The Match Maker's Match

By wattisyourname

At Belleford Academy, Olivia Amherst is the official matchmaker. Everyone goes to her for relationship advice... More

Prologue Olivia
Chapter 1 Tristan
Chapter 2 Olivia
Chapter 4 Olivia
Chapter 5 Tristan
Chapter 6 Olivia
Chapter 7 Tristan
Chapter 8 Olivia
Chapter 9 Tristan
Chapter 10 Olivia
Chapter 11 Tristan
chapter 12 Olivia
Chapter 13 Olivia
Chapter 14 Sean
Chapter 15 Olivia
Epilogue

Chapter 3 Tristan

125 4 1
By wattisyourname

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Ainsley Hawthorne

Hey guys!

Let's see what happens as Liv and Tristan's first meeting gets closer! PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I love you all, thanks!

This chapter is dedicated to my very good friend iriskim0914.

--------------

I stared at my schedule, confused. I had never seen anything like it. It was so hectic and overwhelming. I sighed and put my head up against the wall. School started tomorrow and he didn't know a thing about it. I was sure I wouldn't need any help getting assistance, but it would bother me until I got used to it which could take a while. I looked up at a sudden knock at the door. Jefferson stood at the door.

"Young sir, there is an exceptionally beautiful young woman here to see you. She says her name is Ainsley?" I groaned as I took my glasses off. The last person I need to see right now was Ainsley. I didn't need anymore of her shit. She wanted me to go back to my old school where she was and wouldn't leave me alone about it. It was her fault I was going to Belleford anyway. I wanted to punch something.

"Send her in Jefferson." I said and put my feet up on the coffee table. Ainsley walked into his living room wearing the skimpiest dress he had ever seen. Jefferson could not keep his eyes off of her half exposed breasts and I dragged a hand down my face. "Thank you Jefferson. You may leave now." Jefferson took one last look at Ainsley while she scowled at him and turned away.

"What's with the pervs in this place. You'd think that such a rich, handsome man would keep great help." She said slowly slipping onto the couch with me. She pulled her legs up so I could see her black lace panties. She dragged a finger down my face. A seventeen year old girl should not be acting anything like this but here I was with slut number 1. She had probably slept with twenty men or more men. Maybe she even had children out there somewhere. I had never touched her in any way. Her constant advances made her unattractive and altogether creepy. She was beautiful and maybe some day some other very unfortunate man will be stuck with her for the rest of his life. The problem for me was that I needed to find another girl. One that was sweet, funny, beautiful, and nowhere close to as materialistic and greedy as Ainsley was.

"Why are you here, Ainsley?" I asked.

"I just wanted to see my boyfriend. You know, the one who will be around all of that garbage."

"Ainsley, stop now." I said through gritted teeth.

"Why, darling? I'll miss you when you're gone. I just don't want you to traipse around with those poor girls and boys. Ugh! How can you even live like this?" I shook my head and got up from the couch.

"Could you just leave? I am a little stressed out at the moment and I need some time to get things straightened out." She huffed and turned to walk out and I heard Jefferson yell after her. I hated Ainsley. I couldn't stand her. Yet I was forced to be with her. I just needed to find someone else or convince my dad that she wasn't right for me. But how?

----------------

As I walked into school on the first day everyone stared at me. Some of the girls dropped their books and squealed. I just smiled and walked to my locker with Jefferson plodding in front of me. My first class was chemistry and when I walked in I saw everyone's mouths drop open.

"Uh..um..uh... Mr. Vanderbilt?" Mrs. Sheldon's voice went higher and higher with every word.

"Yes," I gave her my killer smile and all the girls swooned.

"Pl...please s..sit down." He nodded and took out his books to take notes.

Chemistry passed really quickly. Everyone made sure to bump into me on the way out and yell, "OMG I TOUCHED HIM!" I rolled my eyes. I knew it was going to be like this. I wondered when it would get better. As I walked out of the room Mrs. Sheldon stopped me.

"Tristan, it is truly an honor to have you in my class. I never knew I would have such an illustrious, good looking student." She said as her eyes scanned me over her glasses.

"I'm glad to have a teacher like you Mrs. Sheldon." To humor her, I kissed her hand and she swooned this time. I chuckled as I strode from the room. I suddenly bumped into someone and all of our books fell to the floor. I leaned down to pick them up and when I got up again my breath hitched. I was looking at he most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She had long brown hair that flowed down her back in soft waves. When she looked at me her eyes were a hazel green that I had never seen before. I wanted to get lost in them. Her lips were full and pink and she was biting on the bottom lip. She had a long, slender body. I wanted her like nothing else. When she handed me my books she touched my hand and I had to bite back a groan.

"I'm so so sorry. I was rushing and I didn't mean to bump into you. I'm Olivia, but everyone calls me Liv. Are you new here I don't think I've ever seen you..." I was amazed. No one had ever said that they didn't know me.

"Um, yeah I am new here. My name's Tristan Vanderbilt."

"Oh so you're the one everyone is talking about. I never pay attention to those things so I didn't know. Sorry."

"No no what are you apologizing for?" She shrugged her beautiful shoulders. I wanted her so badly. The bell rang for class.

"I have to go. Can't be late to class." I nodded as she turned around and stalked off. I watched her walk away. I had finally found my replacement for Ainsley.

-----------------

The rest of the day I could not focus. I tried searching around for Olivia, but couldn't find her. I kept fantasizing over her body and kissing the lip she was worrying. I was ashamed of these thoughts. She seemed as innocent as a flower plus she did not look as wealthy to me as all the other students. I walked into my last period English class and saw her sitting there with a pencil in her hand, her cute little nose scrunched in frustration. Mr. Carson, the teacher said,

"Mr. Vanderbilt if you will not sit down would you teach the class?" I was astonished by this. No one had ever talked to me like that before. I quickly sat down next to Olivia and gave her a quick smile. Her beautiful lips parted in one for me. She was more beautiful than Ainsley hands down. I wanted to get to know her, hold her, kiss her. I had never felt like this with any other person before. Another boy with blonde hair and glasses tapped Olivia on the shoulder. I knew him as Sean Weston from all the galas his family had been to. Everyone judged him because he was gay, but I respected him for his bravery and his aloof attitude to people who thought he was wrong.

"Yo, Liv, stop staring at Sir Lancelot and gimme a pencil would ya?" He whispered. Olivia turned away from me and gave me full view of her exposed back. I almost fell of my chair. This called Mr. Carson's attention to us.

"What is going on back there? Is someone talking in my presence without my permission? How rude!" He said, with fake shock. I hated him already.

"Sorry Mr. Carson," we grumbled in unison.

"Very well, let us move on." He said and turned back to the board full of Shakespeare. I snuck in a few more glances at Olivia which Sean noticed. He smirked and turned back to his work, but I could see him blush.

Finally, the class bell rang and school was out for today. I approached Olivia as we exited the classroom.

"So, Olivia, right?" I asked in the coolest voice I could muster when I was in so much pain between my legs. She nodded.

"Yeah," she said looking up at me and at stared at her glorious eyes before I shook my head. "But you can call me Liv, I mean that's what everyone does."

"No" I said.

"No?"

"Olivia is a beautiful name. I don't know why you would want to shorten it to Liv," I said with disgust. Olivia captured this girl completely. Strong and feminine, beautiful and fertile. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers and said,

"Your choice." She started walking faster and I had to practically jog to keep up.

"Why don't we get to know each other, you know, as friends?" She came to a full stop.

"I don't think that you want to talk to me very much." It was my turn to be surprised.

"Why the hell not?"

"I'm the scholarship girl. You know that one kid in a really rich school there on scholarship and is really poor that no one likes?" I scoffed.

"I don't care how poor or rich you are as long as you're a nice person and are respectable. I hate materialism. Olivia, as long as you don't do drugs or go sleep with a different man every night I'm fine with talking to you and being around you. My reputation will not be ruined at all." As I spoke Olivia's eyes lit up like the sun and she grinned until I could see her pearly white teeth. I wanted to kiss her all over.

"Well in that case, tell me a date and time and I will be there." I loved her direct attitude, hell I loved everything about her.

"How about the cafe on 9th street? Tomorrow at five?" She nodded and smiled.

"Yes, sir."

"Don't call me that," I said suddenly, startling her.

"Why not?..." She asked.

"Just don't. I have way too many people calling me that already."

"Oh," was all she said. She looked down at the floor through her long lashes.

"I'm sorry, that was uncalled for," I said dragging a hand down my face "I've just been really stressed lately. I didn't mean to take it out on you." She shook her head.

"No it's fine I understand. My mom does it all the time." She said, "I'll see you tomorrow then?" I nodded and she walked away.

----------------

After school I decided to drop by my sister, Scarlett's place. I drove up to the posh apartment building and called up to the penthouse.

"Hello, Scarlett Vanderbilt speaking," she said. I decided to mess with her. I cleared my throat and deepened my voice.

"Hello, Ms. Vanderbilt, I am from the police and I wanted to ask you some questions about your boyfriend."

"What do you want with him?" I smiled.

"I just want to make sure that you are safe."

"Okay fine but if I am not comfortable with answering them you may not ask me any more."

"Fair enough, miss. When in hell did you get a boyfriend Scar?"

"Tristan?" She squeaked.

"Hell yeah its Tristan."

"I uh met this guy at school and we kind of started dating , you know how it works. You've done it with Ainsley." My mood immediately darkened at the mention of her name.

"So you're not going to let your big bro up?"

"Sorry Tris come right up." I waved to the elevator man as he pressed the button. I went up to my sister's thirtieth floor penthouse. As I went to her door she opened it up and gave me a smile and her signature bear hug. I couldn't breathe, but that was always alright when my Scar was hugging me.

"So, how's it going with Ainsley?" I shook my head.

"I didn't even think that I could hate her more but I do." Scarlett and I both hated Ainsley. She got on both of our nerves. I gave her a side long glance. "But I do have some good news..." she looked up at me hopefully. "I found a replacement for her." She sucked in a breath and held it.

"No," she said as she exhaled.

"Yeah,"

"Who?"

"So there's this girl named Olivia at Bellford and I can't... I can't look away from her. I mean I only met her today, but she's so beautiful. And not only that. She's there on scholarship so she's not very rich and she doesn't care about all those stupid material things every entitled bastard has in that place. " she smirked.
"You realize that you are one of those entitled bastards correct?" I scowled.
"Yes and I hate myself for it." I said. She sighed.
"Dad's going to hate you. He won't be happy at all that she doesn't have billions like us."
"I know Scar, but I don't care. Dad lost it a while ago when money replaced his brain cells. I hate Ainsley and you hate Ainsley. Even Mom hates Ainsley but for a different reason."
"Well in that case, I don't know what you're waiting for. You found yourself a girl mister!" I smiled my biggest smile and looked at Scar.
"I love you, sis."
"I know." And there went another bear hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 21.9K 47
HEIRS SERIES #1 ~Eres Academy~ Paige Bennet is a commoner, forever chased by her life's monsters. Wealth, com...
6.8K 31 27
Maddie Rose is 17. Her last year of high school. Her parents are never around. She the school badass. What will happen went she meets the school good...
3.1K 95 25
A girl named Allison meets a guy named Carter. She finds interest in her life with him. They stay together all through out high school and later on g...
28 0 13
Tristan sets his life in a new school due to his expulsion at his previous school and Tristan deals with his fathers death which he deals with harshl...