Love Story of Kim Taehyung...

By FanficWorldBTS

Y/N is Indian Army for long time and her bias is Kim Taehyung but she didn't realise when her feeling develop... More

Part-1 The Wedding
Part-2 First sight Love
Part: 3 The kiss
Part: 4 Only Mine
Part: 5 Picture got viral
Part-6 Broke Up
Part- 7 Can't Forget, Can't Forgive
Part- 8 Let's go with me
Part- 9 Can we sleep?
Part-10 Hello Korea
Part- 11 Don't Do this
Part-12: Greedy Desire?
Part- 13 Possessiveness
Part- 14 Dilemma
Part: 15 Misconception
Part: 16 Bring it together
Part: 17 With u
Part: 18 Will u Marry Me?
Part- 19 Day one In India
Part-20 Engaged ๐Ÿ’
Part- 21 Seokjin's feelings
Part- 22 He Gone?
Part- 23 Confession
Part- 24 What he decided?
Part- 25 Function
Part- 26 A Sweet Surprise
Part- 27 Scared to loose
Part- 28 Time To be His
Part- 29 The Wedding
Part: 30 The Wedding Night?
Part- 31 "After Marriage"- Time to Go
Part- 32: "After Marriage" Duck & Bunny Wedding
Part- 33 After Marriage- Mess up
Part- 34 "After Marriage" Confession in Concert
Part- 36 That First Time
Part-37 Something Happened?
Part-38 My mistake
Part- 39 Babies?
Part- 40 A Wrong Decision
Part- 41 Second Last
Part- 42 The Last

Part-35: "After Marriage"- The Wedding

2.1K 96 30
By FanficWorldBTS

(After four days)

(Here the wedding preps going well nd everyone is busy in it, nd Taehyung strictly told everyone not to let Y/N see or browse on internet or use any social media platform...nd.....

the reason is she getting hate comments even her identity not revealed still those who call themselves "fans" actually
that "fake fans" isn't supporting Taehyung nd also trolling him nd Y/N.)

(Taehyung is habitual nd brave to face all this but he knows Y/N won't handle it. She easily get nervous just by several eyes on her nd Taehyung knew this thing will be a mountain for her. So he has given responsibility to Sia nd Dahyun to take care of it nd no to let Y/N know about this.)

(But she found it eventually when she was looking for her exam result. Without wasting time she reached in hybe where BTS was working on their recording studio. Taehyung nd other members are shock bcoz of her sudden arrival.)

.
.

(At Studio)

Taehyung: Y/N why u......
Y/N: *cut him off* Why u didn't tell me about this before. (she showed him the news on phone which widen his eyes)

Taehyung: *shook head* Don't worry Y/N! It's nothing.
Y/N: Nothing!!!.... Tae u loosing ur fan following plus they trolling u for ur choice. Is t nothing to u? ur image is getting ruined bcoz of me. How can I be calm in it.

(She said angrily but her eyes is full of tears. Taehyung chuckled to see how sweet this girl is that regarding to care about her hate comments she worrying about his image.)

(He surprisingly hugged her tight where she was confused)
Y/N: *trying to move back* Tae uu.....
Taehyung: *cut her off* So have u chosen ur wedding dress?

Y/N: Whattt!!! Tae am talking about....
Taehyung: *cut her off again* Just talk about our wedding. (He said while broke the hug nd look her with a wide smile) nd just worry about our wedding coz my wifey going to look damn hot that ur groom might faint in wedding.
(He said with his boxy smile nd other members chuckled too.)

Y/N: *chuckled on his stupid words* Why u like this aren't u worried about ur fans?
(He held her hands nd speak up calmly.)

Taehyung: Let them what they want. U know Y/N how we reach at this success? first, we have each other (he said while looking at his teammates) nd second our real army like u like nd many who support us unconditionally. For them we are precious nd that's why they are precious for us. Who trolling me doesn't matter for me but I won't say they are bad they doing what they feeling so it's ok I'll accept everything nd who still with me are my real fans nd family.

Y/N: U are so brave Tae.
Taehyung: Nd that's what I want from u. Coming from a normal family nd not being a social figure isn't important, what u are is perfect nd best nd just remember this nothing is happening bcoz of u.

(Then Jimin clapped nd took all attention)

Jimin: Ok so end with a motivation speech. Let's forget this nd Y/N don't bother urself with it nd tell us about ur result.

Y/N: Oh my result ....I passed. (All congrats her but Tae speak proudly)
Taehyung: I knew my wifey is most intelligent.
Jungkook: Nd what about Sia?
Y/N: *chuckle* What!!! u think she could fail?
Jungkook: *coy smile* I know but still...
Y/N: Also passed. (Hearing this Jungkook picked out his phone nd ran out to call Sia, nd here Taehyung look at Y/N with a grin.)

Y/N: *confused* What?
Taehyung: Do u want a reward for passing. (He said wiggling his brows)
Y/N: *widen eyes* No way I think I should go u guys continue. (She about to move back to go out but Taehyung hold her hand nd look at his team members.)

Taehyung: Namjoon hyung!..I'll be back in five minutes. (He said nd dragged Y/N out with him nd all shook their head also laughing at Y/N nervous look who tried to stop Taehyung.)

.
.
.
.

(At Wedding day)

(It's a happy moment but Y/N is pretty nervous nd tensed up even Taehyung told Y/N not to take stress but still she worrying about it coz she also knew how
Taehyung smiling but still he also hurt inside that his many fans not supporting him even Jungkook also faced this when his marriage announced with Sia but not bad like Taehyung having, they supported Jungook in end. Y/N knew Taehyung's matter will also solve soon but till this she can't see him like this.)

(She was thinking all this sitting here alone coz everyone is out, the makeup team left after rdy her nd she was now waiting for the call. She look at her Indian wedding pics just to cheer herself that everything will be fine like before they both did, she smiling looking on her phone when Taehyung came inside suddenly.)

(BTW this is what she wearing)

(When she heard his steps she turn around to Taehyung who came inside while fixing his tie plus holding a carry bag in his hand. His eyes went at Y/N who first smiling on phone but then look him on doorway her smile gone nd now she just staring him without a blink nd his gaze was on Y/N also to head to toe.)

(BTW this is how patidev looking now.)

A/N: cough!!! come out from ur shying mode nd read more.

(Y/N eyes fixed on Taehyung nd she talking to herself)

Y/N pov: Goshhh!! he said I'll look beautiful so he'll faint but looks like I'll faint after seeing him. Can't handle this Handsome man nd why the hell he always stare when he knows it's makes me nervous, Shooottt!!! someone plz stop him or else I'll drop dead.

(She was talking to herself when Taehyung came near her with a grin.)

Taehyung: U really have different filters I always got surprised whenever u get rdy nd btw Why my wifey stop smiling when I came......am I looking bad?

Y/N pov: *cough* bad!... save me before I fall.

Taehyung: What happened Y/N am I really looking bad? (She rapidly shook her head) Then why u on mute mode?

(He was bit upset that she didn't compliment him. Y/N observe him nd she move near his face nd whisper)

Y/N: I just lost to see the most handsome man.
(Taehyung look her with widen eyes that's the first time she said something in teasing way. He smile nd flip his hair in dramatic way.)

Taehyung: That's I'm.... (He lean to her face nd whisper)...Nd I'll show u this most handsome man's every feature tonight.

Y/N: *chocked her saliva* Sh*ttt!!!! Tae uuuu...... Ahh!............what's in this bag.
(She changed the topic quickly nd Taehyung chuckled looking her shy so he stopped to tease her. Without answer her he took out a pair of sandals from that paper bag nd crouched down on floor nd she look him in confusion.)

Taehyung: *look her up* Let's change ur high heels I know u won't be comfortable to walk.
(She look him with a adore nd let him change her heels)

(When he get up Y/N quickly peaked his lips caught him off guards. Then he move his face more to her to have more than a peak but the knock on door stopped him.)

Y/N's Dad: U still here Young man.
(Taehyung gulped hearing his father-in- law voice nd Y/N tighten her lips not to laugh looking Taehyung scared face. Taehyung turned to him nd saw Y/N's whole family there. He quickly bow down to his fathe-in-law nd run outside before Y/N father say anything to him.)

(Y/N meet her parents, then her dad hold her hand look her with a sad smile.)

Y/N's Dad: My honey looking so beautiful. Be happy always nd tell me if Taehyung trouble u I'll break his bones. (Y/N laughed on his dad caring but he smile nd speak again) But ik... it won't happen coz this guy love u crazily nd he can do anything to make u happy so Y/N! it's ur duty to make him happy always.
(She nod her head then her father took her out for wedding)

.
.
.

(Two Weeks later)

(Y/N's cabin)

(Y/N trying to concrete on her work trying to check her files but Sia not letting her. Yes they both now practicing in A big Hospital in Seoul but sadly Dahyan selected in a different hospital but they all meet daily after work.)

Sia: Y/N say what u gonna do?
Y/N: Stop bothering.....don't u have anything more to do?
Sia: No I don't have, my shift is over. (She said while crossed her hands in front of Y/N who still checking her patients reports unbothered.) Hey stop ignoring me just say what u gonna do?

(She said with a little shout to gather Y/N attention but when Y/N didn't look her Sia grabbed her all files.)

Y/N: Yahh!! Give my files back.
Sia: Nope!! first talk.
Y/N: *annoyed* Ahhh!!.....u are shameless.
Sia: Nd u are ruthless. Fineee! if u not gonna talk I'll call Taehyung.

Y/N: What the hell Sia Noo!!!
(Y/N got up from her hair to stop Sia but before she reached Sia already dialed Taehyung's number. Y/N snatched phone from her hand but Taehyung already picked up the call.)

(on Call)

Taehyung: Hello!!... Hellooo!! Sia!...
(Y/N death glare to Sia who standing with a smirk. Y/N mouthed her cursed word then answer to Taehyung.)

Y/N: Hello Tae! Sry I accidentally dialed ur number.
Taehyung: Y/N?.... but why u using Sia's phone. Is ur phone ok?
Y/N: *mentally forehead slap herself* Yes my phone is fine just ran out from btry so using her.
(Before Taehyung ask more she hang up the call after saying bye.)

(Sia muffled her laugh with her hands looked Y/N panicked face.)

Y/N: *death gaze her* Just say thanks that u are pregnant otherwise I already have beaten u for this.
Sia: Why should I thank U.. *flip her hair* For this I should thank Jungkook.

(Y/N look Sia with open mouth)
Y/N: Shameless! Big shameless.
Sia: U should also be like this sometimes, just tell me how long u gonna wait Taehyung for this. Why don't u talk to him nd what's wrong with him now?

(Yes Sia is pregnant she got to know on the day of Y/N nd Taehyung marriage.
Jungkook become the happiest bunny now, his hyungs is teasing him that their Golden maknae is going to be "Appa" first. But about Y/N nd Taehyung so it's been 2 weeks of their marriage but Y/N nd him not going further in their relationship. Y/N is scared at first that Taehyung will lost interest in her after it, plus she was nervous for all this. She was the one who stopped Taehyung in India to be intimate after their Indian wedding nd told him that when she will come in Korea nd their marriage will be official they will take this step but her nervousness didn't let her continue this also Taehyung didn't want to force her or push her into this after what happened at their first night.)

(But Taehyung behavior also raising her tension. After marriage he start talking to her less he's not the same Taehyung who used to be cringe at her nd wanna wrap her in his embrace all time, he has made distance from her which anxiety eating Y/N from inside now. She want her Taehyung back nd wanna take next step in their relationship but hesitate to ask him after seeing his behavior. She now having fear of loosing him. Here Sia is trying to convince her to talk about this to Taehyung which Y/N refusing.)

Sia: Just tell me u really think Taehyung will loose interest in u after that? u really think Taehyung is that type of person. *chuckled* He's like if he could he would handcuffed u with him whole life. Girl! He head over heel to u. U really think Taehyung will enough from u after this? Don't u trust him?

Y/N: I trust him I love him most I can do anything for him but it's just I'm stupid. *look down while sobbing* First I was hesitate nd now when I want so Taehyung making distance from me.

Sia: Just talk to him tell him what u want.
Y/N: *close eyes while down her head* It's not that easy. This thing is hard for me to ask I never did this before.

Sia: Oh!! Like I did a course in this...idiot it's just intercourse. (Y/N look up Sia with widen eyes)

Y/N: Yahhh!!! u really shameless. I'm talking about that I just go easily nervous around him even with a small kiss, I never showed him but he make me nervous whenever he look at me, but now what to do he even don't kiss me like he did before.

(She look down again nd her tears start dropping but Sia hugged her to comfort her.)

**to be continued***

Who can't get it plz wait for next part. Don't curse author too quickly.😂

Sry if there any writing mistakes

Plz vote if u like it 💜 comment if u want

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 25K 65
"-๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
15.6K 1.8K 51
He had everything he ever wanted But he felt empty inside, until he met her, she had nothing but dreams and a father whom she loved more than anyone ...
85K 3.6K 72
Jungkook is a great K pop Idol and a part of BTS... He loves another Idol IU...but on the day of marraige IU disappeared... Jungkook becomes Heartbro...
6.4K 281 43
#1 in btsjiminff #1 in parkjiminff | An Indian FF | Their worlds collided at a grand family function, where laughter and music filled the air. Jimin'...