𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥...

Av Iluvvcece

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞... Mer

°˖✧✿✧˖°Before you read°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 1°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 2°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 3°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 4°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 5°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 6°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 7 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 8 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 9°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 10°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 11°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 12 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 13°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 14°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 15°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 16°˖✧✿✧˖°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
°˖✧✿✧˖° Chapter 17°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 18°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 19°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 20°˖✧✿✧˖°
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 21 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 22°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 23 °˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 24°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 25°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 26°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 27°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 29°˖✧✿✧˖°
°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 30°˖✧✿✧˖°
Alternate ending
Kimetsu Academy
**Not an update

°˖✧✿✧˖°Chapter 28°˖✧✿✧˖°

2.5K 79 322
Av Iluvvcece

𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒

⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹

**✿❀ 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻!❀✿**

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

"It's.. over." Tanjiro whispered

"We have to treat these wounds fast," I turned to them before Tanjiro fell face-first into the ground and Tomioka passed out.

A sigh escaped my lips. Even though I was exhausted, my body wouldn't pass out. I started to gather wood from the rubble and lighting a fire.

One of the crows flew by with Yushiro's eyes on its chest, "CAWW!! Tanjiro, Giyuu, and Y/n have defeated upper-rank three!! The two boys have collapsed from exhaustion!!!"

'Was Akaza the only upper moon dead so far? I hope the others are alright, my two tsugokus. They went through my training and the rest of the pillars as well, I hope they survive.' The crow landed next to me, handing me a letter

"For Tanjiro Kamado when he awakens." It squawked before flying away, I slipped the note into Tanjiro's haori.

I got some medical supplies and wrapped my wounds, but for the one on my shoulder, I had to heat up my sword and burn my skin till it closed. Tomioka eventually woke up. I handed him the supplies and stood up to leave.

"Aren't you injured? Where are you headed?" Tomioka questioned

"To Muichiro, I need to know he's okay," I replied

"Don't die." That was the last thing he said to me. I only sent a thumbs up before exiting through the broken-down shoji doors.

"Hoshi!!" I called for my crow, "Lead me to Muichiro, please!" Hoshi started flying off down the halls as I followed at a full sprint.

Not even after a while of running, another announcement came from the crow. "Shinobu, Kanao, Inosuku, these three have defeated upper moon two!" It spoke loudly

"This is amazing!! Another upper moon is dead! We are coming for you, Kibutsuji!" A smile spread on my face. We would end him tonight, no doubt.

My crow suddenly came to a stop, landing on the mixed tatami floors.

"Survive, Y/n! I'll be waiting for you at home." Hoshi cawed at me before the doors underneath opened up

"Kay!!" I shouted out to him.

I started falling into an endless pit again, this was a nice break from what I had just gone through but I had to unsheathe my blade to break my fall.

"Plant breathing, first form: Bloomed Herb!" I struck at the ground, a large gash was left on the hardwood floor.

I glanced around the room I had ended up in. It was full of pillars and walls. I spotted the mist pillars' inky black hair with teal tips. Another figure was in front of him, a large demon; his raven hair ended in red tips and was tied up into a ponytail. As I examined, I realized the carvings on two of his eyes out of six.

'Upper Rank 1!!' The strongest of the twelve demon moons, we'll need backup, preferably himejima..

I leaped from my position, pushing myself off of a wall and ending up right next to Muichiro. The sound coming off the mist pillar was nothing but fear; it made sense. The intimidating sound that was falling off the demon moon almost made me choke on my own breath.

"Muichiro, calm yourself. We'll be alright." That seemed to ease his worries, that sound of fear was replaced with anger.

"Who's this? She calmed you instantly, your bride perhaps? You are as young as he is and also a pillar." The upper rank in front of us spoke.

"Shut the hell up." I snapped at the demon,

Muichiro sucked in a breath, charging for the six-eyed freak, "Breath of mist second form: Layered mist."

"Quite a good technique, mist, I see." The demon continued talking, which only made my blood boil.

"Plant breathing first form: Bloomed herb!" I brought my sword down to slice him, but the upper rank had disappeared from his spot.

"Ah, you both are fourteen this year, and your techniques are this refined? How impressive." He continued to praise us, "I expect nothing less from my bloodline, but I don't know about you." He pointed at me.

I activated my mark as well. Pillar training made it way easier to activate it on command. Muichiro unleashed a form, and I went right after him with my own attack.

The upper rank's hand was moving to the hilt of his sword. I quickly blocked the strike that he tried to harm Muichiro with.

The mist pillar and I charged back at the demon moon. He stole Muichiro's sword from his own hands, stabbing it through his shoulder and pinning him on one of the pillars.

"MUICHIRO!" I panicked; this demon was quick. I sent my attack, but he blocked it with his hand, and then I heard a gunshot.

The upper rank then vanished from in front of me, leaving a small poof of wind. He appeared behind Genya, slicing the slayer's arm clean off.

"GENYAAA!!!" I shouted to him, rushing across the place to aid him.

The demon had sliced off Genya's other arm and the lower half of his body. I gripped the hilt of my sword, leaping into the air and bringing my blade down.

My strike only cut off a piece of his hair, the demon moon once again vanishing but this time reappearing right behind me. A large gash was made on my back. The pain was unbearable.

I dropped to the ground, losing the grip on my own nirichin sword. Blood started to leak out, staining the back of my uniform. The red liquid even leaked from my mouth.

"Y/NNN!!!" I heard Muichiro's desperate scream from across the room

The upper rank was about to slice the rest of my body to bits before someone swooped in. A hand pulled my wrist, and I narrowly avoided the attack.

"Breath of wind fourth form: Rising Dust Storm." I heard Shinazugawa's voice.

I scrambled to my feet and sped for Muichiro; I would thank Shinazugawa later. The mist pillar was still stuck, his own blade piercing his shoulder.

Shinazugawa was holding off the demon moon all by himself; he would need support and fast. Himejima needs to come to our aid!

"Muichiro!! Please bear through the pain! I'll get you out!!!" I yelled before stabbing my own blade into the side of the large pillar.

"He drew his sword!" Muichiro yelled out, I looked over, and the upper rank really had a disgusting sword covered in flesh and eyes.

I stood on the hilt of my sword to reach Muichiro, trying to figure out how to make it less painless for him while I pulled the nirichin blade out.

"SHINAZUGAWAAA!!!" He suddenly yelled out

I whipped my head back; the wind pillar was a hair away from being killed. This upper moon gave me goosebumps, and I wasn't even fighting him.

We didn't have any time, I started to pull the blade out from his shoulder, and blood leaked down the sword to the hilt of it.

"It's almost out!! Just please stay calm for me!" I shouted while pulling with all my strength

"Hurry!! Shinazugawa needs help!" His voice was strained, it ached my heart, we have to make it out alive, we have to.

At last the blade came loose from the pillar, and we both fell to the ground. I slid next to Muichiro, helping him pull out the rest of the sword.

I cupped his cheeks with both of my hands, "You think you'll be alright for a moment?" He nodded and told me to go help Shinazugawa,

"Stay there!" I rushed to the wind pillar's aid; he was pinned to the floor. The upper moon was about to slaughter him.

"Plant breathing, seventh form improved: Humble constant!"

This form allows me to stay in the 'humble' state for as long as I like. Now that I have the mark activated, I can keep up with this upper-rank one.

I struck at the disgusting flesh sword in the demon moon's hand. Shinazugawa revealed a gun, firing at the upper rank, but it barely grazed his demonic skin.

The six-eyed moon unleashed a breath-form, breath of the moon. I couldn't move away in time. Shinazugawa grabbed my haori, yanking me. We both tumbled back, and I saw Himejima in the corner of my eye.

"Himejima, thank the gods!!" I cried out.

"Y/n, help Muichiro with his wounds. Shinazugawa, patch up your own," Himejima swung his axe and spiked ball like it weighed nothing, incredible.

"Right, sorry!!" I stood on my feet again, rushing to the mist pillar

Himejima continued to fight with the demon. I was purely amazed. He was the strongest demon slayer, and he was showing it. The upper moon couldn't even take a breath because the stone pillar kept coming at him. I adored his strength!

"Muichiro!! I'll help you patch up!" I grabbed his side, pulling him behind one of the walls.

I unbuttoned the top part of his uniform, having to do the same with the white shirt underneath it. My heart swelled at the leaking blood from the gash that damn demon had made.

I began to stitch up the wound, and he layed his head on my shoulder, grasping my arm. I couldn't imagine the pain he's in right now.

"Shit." He blurted out, his grip tightening

"I'm sorry, just a little more, okay?" I kissed his forehead, finishing the stitches.

"Thank you, Y/n." He groaned. I helped him onto his feet, and he adjusted to the patched-up wound, about to turn back to the fight.

I stopped him before going out again, "Remember our promise," I spoke gently.

"Of course." He said before giving me a soft kiss, and we both sprinted back in.

"Y/n!! Tokito!! I hate to ask this, but could you help me out?!" Genya called out for us, we both skidded over to him.

"What do you need?" I crouched down to his body that was missing quite the amount of limbs..

"Where's the rest of you?" Muichiro said,

"Over there, You see that lock of hair from the upper moon? Could you bring it to me so I can eat it?" He spoke weakly

"Alright!" I rushed over to the crimson piece of hair, picked it up, and rushed back over

Genya opened his mouth, and I placed the piece of hair in his mouth.

"Genya? Are you alright?!" I questioned with a reasonable amount of concern. His eyes were shaking.

I glanced over at the large crash I had just heard. Shinazugawa had gotten up and was assisting Himejima. They both had their marks unlocked; how come they get way cooler marks then me..

"Muichiro, Genya. I have to go help them." I kept switching my gaze between the fight and the two boys

"Don't worry. I'll stay here with Genya." Muichiro held my hand and sent a firm nod.

He let go of my hand. I leaped back into the fight as Shinazugawa was going to get sliced in half, yanking his uniform as he did to me and saving his ass.

"L/N!" He was taken back from me, being still alive, I guess.

"I won't let you die! You've got two arms to swing your damn sword! Let's do this!" I shouted back as we landed.

I rushed into the fight almost immediately needed to avoid an attack. The demon let out a wide-range attack, Muichiro joining us as we four charged at him. I weaseled through the attack. This small body I had and the flexibility to pass through these attacks were perfect. As Himejima and Shinazugawa warded off the attacks for Muichiro and me to get close, he had cut my left arm clean off.

'FUCK! MY RING!' curse you.

It didn't matter; I was right-handed and still alive. You are going down! I pierced my sword into the side of the upper moon, so he wouldn't move. I heard a gunshot. I kicked Muichiro out of range as the upper moon unleashed an attack and hugged myself closer to the demon's body to avoid it.

"Y/N NOOO!!!" Muichiro's voice drowned out as roots wrapped around the upper rank and me.

I got tangled up, shoving my sword further into his body. You will die for harming my friends, harming Muichiro. Accept your sins and perish, you disgusting demon!

Himejima and Shinazugawa appeared on cue but were sent back when the demon unleashed an attack. I moved my body not to get hit, gripping my sword even harder to keep him in place. Swords were coming out of his body.

It was disgusting. Blood shot from my mouth when I realized he had pierced my stomach. I struggled to keep a grip on the hilt of my sword.

"L/N, HANG ON!" Shinazugawa yelled out,

I could not let go. I could not. We have to survive, all of us. We have to defeat Kibutsuji. Both pillars came charging back in. I felt a burning sensation in my hands.

My blade had turned a gorgeous bright red. It really seemed to affect the upper moon. His body stiffened, and my nirichin sword shone as my grip became tighter.

Shinazugawa slammed his own blade at the neck of the upper rank. This was it! More roots emerged, Genya's sound coming from them. It had to be his blood art.

Himejima's spiked ball smashed the head of the demon to bits, and Shinazugawa pressed his green blade on top.

"Y/N, GET OUT OF THERE!!" Muichiro bolted towards me, his hand reaching out

The head rolled to the ground, did it really..?! Was it really over!? I had gotten yanked away from the upper moon's body by the mist pillar.

"It's off!! DRIVE HIM INTO THE GROUND! HIMEJIMA! SHINAZUGAWA!" I screamed out.

The head had regenerated, and the upper moon had taken another form and after all that effort.. had we really not won?

His body crumbled at the place where I stabbed him, and his body started to disintegrate.

"WE'VE WON!" Tears started to spill from my eyes, I looked back, and Muichiro was right there. He was holding me.

"Yes, we have, now for Kibutsuji." He smiled, and I hugged him, making us both fall over.

I gave him a heartwarming kiss. I could've lost him in this battle if I hadn't kicked him away. He was my number one priority. I'm so glad we got to keep our promise. We both stood up and walked over to where Himejime-san and Shinazugawa-san were.

"Genya.." I covered my mouth at his state, and my tears went from happy to sad in a matter of moments.

"AGHHHHH!" I heard Shinazugawa yell, "YOU CAN'T DIE, NOT LIKE THIS!" He screamed out.

After Genya had faded away, Shinazugawa couldn't stop screaming. I knelt down next to him and put my hand on his back, "Shinazugawa-san, we have to move. Please raise your head. We have to defeat Kibutsuji."

He looked over with tears spilling out of his eyes. I gave him a comforting smile and held out my hand for him to take, lifting the wind pillar from the ground.

"Let's move," Himejime-san spoke.

Muichiro reached out his own hand for me to grab. I intertwined our fingers, walking out of this room full of sorrow.

"Muzan Kibutsuji, Demon king. We are coming for you."

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻❀༺♥༻༺♥༻

While I was finding that last manga panel, I cried. GENYA SHOULDA LIVED.

word count 2555

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

57K 1.5K 18
'I never knew love until you showed me.' Iguro Obanai, in denial at first, soon goes onto realize his love for another who wasn't Mitsuri. A girl of...
1.1K 4 23
This will have some SPOILERS It all started when you became a hashira at 14 years old. You where presented as the flower pillar, the past months were...
224K 6K 44
DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learned the particular breathing, you'll danc...
32.6K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...