Cursed

By _nn_n4n4_

FAST UPDATES It's my first story I feel like it's a little bit rushed BUT it focuses on the relationship betw... More

CURSED TECHNIQUE EXPLANATION
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
capter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Explanation
ENDING
THANK YOU!
summary
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 2.2
chapter 3.2
chapter 4.2
chapter 5.2
chapter 6.2
Thank you chapter!!
chapter 7.2
Ending

ENDING No2

88 2 5
By _nn_n4n4_

That useless Yoshiro. He couldn't even bring me the eyes to save his lover, the one he truly loved, the one he cared about.

Good for nothing.

And this woman died, now I don't have the information either.

Sukuna let out sigh and got out of his throne.

"Hey brat, let me take over."
He said stacking skulls on top of each other.

"Shut up." Yuji said monotony.

"Oh come on. Beeing sad for a piece of shit. We both know she wasn't even useful."

Yuji punched himself to shut Sukuna up. He was sitting at the corner of his bed frowning his brows at the though of his sensei beeing dead.

His eyes flooded with tears and he wiped them,
He wiped
And wiped
And wiped.

"What are you ... going to do?" Yuji asked giving up.

"I'll help you." Sukuna said.

"I don't believe you."

"I'll heal your teacher like I healed you." He smirked

"What do you want in return."

"Hah. You know me so well."

".."

"Find the rest of my fingers and eat them at once."

Yuji thought about this. Eating them at once meant his body totally giving in to Sukuna, yet again, he was going to die either way, he was going to get executed. But he was fine with that.

Itadori went to Gojo's dorm where he found his teacher sitting with his thoughts, looking at the white textured ceiling of his room.

"Gojo sensei I'll revive L/n sensei."

Gojo looked at Itadori shocked.

"Itadori, what are you talking about."
He laughed.

"Sukuna offered to let him take a control so he can revive her. In return I'd eat all the fingers at the same time."
He said seriously

That means he wants to take control over Yuji's body.

Gojo got all serious.

"You know what will happen, Don't you?"

"Yes."

"Yuji, you realise the weight of your words. You'll be bringing back a person from the dead."

"Yes! I know the situation!"

"What makes you so sure Sukuna won't do something to hurt L/n instead?"

Itadori looked at the floor before continuing.

"Sukuna never breaks his promise. I know it sounds stupid but he would never do anything if it wasn't for his own good. That also means he wants something from L/n."

Gojo thought about it very well. What they were doing was selfish, but he could give you a second chance in life.

Your life wasn't a game.

"Me, Ieri, Yaga and Horichii will be with you when you do so."

"Thank you, Gojo sensei!

But you have to promise you will be the one to ... kill me?"

Gojo took a beep breath.
"You are too young for this."
He murmured under his breath.

"Yuji." He said cheerfully changing his tone, "You have still very much to live, but if the time comes, I promise you I'll be the one to kill you."

He gave gojo a smile and he smiled back.

How can you be so positive?

"Now!" The man pointed his finger to Itadori.
"You'll have to talk to Y/n when she recovers, make sure she knows everything."

"Yes! Thank you Gojo-sensei."

He said cheerfully.
_________________________________________

Gojo's POV

I called Yaga and called a meeting immediately.

We all gathered in the meeting room. Yaga, the higher ups, Ieri, Nanamin, me.

"Thank you for coming here today. I Gojo Satoru have arranged this meeting today to discuss a very important topic with you.

Y/n L/n will be brought back to life!"

I looked at their shocked faces.

"Gojo Satoru!" A voice said. "This is unbelievable! Dead can't be brought back to life."

"That's where you are wrong." I smiled.
"You see, the known vessel of Ryomen Sukuna, Itadori Yuji will be the one to bring her back to life. He will allow the demon to take control to revive Y/n L/n."

Discussions broke out in an instance.

"Quiet!" Someone said.

"GOJO SATORU. WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING OF IS ABSURD! Y/N L/N IS DEAD AND WILL REMAIN DEAD. NOT RYOMEN SUKUNA NOR THE BOY WILL BE BRINGING HER BACK TO LIFE."
Someone strictly said

"Once again, you are wrong!
The announcement I made wasn't looking for approval. It was a simple statement. Y/n L/n is going to be brought back to life. You have no reason to dissagree.

SHE is one of the stronger jujutsu sorcerers out there, and coming from me, the strongest, you must believe me. She has only taken orders from you her whole life. She has only obayed what you have said."

"YOU CANT ACT ON YOUR OWN!"

"Hah! What are you going to do? Kill me?!"

I calmed down before continuing.

"Then since I will revive Y/n either way, anyone here who disagrees will not be giving her any orders. You will treat her like she is dead"

I took a deep breath.

"Then, with that beeing said, does anyone disagree??"

Silence filled the room. Not a single voice.

That's what I thought

"Then this meeting is over!"

I left the room and I heard voices fill the room almost immediately.

I'll kill every single one of them.
_________________________________________

Itadori's body gave in and Sukuna took over. Gojo, Ieri, Yaga and Horichii were alarmed.

"If you feel anything weird switch"

He went to the blanket and removed it of Y/n's face.

He put his left hand on her stomach and his right on her face using reverse technique.

Itadoru switched with Sukuna almost immediately

An image of something flashed.
Then everything flashed back.  Eyes were all over the place observing our every movement. Skulls were stacked on top of each other near a red and black leather throne.

We are in a domain! Gojo thought

Everyone froze from the power of the cursed energy around them

Sukuna backed up from Y/n's body feeling the immerse amount of cursed energy coming from it.

Someone appeared in front of her body.
They had white silver hair and different colored eyes -black and white- and a double pair of eyes as well. Scars and tattoos were wrapped around her body and her black kimono like cloth wrapped around her body moved with the air as she put a protective hand infront of Y/n's body.

She appeared behind Shoko and grabbed her arms. She threw her to the ground and tied them with a weird black ribbon.

She did the same to Horichii and Yaga.

When she grabbed Gojo's arms he grabbed hers and threw her away in shock. His eyes looked like they had just seen a ghost

But she didn't hit the ground. She appeared behind him again and tied his hands. A scar forming where he had grabbed her previously

The ribbon around their hands started to release cursed energy that hurt my their intire body.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY BODY?"
She hissed.
_________________________________________

Gojo's POV

"Konna-san!" I heard a voice behind me say.
"Relax!" Her eyes widened at Horichii who had closed his one eye in pain and his teeth shut together.

The pain stopped almost immediately.

She flicked her fingers and the ribbons were released.

She run to Horichii and hugged him and her aura and atmosphere changed almost immediately.

From feeling like we could die if we moved, we now felt like we were witnessing a child.

"Hochii-san! I'm sorry."

When I was about to attack she looked at me and pain strike through my body.

The deadly aura returning.

Horichii was rubbing his wrists, when he noticed what was happening.

"Konna-san! Release it!"

"He wanted to attack me!"

"Stop Konna-san!"

The pain stopped and I got up.

"I'm sorry everyone." Horichii apologised.

"This is Konna-san. Y/n's demon. Just like Itadori. Konna these are Y/n's friends. They are here to save her."

Shoko and Yaga waved at her but I wasn't going to, until I found out what was happening.

"How could they possibly save her? She is nearly dead! And why the scumbag's vessel near her?"

My eyes widened when I realized Sukuna and Konna knew each other.

"Huhhh? Who who calling a scumbag bitch?" Sukuna spat.

"Sukuna is here to heal her, since you can't"
Horichii said calmly.

"I don't trust him!" She said strictly.
"What does he want in return?"

"Ahhh. You know me so well, woman. But it's none of your business!"

"He wants to collect all his fingers."
I said bored.

Everyone looked at me.
"What? I didn't say anything bad"

"Anyways Konna-san, you must let us help Y/n"

Konna looked back at Y/n's body worried.

"She is nearly dead. She can't be brought back to life."
_________________________________________

Horichii grabbed her shoulders.
"Trust us." He said with his eyes flickering with light.

Konna-San held her other arm and backed away near Y/n's body, she looked at me with strict eyes.

.
.
.

Everything went back to normal.

Sukuna clicked his tongue. He put his right arm on her stomach and lis left on her head.

Her injured eye, scratched body and cut lips went back to normal, leaving faint scars.

He lifted his hands when he felt her chest going up.

She was breathing.

He looked at her eyes.

'I could take them now.' He smiled to himself and put his hand on her face.

He lifted her eyelids. Gojo and Horichii were on the verge of attacking.

'Going to have to wait. I'll take control over this body and then take them.'

With that Yuji returned to his body and Y/n L/n came back to life.
_________________________________________

Gojo's POV

I looked at her chest going up and down

My brows furrowed and my mouth went into a straight line.
We slowly walked towards her. As I got near her I got more and more nervous.

I looked at her eyes opening and her body shot straight up.

I grabbed a chair and sat on it.

"Y/n. How do you feel?"
I asked.

But she didn't answer. I noticed her different e/c eyes.

"Wait."
Ieri said next to Y/n's bed.

I patiently waited there, I watched Ieri slide with her chair holding some papers

Horichii hugged Y/n tightly and grabbed her shoulders. His eyes went back and forth examining her eyes.

Those once lively sparklers have now turned to tired e/c eyes.
The eyes that suffered.
The eyes that had seen such beautiful yet painful memories.
The eyes that smiled even though they had gone through hell.

He backed off at the sight of them. His hands turned into fists that were tightly squeezed.

They had lost most if their color.

They where still e/c but... a faint milky color had taken over.

"I have never seen her like that." He said to me.

I looked at Y/n.

.
.
.

Ieri looked at the people waiting for Y/n to go back to normal and told them to exit the room so she could examine her.
_________________________________________

Ieri's POV

Y/n seemed to be out of her shock, it wasn't exactly shock but it's the closest to what I can say.

The injuries from back then were healed leaving faint scars

There didn't seem to be anything wrong in the results. But something seemed off about Y/n.

I decided to ask some questions to make sure.

"Y/n, do you know where you are?"

She nodded. Great.

"Do you know who I am?"

She nodded.

"What about Horichii?"

Same answer.

"What about Gojo, do you know who Gojo is?"

She didn't reply this time.

"Do you know who Gojo is?"

She turned to Gojo pointing her finger to him. She tilted her head looking at me.

Gojo had a confused look on his face. It was visible even throught his blindfold.

"Yes. Gojo." I answered.

She stared at him for quite some time with her head still tilted. Silence taking over.

Finally she looked at me and slowly shook her head.

"You don't know who Gojo is?!!"

She shook her head.

Gojo was staring into the emptiness with an empty look imprinted on his face.
Like he had just been stabbed
Like he was betrayed from a deeply loved one.
Like he was cursed and he knew, yet he didn't try to lift the curse, he accepted his fate

And he was. He was kind of cursed.

"Do you know Yoshiro?"

He eyes widened at my question and she became white as a ghost.

She nodded, slowly but surely.

"I killed him." Her eyes darkened and stared into mine.

"I-I see, what about Sukuna, do you remember him"

She just nodded. After a few questions we were settled.

I looked at the results and took off my glasses.

I called them outside.

I looked at the impatient people looking at me waiting to hear the results.

"There is no serious injury that should be taken care off and I guess she is in a kind of shocked right now after coming back from the dead, but generally nothing life-threatening. We can say she is good physically, for now but I don't know about mentally. Considering the fact that she knows and remembers everyone except Gojo, there must be something we can't recognize. But I would say it's because there must be certain events that she doesn't want to remember. So her brain makes her forget so she can heal slowly, even if it's temporary. I dont know if it's true and never will.

There is a big chance her memories will come back to her, so be careful. "

_________________________________________

HEYYYY. YAYAYAYAYAY YOU ARE ALIVE! CONGRATULATIONS!

But you don't remember Gojo.
Poor Gojo

Btw I have decided the story will continue so stay tuned fir the best chapter !!!

BYEEEEEE<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 74 37
[Gojo X Reader] [Sukuna X Reader] [Megumi X Reader] HAREM!!!! You're a woman from a thousand years ago who lived for long, that become a goddess that...
94.9K 3.3K 42
Gojo & fem reader Mature Audience Slowish Burn I do not own the title image: if you know who it belongs to I would love to give credit! I ❤️ it! Unr...
645K 22.6K 51
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" •Y/N's life has always been a mess. But after Satoru...
6.8K 251 36
"Have you been lost before? If so, you are capable of understanding how confusing that is. This life represents the core of confusion, especially fo...