Daring {Markhyuck}|| Complete...

By lovilyhyuck

(A Markhyuck fanfiction) "I was just fucking around. What the hell do you mean 'I'm you're soulmate?!'" "Bet... More

•Introduction•
•Characters•
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Epilogue•

•Chapter 39•

3.2K 103 53
By lovilyhyuck

⚠️ you know the drill by now!! 👁️ it's gonna be a long ass ride so skip to () if you're uncomfortable ⚠️

"M-Minhyung..I-I'm sore," Donghyuck claimed.

Mark let out a scoff, "Should've thought about that before."

Donghyuck gulped as Mark crawled over to the younger who began to move back, his hand hitting something hard on the bed.

Donghyuck looked at his hand, seeing the vibrator—more like the toy Jaemin bought him for his birthday—was there.

It hit Donghyuck that it was that same toy Mark used on him last night.

"Where did you get this?" Donghyuck raised a brow nervously.

"I'm so glad you ask because we're using it again," Mark announced as Donghyuck pursed his lips together. "I got it when you fell asleep in my car while getting your suitcases. I found it."

"T-that should not be here and you shouldn't have saw it," Donghyuck protested, keeping his eyes anywhere but Mark.

"Why's that, angel boy? Afraid of me knowing how naughty you actually are?" Mark quipped smugly.

"I-I swear i never used it on myself! You were the first one to use it on me," Donghyuck defended to which he was not sure why he was explaining himself to the older.

"Oh really? So then why did you hide it?" Mark continued, loving the way he could tease the younger and make him squirm in his spot.

"Were you going to use it while I wasn't home?" Mark asked as Donghyuck immediately shook his head.

"No, i would never!" Donghyuck stated. "I wait for you, always! I'm good, Minhyung. I'm a good boy. I-I can be patient!"

Donghyuck had no idea what he was spewing out of his mouth right but Mark was very pleased and it was turning him on.

"Hmm, you're a good boy you say?" Mark repeated Donghyuck's claim, teasing the younger as he pretended to be in thought.

"I listen! I listen to you," Donghyuck said.

"But good boys don't only listen...they don't yell at their soulmate either," Mark calmly stated as a matter of factly. "And you yelled at me because you were impatient. Do you think you can still consider yourself to be a good boy even though you were being very disrespectful?"

Donghyuck bit his bottom lip, unsure of what to say until he just found whatever.

"I-I'm sorry, Hyung. I'll be a good boy from now on, I promise," Donghyuck nodded his head with a small pout forming on his lips while keeping his eyes looking down.

Hyung.

That word sent electricity to his growing erection in his sweatpants.

Mark took a quick glance down at the younger's boxers which had a smaller growing tent inside them. Mark chuckled dryly as the younger tried to hide it with his hands.

"Mmm should have thought about that earlier, angel boy. Bad boys get punished for their misbehavior," Mark cocked his head to the side with a sly grin as Donghyuck shot his head up with a pleading look, shaking his head.

"B-but i really am sorry," Donghyuck pouted as Mark rolled his eyes.

And before Donghyuck knew, both his hands were snatched away from hiding his boner in his boxers.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't be so excited right now," Mark said. "What? Does this turn you on? You like it when you have to get punished, don't you? You like it when I get angry, you little naughty thing."

Subconsciously, Donghyuck responded with a moan before clearing his throat and speaking.

"I am really sorry. It won't happen ever again."

"Sorry doesn't cut it," Mark concluded, pulling Donghyuck's wrists to stand him on his knees into the mattress and the younger had to hide his excitement.

But Mark knew all too well how excited Donghyuck was.

⚠️

Mark held his wrists with one hand as the other worked its way to Donghyuck's waistband of his boxers.

Mark pulled at the younger's waistband and released it, making it snap against Donghyuck's side.

Donghyuck winced and hissed at the action, though enjoying the feeling.

The older pulled at his waistband again, rolling down the younger's boxers to reveal Donghyuck's stiff erection.

Mark tsked, slapping Donghyuck's erection which made the younger hiss with a moan.

"Look at this?" Mark pointed out, grabbing a fist full of Donghyuck's hair to force him to look at his own dick. "Unacceptable."

But that only sent more excitement to his bulging shaft.

"What do you think I should do to you, huh?" Mark grimaced, gluing their foreheads together as his hand was firmly gripping his hair.

"I-I don't know," Donghyuck admitted with a whimper, loving the way Mark took complete control with his dominance.

"You don't know?" Mark repeated cockily, dropping the younger's wrists. "Sit."

Donghyuck complied, sitting on his bottom with his legs extended outwards while Mark let go of his hair to grab something from the gift bag:the supposed harness.

The younger's breath was shaky and he felt like his heart was beating out of his chest when Mark pulled it out again.

"We're gonna put this to some good use today," Mark smirked, waving the harness in the air. "Sir back against the head board."

The younger quickly scooted back so that he was against the head board as Mark got back on the bed, spreading Donghyuck's legs into a v shape.

Mark collided both of Donghyuck's wrists together, taking the harness to interlock them tightly so that the younger could not free his hands.

Donghyuck winced in pain and Mark quickly met his eyes, searching for any discomfort. "Color?"

Donghyuck witnessed the worried eyes Mark wore which made him smile softly. He loved how Mark made sure he was okay before continuing any further and knew that if Donghyuck wanted to stop, he would stop.

He trusted him.

Donghyuck nodded, "Green."

Mark acknowledged the younger's nod with his own before continuing, grabbing the remote and vibrator that were beside Donghyuck's leg.

Mark, still fully clothed just to tease his soulmate, lifted Donghyuck's leg to inch his lips on the younger's inner thigh, reaching his soulmate tattoo.

Mark bit and nibbled his thigh, leaving hickeys circling his name on the younger's beautifully smooth and tanned skin.

During so, Donghyuck dick was dripping with precum trickling down.

Mark knew the younger was very sensitive with his touches so he continued to bruise up his thigh before alternating with the other.

Mark's face was getting closer and closer to Donghyuck's leaking member, giving butterfly kisses up his body from his hip bone to his flat stomach.

All while this is happening, Donghyuck releases long breathy moans as Mark fiddled with the remote in his hand to start the vibrator.

Donghyuck's dick was aching and begging to be touched. He thought Mark was finally going to touch him there, but instead he was met with a vibrator against his nipple.

Mark kept the vibrator on one nipple while his fingers pinched the other as he continued kissing and grazing his teeth Donghyuck's stomach.

He began kissing up his torso, meeting his neck and Donghyuck assumed Mark was coming to his lips but the older ignored them.

Donghyuck whimpered, feeling restrained from doing anything.

That was the whole point though.

Mark raised the setting as alternated and switched between nipples while he marked the younger's neck, Donghyuck moaning softly.

Donghyuck needed to feel some type of friction against his erection—something he was not getting—so he maneuvered his tied wrists to surround his dick.

However, Mark immediately knew that was going to happen so he dropped the vibrator and grabbed Donghyuck's hands, pushing them back and over his own head.

"Bad boys aren't allowed to touch themselves," Mark scolded as Donghyuck whined, the older reaching for the vibrator against and putting it on the highest setting.

"You want it so bad, don't you?" Mark questioned with a brow raised while Donghyuck nodded vigorously.

"Yes!" He yelped.

With that being said, Mark squeezed Donghyuck's dick as he placed the vibrator on the slit of his member.

Donghyuck squirmed at the feeling as he moaned.

"Just like bad boys can't touch themself, they can't cum either," Mark taunted as Donghyuck choked on his own moans.

"N-no! P-please let me," Donghyuck moaned, his body was shaking as he wiggled in his spot from the pleasurable yet aching sensation.

"No," Mark lowly said with a shake of his head, rubbing the vibrator all over the tip of Donghyuck. "I said bad boys don't get to cum."

Donghyuck's chest was heaving up and down as he bit his lip to contain his moans while looking up at the ceiling.

He was sweating, little beads of sweat dripping down his temple as his hair was sticking to his forehead.

Mark eyed his disheveled state, smirking to himself as he began to stroke the younger slowly and painfully.

"F-fuck," Donghyuck breathed out. "Mmm please, Minhyung."

Donghyuck was panting heavily with short breaths and Mark could tell the younger's near was approaching very soon.

"I said," he swiped his thumb along the younger's tip with the vibrator. "no," Mark growled as Donghyuck whimpered, his eyes tearing from the pleasuring pain.

Donghyuck pinched his elbows together as he pursed his lips on top of one another, squeezing his eyes shut.

Donghyuck was a leaking mess as he was feeling a pit in stomach form into a knot.

"Minhyung!" Donghyuck cried but Mark was not showing any mercy on him and carried on while stroking the younger a bit faster. "Oh god."

By now Donghyuck's body was shaking uncontrollably and his breathing was faster than it was previously.

It was painful yet filled with so much pleasure at the same exact time and Donghyuck was not ashamed to admit he was actually loving this feeling.

Why did it make him so eager and lustful?

Donghyuck was willing to do anything for Mark and with Mark not matter what the activity or task was. Because with him, it would always be enjoyable since they are soulmates.

Donghyuck was taken off guard when Mark dropped his head down to lick the slit of his dick. And that made the younger's body jerk up like crazy as his member twitched.

He swirled his tongue around his smaller length, caressing the vibrator where the sack of his balls were while molding them with his hands.

Since Donghyuck had been sore, Mark was not going to fuck a punishment out of him but instead toy with him for a bit.

However, if Donghyuck said he could take it in the ass today then Mark was not going to hold back either.

"Mark!" Donghyuck cried out, tears of pleasure escaping his eyes. "It hurts!" He breathily yelled.

Mark sat up between the younger's shaking legs, Donghyuck's toes curling inwards from the stimulation.

"Hold it."

Was all Mark said as he fiddled with his sweatpants to push them down, springing his veiny and bulging length free from his pants.

He stroked himself as he kept torturing the younger's crotch with the vibrator.

"F-fuck me," Donghyuck begged through his tears. "Please, please fuck me!"

"You said you were sore," Mark reminded, his strokes never stopping as he slicked himself up.

"D-don't care!" Donghyuck shouted, squirming around as Mark held one of his legs up with one arm before aligning himself with the younger's hole.

"Okay but no prepping because you were bad," Mark gave in, pushing himself all the way with a harsh slap.

It really did not matter whether he prepped the younger or not because they had just had sex a couple hours ago.

While on his knees Mark held Donghyuck's leg with one arm, his other hand still kept the vibrator one the younger's dick as he pounded into the younger an an inhumane speed which left Donghyuck without the ability to formulate any sentences or catch his breath.

"C-cum!" Donghyuck screamed.

"I said fucking hold it!" Mark irritably responded, his thrusts never slowing down as the bed frame was slamming against the wall.

It was a mixture of the sound of Donghyuck's moans, his cries and begs, their skin slapping, and the bed slamming against the wall.

"Yes!" Donghyuck moaned loudly as Mark sharpened his hip thrusts inside the younger's tight hole.

"Go ahead and cum I'm not stopping," Mark warned as Donghyuck did not need to be told twice to release his seed on his own stomach and his soulmate's hand.

Donghyuck's body shook like crazy as he was riding out his high while Mark continued pounding into him.

His vision was blurring from his tears and he thought he could hold on a little longer for Mark to cum, but the overstimulation was too much for him as his body's sensitivity was extremely high.

And what made it even worse was that his hands were behind his head and were restricted from him to use.

"R-red! Red, please! R-red!" Donghyuck yelled out with a sob as Mark's actions immediately halted in place with him buried deep inside the younger.

Donghyuck's breathing was staggered and heavy as Mark moved the vibrator to the side, away from the younger's most sensitive area at the moment.

The younger cried as Mark slowly put Donghyuck's leg down, caressing it gently. Donghyuck sniffled as tears fell from his eyes.

"Take your time, my angel," Mark assured sweetly, his cocky and dark demeanor thrown out the window because his soulmate needed him right now.

Donghyuck was trying his hardest go control his breathing as Mark carefully leaned over to kiss the younger's lips for a few seconds, resting his forehead against Donghyuck's.

"My strong, baby," Mark pecked his nose. "Shhhh...You handled it so well. I'm so proud of you." He praised the younger, kissing Donghyuck's tears away.

Donghyuck was slowly catching his breath before speaking.

He hiccuped and whimpered, "C-can you take it off now? I-I've been a good boy."

Mark hummed, leaning back to grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his body to toss it to the side.

"Yes, you have. You listened so well," Mark smiled and spoke ever so sweetly before bending back down to hover his chest over the younger's.

He caged the younger between his arms, both his arms planted against the headboard to make sure he does not crush Donghyuck.

Mark wiped the younger's eyes with his pointer finger, kissing Donghyuck's cheekbone who sniffled.

"Markie, you can continue," Donghyuck murmured, the older feeling butterflies in his stomach at the nickname.

"Are you sure? I can stop right now," Mark told him but Donghyuck shook his head.

"Y-yes but slow, please. It's not fair to you," Donghyuck shyly uttered with another hiccup.

"It's not about me. It's what you want, not what I want, angel," Mark stated, looking at him with a concerned look.

"I-I want you to finish," Donghyuck confirmed but Mark was still unsure. "Yellow, Minhyung."

Mark hesitantly nodded, staying close to the younger as he slowly rolled his hips forward and backward.

Donghyuck hissed from overstimulation, but he really wanted Mark to finish because it was not fair to him.

"You doing okay, angel?" Mark asked, his slow movements steadily making the younger breathily moan.

"Y-yes, Hyung," Donghyuck groaned and Mark had to control everything in his body not to slam himself into the younger.

And so for several minutes, Mark slowly thrusted himself into the younger until Donghyuck eventually got hard again and it became more pleasurable.

Donghyuck's body was slumped against the headboard as he jerked into it, Meeting Mark's slow yet sharp thrusts.

"Hyung, faster," Donghyuck pleaded and the older did not need to be told twice to speed up his actions, his hand finding the younger's hard member again to stroke it at the same time.

"Fuck-uh! Yes!" Donghyuck moaned as Mark was still quickening his pace. "Shit, I'm a-almost there!"

Mark stroked Donghyuck rapidly as he increased his thrust speed which started becoming more sloppier but still somehow managed to hit the younger's prostate repeatedly.

"When you're, Hyuck," Mark grunted. "I'm close as well."

"S-stay inside," Donghyuck said and Mark hummed.

"Okay, baby," and those were Mark's lasts words before he shot his load into the younger's hike while Donghyuck released for the second time on his stomach.

Mark rode out his high and helped Donghyuck as well until they finally reached it. Donghyuck was panting like crazy, his eyes were swollen and puffy from crying earlier but to Mark..He looked beautiful.

"Don't pull out yet," Donghyuck was shaking as he begged and Mark nodded his head, wiping his hand on his sweatpants and switching the remote of the vibrator off.

Mark grabbed the younger's arms, removing them from behind his neck as he untied the harness which left and red indentation on the younger's wrists.

Donghyuck gasped after he winced from the relief of the tight feeling while Mark gently placed a soft kiss around each of the younger's wrists.

"You could have told me to loosen it," Mark frowned but Donghyuck lazily smiled, too fucked out to even care about it.

"I liked it," Donghyuck confessed, throwing his arms around the older's shoulders to pull Mark down who let himself be pulled to lie on top of him while still being inside him.

"Did you?" Mark asked, keeping his head up to look down at the younger who nodded.

"I love it when you're like that with me. It feels so good," Donghyuck admitted, not quite sure what he was saying but he knew it was true either way.

Mark chuckled slightly, pecking the younger's lips.

"You like to be manhandled?" He asked.

Donghyuck giggled, squeezing Mark as tight as he can with his weak body. "Only by you."

"You just opened up a door, baby. You know that?" Mark asked with one brow raised.

He wanted to know if Donghyuck knew What He was talking about because he was practically giving him the green light to do this again.

Donghyuck hummed, "I can't wait for more experimenting. Hyuckie is Markie's strong boy," Donghyuck uttered. "Hyuckie can take it all for Markie."

Why was he so cute? Mark could just stuff him in his pocket right now.

After all this sex, Donghyuck still is cute. Man, Mark was surely a lucky man to be soulmates with him.

Mark smiled lovingly, looking down so fondly at the younger. "Yes he can." He said as he booped their noses.

Donghyuck yawned cutely, "Are you sure you never had sex with anyone before me?"

"Yes, I'm sure," Mark chuckled at Donghyuck reaction, the younger still having a lazy smile displayed on his face as he bit his lip.

"You're like a God," Donghyuck shamelessly admitted as he traced the older's face with his finger.

Mark chuckled again, "Rest up, angel. I'll take care of you."

Donghyuck puckered his lips, asking for a kiss and Mark granted it easily as he placed his lips on top of the younger's. While doing that as a distraction, Mark slowly pulled himself out of the younger.

✨ ✨ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Mark pulled away from Donghyuck's mouth as the younger tiredly looked up at him. "It's okay. I'm just going to clean you up and I'll be back to give you cuddles."

Donghyuck beamed and nodded as Mark moved the younger to lay down more comfortably before getting out of bed to clean himself up and change into some clean boxers.

He took the toy off the bed and tossed it on the floor somewhere as he then wiped Donghyuck's naked body gently, careful not to trigger the younger's sensitivity.

"Can you shower with me later because I don't think I'll be able to walk," Donghyuck shyly asked with a giggle.

Mark grabbed another pair of his boxers to slide on Donghyuck as he answered, "Of course."

Mark hopped into bed again, fixing the messed up blanket to be on top of them. The older laid on his side as Donghyuck scooted himself to press his face against Mark's defined chest.

Mark's arms were wrapped around Donghyuck's shoulders as the younger's were squeezed between his and Mark's bare chest, their legs tangled together underneath the blanket.

It was almost five in the morning but since it was Mark's birthday, he did not have an early morning mission. Though, he did have one at night.

"Happy birthday, Minhyung," Donghyuck mumbled against Mark's chest after kissing the older's collarbone.

"Thank you, beautiful," Mark said in a hushed tone, kissing the top of the younger's head.

And with that, Donghyuck had fallen asleep as he was exhausted from their previous activities during the last couple hours.

Meanwhile Mark was still awake, watching the younger sleep so peacefully as he held him close and massaged Donghyuck's scalp.

He kept doing that until his eyes were starting to feel heavy and his soft gestures slowed down its pace.

Feeling at home—something he has not felt since his mother passed away—Mark fell asleep with Donghyuck sleeping soundly in his arms.

___
TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 10.9K 53
Donghyuck Slapped Mark so hard that his face turned red. Tears brimmed as he looked at the tall handsome hunk he had started to catch feelings for. N...
18.4K 855 33
{A Markhyuck fanfiction} [In which the Perfectionist baseball player Lee Donghyuck recruits Mark Lee into the team.] Cover by @lovelymonic [Started:...
29.1K 1.3K 36
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} [In which Lee Donghyuck does not believe in the controversial topic of love... ...and Mark Lee only encourages his belief sy...
9.7K 1K 40
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞ ❝ ᴠᴇʀʏ! ❞ [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...