Facing The Past (True beauty...

By park_chris_rocky

Park min jae returns to her country to face up her problems. Having a troubled past, running away was her bes... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
CHP 1 - back to korea
CHP 2 - Saebom high
CHP 3 - Hospital
CHP 4 - Min hyuk
CHP 5 - Comeback of badboy
CHP 6 - badboy can be kind too
CHP 7 - Is it hard to face it?
CHP 8 - First day of work
CHP 9 - Fight at cafeteria
CHP 10 - Maths class
CHP 11- date arrangement
CHP 12 - unexpected events
CHP 13 - Jukyung's date
CHP 14 - study and karoke
CHP 15 - Druken hee kyung
CHP 16 - Seojun flirting with jukyung
CHP 17 - The festival
CHP 18 - Return of Lee Seo Jo
CHP 19 - Proposal
CHP 20 - Underwear
CHP 21 - Date
CHP 22 - Karaoke room
CHP - 24 feelings

CHP - 23 The Past

128 5 0
By park_chris_rocky

"That's my home." Min jae said.

Hyung sik and seo jo stopped their bike near the entrance. Min jae got off.

"Let's talk. Come." Min jae said.

"I have to attend school tomorrow and it's my first day." Hyung sik said.

"As if we both gonna have a holiday. We are also having school. Which school did your father join you in?"

"Saebom high."

"Great, we are also attending there only. Then, sleepover at min place." Seo jo said and went inside.

"I will ask my father PA and ask to bring my uniform. Head inside min."

"Okie."

Min jae went inside and opened her apartment door. She went to change into her comfortable clothes. She took seo jo and hyung sik clothes and tossed them outside. They changed their clothes in the living room's bathroom.

(Well as they were best friends before, min jae used to get their hoodies and t-shirt. They used to have many sleepover sessions. So practically they have extra clothes in each of their houses.)

"Anyone wanna ramen?" Min jae asked.

"Where is it?" Hyung sik asked. He always cooks for them.

"Upper cupboard, kimchi in fridge, and eggs too."

"Ok"

Hyung sik went for cooking. Seo jo and min jae were browsing through the tv to find an interesting show. But they failed to find it as hyung sik finished his cooking and came to serve them.

They sat rounded at the living room small table.

"Yum, I missed your cooking sika."

"Bro, she would never make ramen to this taste."

"Thank you and enough of your praises."

"How are you mina? Sorry, about the accident and sorry for not staying with you mina." Hyung sik said.

Tears started forming in min jae's eyes.

"Save it for later. Let me finish this amazing cooking."

They sat and ate in silence. After eating min jae started to cry. Hyung sik got up and hugged her.

"It was hard. We both had a hard time coping in America. Thank you jo for not running away from me. I started to develop anger issues and anxiety problems after that incident. Now I can control my anger. But I'm still learning to control my anxiety."

" Sorry, that's all I can say. I will make our time together for that 1 year."

Min jae was crying hard and seo jo joined their hug.

" Don't say sorry sika. At least I had jo to rely on. But you didn't have anyone."

" It's our memories which kept me going on. If I had a hard time, I would see our pictures. Don't worry and blame everything on our fathers."

They cried together for some time and collapsed on the sofa.

It was not the hatred for each other that separated them. But it was their love for each other. Even sometimes a relationship becomes distant because of love for each other. The distance won't break their relationship as their hearts are in one place together which is tightly bonded together.

______________________________________

THE PAST

The bond between the friends where destroyed due to the influence of elders.

The trio always roams around in their motorbikes. Min jae has a craze for motorbikes and always travels in them. But she hated it after the accident.

It was during the summer break. The trio had signed under Lee company to become an idol. The trio always wanted to perform together on stage. They were working for the same.

But their dream was not supported by their parents. They hated it. They just want their children to inherit their own company. Everyone's parent's company is one of the big companies in south korea.

Min jae's father manages park limited. Seo jo's grandfather managed seo press. Hyung sik's father manages jin entertainment.

It was the anger of hyung sik's father as they joined another instead of his. But the trio just wanna start to from basics and doesn't need their parent's support to reach the top.

The trio was moving in the bike after their night practice. They were racing against each other. Suddenly, a bike raced in opposite direction to min jae and min jae fell from her bike. Seo jo also collapsed from his bike near her.

Hyung sik was on his bike. He didn't fall down. He saw a car racing toward min jae. Hyung sik speeded his bike towards the car and crashed into it.

He got a severe head injury and fractured his left leg. Min jae had a fracture in her right hand. Seo jo with minor injuries.

They were rushed to hospital. Hyung sik underwent an operation and after two days he woke up.

Hyung sik got information that this accident was due to his father's doing and left the hospital because his father asked him to leave to avoid further damage to his friends. with just a text to his friends that 'I'm sorry. Give me some time.' He left the country.

Min jae and seo jo were in shock and confused upon seeing his behavior. But hyung sik cut off all their contacts and went into hiding. Hyung sik was beyond embarrassed to see their faces.

Then, slowly the information about hyung sik father came to light. Min jae went to a foreign to avoid the further problem with the situation and seo jo followed her.

Min jae always had problems with her father. Sometimes her father would throw kinds of stuff or beat her for no reason. After hyung sik left, it started to increase and she started to blame her for his disappearance.

She avoided her father due to her practices at the studio. But after his disappearance, they stopped everything.

When seo jo learned about her suicidal intentions, he rushed her out of the house and accompanied her to a foreign.

Even though they left their countries. Their cell phones of them were tracked by their fathers. So, they didn't meet after going foreign country. They did all the work given by their fathers.

They left the country for healing as well as to learn the business. They all studied business this year and returned.

They got their permission to do whatever they want after returning. That's why they got back together.

It's like a complicated parent-children relationship that they can't avoid. Now, they are free to get whatever they want unless they promise to continue their parent's business.

They started doing what their parents want. Now they will slowly achieve what they wish.

The black trio is back. Their only aim is to perform on stage together. They will surely start to work on that together. Even their's parents have changed after the incident.

Now only their friendship will grow bigger.

______________________________________

A/N

Hello all,
That's their past story. I tried to show the important reason for their breakage. I hope you enjoyed it.

Support the black trio.

Yep, I changed the group name🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 10.6K 43
๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ He's my best friend so I shouldn't feel this way about him. But I can't help it, I can't control my feelings... ...
6.2K 308 17
Another fan fiction inspired by kdrama True Beauty. Events take place after the last episode of the drama. Focusing on my favorite characters (Han Se...
248K 8.9K 54
๐Ÿ’Œ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ her hopeless heart will destroy her. jang moonyoung is a heartsick && her he...
243K 7.7K 33
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. L...