Ear Candy - A WLW Fiction

By ilikethemoon2002

Remind Rosie, the little miss-who-loved-the-quiet again why she suddenly took the persuasion of coming to one... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

218 10 4
By ilikethemoon2002

    I squinted my eyes in pure judgement while looking at my friend, Denisse who is covering her mouth and trying to suppress a small scream as she gazed at the magazine cover photo with appreciation.

   No... Appreciation would be an understatement, what's left to do for her was to kiss on the cover over and over again for me to persuade me she's actually gone crazy.

  I gasped the moment she put her mouth on the cover and kissing it repeatedly.

  And with that ladies and gentlegays, my best friend since forever has finally lost her head.

  "Remind me again why you like their music?" I asked and crossed my arms infront of her . I just can't understand what is up with these girls that made her insanely obsessed with them.

She rolled herself on the bed, "Other than them being openly gay, producing top quality gay music, they're oozing charisma so much that I couldn't trust any sapphic who doesn't know them. I love them okay? Now, stop judging me." She giggled. I sighed and peeked at the cover she's been eye-candying for too long.

  Let's see... There are four people in the picture. Perhaps they could be the members. I looked back at Denisse as she looked back at me with a smirk on her face.

  "Well? Do you want to listen to some of their music?" She wiggled her eyebrows. My nose scrunched in displeasure.

   I had a snippet of what their music sounded like, it's not my vibe. "These girls' songs fit you so well. How can I relate?"

  It's always about girls loving girls. I've never had those experiences before so I know I can't relate to it.

  "Aside of the classical music that your ancestors wanted you to hear, you really need to explore more on different music genre." She pouted as she went on her phone before pressing a certain music to play.

   I immediately gasped in shock and  froze when she's playing a song about sex. I gave her an  are-you-serious look as she was vibing with it.

"A-Are these one of their works?" I asked. She nodded her head as an answer. "You are unhinged..." I slowly stated as I shook my head in disbelief.

   To tell you shortly, Denisse and I were two peas on different pods.  Yet we simply click for some reason.

   She's the grungy type while I like to dress conservatively. She listens outrageous songs while I have been listening on different genres too. Specifically, Something that mellows my brain.

  She's openly gay, I am currently questioning. Don't ask me why, I hate men.

  She parties while I stay at home, not because I'm quirky or anything but it's because I'm wasn't allowed to party and go out my whole life and I stopped trying to and came to convince myself that parties are boring even though I've never been into one and that peace is much better. Was it because of my upbringing? Yes.

  You see, I grew up with strict grandparents. They've loved me alright, but the thing was they always think that the outside world is dangerous. Which I somewhat agree though however, I did had friends who had the same classical taste as me. We just didn't get along that long. I'm surprises Denisse wanted to be friends with me, even though we're literally a different fonts. She's could be the Century Gothic font while I could most probably be a Times New Roman font.

   "Girl, you seriously need to go out." She shook her head disapprovingly.

"That sounds like a tiring job, Denny." My faces already showed the disapproval of that idea. Nah, I'd rather stay at home and finish work.  She rolled her eyes and looked at me with a furrowed brow.

  "You're done convincing yourself that the outside world is 'boring' When we were still in our teens, I was understanding that you can't sneak out because of your grandparent's strict house rules, and your parents- bless their dead love—" she whispered in exaggerating sorrow. I rolled my eyes, of coarse she knew my parents divorced.

  "....But you got no reason to be a goody-two shoes now that you're living alone 35 miles away from your grandparents and unleash that inner hoe in you yet you just don't want to go out now?! You're literally 24 and you've never even been to a single nightclubs before. What fun thing have you been doing all your life?" She asked. I rose my finger right on her face and gasped at her.

  "H-Hey! Staying at home is fun too! There's no noise... I-I can do whatever I want like paint and work too!" I defended myself. This time, she gave me a genuine concerned look.

  "I know being an artist is going well for you but that ain't an excuse not to go out, babes." I sighed and looked at her dead in the eye.

  "That's the reason why I chose this profession. I don't have to go out unless I go to meet the client." I shrugged.

   "Just what am I supposed to do to convince you to go out?" She whined.

"Nothing." I curtly replied.

"Unfortunate for you, I can't do that. Which is why..." She trailed and grabbed her purse to show me two tickets.

  "What's that for?" I asked. "VIP ticket for 1cm tomorrow. This means, we're going to an after party hosted by them!"

  "What?!" I asked as I snatched the ticket from her hand and examined it. This is literally the band she's been obsessed with and aside of it being expensive as fuck, this ticket gets sold out everytime!

   How did I know? I was planning to get Denisse one as her birthday gift but she already beat me to it and bought it herself!

  "Sweetie, why?" I asked with a confused and horrid expression. "Because I know you're gonna love them as much as I do." She grinned.

  "Denny, I do appreciate your thoughts and buying this expensive ticket for me but I can't. Why won't you bring someone interested instead? you got loads of sapphic friends who would love to go. You're wasting your money bringing me. I'm not a fan of them." I truthfully replied. I probably get bored all throughout anyway.

  "What? Ew, them? No." She shook her head as she grimaced in disagreement. Okay, I would assume they're in their little fanwar again.

  "Babes, I don't know them. It would be so awkward to be part of the After Party for the VIP knowing that I have no idea who they are."

  "But... I specifically bought two for the both of us." I sighed when she gave me one of her puppy-dog eyes. It's a disadvantage for me because she naturally has doe eyes to convince literally anyone to come with her.

  "I don't wanna bring anyone else. You don't have to be associated with them. Just accompany me, please?"

  I sighed and looked at her for a moment to think. 2 hours isn't that much, is it?

    "Fine." I sighed in defeat. She shrieked in excitement and shook my arm joyously.

   "But! Only 2 hours max." I held my index and middle finger up to her face. She went silent for a minute to think about it and then a wide grin started spreading on her face.

  "Deal! Ohoo!! You're the bestest best friend ever!" She said and happily bounced on her bed.

    I guess this is a new experience. Not a fan of loud songs and meeting celebrities but I hope things won't be troublesome when we get there.

   "Let's dress sl*tty tomorrow." She said. "A-Are you crazy?!" I looked at her in horror.

   "I don't think I can pull that off." I nervously replied. "It's a gig on a club girl, we can't get in with you dressed like an elementary student." She shook her head.

  I glanced down at my jumper skirt and orange checkered puffed blouse along with my white Mary Jane shoes.

"It's coquette style! Look it up, will you?" I shoot daggers towards her direction with my eye.

   She let out a light giggle and grabbed my hand towards her walk in closet.

   "Please, just this once. Enjoy what I paid for because I genuinely wanna see you how you enjoy night life . We're literally one step closer to 1cm and I can finally figure out what Sol's scent is like."

   I chuckled at her statement and shook my head. "You're a f*cking weirdo but slay." 

   She smirked and grabbed my hand to choose outfits for her, "I know right?"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 2 24
She thought her life was going to be normal after her horrible summer. That she and her girlfriend wouldn't have to deal with anything else. But as H...
117 5 6
These were supposed to be my best years. I was supposed to ace all my classes, create beautiful music, and take over the family business. But I'm ba...
451 58 14
Ines, 6:16 PM: I don't have that money... Unknown, 6:17 PM: probably should have thought about that before hitting my car. --- Ines just wants to ma...
358 9 14
Strange things come to light in the wake of all that's happened.