Milk Tea Flavor Top Student

By LiannQ

Title: 奶茶味优等生 Author: Sweet Wood Boy (甜木由) Status: Completed Description: Gu Xiuting and Ruan Wenyou agreed t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72

49

619 19 0
By LiannQ

    When the crying "wife" came to his ears, Ruan Wenyou suddenly thought he had an auditory hallucination. He asked Gu Xiuting, "Sir, what did you call me just now?" "Wife..." Tears fell from Gu Xiuting's eyes Overwhelming, he tightened his grip on Ruan Wenyou, and the crotch became more violent, "I miss you so much, my wife..." Ruan Wenyou's body and mind were shaken, and his mind seemed to float back to Rose in an instant island.

    At this moment, he couldn't tell the difference between Gu Xiuting and A Mu, but they were the same person.

    So once they are in estrus, their general behaviors are similar, they are also sensitive and cry, lack a sense of security, and their mentality will decline a lot.

    Looking at Gu Xiuting with tears in his eyes, Ruan Wenyou put his hands on his face and couldn't help wiping away the tears for him.

    Ruan Wenyou's heart was moved by that simple, gentle and seductive Ah Mu.

    But if Gu Xiuting had removed his indifferent pretense and put down his guard, he would be just a poor and helpless man, which also made Ruan Wenyou feel distressed and reluctant.

    Gu Xiuting's fiery penis rubbed and shuttled between Ruan Wenyou's thighs.

    Ruan Wenyou's delicate legs trembled accordingly, and his smooth and fair inner skin gradually became red, itchy and numb.

    Gu Xiuting's Adam's apple rolled twice, and then he hastily lifted Ruan Wenyou's top, lowered his head and sucked one of the nipples.

    "Yeah!" Ruan Wenyou couldn't help moaning, his red lips were slightly parted, and there was a seductive gleam on his lips.

    After Gu Xiuting's temporary marking, now Ruan Wenyou's chest rarely overflows with milk, but it can't stand Gu Xiuting's intentional teasing at all.

    The two fragile little red grains were repeatedly nibbled and licked, and a little bit of milk flowed out. When Gu Xiuting sucked the left one, he didn't let go of the other side.

    The tip of Ruan Wenyou's right nipple was pulled and pinched, playing with it recklessly, it soon hardened and turned red, and straightened up.

    Ruan Wenyou was panting harder, his forehead and the tip of his nose were dripping with sweat, and his chest couldn't stop heaving.

    The sweet and milky aroma spreads and lingers on the tip of the nose, tempting people's taste buds.

    Gu Xiuting licked all the milk flowing out of Ruan Wenyou's chest, it was sweet and sweet, and not a single drop was wasted.

    The giant under Gu Xiuting was thick and hard, and its speed and strength were increasing.

    Every blow he made was strong and powerful, as if he had used all his strength to tease Ruan Wenyou, grinding the tender flesh on his inner thigh until it was red and swollen, and the skin was about to be scratched.

    "Ah, light... Be light, um!" Ruan Wenyou shook his head and begged for mercy, but desire had already dominated Gu Xiuting, he was intoxicated, and rubbed Ruan Wenyou uncontrollably.

    The small eyelashes in front of Ruan Wenyou couldn't help erecting, and then spurted out.

    He blushed, no matter how sensitive his body was, Ruan Wenyou wouldn't let it out just by his leg for a while.

    However, as the fetus in the womb grows up, it always presses against his prostate. Of course, Ruan Wenyou can't bear a little stimulation, otherwise he will have orgasms one after another, until he can't ejaculate any liquid.

    Just after being released, Ruan Wenyou's acupoints were also wet.

    Gu Xiuting began to expand his fingers, imitating the position of sexual intercourse, twitching back and forth until three fingers were fully inserted.

    The tender flesh in Ruan Wenyou's inner hole squirmed, as if warmly entertaining this regular customer.

    The honey juice was also gurgling, making Ruan Wenyou's buttocks sticky.

    Gu Xiuting, who said "just rubbing" before, pulled out three fingers at this time, replaced them with a swollen, thick and hot cock, and pushed them in all at once.

    "Hmm!" Ruan Wenyou cried again, his eyes filled with grievances.

    However, Gu Xiuting now looks more aggrieved and innocent than him, saying: "Honey, I was wrong..." "But I'll just go in and soak for a while, so I won't move..." Ruan Wenyou's red lips were big Zhang, panting continuously, a little afraid of Gu Xiuting's next move, can he really not move around? In fact, the moment Gu Xiuting completely pushed into the inner wall, he almost lost control.

    Because Ruan Wenyou's entire tender hole is too warm and soft, not only the wall of the hole is wet and slippery, but the tight meat also tightly sucks around his giant eyelashes, caressing the eyelashes and eyelashes, making every part of his body Root vessels, every cell is delighted.

    Gu Xiuting broke his promise again, and his crotch began to twitch: "I'm sorry, woohoo... Wife, I didn't move on purpose, you are too warm inside! It's so comfortable, wooooo..." "Ah! Don't...don't be so fast , No way! Umm, it's too fast..." Ruan Wenyou twisted her slender waist, trying to push away Gu Xiuting, who was pressing on her, "Please... get out quickly." "Not too soon...

    my wife , I'll go out when I'm softened."

    Ruan Wenyou's inner acupoints are extremely ecstasy and tight, which Gu Xiuting has been yearning for for a long time.

    Waves of trembling pleasure hit, Gu Xiuting confronted and contradicted like piling.

    Ruan Wenyou's buttocks shook violently, and the splashed juice wet the bed sheet.

    He screamed in confusion, his voice became hoarse, but he couldn't push Gu Xiuting away.

    And Gu Xiuting's penis became harder and harder, extremely ferocious.

    The pleasure gradually gathered, Ruan Wenyou's snow-white skin was dyed red with lust, he was pushed so hard that his whole body was trembling and numb, and he ushered in another orgasmic eruption.

    The moment the inner membrane tightened violently, Gu Xiuting was almost sucked out of his semen. He cried and said, "Wuuuu wife, you are so tight! It hurts me. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

    " Yu took a big breath and slowly separated his legs, trying to relax.

    However, Gu Xiuting took the opportunity to push deeper.

    Although he didn't reach Ruan Wenyou's reproductive uterine cavity, he was still grinding at the mouth of the uterus, enjoying the pleasure of being swallowed and wrapped by the whole cock.

    Gu Xiuting stopped explaining things in a simple way, and he straightened his back and couldn't help but rush in and out, and kept licking Ruan Wenyou's nipples, asking him: "Honey, is it me that makes you comfortable, or A Mu?" "Do you like me, or A Mu?" "..." Ruan Wenyou didn't know how to answer, his red lips were covered with crystal fluid, his mind was even more chaotic, and he was gradually addicted to desire.

    "Wuwuwu wife, why are you ignoring me? Is this problem difficult?" "You don't have me in your heart at all..." Seeing Gu Xiuting's shoulders trembling slightly and tears still hanging down his face, Ruan Wenyou looked After regaining some consciousness, he couldn't bear it, and shook his head again and again: "No...it's not like this, don't think about it."

    With his comfort, Gu Xiuting temporarily stopped crying, and said: "Then give me a drink Milk, my wife is the most delicious."

    Gu Xiuting buried her head and continued suckling, while Ruan Wenyou's eyes were slackened, her groans became fragmented, and her meat holes were constantly dug and plundered.

    The sticky water had already wetted the joint between the two, and the sound of lewd water continued continuously.

    "Yeah! When will you... come out?" "Come on, wife, just give it to me one more time, just the last time."

    As Gu Xiuting's ferocious and thick cock came in and out, Ruan Wenyou's dark red hole grew bigger. Zhang Zhang, the wet and tender intestines are also turned out.

    When Gu Xiuting was finally released, Ruan Wenyou's acupoints were also watered by precise blows.

    The sustained and concentrated force made Ruan Wenyou cry aloud, his legs twitched and shook, and the granulation in front of him splashed white again without being comforted by anyone.

    The soft Ruan Wenyou fainted several times, but Gu Xiuting became even more excited.

    Ruan Wenyou woke up several times, but the other party was still working hard, tossing him over and over again... The sound of physical collisions came one after another, Ruan Wenyou had no power to fight back, and could only endure Gu Xiuting's wave after wave violations.

    His belly, already swollen with pregnancy, had gotten so much cum that it was almost out of it.

    In the early hours of the morning, Ruan Wenyou, who was woken up again, frowned: "You... you go out, no... don't do it again..." Gu Xiuting paused when he heard the words, and his eyes turned red again: "Wife, Are you attacking me? Woohoo, you really don't like me."

    Ruan Wenyou: "..." Looking at the coquettish man in front of him, Ruan Wenyou decided that he could no longer pamper him, and urged: "Get out."

    But Gu Xiuting shook his head: "I... I can't pull it out myself..." Ruan Wenyou: "??!" "Honey, you suck too hard, I can't get out, Can I not come out?" Ruan Wenyou: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 635 109
Title: 不听话 Author: Not Wind Status: Completed Introduction: After moving out of Xiao's house, Yun Qiu still remembered the man's indifferent eyebrows...
185K 388 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
44.2K 925 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
502K 14.3K 75
After Being Dumped by his Son's Father 被儿子他爹甩了之后 Author 迷之鹿 Status 75 Chapters Description Wen Ziheng has a vicious half sister, and the vicious sist...