Breathing Flowers || Taekook...

Da JoWoo_tk

Who will Jungkook choose between his ex wife and fiance ....... On other words from between his first love an... Altro

~Breathing Flowers ~
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Notice
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20 (M)
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Epilogue
Character Explanation
Author Note
Sequel is out!!!!

Chapter - 24

4.2K 141 22
Da JoWoo_tk

Double update because MADHUSMITAPANDA232 asked for it indirectly 😌👍

Jungkook hurriedly riding the car with his full strength while Mrs. Lee is covering Hiro's eyes by hugging her tightly. She can't stop the tears that are flowing. How a mother can bare up all this surrow even though she also take part in the cause. Taehyung is in the back seat resting Jieun's head on his lap. He is holding the cut in her hand tightly to not to loose too much blood. He was beyond the shock. He can feel mutiple emotions right at the moment and the most clear one is fear. We can't loose her but she wanted to get lost.What else can expect from a depressed soul?

Earlier as soon as Tae entered the house he saw Jieun who is laying on floor and he screamed Jungkook to get help from him. When Tae got closer he saw how blood is dripping out from her body and the blade is also there as she can't move that swiftly. Taehyung gasped at the scene and this is his first time he got involved with a suicide case. Taehyung never thought it like that. Is she having too many problems?But still Jungkook is not the answer for them.

Jungkook ran out of the car as soon as they came and lifted Jieun up. Taehyung also ran behind them while Mrs. Lee with Hiro came by walking while sobbing so hardly. What triggered her to do this actually?Jieun got admitted so fast as it is crucial condition and Jungkook sighed and leaned over the wall.

"I will go and washup."Tae said pointing towards the blood marks and went into bathroom.

"Where were you when all this happening?"Jungkook asked frowning his eyebrows. Mrs.Lee gulped and was going to say something when doctor came opening the door.

"The condition is critical. Wanted to have blood transfer. Don't worry we have her blood type."Doctor said with the aim of consoling the others.Taehyung came into the scene and saw tears forming in Jungkook's eyes. When Jungkook saw that Tae came he walked upto him and hugged him nuzzling his nose in Tae's neck. It's the best way for Jungkook to calm down.

Taehyung careressed Jungkook's back in order to feel him his support. He can't beleive that Jungkook is crying. He is crying for his best friend right?!Nothing more nothing less.

Hiro is still sleeping and all the olders don't want Hiro to know about that. She is facing to a lot of things which she should not face.

After exactly 45 minutes doctor came out and told them that Jieun is awake.Doctor so strictly advised them to not to do anything that Jieun will get triggered.Afterwards all of them entered into room while Taehyung carrying Hiro.

"Why again Jieun? There's nothing to worry."Jungkook literally pleaded as soon as he saw Jieun.Taehyung looked at them and saw they are all so depressed. Taehyung knew what happened an year ago but only a slight description. Seems like it triggered more than one soul.

"Tae, Can you wait outside with Hiro?"Jungkook asked and if it is said it not hurt , it is a lie.Taehyung should not get into his emotions in this type of condition so he noded and went outside.Jieun closed her eyes as she was so tired and Jungkook looked at Mrs. Lee for explanation.

"I think she got triggered again. She blamed me and told me to leave and said if not she will kill herself."

"The same happened."Jungkook said.

"Don't worry I'm okay now. It's just some past..."

"Did you take your pills right?"Jungkook asked in the middle.Jieun noded and looked the other side. She is so tired of being dependant even on pills.

Jungkook and Mrs. Lee went outside to do the documents and Jungkook took Hiro with him as Tae also wanted to visit her.

"Can I come?"Tae asked.

"You always can."Jieun said with a warm smile and it is so hard to tell that the latter tried to kill herself few hours ago.

"I don't know what happened but don't give up your hope so easily.Try as much as you can."Tae said with a small smile.

"But I am not worth it. Look at me. I can't make it. It's just sooner or later."Jieun said and looked other side as tears gathered in her eyes. He never knew that Jieun is broken into this much.He never knew she had so many other problems.Can't measure a perosn from his outside look and that is exactly correct.

"Tae Can you come?"Jungkook asked peeking his head into the room. Tae noded and gave a warm smile to Jieun and went outside.

"Is it okay if Hiro and Jieun stayed with us?"Jungkook asked and Taehyung literally blacked out. This is the worst he ever wished but now the condition is so different. He wanted to ask so many questions as a possessive boyfriend but it is not the time.Tae noded as he also can't let Jieun alone even with Hiro. It is too risky. Taehyung decided not to get hurt by thinking too much.

"Seems like Jieun doesn't like her mother?"Taehyung said and Jungkook noded

"She is the cause for everything."

"It is not worth Jieun. Look how much you are working for them while he is enjoying in the house."Mrs. Lee said with a smirk. From the very start of their friendship even Mrs. Lee is not supportive for Jieun.She is so obsessed with her unknown dignity.The first child of the family , Kim Seokjin also banned to fall in love as he should marry the one who propsed by Mrs. Lee. At that time she had a huge strength over the family.She ruled everything even the lives of their children.Thank god Kim Namjoon is not a bad guy and both of them eventually fell in love after marriage.

In Jieun's case she got pregnant before anything and Mrs. Lee had to marry her out.Jungkook was a good son in law but Jieun's mom wanted a money earning son in law. She wanted to remove Jungkook from the family and the only way she knew was her daughter.

"He said to wait."Jieun said slowly.

"It's already 4 years Jieun. Can't you see?"Mrs. Lee asked totally annoyed with her daughter.Jieun remained silent because she can't get rid of Jungkook so easily. He is her best friend + Husband + Hiro's father.

"Look Jieun..."Mrs. Lee dragged her and saw how Hiro and Jungkook is playing with the gifts Hiro got on her birthday without any care about the world. Jieun felt angry at the sight. She is there taking pills for her stress and working day and night for their family while him.........

Jieun came back to senses when the car parked at the Taekook's house.

"Jungkook, This is not necessary."Jieun said as she don't want to interfere them.

"It's okay Jieun."Taehyung said assuring her.Taehyung don't want this but he have to help her. She is his boyfriend's daughter's mother. So complicated?!

Taehyung is now preparing dinner in the middle of Jungkook's and Hiro's giggles. They are playing or cuddling don't know what in the living room. Taehyung smiled with himself as this is the picture he dreamed in his every dream. He placed the curries on the dining table and walked upto Jieun's room to call her. All of them enjoyed it and didn't forget to praise Tae. He is conflicted with his thoughts but nevertheless smiled.

All four of them gathered to do a game which is requested by Hiro. She wanted to play as much as she want. Can't imagine how much she is energetic. For Taehyung it is so hard to be with his lover's ex wife.It is not like he is hating the moment , it's just so hard.So he excused himself out while Jungkook literally pleaded to stay.

"Why you want me so badly?"Taehyung asked playfully.

"Then I will not be the last."Jungkook said and was unable to even smirk properly as Tae hit him on his chest.

"Don't hit my Appa."Hiro said covering the cocky bunny and Tae chuckled how the same happened again. DejaVu

Taehyung went out and closed his eyes feeling the wind passing through his hair. Night is so cold but peaceful. He have so many in his mind today as he saw different side in everything. He can't identify what he should think.

"Tae"Someone called him from behind.

✒️JoWoo

Who called Tae? Tell me.
Let me know your thoughts so far about the story.

Pure masterpiece 👇

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

216K 11.4K 58
Book 2 | Jungkook and Taehyung have been married for six years and have four children. Both men have become overly preoccupied. Jungkook has his own...
93.3K 4.5K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...
626K 29.3K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...
32.3K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...