A Different Path

By Silence_Junction

A guy reincarnating as Copycat of gen 2, Johan Seong in world of Lookism More

Reincarnation
Johan Seong
Middle School
Boxing Championship
Pungsan
Juvienile Prison
Prison
K house
VS Gun
VS Jake Kim
Secret Friends
Analysis
Cipher Affiliate
The Business Plan
Can you touch the Peak?
Expanding Business
The King of Incheon
The king of Busan
Return
Business
Cheonliang Duo
Clean up
Old Friends
New talents
A job
The festival
The J high trio
The Festival Clash?
Jae won highschool
J High school
Frauds
Frauds (2)

Big deal

1.7K 65 3
By Silence_Junction

After losing to Gun in a one-on-one fight, Johan had no reason to stay in Gangbuk.

Johan was never interested in K House in the first place. The only reason he bothered to come to Gangbuk was to fight Gun for his own plans.

But Johan didn't just leave Gangbuk like nothing happened; he took every single penny from the K House crew and left.

Jin Jang must be rolling on the floor right now, but Johan doesn't care about him. Currently, Johan has a new plan.

Johan is going to fight all the crew heads to see how strong he is against them.

Gun defeated him in a fluke after getting serious, so Johan wants to evaluate how strong he is compared to the crew heads.

He knows that he is stronger than the crew heads, but how strong? Can he defeat the crew heads without any difficulty like Gun can?

To find those answers, Johan had to fight the other crewheads such as Jake Kim of Big Deal and Olly Wang of Hostel. Then there were Warren Chae from Hostel B and Jerry Kwon, who were just as strong as a crew head despite not being one himself.

Johan's first opponents were Jake Kim and Jerry Kwon since Johan was near Gangseo in the first place.

"This must be the Big Deal street," Johan said to himself while standing in the middle of the most iconic place in all of Gangseo, The Street of Big Deal.

Johan walked down the street, looking for Big Deal, which should be easy to recognize by their unique long coats. Yet, Johan couldn't find a trace of Big Deal, which made him frustrated, and he decided to eat something first.

Johan walked into a soup shop and said to the girl in the shop, "One soup for me, please."

"One soup coming right up," the girl said from behind the counter, and Johan walked away and sat on an empty place.

Johan looked around, and the shop was almost empty. Soon he got his soup, but Johan asked, "Is this the off-season?"

Johan asked, and the shop girl gave a small nod. She was about to leave, but Johan asked, "Do you work for Big Deal?"

Hearing this, the girl turned back and smiled at him. "We don't work for them. Big Deal works for us."

"What?" Johan asked, and the girl smiled and said, "They protect this street and people here."

"Really? I would like to meet Big Deal then. Can you help me with that?"

Johan asked with a smile, and the girl was unsure. She said, "Sorry, sir. I can't help you with that. Jake doesn't meet everyone nowadays; he is very busy."

"No problem, but can you at least tell me where I can find other members of Big Deal?"

"You will see them walking down the street once in a while. That's all I can tell you," the girl said.

Johan smiled at her, thanked her, and left a tip before he left the shop.

Johan got out of the shop and he was now filled with energy to find Big Deal. He finally spotted two members of Big Deal - not just any members, but two executives of Big Deal, Jason and Brad. Jason and Brad were walking down the street to check up on the girls when they saw a man walking straight towards them.

"Do you know him?"

"Why is he walking towards us?" Jason and Brad wondered as Johan walked up to them, saying "Are you from Big Deal?"

Jason and Brad narrowed their eyes, but Johan noticed the Big Deal logo on their coats and gained a smirk. "I finally found you," he said.

"What do you mean?" Jason couldn't even finish what he was saying before he was slammed into the ground by Johan with an axe kick to the head.

"What the...?" Brad was shocked and surprised, and he gritted his teeth and grabbed Johan by his collar. "Who are you? How dare you attack us?"

Johan didn't reply, but he headbutted Brad, weakening his grip. Johan freed himself and then hit Brad with a spinning roundhouse kick to the face. Both Brad and Jason were on the ground, but Johan was surrounded by the girls of the shops.

"Why are you guys fighting here?"

"I heard he attacked Jason first."

"What a jerk!"

"Call Jerry here. He will teach this punk a lesson."

"What if he is cute? He can't attack anyone he wants."

"And Jerry is cuter."

The girls said to themselves, and one of them called up Big Deal. Jerry was on his way to the street.

Meanwhile, the girl from the soup shop also arrived and saw Johan sitting over Jason and Brad. She made eye contact with him and asked, "Why did you hit them?"

"Because I wanted to," Johan replied.

"What do you mean, you wanted to?" another girl asked. Johan got up and stomped Brad again. "Like I said, I beat them because I wanted to. I don't need a reason to do so," he said while continuing to beat up Jason and Brad until Jerry Kwon finally arrived with Lineman.

"What's with that crowd?" Lineman said. Jerry replied, "The girls said someone knocked out Jason and Brad."

"Someone beat them both?" Lineman gulped, but being Lineman, he went with Jerry.

"Look, Jerry is here!"

"Jerry, teach him a lesson!"

"Lineman is here too, that jerk doesn't stand a chance now."
The girls said while Jerry and Lineman walked towards Johan. Jerry quickly assessed the situation and asked Johan, "Who are you?"

Johan gave no response. Jerry then asked, "Why did you beat up our boys?"

"Because I wanted to," Johan replied, and Jerry was surprised for a second before he realized that this guy was a complete jerk.

Jerry looked around and knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to fight there, so he ignored Johan and picked up Jason and Brad before leaving.

"Where do you think you're going, big guy?" Johan spoke up, but Jerry ignored him and continued walking. Johan became angry and locked his gaze on Lineman.

"If you don't stop, I will beat this thug here," Johan said, but Jerry didn't care, thinking that Johan wouldn't dare harm Lineman in front of him.

But Jerry was wrong. Johan doesn't hold back when it comes to fighting.

Johan hit Lineman with a back kick that was more than enough, and Lineman was out cold.

Jerry was now angry with Johan and asked, "You want to fight?"

"I do."

"Then be prepared to die today."

"As if a punk like you can do something," Johan laughed, but Jerry was serious, "Come with me."

"Why?"

"We can't fight here, or the customers won't go to the shops, and Jake will be mad at me."

"You really love kissing Jake's ass, don't you?"

"That's Jake's anus you're talking about. Mind your language," Jerry replied while Johan laughed and followed him. They reached an area near the sea that was like a port but without any ferries.

Both Jerry and Johan were ready to clash against one another, and Jerry was really angry that day.

"I don't know who you are or why you're here, but what I do know is that you harmed my friends, and I never forgive those who harm my friends," Jerry said.

"Stop bitching and throw hands, asshole!" Johan retorted. The two of them rushed at each other, but Johan jumped mid-air to knee Jerry in the face. With just one flying knee strike, Johan broke Jerry's nose.

"Nose, that's a pressure point that you cannot strengthen ever," Johan said. "No matter what training you do or what build you have, it's always vulnerable, and your nose is too big for your own good." He hit Jerry with a spinning roundhouse kick to the face, which Jerry tanked on the spot.

"Is that all you can do?" Jerry said, trying to be cool. But Johan smirked and turned his back for a second, and Jerry tried to grab him. However, Johan had 360 vision, which allowed him to be invulnerable from all sides.

When Jerry launched himself at Johan, Johan leaned forward and hit him with a strong back kick that was powerful enough to send Jerry away. Even with his insane build, Jerry managed to stay on his feet, but when he tried to attack Johan, his hand couldn't reach him.

"You're slow," Johan said while jumping right over Jerry's head and doing a handstand on his head. "And you have no skills, no talent whatsoever. In short, you're shit."

Johan declared the fight over while Jerry was frozen in his place. Johan finally jumped off Jerry and slammed him into the ground with a powerful stomp kick.

Jerry Kwon was lying on the ground, and the impact had cracked the ground beneath him.

Meanwhile, Johan stood over Jerry, who wasn't even tired in the slightest. "This was Big Deal No. 2? Great, a fodder second-in-command for a fodder crew."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 3.3K 21
[π‘³π’π’π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’Ž!π‘½π’‚π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝐗 π‘­π’†π’Ž!𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓] "So, you're telling me that I have access to the power of God and can bend this whole dimensio...
6.4K 311 14
I have to protect what is most precious to me even if it means that I'll have to put my past behind me ~ Our past never forgets~ ...You left me behi...
51.4K 2.7K 70
started: June 22 Irene Park is Daniel Park's sister, who is famously known to be one of the most gorgeous, young women at J High. She is transf...
85.3K 3K 61
A guy reincarnating as Zack lee, The boxing prodigy from Lookism verse.