Alexandra Delaney || A Jax Te...

By rosie022201

When Jax's son is born, his life gets flipped in all sorts of crazy new directions. His favorite though, his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 54

1.2K 25 0
By rosie022201

The next day, I was up well before Jax since I could barely sleep. I had gone to sit in Abel's room for a while, hoping to relax some. I had a sick feeling about today and I knew it was because I was going to have to bury my mom.

"Alex baby," Jax called out at about 7:30. I was in the kitchen making breakfast and coffee.

"Kitchen," I called back. I heard him sigh and some shuffling before he walked down the hallway in just his boxers.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked.

"Couldn't sleep," I said. He just nodded and got some coffee.

"Smells good out here," he said.

"I do know my way around the kitchen," I said. He just smiled a little. Apparently it was still too early for him.

Abel started crying so Jax went to get him as I finished up breakfast.

Once I had plates for both of us made, I joined him at the table.

"Can we talk business?" I asked.

He nodded as he took a bite. He was still holding Abel in one arm as he ate and I smiled a little at him. He was such a good dad and I couldn't wait to have more kids with him some day.

"I was thinking if the Sons want to reopen Caracara they can and I will happily partner so that it stays in the Delaney family cause it was my mom's pride and joy. I just don't want any part of it. Or if you want to hire our talent to a new Sons owned porn company that's fine too. I think you should pull Lyla behind the camera though," I said. He nodded, clearly listening.

"I like the idea," he said. "Sons owned porn company would make good money."

"Next part, how do you think the Sons would feel about partnering on a strip club?"

He froze mid bite and forced himself to swallow before responding.

"Tig, Happy, all the guys would love that," he said. "You think you can handle that?"

I nodded. "I know how to run a club."

"Let me bring it up at church," he said. "You got a space in mind?"

"There's an abandoned gas station out on the road to Lodi."

He nodded. He knew what I was talking about.

"We'd have to renovate the whole place and pull the pumps out but I figured you'd happily loan me some prospects."

"Have I ever told you I love you?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Good because I do."

"I love you too Jax."

"Have you talked to Josh about all this?"

I shook my head. "Not yet."

He only nodded as we finished up breakfast.

"So I take it you'll talk to the club Friday at church?"

He nodded and I kissed his lips before cleaning up.

I headed off to shower and get dressed and ready for today. Luckily for us, Neeta was coming to watch Abel while we went to the funeral and dinner. I loved my son but I was burying my mom today and I wasn't sure how I'd hold up.

By the time that Neeta arrived, Jax and I were ready to leave. I drove my car down to the clubhouse where we were all meeting to head to the funeral home and escort my mom to the cemetery. We couldn't have a viewing so everything was going to be at the cemetery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4K 60
Charming, California. "What a poisonous town." Bliss Lowman, sister of Happy Lowman, moves to Charming to be closer to her family. She has always l...
21.6K 582 27
The newly single Jax Teller has gotten very acquainted with Charming's newest resident. His life seems simple until he's completely derailed by the h...
381K 8.3K 33
Carmen Marie Teller is the daughter of Gemma and John Teller and the younger sister of Jax Teller. Her past isn't an easy one and when she finds hers...
129K 2.7K 36
This book is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual a...