π‘¨π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” (On hiatus)

By Bak-u-go_Katsuki_

Izuku and Momo were close when they were younger but they then found out that Izuku's father has to go to Ame... More

Chapter One: A New Friendship
Chapter Two: Switching Seats
Chapter Three: The Note
Chapter Four: Friend Date
Chapter Five: Breaking News
Chapter Seven: Training
Chapter Eight: Reunion
Chapter Nine: New classmate
Chapter Ten: The Movie
Chapter Eleven: Denial
Chapter Twelve: Still Friends?
Chapter Thirteen: Lies
Chapter Fourteen: Feelings

Chapter Six: Friends Always

720 17 9
By Bak-u-go_Katsuki_

The next morning

"Izuku are you ready?" Inko asks.

"Yeah I guess..." Izuku mumbles.

"Come on bud it's not that bad." Hisashi says.

"For you maybe" Izuku says then walks out of the house.

Hisashi sighs and follows Izuku with Inko behind him. They get into the car and heads to Izuku's school to see Katsuki and Momo once more before they leave for good. They pulls up to Izuku's school to see Katsuki and Momo walks up to the school about to head in. Izuku gets out the car and runs up to them. 

"Kat! Momo!" Izuku yells"

They two kids look back at Izuku to see him running up to them.

"I thought you were moving?" Katsuki asks.

"I am, but I wanted to see you two again before I go." Izuku says.

"Did you want to see the both of us or just Momo?" Katsuki asks annoyed.

"Matter of a fact, if you gonna act like that I'll just hug Mo goodbye and leave without say bye to you" Izuku says.

Katsuki scoffs then hugs Izuku.

"Your a jerk sometimes" Katsuki says pulling away from the hug.

"Tell me something I don't know." Izuku says then looks at Momo.

Katsuki also looks at Momo to see she's crying. 

"Emotional much?" Katsuki says.

Izuku pushes Katsuki away and pulls Momo into a hug. She hugs back and Katsuki stands there getting more and more annoyed by the second.

"Okay break it up!" Katsuki yells.

"She was my friend before you Kat I can hug her as long as I want." Izuku says.

"Don't you have to get on a plane grass for brains?!" Katsuki yells.

Izuku sighs then holds out his hand.

"Until the next time we meet." Izuku says.

Katsuki grabs Izuku's hand and smiles.

"Yeah." He says.

Izuku turns back to Momo and smiles at her.

"When I get back I want to see you stronger and better. Deal?" Izuku says.

"Deal" Momo says smiling.

Izuku leans closer to Momo's ear.

"Hey, I want you to take my role and keep Katsuki in his place." Izuku whispers in her ear.

"I will Izuku" Momo says.

Hisashi honks the horn signaling Izuku that he needs to hurry up. Izuku sighs in annoyance then smiles at his friends.

"Friends, Always right?" Izuku asks.

"Always" Momo says.

"Yeah" Katsuki says.

Izuku sighs then turn away from them.

"I'll be back before you know it! Just wait for me you two." Izuku says then runs back to his car.

Momo and Katsuki watches Izuku runs to his car and the car pulls off. They stand there until the car is no longer to be seem then decides to go to class. They walk to class without a work spoken between them. They walks to their separate classes. Katsuki gets to his class and most were surprised he walked in alone.

"Good morning Katsuki, where's Izuku?" The teacher asks.

Katsuki grits his teeth and balls up his fists holding back tears.

"He's...not here today and he won't be ever again.." Katsuki says.

"What do you mean by that Katsuki?!" Kyomi asks.

"Shut up you water freak! It has nothing to do with you!" Katsuki yells then goes to his seat.

"Thank you for letting me know Katsuki, I'll talk with the principal." The teacher says.

Katsuki sighs then looks to his side and sees Izuku's empty chair. He gets more angry and looks back to the front of the class.

*Damnit Izuku...* Katsuki thought to himself.

<[Scene change]>

"You alright Izuku?" Hisashi asks.

Izuku burts out into tears and covers his face. 

"No I'm not okay! I had to say goodbye to my friend for I don't know how long!" Izuku yells.

"I know how you feel Izuku, but your father needs his job and we have to support him and if that means moving to a different Country then so be it" Inko says.

"I know but-... Nevermind I'm sorry" Izuku says.

They continue their ride to the airport in silence. Izuku looks out the window the whole ride and the only thing on his mind were his friends Izuku looked emotionless but there's no surprise there he had to leave his friends he known for years. Once they reach the airport Izuku got more annoyed but hid it well.

"Here we are." Hisashi says.

Izuku looks at the airport and scoffs. They walk into the airport to be met by a pro hero.

"Hello old friend." Hisashi says.

"Ah, Salamander nice to see you." The pro hero says.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Edgeshot" Inko says bowing.

"As kind as always huh Magnetic?" Edgeshot asks.

"I try to be" Inko says.

Edgeshot looks down at Izuku and kneels down to his level.

"Hey bud what's your name?" Edgeshot asks.

"Don't call me 'bud'" Izuku says annoyed.

"Alright kid, what's your name?" Edgeshot asks again.

"Izuku." Izuku says.

"Alright, you got a quirk?" Edgeshot asks.

"I didn't come here to get questioned." Izuku says.

"Just answer this one question and I'll leave ya alone for now." Edgeshot says.

"Magnetic Elements" Izuku says.

"Okay one last question, How does it work?" Edgeshot asks.

"I can take any light or dark thing and turn it to any element I want, such as rocks, concrete, any hard material  will be earth and Lava, darkness, shadows will be Fire, And Thunder, Light, Water  and bright things will be Ice and Lighting." Izuku Explains.

"A very difficult quirk but useful in any situation, Interesting" Edgeshot says.

"I can also use other people's quirk to my advantage, depending what quirk they have." Izuku says.

"Ah, okay well are you ready for a.new experience?" Edgeshot asks.

"No" Izuku says. 

"Great, cause I'll be training you nonstop for 5 to 6 years." Edgeshot says.

"I'm sorry what?" Izuku asks.

"You talking about the training?" Edgeshot asks.

"No! 5 to 6 years?!" Izuku yells.

"Surprise.." Hisashi says nervously.

"Fine whatever." Izuku says annoyed.

"Perfect, now let's get you to your penthouse." Edgeshot says.

"Really a penthouse dad?" Izuku asks.

"Perks of being the number 3 hero hehe" Hisashi says.

Izuku sighs and looks at Edgeshot.

*Great this could've have gotten worse until now 5 to 6 years? Bullcrap* Izuku thought to himself.

____________ 

That's all for today! Hope you have a great day or had a great day depends on when you read this! Until next chapter! Have a good one! BuH bYeEeE yOu BeAuTiFuL pEoPlE!😈 I love you all...Most of you that is..🙂

(Word count 1006)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 28 26
But what if I end up heart broken again ? " I promise I will love you and stay by your side forever. I truly love you " Why did you lie to me , you...
7.3K 182 10
Miya Atsumu and Sakusa Kiyoomi promised to spend the rest of their lives together. But as years passed by, things have changed, and now all that Atsu...
68.9K 962 12
Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya have always had feelings for each other, but they never wanted to admit it. They have always wanted to find opportu...
12K 333 11
Takemichi x Sanzu (This is mainly during Bonten, also blonde Takemichi through all) Takemichi was a lovely and bright child but he's parents never li...