๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

blaming him?

2.8K 230 15
By ot7_bang_tan

"It's not working!" Yoongi said in frustration when laptop was not turning on after his many tries.

"This is his second laptop that i broke! His files were saved in this, w-what should I do?" He said feeling so ashamed of himself.

"I am really just a burden! I always ruin their works!"

He started crying while resting his head on the desk. He was breathing heavily.

*Knock*

Yoongi flinched from the knock.

"May i come in sir?" Someone asked.

"Y-yeah" yoongi said quickly wiping his face with the tissue.

Employee entered inside with one file in hand.

"Sir this is the file of the recent project"employee said.

"Ok" yoongi said taking the file from him.

"Are you ok sir?"employee asked noticing yoongi's still uneven breathing.

"Yeah, i am f-fine" yoongi said opening one of the file.

"But you are not looking fine, should I call namjoon sir?" Employee asked being worried.

Yoongi's eyes went teary. He do want his joonie but he is in an important meeting so he said to the employee
"I am ok,no need to call him"

"Ok sir" employee was still not convinced but he didn't said anything more and left from there.

As soon as the employee went out, yoongi opened one of the drawer of the desk and take an inhaler from there. He used the inhaler for a few times and when he felt a little relaxed,he looked at the cup of chamomile tea.

"I should finish it before he comes back" he picked up the cup and finished the tea quickly as it was not too hot now.

"Eww! I am never gonna drink this again!"

"DON'T YOU ALL KNOW HOW TO DO WORK? HAVE YOU ALL GONE MAD!?"

yoongi flinched hearing namjoon's loud voice. He quickly went out from the cabin.

"NOW WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY FACE!? GIVE ME THAT DAMN FILE!!"

"S-sir I am working o-on it" an employee said in fear.

Namjoon looked at him with angry eyes then saw yoongi coming there who asked
"What h-happened?"

Namjoon smiled a little towards him while saying
"Nothing hyung, can you please bring me my laptop?"

Yoongi gulped hearing that.
"L-laptop?"

"Yeah, you had my laptop right?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi nodded.

"Then can you give me for a minute? I just need it right now, you can watch your show later yeah?" Namjoon said softly.

"B-but It's umm-" Yoongi was unable to say anything. Is he going to get scolded infront of everyone?

"Go and bring the laptop from my cabin" namjoon said to one of the employee who nodded and instantly went to his cabin.

Yoongi looked at the secretary who was standing behind namjoon with a scared expression.

"Here sir" that employee came back with the laptop and gave it to namjoon.

"Now I'll give one task to each one of you and you have to submit your work Today before going home, got it?" Namjoon said sitting on one of the  chair and placing laptop on the desk.

"Is he a ceo or a professor?" Yoongi questioned mumbling to himself.

"You all are getting lazy, nobody is doing work properly so you can think of this work as a test, if you passed this then you can stay here in this company otherwise goodbye" namjoon said coldly making shiver run down everyone's spine then he opened the laptop but the laptop was not turning on.

"Why it's not turning on hyun-" namjoon paused raising his eyebrows at yoongi when he saw his feared expression.
"What happened?"

Yoongi shook his head as no.

"You dropped the laptop?" Namjoon asked calmly.

Yoongi stayed silent now looking down.

"You did, right?" Namjoon asked but got no response.

Then the secretary came forward and said
"Sir actually he accidentally dropped it, I was also in the cabin at that time"

Yoongi looked at her.

"I think he wanted to watch something on your laptop and in excitement he dropped it" secretary said.

Namjoon was looking at her with a frown.
"Then what you did?" He asked.

"I tried turning it on but it wasn't, then he asked me to go out from the cabin" she said.

Yoongi also nodded at her statement but when he saw namjoon's furious expression, he again just silently looked down.

"Come here hyung" namjoon said.

Instead of going near namjoon, yoongi stepped back.

"Come here I said!"

"S-sorry, I'll f-fix it" yoongi said and was going to run back to the cabin but was held by namjoon.

"I am not angry at you, why are you getting scared?" Namjoon said sitting back on the chair with now Yoongi on his lap sitting sideways.

"You are not angry?" Yoongi asked looking at him.

"Ofcourse not hyung, don't be scared ok?" Namjoon said softly.

Yoongi smiled happily and kissed namjoon's cheek but then got shy when he realized that others are looking at them.

"Why are your cheeks turning to tomatoes huh?" Namjoon teased.

Yoongi giggled.

Secretary was looking at them surprisingly. She knew that namjoon will not say anything to yoongi but him behaving this much softly with yoongi was not expected.

"Joonie I finished the tea" yoongi said smiling.

"Really? Wow, I am proud of you KitKat" namjoon said and chuckled when yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Proud? It's too much kim namj-"  yoongi was cut off by someone's coughing.

"What?" Namjoon said giving a serious look to that person.

"Umm w-work sir?" That employee said.

Namjoon scowled at him.
"Work? Now you want to work? What were you doing in the meeting?"

The employee gulped.

"And from next time, think before interrupting my brother" namjoon spoke coldly.

Yoongi sighed and said to namjoon
"Why you always talk like this with them?"

"Quiet"

Yoongi pouted when namjoon looked at him with his strict look then said to his staff
"Those who attended the meeting today will overtime"

Saying this namjoon got up from the chair while holding yoongi like a koala.

"Aishh! Put me down! You are embarassing me joonie!" Yoongi wriggled in his hold.

"And now I will embarass you more" namjoon said with a smirk then kissed yoongi's both cheeks.

Yoongi whined kicking his legs.

"Continue your work" namjoon Said then went back to his cabin.

"Ok now stand"

"Why?" Yoongi asked when namjoon tried putting him down on his feet.

"Cause you didn't wanted to be picked up and you was whining all the way here, now what happened huh?" Namjoon said putting yoongi down.

Yoongi stomped his foot in anger and sat down on the couch, while namjoon sat down on his chair but he frowned when he saw the inhaler on his desk.

"You used it?"

Yoongi looked at him but then avoided eye contact.

"I am asking you something! Answer me!" Namjoon sternly said.

"Yeah I d-did, it was s-suddenly getting difficult to breathe so I u-used it" yoongi said fiddling with his fingers.

"Now you are feeling ok?" Namjoon asked putting the inhaler back in the drawer.

"Yes" yoongi answered now looking at him.

"Good, now tell me what do you want me to do with the secretary"

Yoongi got confused and asked
"What do you mean?"

"Oh KitKat, I am not a fool" namjoon said smiling at him.

Now Yoongi understood by his smile that he knows everything which happened inside the cabin.

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 199 35
Collection of Imagines... Suga fans unite!
42.8K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...
12.6K 267 23
this is a story about strict brothers and naughty sister everything is imagination in this book nothing related to real life I don't have any inte...