Shy : Neteyam x Reader

By yawntutsyip

"𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦" ... More

ੈ♡‧₊˚ ↱ One
ੈ♡‧₊˚ ↱ Two
ੈ♡‧₊˚ ↱ Three
not an update.
ੈ♡‧₊˚ ↱ Four
ੈ♡‧₊˚ ↱ Five
ੈ♡‧₊˚ ↱ Six
ੈ♡‧₊˚ ↱ Seven

Not an update: please read!!!!!

1.5K 42 5
By yawntutsyip

So, a problem has been coming up recently where people have been taking stories from tumblr and uploading them onto here.

Despite even if you credit the person, if you never asked them personally for permission, don't do it all. There's really no reason to do it- yea I get you want other people to see their work, that's great and all but if your not asking, that's still stealing someone else's work.

You can tell people to go check the story out that's fine, but when your straight up copy and pasting the story, that's not cool.

If people want to read them they are just gonna have to download tumblr, if you have wattpad I don't see why you wouldn't be able to have tumblr.

At this point it just seems like the people who have been uploading fics are doing it for views in a way, and it takes away from the original writer which they spent time writing it, coming up with the story, etc.  if you really want to show your love just send a link or something instead of taking their views and likes away.

If you see anyone posting my stuff on here, no one has permission at all. And if you are one of the people who do it, either stop or ask the author personally.

I don't care if they don't answer you, just don't do it then. If you read all this thank you for taking your time, I hope you understand. Please stop reposting other authors work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 519 21
a continuation of the love story between a forest boy and a reef girl. ───── ⋆۰ 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 ⋅⋆ ───── • based off the movie Avatar: The Way of Water •...
20.1K 209 8
contains stories about: - ao'nung - jake sully - neteyam these are all x reader fics! mostly f or gn reader though this and my tumblr account are the...
57K 1.3K 26
Y/n is a young girl, from the Metkayina clan, who grew up without her parents. She was raised by her grandmother, who is currently sick, leaving Y/n...
10.7K 372 12
❝ Had he died, he wouldn't have felt it. His heart was kept in the chest of his beloved. ❞ Neteyam is traversing his teenage years with his family in...