๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

By erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... More

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ

10.6K 387 46
By erotic_scarlett

Sorry for the late update guys
I hope I can redeem myself with this chapter
Enjoy !!

"You feel so good"
Alessandro ?
"I know you want me" I shake my head
"Al-Alessandro w-wait" I don't think I want this , what is going on "I've always wanted you like this"

Something feels wrong why am I so numb , Sandro wait !
"You want me stop fighting it" I think I am shaking my head but I don't know at this point "you're mine"

I get up screaming and gasping sweat dripping down my forehead actually my whole body is covered in sweat , the door burst open "mommy ?" the confused voice of my son makes me look at him "hey baby" I say in a hoarse murmur he got on the bed and hug me just like what I do when he gets nightmares.

"It's okay mommy the bad guys are away now" I smile nodding, a bit of tear sliding on my cheek "mommy do you want to go back ?" I frown pulling him away "where ?"

"To Seattle" he mumble "you never had a nightmare when we where there" I completely swoon , my son is the best I don't care what anyone says "honey I'm just a little bit tired it happens sometimes and I thought you liked it here" he nods "I do but I don't want to see you unhappy mommy"

"As long as you're with I'll always be happy you know that right" he nod kissing me "where's your dad ?"
"He says he needed to run a errand and that he'll be back quickly"

Good I don't feel like seeing him for now , my nightmare is still a bit unsettling.

"Let me go in the shower real quick and I'll be down to make breakfast okay" he jumps off the bed and run out "don't run !" I shake my head.

Water falls on me while I think about the dream again , what could it possibly mean ?
I know , well I think Alessandro is not that type of man but it felt so real I just don't know what to think.

I get out of the shower and go to the kitchen where Lio is sitting a book in his hands.
"So young man what are you ordering" he put his book down and fake to be in deep thoughts "hmmm I think some waffle would be nice pleaaasse"
"Coming right up !"

"And maybe ice cream" oh this little "for breakfast don't even dream about it" I chuckle

"Hey buddy" I tense at his voice "dad ! Please tell mom to put ice cream on my waffles" he laughs "Ice cream huh sounds like I good idea please Rose" he comes and stands besides me but I think he sees something on my face making him frown

"You're okay ?" He whisper I take a step back without even thinking he try to reach out for me but I flinch back "yeah Ice cream sounds good" I mutter nervously.

I give Lio his plate and gets down walking towards the dining room "hey have I done something wrong ?" Alessandro ask behind me and I turn around but he trap me against the counter "Alessandro let me go" he shakes his head "not before you tell me what's going on"

I watch him closely feeling some kind of security when I am with him which makes no sense , it was just a dream and I shouldn't base all my actions on dreams my mind surely wants to play a trick on me .

I smile at him shaking my head "nothing I just woke up on the wrong foot" he frown analyzing me but nod anyway and release me.

"I was thinking maybe you could take Lio with you at work I have something I want to do and then I will come pick him up" I say handing him his plate but he just keeps watching me , I guess he still want to decipher if I am really fine .

"Yeah okay I wanted to take him one of these day so I guess now is the right time" I nod and turn away going to my bedroom.

I took an appointment at Le Cordon bleu , it's basically one of the best if not the best culinary school in London , I know I'm being a bit too sure of myself going there but it doesn't hurt to try .
I'm just going to inquire about registration terms and also the cost of it and overall I want to know how a typical year is at the school .

I get there pretty easily , the school really screams excellence and I'm not going to lie I feel quite small just by looking at it.
I enter and go to the reception, the lady guides me to a waiting room.

"Miss Carter I presume follow me please" I nod and follow him to his office. I sit down on the chair while he watches me for a long time which makes me quite uneasy.

"I have seem your records well there were not mych to see" he says condescendingly, I swallow my pride and smile "I know I don't have the experience you would expect from someone who wants to enroll in your institution but I am self-taught and highly motivated"

"Look there's hundreds of person like you who want to enroll in our school you do understand that we cannot afford to take all of them in given that this school is the image of excellence , you don't even have a high-school diploma"

My lack of words makes him sigh and shake his head "I'm sorry I wasted your time by coming but I really doubt that you can enroll in our institution" he gets and tend his hand to me that I shake and gets out of the place feeling down.

Luis drop me off at the Guerrero's company and I head once again to the reception but this instead of a nice lady who tells me where to go I find myself facing a woman who keeps staring at me
"Why are you here" she ask me quite aggressively, the fuck is her problem .

"I am here to see Alessandro Guerrero" she scoff "do you have an appointment ?" she says condescendingly , why are people patronizing me today . I try to put on my best smile even though I'm near my breaking point "No I do-"

"Then come back when you have one even though I doubt you ever will" she says mockingly , you see if I was the Omarosa of before I would've simply cry and even though right now I feel like crying it's not of sadness but of anger.

I fake a sweet smile "you're going to regret this" she wave her hand in a dismissive way at me "whatever you say bitch now get out before I call security"

I took my phone out and dial Alessandro , he picks up at the first ring "Rose you need something" his voice instantly makes me hot and my mind go back to the night we had a few days ago , I clear my throat and focus "well I'm in the hall of your company but someone doesn't want to let me up"

"I'm coming right now" he says his voice getting deeper than it usually is which only means that he's angry .
I see him coming my way with dominating step , all the workers straighten up when they notice him and try to smile at him but his gaze is fixated on me.

"Who is it ?" I frown tilting my head to the side and he sigh "the one who didn't let you up"
"Oh it's her" I point to the girl who's intently watching me , Alessandro put his hand around my waist and make us walk toward the girl's desk.

"H-hello Mr Guerrero" she says with fuck me eyes and I roll my eyes , I didn't even get a hello "you're fired" Alessandro says , I see the girl face fall apart "w-what no please I need this job sir !" Okay now I kinda feel bad maybe I could talk to Sandro .

The girl eyes then land on me "it's her huh ! This bitch whatever she said she lied ! She's obviously a money hungry slut I can tell by just looking at her !"

Oh well I better keep my mouth .

"I think it's for you to go"  she try to came at me but Sandro step in front of me protectively "don't make me call security" I say then pull on Sandro's arm and we make our way the lift.

In the elevator, Sandro pin me against the wall and kiss me fiercely, "you were so sexy back there" he kisses my collarbone making me moan "Sandro we're in the lift" he ignore me his hand coming to the front of my pants "I'm the only one who takes it" with that two of his finger enter me and I moan out loudly "always so wet for me"

I nod frantically wanting more and he oblige "you better make me come this time Sandro" he smirk and pinch my nipple making my eyes roll back , I love when it hurts

"Or what ? Hmm ? What will you do Rose ?" He slow down and I moan shaking my head "n-nothing okay j-just ohh fuck !" I'm light headed and can't even speak properly, I just want more but he's teasing me "make me come" I whisper thrusting my hips on his fingers.

He add on the third one and I groan "then beg Rose , fucking beg me to let you greedy little pussy come" I nod and open my mouth but nothing is comes out "I guess you don't want it as much as I thought" he start retracting his fingers but my hand fly on his wrist stopping him "p-please Sandro please I need it make me come please"

He smiles in satisfaction and start pumping in and out of my pussy again , I moan at amount of pleasure I'm feeling "that's my good little slut hmm" I nod and chant tons of 'yes' "you better come before we get to our flour" his thumb then land in my clit playing with which just add more to my downfall.

"Four flour left" I clench around his fingers "two" he murmurs in the crook of my neck sending chills down my spine "one" I come undone seeing stars , its been so long since I had ans orgasm like this .
Sandro keep pumping his fingers into my cunt while his other hand land on the button to stop the elevator .

He let me go and lick clean his fingers while he watches me intently "you taste so good Rose , I can't wait to get down on you and thrust my tongue in that sweet pussy" and I am wet again.
He smirk shaking his head , he pulls up my pants and closes it and then he arranges my top before kissing me.

We get out of the lift and walk to his office but why do I have the feeling that everyone that looking at us know what we just did .
I hide myself in his arms and he put his arm around me.

"Mummy !" My boy screams running to me but he stops and watch me with a frown "are you okay mummy you don't look well"
"Oh trust me champ your mother is feeling very well" Sandro says chuckling, I narrow my eyes at him and go sit on the sofa.

"So did you like being here" I ask my son who sit on my lap nodding "daddy is so cool I wanna be just like him when I'm bigger , I want to work here too" my gaze turns to Sandro who's watching both Lio and me with pride.

"That's so cool baby" I kiss him and he groan "mummy stop I'm a big boy now" he get down and leave us saying that he's going to Micheal's office "my son is turning into you" I say with an accusing stare

"Oh please ! I would never turn down one of your kiss"
"Where were you anyway ?" I look down not feeling so good now that I'm thinking about the school
"I just ... it's silly" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear but he doesn't budge and pin me with his gaze

I sigh "I went to a culinary school" he nod wanting me to continue "I wanted to get in since you know I want to open my bakery and I feel like I need more professional experience before doing it and the school was the solution or so I thought"

"Well that's a great I prefer that than you doing a work you won't like so what's the problem" I look away feeling a lump in my throat "the headmaster said that it would be impossible for him to accept my enrollment"

"You're going to that school" my head snap up to him "Sandro you don't get it , I have no diploma whatsoever so it-" he gets up and kneel in front of me "you're going to that school Rose trust me and let me handle it"

"I can't ask you that"
"Good thing you're not asking then" he gets up and kisses my forehead.

Thoughts on the chapter ?
I hope you liked it.

So I got my exam results and well I didn't do well at all so I have to take a little time off the app to study again for the second chance exam 🥲
Anyway I'll probably be back next month.
Sorry guys.

Have a good day wherever you are my loves
🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.3K 42
Assistant during the day, and a stripper by night. With loans that needed paying off, Samai had to work two jobs to make ends meet. Recently catching...
61.9K 1.9K 33
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...
178K 5.7K 29
22 year old Sabriya Jones living in Brooklyn New York while helping her mother run there family bakery. Helping her mother run the bakery and on top...
45.5K 4K 10
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž." "๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๏ฟฝ...