The Mafiosa's Thorn

By Carlos_G_Peralta

Ever since her husband's tragic passing, Bianca Petali has continued his legacy as boss of the Petali Organiz... More

Author Notes and Mini Reviews
Shakedown
Meeting Pt 1
Meeting Pt 2
Rafael
Fate
A Lit Fuse
Run & Hide
End of A Barrel
Orchidea's Home
Tension
Game
Opportunity
Spar
Unravel
Rattle
Punish
Heartbreak
Decisions
Telephone Game
Date
Consequence
Relief & Tense
Therapy
Dress Up
Concrete
Auction
Spill
Regain
Reward
Steaming
Council
Richie
Sopresa
Fall
Falling
Garner
Rock Bottom
Rising
Xianmao
Red
Phoenix
Chills
Declaration
A Moment of Peace
Final Night Pt 1
Final Night Pt 2
Duel
Aftermath
Dungeon
Thanksgiving
Fresh Start
Epilogue

Fiance

39 8 110
By Carlos_G_Peralta

*Shimi by Takagi and Giusey Ferreri plays*

The rhythmic clapping accompanying the sweet voice of the alarm has Bianca turn it off. She wants to enjoy more sleep with her future husband. She lets out a sharp exhale. Her body slightly aches from all the positions they did last night.

"Morning, mi amor," he whispers while slowly opening his eyes.

"Morning, bello."

She kisses his dimple. "Ignore the alarm. I don't want to leave this bed."

He returns the favor. "Me neither. I will give you a massage later."

She chuckles. "That will lead into other things, but I won't complain."

"It's one of the best nights I could ever wish for," he smiles before falling back to sleep.

She admires the engagement ring with two jewels on it. One stunning oval cut emerald that matches her eyes. A sparkling pear cut diamond rests right next to it. Her fingers touch the 14K Yellow Gold Band. 

It's been so long since I've been spoiled. She laughs to herself. I'm glad I paid him well. He's the best investment I could ever ask for. 

She nuzzles her face against his chest before drifting off. A little piece of Heaven before she rains Hell on Xianmao.

A couple of hours pass....

Miguel is moaning. The wet feeling around his manhood wakes him up. His eyes widen with lust from the view of Bianca's butt. Her emeralds look back with a smile while treating him with her mouth.

He sits his head up to lick away at her cave. His fingers and tongue drive her close. Bringing last night into her mind.

She rewards him with fast pacing that has him explode in her mouth.

After taking a swig of water, she sees he up for more. He grabs her wrists and pins them against the wall of the bed. He lets go to lift her up. She locks her legs around him as he thrusts without a care in the world.

He traps her husky moans with his mouth. "You are the most beautiful flower I ever attended."

"I hope to be the only one," she grunts.

"You are." He licks her lips. "Your petals are so soft."

His fingers apply some pressure to the pressure points on her neck. Close to being choked but without the pain.

"A nice stigma."

Her nails dig into his back. "Damn! Your flower talk is getting me close."

"I'm going to pollinate you, Bianca."

"Do it! Ah, MIGUEEEELL!"

Exploding at the same time has them slink down to bed. But they aren't done yet. Bianca slides herself over the edge of the bed with her butt in the air. Swaying her hips in a circle to entice him.

He throws some pillows on the floor to make her comfortable. He smacks her butt multiple times while penetrating her cave. The sting and pleasure blend in Bianca's mind.

"I will enjoy our wedding night," she moans.

"I will enjoy every moment with you!"

He grabs her hips as he continues from different angles. Her treasure spot gets hit more times than she can count. Her walls grip him from the wave of pleasure that ripples through her body. Her scream echoes through the condo. His continuation sends her into perfect bliss.

"Oh. Damn. Damn. BIANCAAAAAA!"

His body shudders while he explodes deep within her. She enjoys the warmth of his love for several minutes. He slowly pulls her upper half up to rest against him.

His arms wrapped around her waist. Peppering her face with tender kisses.

Chocolate meets emerald with affection and care.

She laughs from something on her mind.

"What is it?" He asks with amusement.

"Maybe if....Xianmao got laid like this, she wouldn't be so terrible."

He laughs. "You're right. I would feel bad for the poor guy that ends up with her."

"And we have to clean up before we go. Marco will be pissed."

"You're right. We will make plenty of messes in your home."

"Our home."

He kisses her lips for that. "I would love that."

They stay in that hold before they take a clean shower. After a shower, Miguel applies massaging lotion to his loving boss. Her moans awaken his staff, but he keeps it professional for now. He finds himself stuck on massaging her ass which makes her laugh.

"Can't get enough?"

"I can't," he laughs before rubbing her hamstrings.

"How old are you, Miguel?"

"I will be 26 on October 31st."

She looks back. "Oh, a few weeks away...... Shit, I'm a cradle robber."

"I prefer cougar."

"I'm 40 by the way."

"You don't look a day over 25."

She looks back with dazzling whites. "You know just what to say. Ah, your fingers are magical."

He lifts her foot up to relieve pressure. "When's your birthday?"

"December 31st."

Two months from now. "Want to get married on that day?"

"I prefer your birthday. I have a place in mind."

"Italy?"

"That's for later. We will have a small wedding at city hall. A light reception and then take you to a place you won't forget."

Her wink has him question what it is. He will wait for that surprise.

After finishing the massage, he drapes her robe over her. His arms wrap around her torso while kissing her cheek.

"So doing the math, when I'm 90, you will be 75."

"And I intend to break those hips," he blurts out. His face turns crimson before air leaves their lungs. Tears crawl down their faces.

Bianca clutches her ribs from the pain. Their laughter settles down.

"I love you, esposa."

She beams from ear to ear. "Love you too, marito (husband). Want to get some brunch?"

"Definitely. I can go for a pina colada."

"Good. Hand me my phone."

He reaches over to the nightstand and brings it to her. She texts Luis and Marco for a nearby brunch spot. She also takes a picture of her diamond ring and sends it to Isabella.

{I know that you won't speak to me. But I'm engaged to someone I love. He's not replacing your father. I'm also adopting someone so you can be a big sister, if you want to be one. You are always welcome in my home. Feel free to call me at anytime and I will answer. I love you}

Her fingers feel tired after sending that message. Miguel's fingers interlock with hers, giving her strength and hope. She flashes an appreciative grin before they get out of bed.

Miguel dresses up in a navy-blue suit that's tailored to his shoulders and lean frame. Leaving a few buttons open on his light blue shirt. He finds himself staring at his fiancée. 

Her backless burgundy dress travels past her knees. Shoulders exposed with short sleeves that wrap around her caramel biceps. Her silky, black hair is tied up in a ponytail to show off her golden hoop earrings.

Looking into the reflection, Bianca smiles from the effect she has on him. Now she knows that anything she wears may rile his urges up.

"El Segador, is there an outfit you won't find me sexy in?"

"Orchidea, you can wear a cow outfit and my hands will still be on you."

A snicker escapes her mouth. "Good to know. I'm ready now."

He offers the crook of his arm to her which she takes. They walk down the stairs as one. Luis jumps with joy from seeing the new rock on her finger.

Marco acknowledges their relationship progress with a simple nod.

Diego walks up to his Miguel and they clasp hands in the middle of their embrace.

"Congratulations, amigo mejor (best friend). She is lucky to have you."

"Gracias. I'm luck to have her. Will you be my best man?"

"Of course! Just like last time," he humbly smiles.

Luis holds Bianca's hand to admire it. "Congratulations, Signora!"

"Thank you. I can't wait to show it off to the others. Xianmao will break her cane upon seeing it. I'm getting married!"

"Let's celebrate!"

Miguel opens the door for her and sits right beside her.

Brunch goes off without a hitch. The group enjoys bottomless mimosas and pina coladas while enjoying chicken and waffles, crab omelets, hash browns, and creamy fruit tarts.

After leaving a generous tip, they head back to NJ. Bianca rubs her belly from the satisfaction of it all. She rests her head on Miguel's shoulder from the itis settling in. He adjusts her to sleep on his lap.

Stroking her hair until she falls asleep. He thinks back to them meeting for the first time.

To think that this is where we are. A former florist and a mob boss.

A peaceful smile on his face from overcoming a tragic past. They both grew from being with each other. And he will fight with his newfound strength to protect their future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 128 11
(Mafia Men #1) Sometimes we love the enemy. Or does love create enemies? - Natalie Elizabeth Sinaloa... Assassin and daughter to the Sinaloa Cartel C...
473K 8K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...
1.6M 38.4K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentín, being the most vi...
1.8M 27.2K 43
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's past scarred his family. At the young age...