Her Majesty is desperate ever...

By pttcch

The gods of the Yanxi Continent were unrestrained, drinking and feasting all night long, enjoying everything... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 191 - 197

Chapter 181 - 190

101 1 0
By pttcch

ʚChapter 181 Cursed Evolution

    In the afternoon, Mia negotiated cooperation with Harris.

    The cooperation was confirmed very quickly, and Harris saw this good thing at a glance, and it was also Mia's value for the dwarves.

    And after learning what kind of existence the puppet is through Nat's introduction, Harris was excited. He didn't expect his younger brother, who had been away from home for more than ten years, to be so promising.

    But this talent was definitely not discovered by Nat himself. He sent three people to protect Nat before, but he never found out that Nat had studied any golem.

    Contacting the Garden of Eden he visited before and the special management model of the Garden of Eden, Harris quickly deduced that Nat's technology, although he himself has improved a lot, most of the ideas should come from Her Majesty the Goddess.     Thinking of this, Harris became even more excited. What a powerful and intelligent goddess this is. Although she is now talking about the goddess of hope, this goddess was previously the goddess of craftsmanship and manufacturing of their dwarves.     That's why I have such a deep understanding of creation.     The more Harris thought about it, the more jealous he became of Nat, this stinky boy, who is so lucky to be a fool.     In the eyes of the dwarves, although being a king is a good thing, their real pursuit is to become a casting master.     Many dwarf kings had abdicated early in order to devote themselves to forging. After visiting the Garden of Eden, Harris' idea of ​​abdicating early became more and more intense.     What's so good about being king? I can't eat well, sleep well, I have to take responsibility for everything I do, and I'm being nagged by a group of elders.     The more he thought about Harris, the more gloomy the atmosphere became, and Nat, who was standing aside, was terrified.     He, why does he feel that most of his brother's grievances are aimed at him?     Mia didn't expect the cooperation to be so smooth, she thought it would take a little more talking. I didn't expect Harris to agree so easily, and the dwarves were willing to bear the materials for making the puppet.

    In this cooperation contract, Eden almost only produced one technology, and the other human, material and financial resources were all paid by the dwarves.

    Of course, it didn't mean that Mia was in a hurry to pay, but she didn't expect Harris to be so generous. Obviously, Harris gave her the impression that although she looked carefree, she was thick and thin, and would even fight for the interests of the dwarves.

    Now Harris...has changed a lot, and seems to have begun to trust her. Is this the difference between a believer and an unbeliever?

    This is why Mia misunderstood Harris.

    Although Harris has the same obsession with the creation of weapons and equipment as the previous dwarf kings, he can still see the vast market of the puppet business. Obviously, this business has more potential in the future than weapons and equipment.     Now Her Majesty does not support violence, and the dwarves naturally have to obey orders, not to mention not building weapons and equipment at all, but at least build less, and show the goddess the attitude of their dwarves.     The emergence of golems may be able to replace weapons and equipment, one of the future pillar industries of the dwarves. And the powerful puppet actually has a strong force value attribute, which can be regarded as an alternative weapon for both offense and defense.     In this way, even if there is any dissatisfaction among the dwarves, at least it will not be too intense. Harris' strategy of peaceful transition might work, too.     This puppet is already so powerful after being described by Nat and Her Majesty the Goddess, and it will probably develop and evolve for a while...Harris dare not think about it, and even has great expectations.     This is a good thing, why would he refuse a good thing?     Harris didn't discuss with the two elders who came with him at all, Harris agreed without hesitation.     Of course, the core technology of the puppet is absolutely confidential. For this reason, Mia signed a confidentiality contract with Nat. He cannot convey the core secrets of the puppet in any way. time perceived.     But even if the technology currently available to the dwarves is a relatively simple one, Harris is satisfied.

    Nat was able to discover and transform the puppet, and their dwarves are not vegetarians, so they might be able to develop it someday.

    But this kind of words cannot be said in front of the goddess, it is just a delusion hidden in Harris' heart.

    Seeing Harris' eyeballs rolling around, 099 realized that this guy's emotions were fluctuating a lot, and immediately yelled in Mia's mind that Harris was not a good guy. After a while, Mia understood Harris' thoughts.

    But it doesn't matter, Eden's current lofty status is only because this is where she spent the most effort.

    But this does not mean that her vision is only limited to the Garden of Eden. If the dwarves can really develop new and more powerful technologies, she will be happy to see it.

    If it can develop to the level of her world, this world will probably be able to get rid of the fate of being destroyed.

    Out of gratitude and embarrassment, Harris is willing to give up the profit to Eden, and their dwarves will also earn a simple processing fee. But Harris demanded that the first-hand technology upgraded from the Garden of Eden should be handed over to the dwarves.

    Mia has no objection to this.

    Harris immediately signed the contract and imprinted his soul.

    It's just that he had just signed the contract, when he looked up and saw the goddess' emerald green eyes that seemed to see through him, he was startled, and subconsciously smiled with a guilty conscience.

    "It's such a pleasant cooperation." Mia

    didn't seem to notice Harris' guilty conscience, and that was all Mia said.

    Harris nodded repeatedly.

    Nat also knows what his brother thinks.

    However, he felt that his brother's thinking was too simple. The birth of golems was a creative invention. If it weren't for the manuals given to him by Her Majesty, he would never have thought of this kind of technology.

    But Her Majesty is an extremely great god, and he has no objection to this matter.

    Because the warranty period of the contract signed by Her Majesty and him is only fifty years, Nat will work for the Garden of Eden for fifty years, and he can go wherever he wants after fifty years, of course, with the technology of a puppet.

    Her Majesty only allowed herself to guard such a powerful thing for fifty years... Nat didn't know what to say.

    If it was him, he would wish for someone to keep this secret for the rest of his life. Look at the forging technology of the dwarves, it is an untold secret. And Her Majesty... Nat involuntarily looked at Mia who seemed to have everything under control, sighed, feeling very complicated, and of course became more loyal to Eden and Mia.     Nat swore that even if he returned to the dwarves in the future, he would leave this puppet technology to the residents of Eden without reservation. He will not leave here until he finds an Eden resident who can inherit this technology.     Of course, it's not just the puppet technology... In order to repay Her Majesty's kindness, Nat even planned to keep his forging technology.     The two parties had just negotiated cooperation, and the news came from Goblin and Neptune. After the two sides met with the double-sided mirror, Neptune and Goblin Queen saw Harris staring at the goddess. Her Majesty did not summon them, so Did the dwarves ask for it?     snort!     Those dwarves looked honest and honest with thick eyebrows and big eyes, but they have become cunning after they have survived to this day.     Seeing that Harris's face was full of red light, it seemed that he had received enough benefits from the goddess. It can only be blamed that the Sea Clan and the goblins don't have a good brother, and they didn't get online with Her Majesty the Goddess in advance.     Instead, let the dwarves get a share of the pie.     But right now, pleasing the goddess is not the most important thing. The two sides quickly shared the news they got, and got the information right again. A group of people discussed it and found something that made their hair stand on end.     The plague has evolved.     This time, the state of this curse is completely different from what Mia encountered in small gathering places such as Uk City last time.     Obviously more hidden, more weird, and more unpredictable.

    Symptoms of this curse are listlessness, world-weariness...mental problems. This kind of behavior is too common in the last days. People in the last days are struggling to survive, but there are also people who suddenly encounter something, their hope of survival disappears, and they don't want to live all at once.

    And there are many such people.

    You can't tell if it's really a curse, or if you just don't want to live.

    By the time he found out that he was infected with the curse, that person was hopeless, and he was exuding a kind of frustration from the inside out. It makes people feel uncomfortable just looking at it. This is the most special performance.

    And at this time, only those who are close to the end of this curse will be easily infected with despair, and they will also be infected with the curse.

    It is difficult to discover the path of the curse, and the route of infection is completely unknown.

    Compared with the Sea Clan, the Goblin Clan is obviously more anxious.

    The Sea Clan is fine, the messenger from the past is fine. But the goblins are different. It is really terrible to get sick on the spot. Even if no goblins were infected at the time, because many goblins watched in the public, it caused great panic. This kind of news is simply not Can't get enough.     Countless goblins poured into the newly established Temple of Hope, eager to ask for a ceramic goddess as a talisman. But the ceramic goddess statues in the Temple of Hope are also limited, and they simply cannot supply so many people.     What's even more frightening is that the message of the curse brought by the messenger was spread out somehow, and the goblins became more and more confused. Many people who couldn't get the ceramic goddess stayed outside the Temple of Hope.     In short, the panic among the people is very high.     The Goblin Queen was a very wise being, and she could tell something was wrong right away.     Goblins make their living by trading. Although not everyone goes out to do business, most of them have.     And to be able to survive the end of the world until now, there is the most basic ability to control emotions, at least to keep calm for a few days. But now these goblins began to vent wantonly as if they couldn't control their emotions at all.

    The most basic order in the goblin clan began to collapse.

    "I think the curse may have invaded them."

    The goblin queen finally said these words, her eyes were sad, and she looked at Mia with hope.

    "So Her Majesty, can you come here?"

ʚChapter 182 Believe in Goddess?

    To goblins?

    It's not that Mia didn't go to the goblins, but the situation is completely different now, and the goblins have a mutation curse.

    Soon, Tess, who was with Mia, had objections.

    Although Tess has only recently been with Mia, it is obvious that Mia and some managers are very optimistic about her because of her outstanding talent and work efficiency.

    Therefore, Tess was reused and got a lot of news.

    For Her Majesty the Goddess who rescued herself from hell, Tess's heart of protection is extremely strong.

    In her view, what curses had been dispelled by Her Majesty the Goddess before, but did the Goblin Queen say it? Which curses have been purified, what if it causes damage to Her Majesty the Goddess now?

    So Tess's idea is to temporarily refuse, you can observe first.

    And Mia is different, she wants to control the spread of the curse as soon as possible.

    Now it seems that this upgraded version of the curse seems to be slowly becoming popular all over the world. Unlike the previous initial version of the curse, the current upgraded version starts directly from the densely populated large territory.

    That black mud... seems to be really intelligent.

    Thinking of this, Mia became more and more suffocated. A meeting was held immediately, and this time, even the dwarf king and the two elders were there.

    Tess briefly said the matter, which naturally aroused strong opposition from many people, not only Tess, Nat, but even Harris and the two elders of the dwarves disagreed that Mia was involved in the risk.

    Two things are known from the original Curse.

    First, the curse has no effect on those who have the body of a demigod or the blood of a god.

    Second, although it is ineffective against the blood of the gods, only the goddess can truly remove the curse.

    Her Majesty, the only goddess in the world, really shouldn't take risks.

    If you want to take risks, Harris thinks you can let those demigods explore the way first. At least get some news and see how things go. Anyway, demigods, like goddesses, cannot be infected.

    Harris' idea has been approved by many people, and Ogham, who stayed in the Garden of Eden, is even willing to volunteer. He is also gradually approaching his own body, and Isidor even thinks that if he is only a god, then he can also try.

    Although Isidor is not a god, he devoured fragments of the godhead.

    In a way, he is even nobler than those sons of demigods.

    The two sides quarreled over who to send, but first they reached an agreement on one issue, that is, the goddess was not allowed to go.

    Let's figure out the situation first, and they have also reached an agreement on the curse spreading from the outside world, and they will leave it alone for the time being. First deal with the problems within the goblin family.

    Aren't those people busy fighting for power and profit, intending to send them to death to deal with the black mud, are they picking up the leaks and enjoying the benefits? Deserves this treatment now.

    And I was talking about something unpleasant, the black mud spread so fast, it must have something to do with those people.

    At present, it is known that Eden, Xin'a City, Dwarves, Elf, Alliance Army, Sea Race, and Goblin Race only have some normal deaths one after another.

    The souls of those people will be ingested after death, and then sent to the Temple of Hope to be purified.

    So why is the black mud still growing so fast now?

    The dwarves have already spread the news, asking them to try their best to control the death toll. If someone dies, it is also hoped that they can collect the soul and send the person to be purified.

    but none.

    not a single one.

    Whether it's a dwarf, a goblin, or a sea clan, they didn't receive a soul that was sent to be purified. That's right, collecting the souls of those lowly commoners and then sending these things over such a long distance would be a great consumption for them.

    "Let me say, I don't even want to let my own people go out and take risks."

    Tess's eyes were cold. She is a half-orc, so her eyes are also animal pupils. At this moment, there was a hint of coldness.

    "Since they caused the trouble, their people should be sacrificed."

    What Tess said won everyone's approval. Agreed, even the dwarf king Harris and the elders kept nodding. They really don't want to care about it. Which race is not self-sacrificing now?

    Mia looked at the group of people who blamed the temple, the orcs, and the human race, and sighed.

    "Is it time to talk about this now?"

    "If I can, I don't want to bother with them, but is it okay?"

    As soon as these words came out, the audience fell silent.

    Regardless, of course it won't work.

    Just not making them pay a price is really annoying.

    "I can understand everyone's unhappiness, but the more important thing now is to solve the curse problem this time. I don't want to see the curse being purified again." "Everyone, we still have

    four and a half years."

    The seal can only last for five years at most , and now they don't have much time.

    If you don't care about it, the black mud will become stronger and stronger, and it won't even need five years, it will break the seal and come out.

    "We also know that there is not much time."

    Mary said,

    "But, but there are only less than a thousand people in our Garden of Eden, how can we have so many people to help     ?

    "

Si also came out to explain that

    "there are only two or three people at the demigod level, even if they use the power of the whole clan."

    Looking at the elves, the most powerful figures are the elves king and Arthur. family for twenty years. In the past twenty years, it is not that no one has the idea of ​​attacking the elves. But fearing these two people, no one did anything.

    It can be seen from this that the god-level strength is indeed high, but... it is indeed rare.

    Such a person is really precious.

    Mia sighed and nodded.

    It is clear that this matter cannot be resolved in a day or two, and she needs to think about it when the meeting is temporarily adjourned.

    In fact, after careful consideration, she couldn't accept that the losses were all her own.

    In any case, those culprits will have to pay some price.

    Mia quickly replied to the goblin queen that she would not come over for the time being, but she would continue to hope that the goddess statue in the temple would bless her to at least ease the panic.

    And she promised that within a week, there would be a solution.

    The goblin queen accepted the deadline and put it in another way. If it was her, she would consider it too.

    After all, this curse is too weird and absurd.

    And for those temples who sent the infection curse to report, the human race and the orc race, the goblin queen sent a letter to express strong condemnation.

    But that group of people are all skinless and shameless people, how could they admit that it was their own problem, and they thought it was good intentions to inform the goblins.

    So without any mention of compensation, let the goblins come up with some resources.

    Since everyone is now a grasshopper on the same rope, it is natural to cooperate for a win-win situation. It is beneficial for everyone to find out a way to eliminate the curse as soon as possible.

    The temple, the human race, and the orc race were severely injured due to the war, and their supplies were not abundant. The goblins are different. Everyone knows that the goblins have a lot of collections and have a lot of good things in their hands.

    If it weren't for them being too difficult to protect their weaknesses, someone would have been eyeing them long ago.

    Now that there are cursed patients, it would be great if the goblins contribute some resources and manpower to figure out how to lift the curse.

    The Goblin Queen was stunned by their shamelessness.

    People in the last days are shameless, but high-level people like them can at least maintain some basic etiquette.

    Don't say sorry, just open your mouth even if you also have patients, so it would be too shameless to give some resources to tide over the difficulties together.

    While being angry, the goblin queen expressed her gratitude for her early refuge in Mia.

    At least the Goddess didn't ask them for anything, and gave them an exact date, and was more willing to bless and relieve everyone's anxiety. Compared with those people, it is simply a world.

    Thinking of this, the goblin queen quickly contacted Mia, saying that they would always remember the goddess' kindness.

    Whatever the goddess needs, as long as the goblins have it, they are willing to fully support it.

    The implication is that the whole family will use their strength to help Mia deal with this black mud.

    In the eyes of the goblin queen, this contrast is too obvious. She refuses to give what she wants, but she doesn't want it. She is willing to be generous to them.

    When Mia received the message from the goblin queen, she thought it was urging her to find a solution, but she didn't expect it to be this matter, and she was immediately moved.

    Before she was moved for too long, 099 told her the truth.

    Now there are many believers in Mia, and tens of thousands of faith points are recorded every day. Therefore, 099 is not relentless at all by spending faith points to investigate information. It can be said that the entire Yanxi Continent is currently in the hands of 099.

    As long as it wants, there is no information it cannot find.

    Of course, except Caesar.

    Mia didn't expect that group of people to be so shameless. Compared with those people, she was so embarrassing. She even felt that she was a little angel.

    Mia said that the week was not a delay, but that she wanted to use 099 to collect some information and then make a judgment.

    Say let those people pay the price, let those people pay the price.

    The evolution of the curse starts from the temple, the human race and the orc race. Their development speed is much more serious and urgent than that of the goblin race.

    Otherwise, he wouldn't be so rude to the goblin queen.

    And the temple is worthy of being a temple, and it is indeed good at dealing with curses. When they discovered that a cardinal was also infected with this curse, the speed was even faster.

    099 has already said that many temples have sent god-level experts to investigate the curse.

    In a week at most, Mia will be able to clearly know whether the evolved version of the curse will cause harm to the god-level masters and the sons of gods.

    On the other side, the elves also incorporated the Alliance Army.

    The Alliance Army was apprehensive at first, they thought the elves would kill them. But it's better to kill than to live in the anxiety of death every day.

    What's more, they still have expectations.

    For example, attacking the elves really didn't do it on purpose, they were all forced, wasn't it all for living?

    They don't think they're wrong, after all, it's just natural selection.

    Therefore, some people appear to be very frank, with an expression of wanting to kill.

    Seeing those people... the elves beat them hard. As for killing, Caesar didn't say anything, and they didn't dare to kill them.

    Before they hesitated too long about this group of alliance troops, a priestess brought hundreds of people over through the teleportation array.

    In the teleportation formation, hundreds of

    elves were stunned, what a hero.

    What's more, they also brought their own drinking water, so they don't need to worry about it at all.

    It just borrowed some of the ownerless houses on the outskirts of the elves. Those houses were originally built by those who were driven away by the elves before, and they were not the property of the elves. Of course they didn't care.

    Then the elves watched as those people began to give lectures to these alliance prisoners.

    Well, ideological education class.

    Of course, because this lesson was not taught to lowly and tortured slaves, but to these warriors, the priestess named Aya burned them alive for those who were unconvinced and harbored ulterior motives.

    It's very simple, if you don't accept it, you will die.

    I was convinced, had sex with them, understood their beliefs, and was willing to join the religion and become brothers and sisters.

    Food, clothing and warmth have status, so—do you believe in a goddess?

ʚChapter 183

    Aya's method is rough, but it has to be said that it is very useful.

    Antoine really has some tricks. If Aya learned anything from him, it would be ruthless.

    For those who disobey themselves and are harmful to the goddess' ruling belief, it is natural to strike first.

    And Aya is a fanatic. If it is said that she is a bit difficult to do at the beginning, but as long as the goddess is involved, she can do it easily.

    I have to say that the morality of this world is sometimes quite distorted.

    Of course, Mia only allowed Aya to have the right to dispose of these alliance forces.

    Mia has no time to pity those alliance troops. If she really wants to have pity, then the elves are the ones who should really be pitiful.

    What's more, if it is really forced to be kicked out to join the alliance army, after Aya's delicious hospitality, there is no reason to be unwilling to surrender.

    Unless the parents and brothers are still reluctant in the original territory, there is another solution. As long as you surrender, your relatives will help you pick it up.

    Of course, those who are ambitious, those who pretend to surrender, and those who are the messengers of the Lord are different. They

    will definitely not be able to satisfy those people after eating and drinking. After a long time, they will naturally be exposed. If they are exposed, they will be killed. Anyway, if they have different ideas, they have no time. □□, simply solve the hidden dangers.

    Everyone was somewhat surprised that Mia was so cruel.

    The goddess in their impression does not seem to be like this.

    However, there is nothing wrong with the goddess doing so.

    After all, most of those people are not good things, let alone their friends and relatives, and there is no one in Eden to take care of them.

    Cleansing is the simplest and most brutal method.

    And fewer people died than Caesar, Mia, and many people imagined.

    Because Caesar had killed many leaders before, he was ambitious, and he had already been killed by Caesar who jumped out without a leader. And the rest, most of them are dawdling.

    Just dawdling, with whom is it not dawdling?

    And if you hang out with that goddess, you still have a stutter, and you don't have to be whipped and bullied every day, just go to class.

    Compared with before, it is simply a fairy day.

    Most of the people quickly turned against each other, a small number of people were cleared, and some people who hesitated because of their relatives were also registered. Aya admitted that they would help find their relatives, so please rest assured.

    Of course these people can't be relieved, but Aya's attitude is really good, and her methods are both firm and soft. Even if they are not at ease, so what?

    And the woodcarving brought by Aya quickly made them see the miracle, which made them completely fall to the Temple of Hope.

    With the vitality emerging from the earth, the deserted land has returned to its original state and can be cultivated.

    Now even if they don't fight wars, don't bully others, and grab people's food resources, they can still survive.

    To be honest, only those who have really experienced the end times and wars know that being a soldier is much more difficult than being a farmer.

    Those little soldiers were really dead in pieces, they were precarious, and they couldn't get a bite to eat. But what about being a farmer? If you are down-to-earth, the weather will be smooth and you will have a bumper harvest.

    At least those people think so now, and soon got the farm tools made by the dwarves, and began to work hard to reclaim the land.

    Of course, the land they divided was quite a distance away from the elves.

    However, the rejuvenation of the earth was not hidden from the elves.

    The elves are all too familiar with wood elements.

    So the elves were deeply surprised when they saw that group of people steadily plowing the land.

    This... Although it is not obvious now, it is clear that the future of those people is brighter than theirs,

    After all, the land under their feet had rejuvenated, but the elf forest was still crumbling, and the elf mother tree was even more withered.

    After hearing that all of this was due to the power of the goddess, the elves had nothing to do with it, and immediately asked people to leave with Arthur.

    Going to visit Her Majesty the Goddess, these old things don't matter, but the elf mother tree, which represents hope and vitality, must be preserved.

    When the elves arrived, Mia was blessing a newborn at a family in the Garden of Eden.

    Yes, Matthew and Anna's daughter was born long ago. In addition to that child, Eden has been having children in recent months, which can be regarded as a baby boom.

    Even with a dozen children, the birth of a baby was still a big deal in the Garden of Eden.

    Mia will patiently bless each time... Seeing these children, the hearts of the residents of the Garden of Eden will be more stable and stronger.

    They now blindly trust and worship Mia.

    At the same time, the elves who were ready also arrived. Of course, it wasn't Isidore who was also an elf who received them, but Tess.

    Caesar came back one step ahead of them, or in other words, Caesar was not often in the elves, and always disappeared for a while from time to time.

    The elves had nothing to do with this powerful and mysterious guest, so they could only let him go. So Caesar is now blessing the newborn together with Mia.

    After Tess led them around the Garden of Eden, the great elders Yaheng and Flossen lost all arrogance at all, and Arthur was even more interested in watching.

    I even want to reach out and touch everything, especially that kind of handicraft.

    Small stalls, hawkers, and taverns... Arthur watched it with relish, and even generously exchanged gems for points in the Garden of Eden, and bought some souvenirs.

    And the Great Elder and Flosen didn't stop him, they were also very curious about the Garden of Eden. I want to see more.

    The more you look at it, the more you can appreciate the power of that goddess.

    Such a place, such a paradise... The Great Elder can't wait to see the goddess immediately, and then ask her to help restore the vitality of the mother elf tree.

    Of course, the top management of Eden they met first was not Mia, let alone other managers, but Isidor.

    Isidor, who is walking around the street with the salt mine goblin, eats and drinks.

    Of course, Isidor doesn't eat and drink for free. If someone gave him something, he might give those young ladies some flowers, or he would secretly put the points in their pockets.

    I have to say that compared to before, this kid's personality is much better, and his attitude is even more correct.

    "His Royal Highness Isidor!!!"

    This was the first one discovered by the Great Elder, and he was not sure at first, but this kind of natural blood coercion, is it not the Elf King or something?

    Mia wanted to tell Isidor yesterday about the arrival of the elves today, but she had too many things to do, and when she wanted to talk, Isidor had already gone to bed.

    With Caesar back, Isidor will not be easy.

    Fortunately, Caesar went out with Mia today, so he could be lazy, but he was caught by the elves on the spot.

    Isidor was startled when he saw the elves.

    Look at these elves, look at these elves, man.

    "Is this an elf?" Fairy Ina made a dreamy voice, "Why is it so... different?" It

    can't be said to be ugly, but these elves are too haggard.

    And because there is no water, although their bodies don't smell as bad as the dwarves, they definitely don't smell good.

    These elves are like tramps.

    Fortunately, the foundation is good, and it's not ugly, but thinking about the beauty that the elves are famous for in the world, and looking at these sloppy elves, Yi Na instantly feels that it is not worthy of the name.

    And seeing such a slovenly and haggard elf, Isidor instantly lost all resentment.

    In the beginning, Isidor was full of hatred and even wanted revenge. Even though he played tricks on these people and escaped, he was still not angry with the elves.

    But now... Seeing you guys are having a bad time makes me feel better, even happy.

    A nasty smile appeared on the corner of Isidor's mouth.

    "Ah, it's not that...beautiful and prosperous elves."

    Isidore pinched his nose, and walked around the three of Arthur, with a smoked expression on his face,

    "Why do you stink to death?"

    If With Caesar here, there will be a sense of familiarity.

    I still remember when Caesar and Isidor met for the first time, seeing Caesar returning after a long journey, the first sentence Isidor said was very similar to what he said now.

    He really knows how to embarrass people and make people unable to grasp it.

    The trio of elves who were accused of being dirty in the street: ...

    The most embarrassing thing is that they have no way to refute.

    Because they are really dirty.

    Anyone on the street is cleaner than them.

    "Ah, ah, why did you go out without taking a shower."

    Isidor looked innocent and cute, blinking his eyes, and asked kindly,

    "It's because..."

    Arthur stretched out his hand and pinched Isidor's cheeks,

    "Okay, shut up. "

    It seems that even Arthur can't stand Isidor's mouth.

    "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

    was pinched, and Isidor started to cry in his eyes, and then cried out without hesitation

    The fairy Ina knew at a glance that her little friend Isidor probably had a grudge against the three of them, so she called out without hesitation, "

    Come on, someone bullied the child and murdered the Son of God."

    "Your Highness Isidor, hold on. I will immediately Come to save you."

    The three of Arthur: Where did the playwright goblin come from?

    When Mia and Caesar came back after receiving the news, they saw the three of Arthur with embarrassing expressions and Isidor who was refreshed and triumphant.

    Compared with the dwarves, the image of the elves this time is really too miserable.

    No, they should have had a good time visiting the Garden of Eden, and then happily took a hot bath, cleaned up their whole body, and then went to meet Mia decently, but it was a pity that they met Isidore.

    Tess wanted to persuade her too, but unfortunately...she knows the difference between inside and outside. Since His Royal Highness Isidore hates the elves so much, and this group of people seems to know His Royal Highness Isidor, Tess soon started conspiracy theories.

    In the end, she chose to keep silent, and let the three of Arthur be surrounded by the residents of the Garden of Eden attracted by the fairy Ina, and then turned away the small building.

    Mia and Caesar looked at each other and had a tacit understanding.

    "Elves? Tell me why you are here."

    This sentence is completely nonsense. Both sides of the elves' intentions are well aware of their intentions, and... Regarding Isidor's mischievousness, neither Caesar nor Mia Selectively ignored.

    After all, they are their own children.

ʚChapter 184 Negotiation Chip

    Arthur didn't speak. He had been with Mia and Caesar, so he knew how much they loved Isidor. Naturally, I won't make fun of myself.

    The great elder Yaheng is different from Flosen, especially Yaheng.

    Didn't he think that Arthur was not the orthodox heir when he confronted Arthur before? In his heart, it is natural that the born elf king is the most suitable for the position.

    Therefore, when he saw Isidor suddenly, his heart was full of turmoil. Even though Mia avoided the topic a few times, he still wanted to ask.

    Mia originally did Tai Chi several times on purpose because the elves came to cooperate.

    After all, whoever came to talk about cooperation, whether it's the dwarves, goblins, sea tribes or Xin'acheng, who didn't send smart people over? Seeing that she was unwilling to talk, of course she would naturally change the subject.

    But what happened to the elves?

    Why does it seem like you don't understand?

    Mia looked a little annoyed.

    She did save them a bit of face, but Isidor was different. Seeing that the elves were so miserable, he had completely let go of his resentment towards the elves.

    Indeed, he has gotten better, so there is no need to worry about the bad ones in the past.

    That would turn him into someone everyone didn't like.

    "Okay, ask."

    Isidor still looks like a child on the outside, no, he was a child in the first place. Therefore, it is natural to speak bluntly and bluntly.

    "Aren't you willing to tell me if you haven't seen my mother? I still remember the things you elves did back then. What are you asking for information about me now?" "Why? You want to use

    my Relationship with my mother?"

    He said while reaching out to Lamia's hand.

    As soon as this remark came out, the faces of the First Elder and Flossen blushed instantly. Naturally, they didn't intend to do so. They just couldn't control themselves the moment they saw Isidor.

    What Isidore said was as if the elves... hey, it was the elves who were sorry for Isidor.

    Caesar raised his eyebrows, feeling that his education of Isidor had achieved initial results.

    Mother?

    Great Elder Yaheng and Flossen were both stunned.

    Their elf king is the child of Her Majesty the Goddess?

    No, this, how is this possible?

    "Okay, didn't you come here to discuss cooperation?"

    Mia said,

    "Come in first. As for Isidor, didn't His Royal Highness Arthur tell you?"

    Arthur?

    Only then did the others look at Arthur, who was watching the show with his arms folded, and when he was suddenly mentioned, he reacted and said with a smile, "This is all

    your business. I am not an elf now, so these things I don't need to intervene."

    "Your Majesty, I see that your Eden environment is so good, I am a little moved." "I

    wonder if I can stay for a while?"

    Arthur was really moved.

    Such a good environment is hard to find.

    What's more, you can pretend to be anything, but you can't pretend to be the kind of peace that radiates from the inside out.

    Everyone in the Garden of Eden feels very good to him. They don't have the hostility from the outside world, and they are full of confidence that can only be raised in a stable environment.

    If you can live here, you should have a good life.

    As soon as Arthur finished speaking, the great elders Yaheng and Flossen were stunned.

    Your Highness Arthur, don't you come back to manage the elves? Why do you want to settle in the Garden of Eden again?

    Arthur really didn't intend to take care of the elves. He went back because the elves were another link to control the development of the curse. What's more, his personal sense of belonging to the elves was at play.

    Although those people didn't believe him, they weren't completely bad guys, nor did they treat him so badly.

    If you can protect the elves, you will naturally survive.

    But it is impossible for him to be the king of the elves.

    Seeing that the elves were arguing, Mia pinched the center of her brows, and Caesar's expression changed when she saw this, and she spoke directly.

    "Since the elves themselves are not ready, let's wait until they are ready."

    "Tess, see off."

    As soon as Caesar said this, Tess nodded immediately and stood up to see them off.

    In fact, she also felt that what the elves were doing, they actually had a quarrel with Her Majesty, and the quarrel was still the internal affairs of the elves.

    The outside world also said how powerful the elves are, but now it seems that it is nothing more than that.

    However, Tess was still taught by Mia, and knew that these elves would be one of Mia's forces in the future. Although she was a little disdainful, she didn't show it.

    He still tried his best to invite them away.

    The First Elder and Flosen were originally unwilling to leave, but they came to talk about things, but...now is indeed not a good time to talk.

    As soon as they left, Isidor came to life, chattering bad things about those people to Mia.

    Mia reached out and pinched Isidor's mouth, pinching him into a duck's mouth.

    "No, you are not allowed to speak ill of others after they have left." She

    didn't talk about people behind her back, and compared to this, Mia's expression became more serious

    "What does Isidore think of the elves? Do you still mind?"

    When talking about this topic, Mia's tone was very serious, but not as serious as before.

    "Of course not."

    Isidor was a little awkward.

    He used to think that this was a hurdle he would never get over, but now it seemed that, in fact, it was nothing more than that.

    It's not that he forgave those people, but after being in a better environment, with a higher status, and with a broader perspective, he began to let go.

    There is really no need to tie yourself down with the bad things of the past.

    Isidor stammered and explained to Mia that there was no such eloquent appearance just now, it looked like a child who was afraid of being scolded by his mother.

    Although he stuttered, Mia knew the child after spending so long with him.

    Although his personality is a bit stubborn, but fortunately he is not a person who likes to get into the horns of the dead. Judging from the current appearance, he probably really let go.

    "Just let it go, then let's continue the elf cooperation."

    Hearing what Mia said, Isidor couldn't help but said,

    "I don't like the elves, so we won't cooperate with them?"

    Caesar looked at it with a half-smile Looking at him, Isidor's hair straightened. He felt that there seemed to be nothing wrong with what he said.

    Although it is true that he regards himself too important, but he just thinks that his mother is very good to him, and he is also very important to his mother.

    "Have you studied for so long and still haven't improved?"

    Caesar said,

    "The only way to cooperate is peace talks?"

    The implication is that violence can still be used.

    Anyway, no matter whether the elves are willing to cooperate or not, they must cooperate in the end.

    Isidore: He lost, and he was innocent.

    Seeing Isidor leaving dejectedly, Mia gave Caesar a sideways glance, "Lord Caesar,     you

    are really powerful     .

    " The guy doesn't let her go like he used to. However, why should he let her, always feel that his thoughts are dangerous.     Mia shook her head, not daring to delve into this question. Soon tell Caesar the information collected by 099.     Caesar came back three days ago, almost the second day after the arrival of the dwarves, and he also knew about the goblins.     After hearing Mia's decision, Caesar also agreed very much, so he had a good impression of Tess who stopped Mia at the beginning.     Now His Highness is fine with everything, except for one thing, being too impulsive.     It is indeed a good character to take the lead, but don't look at the current situation. Now, whether it is the Garden of Eden, Xin'a City, Dwarves, Goblins, or the Sea Clan, all they can count on is her.     She is everyone's spiritual support, if anything happens to her.     The cooperative relationship established with great difficulty, everyone's confidence will collapse in an instant.     At that time, the curse will probably start to erode their side as well.     Caesar noticed more, such as—it was also a large-scale living gathering place, but why didn't the curse come to their side.     If it is said that the Sea Clan, Dwarf Clan, and Goblin Clan are not affected for the time being because of the existence of seals.     There is a goddess in the Garden of Eden, and after suffering from Mia's loss, the black mud dare not do it again, but... what about Xin'a City?     Xin'acheng is a piece of fat, why is there nothing wrong with Xin'acheng?     Caesar vaguely felt that the spread of the curse was actually related to the city's environment.

    Reminiscent of the symptoms of the curse, Caesar couldn't help but have a guess—is the transmission route related to personal emotions?

    You must know that the effect of some undead spells does not necessarily depend on the strength of the caster himself, but will also be affected by the mental state of the victim himself.

    If the mind is firm, then at most it will be in a trance for a while.

    If the will is not firm, it is very likely to die in such a daze.

    Telling Mia what she thought, Mia was taken aback, why didn't she think of it.

    According to the information collected by 099, people have been sent to the temple.

    It is true that the demigods will not be affected by those curses, but it is different from before. In the past, Arthur, Caesar and those powerful demigods were regarded as "thousands of flowers, not even a single leaf."

    But it's different now. Although they won't be affected, those demigods will still have some strange aura.

    099 has a strange breath when inspecting it, but if Mia is there, she can directly see the black mist wrapped around those demigods.

    [Some false demigods, or disciple guards who followed them, have already started to have nightmares every night. 】

    First destroy you mentally and then physically.

    If this continues, even a demigod will collapse sooner or later.

    Those black muds are indeed powerful, and indeed... more cunning.

    Mia was horrified, and then exchanged information with Caesar. Both parties had been in contact with the black mud and the previous epidemic. Have a certain understanding of these.

    Now to sum up, what black mud needs to grow, the first is the death of life, and the second...Mia and Caesar suspect negative emotions.

    After Caesar killed those high-ranking allied forces, they used special means to ingest their souls. After Caesar brought those souls back, after research by Mia and those magicians, they found that these souls had a strange aura, which made them People are very uncomfortable.

    However, the purification circle developed by the magicians, after injecting Mia's divine power, quickly purified those souls without causing any impact.

    A purified soul is like a newborn baby, and there is no reincarnation in this world. After death, the soul can only exist for seven days. After seven days, if no special spells are used, or the person who died has a special experience, or the resentment is overwhelming, it will be completely dissipated.

    Although those souls dissipated, they still had a special aura attached to them, and they were still remembered by Mia and the others.

    This is the real reason why Mia asked those people to send their souls for purification.

    "In two or three days, we will be able to negotiate with those people."

    Caesar said,

    "A large group of polluted demigods and the guard disciples around the demigods are already worthy enough."

ʚChapter 185

    Caesar was right.

    Regarding the understanding of the temple, Caesar always has a clearer understanding than Mia.

    Things were developing faster than they had imagined. Before meeting the elves for the second time, the temple began to collapse.

    The people around the demigod kept having nightmares, and even those with weaker minds had twenty or thirty nightmares in a day.

    It is said that in the dream, they have passed through an unknown number of years, but when they woke up, it was only more than ten hours.

    Starting from dreams can indeed quickly destroy people's spirits.

    And the deteriorating state of the people around him has obviously affected the spirits of those demigods.

    Everyone who can become a demigod has a strong will, but since he is a demigod, it means that he will still be affected by life in the world.

    So soon, the demigods started dreaming too.

    This is obviously a very serious problem.

    And the demigod came back from the cursed area. No one thought that the curse would also have an effect on the demigod, so the demigod was not isolated.

    Because...

    "The curse has exploded."

    Mia folded her hands on the table, looked at everyone with a solemn expression.

    Seven days have not yet arrived, and things have developed to this point.

    Although the experience of those people made the people in the Garden of Eden feel refreshed, but when they think about it, they suddenly feel creepy.

    There are several mirrors. The Sea Clan, the Goblin Clan, and even Anard, who has disappeared for a long time, also participated in this meeting by relying on the double-sided mirrors.

    The elves and dwarves who stayed in the Garden of Eden were meetings attended by real people.

    It can be said that this meeting was unprecedentedly grand, and many people participated.

    Mia is not worried that the elves will not join them after getting the information

    After all, the elves were attacked with those people from the temple as the driving force behind the scenes. The human race and the orc race are the main ones. Although the sea race and the dwarf race also participated, the small number can be ignored.

    Most of the hatred is inherited by the temple, the human race and the orc race.

    According to the pride of the elves, they would not cooperate with those people.

    What's more, what are the benefits of cooperating with those people?

    Mia sneered, those people are cursed now, and there is no cure for them now.

    "Have you contacted the temple?"

    Mia asked the goblin queen first.

    Although it has not been seven days, according to the information they have obtained, it is enough for them to negotiate with those people.

    What's more... Time is running out, if those demigods are really swallowed by the black mud, then it will be too bad.

    "Contacted, but the demigods won't come over for the time being, but..."

    The goblin queen told the result of her peace talks with those people.

    She contacted those temples yesterday. Obviously, according to the contact time and personality, the onset time may be early or late.

    The earlier ones have obviously started to be crazy, suspicious, irritable, and tend to hurt others.

    And the later ones are at best listless.

    The demigods of the Earth Temple were especially serious, so when the Goblin Queen said that there was a way, but they needed to come in person, the demigods of the Earth Temple agreed.

    The Son of God of the Earth God Temple has a child. Although he also has the blood of the gods, it is obvious that the child's blood is not pure and the talent is not strong.

    If he usually relies on his father, he can live well, but this is the end of the world. The last time he went to investigate with his father, he himself was also attacked by the curse.

    This is a person with weak strength, and his mind is not perfect, so he is naturally easy to be attacked.

    Now he has become even more insane, and can no longer tell the difference between reality and dreams.

    It was also because of him that his demigod father kept putting pressure on the Earth Temple, so he agreed to open the teleportation array of the temple and send him to the goblins for treatment.

    But the question is, can Her Highness solve these hidden dangers now?

    According to 099's calculation, Mia is able to do it now...but the curse is on the spirit, not just on the body.

    If the treatment is delayed, the life can be saved, it is this spirit.

    If you get stuck in it and can't get out, then you will really become a lunatic.

    The spiritual things are very complicated, even Mia can't grasp the salvation.

    This is the terrifying aspect of the evolutionary curse.

    The goblin queen looked at Mia worriedly,

    "Perhaps I shouldn't say this, and I'm afraid it would insult His Highness's personality, but there are indeed people with low moral character in this world." "What if you

    save I took the life of this child, but the person is crazy, I am afraid it is not a favor, but a hatred."

    The Goblin Queen's words are not unreasonable.

    Those present are all people with certain experience. Are there not many things in this world where there is no revenge?

    "Why don't we switch to a patient with a better mental state?"

    This is the best way the Goblin Queen can think of.

    But it was rejected by Mia.

    She has known this person before, and compared to those second generations, this child is definitely a good person. And his father, that demigod is also considered a good person.

    At first, no demigod was willing to take on this task.

    As a demigod, he naturally has feelings for things that can threaten him.

    The three demigods didn't want to go at first, even the Pope who was the Earth Temple didn't want to go, so in the end this demigod went.

    Knowing how miserable those suffering from the curse are after the spread of the curse, I finally softened my heart.

    Mia felt that such a person could be given a chance. And he might also be a breakthrough, a breakthrough from the temple.

    Just like Hume and others, there are always some believers with clear minds in this world.

    Mia was a free believer at the beginning, and there were no religious believers around her. To be honest, she couldn't understand the belief.

    But after slowly integrating into this world, she who originally rejected the temple felt that, in fact... it is a good thing to have faith in the last days. To some extent, belief is a kind of bondage to people.

    After all, the law is now broken.

    Hearing Mia's evaluation of this person, the others fell silent.

    To be honest, they don't know much about this demigod.

    In other words, their understanding is too single. They only know that this demigod is powerful, or that he loves his offspring more, and there are even rumors that he has a more arrogant and domineering personality.

    How do you know that compared to other demigods, this one is really a kind-hearted lord?

    What surprised them even more was that the goddess almost stayed at home, so how could they get so much news.

    Mia decided to save the child, and the others naturally had nothing to say.

    After all, salvation is the salvation of a goddess, not to mention, if that person is really as good as the goddess said, then... it is indeed a breakthrough.

    What's more, in fact, they are not panic-stricken.

    Although Her Majesty is not impulsive for the time being, if Her Majesty really has nothing to do with this curse, they really don't know what to do.

    On the other side, Anad also brought news.

    The Yu clan loves silk very much, and Anad also brought a lot of resources from the Yu clan.

    Anyway, the Yu tribe is an orc tribe, and the orc tribe relies more on their physical strength than on so-called weapons.

    Therefore, there are abundant products, and they don't think about developing them, but instead sell them as cheap raw materials.

    It turned out to be the case, and now under such circumstances, it is even more so when someone comes to exchange materials and sell them.

    In their opinion, things like silk are countless times better than those crystals.

    Later, Anad developed multi-yang products, such as various handicrafts and snacks.

    Although it is true that he was almost kept by the Yuzu because of his rich products, but because of his strength and bringing a few powerful puppets ready to explode at any time, the cooperation with the Yuzu was barely maintained in the end.

    On the Yu Clan's side, it seems that there is also a tendency to be infected with the curse.

    When he said this, his expression was very ugly. After a while, Anad continued,

    "I suspect...the people I brought out were also infected with the curse."

    "Why didn't you say it earlier?"

    Mia's expression A change.

    No matter how good an outsider is, he is still an outsider.

    In Mia's view, there is a big gap between outsiders and her own people.

    I thought that everyone else in the Garden of Eden was fine, but I didn't expect someone to have an accident.

    "I, it's because I didn't protect them."

    When he said this, Mia sighed, but didn't blame Anad. After all, this curse is too hidden, and the symptoms are not obvious.

    At the beginning, Anad estimated that he had not received the information, so he was naturally unprepared. Even Mia gradually summed up the characteristics of the set. But since Anad said so, it proves that the person infected with the curse should already be very serious. Otherwise, Anad probably wouldn't be able to find out, and even brought it to this kind of meeting to say it.

    It was her fault, she should have ordered Anad to bring someone back as soon as possible.

    "Goddess statue..."

    Mia thought for a while and asked,

    "Is the goddess statue useful?"

    Unlike the Goblins who can use the teleportation array to go there at any time, the Yuzu obviously has a normal relationship with Eden, and those who are outside cannot come back immediately.

    And obviously this curse is developing very quickly, so at least something is needed to keep them alive.

    "It's useful..."

    Thinking of the current situation of the Yuzu, Anad's heart trembled.

    Because they are merchants from other places, they live in the outermost part of the Fengxi Canyon of the Yu Clan, and the outermost part is the area with the worst disease.

    When he first saw other people falling down, Anad felt that the situation was not good and wanted to leave quickly.

    Ke Yuzu's reaction speed is very fast.

    It seems that they got the news that when Anad was about to leave, he had already been blocked in the outermost residential area.

    Of course, Yu Clan's rhetoric is still very nice.

    Although a lot of people got sick at that time, if these people knew that if they were abandoned, broke the boat and held them to death, it would be difficult for others, and the Yu Clan would probably not have a good time.

    After all, it is such a weird curse.

    So they planned to coax these people with good words first, and then... after starving them for a while and cursing them for a while, these people probably won't have the strength to make trouble.

    It's easier to deal with them when the time comes.

    "Are they crazy?"

    Mia couldn't help but make a sound.

    Didn't it mean that the orcs are all united?

    Especially the orcs who live together, the same clan.

    How can you do something that traps your fellow clansmen to death. What's more, since they got the news, they should also know that the people in the temple have also used this method.

    But it doesn't work.

    The spread of this curse is very strange, even if those who cursed are killed, the spread of the curse cannot be curbed at all.

    As for the real way to stop the spread of the curse, Mia suddenly thought of her main mission.

    099 said that when the mastermind first signed the contract with those gods, because those gods had a lot of wealth in their hands, the mastermind patiently planned a perfect path for them, and there were many additional terms.

    According to the mastermind's calculations, the taskers will come a little bit, and sooner or later they will complete the plans of those gods.

    But later, because of repeated failures, the additional clauses were also weakened, and in the end there was only such a bare task of making people in this world live and work in peace.

    This task obviously has nothing to do with restoring the glory of the gods... No, what if the mastermind also knows that this world is going to be destroyed?

    Not only the special person Caesar, but also the black mud that lurks extremely deep.

    Compared with something extremely malicious like black mud, Caesar is like a special npc.

    His strength can be used not only to save the world, but also to destroy it.

ʚChapter 186 Purifying the Goblins

    "Your Highness? Your Highness?"

    Tess cautiously called Mia a few times.

    The experience of Lord Anad is indeed heartbreaking, but fortunately the goddess statue he brought over has an effect. Although some people are infected with the filth, they can at least resist it for a while.

    What's more, if it doesn't work, the goddess can also perform divine treatment,

    so they are not in a hurry.

    On the other hand, the goblins felt that with the presence of the goddess, the curse would definitely be resolved. Therefore, there was no decisive division of the quarantine area, and those people were not abandoned. Although most of the suspected patients are treated, all kinds of materials are complete, and many people are sent to take care of those people, so the situation is naturally much more serious, and the infection of the curse is much worse.

    Although I didn't want to do this, it seemed that Anad would have to wait a little longer.

    "Your Highness?"

    The voice was low, and it wasn't Tess.

    Tess felt that she almost understood Mia's thoughts. His Highness must be very embarrassed. On the one hand, there are goblins who have cooperated for a long time, and on the other hand, Lord Anard, but she also knows that it is not the fault of the goddess.

    Everything is just a coincidence, if you really want to blame, blame the temple and humans, and the orc side. If it wasn't for them, how could things have moved so fast?

    "Eat something."

    The gods don't need to eat, Mia knows this, and Caesar knows it too.

    But after getting along with Mia for a long time, Caesar also knows that Mia actually has more appetite and likes all kinds of food, so the small building always specially prepares a lot of snacks for Mia.

    Of course, it was said to the outside world that it was prepared for Isidor.

    "I..."

    Without waiting for Mia to refuse, Caesar directly put a cup of fruit tea in front of Mia,

    "I drank it, it's very good."

    Facing Caesar's dark golden eyes, Mia was taken aback for a moment, but finally couldn't bear to brush off his kindness, and picked up the cup.

    Seeing that Mia ate a few pieces of snacks and drank this cup of fruit tea, Caesar was a little relieved.

    "Very distressed."

    Caesar sat down opposite Mia, and there was no one around. Mia glanced at him and nodded.

    "Yes, distressed."

    "I guess you are not troubled because of where you are going."

    The situation of the goblins and Anad is fundamentally different, not to mention that if it really doesn't work, the existence that helped her collect information should be There are other ways to save the lives of Anand and others.

    "Since you have made a decision, you are not the one who regrets it. Then the real trouble is... don't know how to treat the temple?" As soon as

    Caesar said this, Mia froze. After a while, she said,

    "There are indeed good people like the father and son in the temple, but most of them... have complicated thoughts."

    Complicated?

    A dark light flashed in Caesar's eyes.

    Complexity is too flattering to them. They're just blind bastards who are still fighting for power in the face of catastrophe.

    "I really want to use the method of peaceful evolution, but obviously not."

    No, it's too slow.

    Look, even a situation as smooth as the Sea Clan and the Goblin Clan was delayed for a few months.

    As for those temples, it is conceivable that they will never submit to them so happily, even if what Eden wants is not power, but to keep the black mud from flooding.

    Mia could even imagine what the temples might do after the cooperation.

    After so much experience, she already knows the style of those temples very well.

    Maybe because she is a god and there are so many powerful people behind her, the temple might not resist her.

    But there is definitely something wrong with the yang and the yin, and there is also something about pulling her to suck blood, and enshrining her high up, but who knows the dirty things underneath?

    Maybe it will also affect the Garden of Eden.

    Mia's voice was not loud, and she said all her thoughts little by little, because she knew that even if she saw such a miserable and fragile self, Caesar would not have the slightest disgust.

    If other people know, they will be shocked, so uncertain, so apprehensive, and even not afraid to speculate about those people's goddess with the greatest maliciousness, is Her Royal Highness really their gentle and tolerant goddess?

    "You were influenced by them."

    Caesar stretched out his hand to cover Mia's hand holding the teacup, his tone was gentle, but there was a killing intent in his heart.

    Those people, I wanted to let them go, why are they so lingering?

    Caesar doesn't understand, but...it's okay, soon those people will stop hindering her.

    Mia didn't know how terrifying Caesar's thoughts were, she just discovered Caesar's things, and quickly withdrew her hand.

    Since you plan to refuse, since you don't want to start, then don't give people expectations.

    But Mia knew that what she did was not very qualified.

    Because, too tired, she was really too tired.

    Everyone is counting on her, but what about her? She can only expose her original self in front of Caesar in 099. So she began to cherish, even yearn for the warmth given by Caesar.

    This is inappropriate, even immoral, and Mia feels as if she is keeping a spare tire.

    God knows she really doesn't want to do this, but she can't quit...

    "I'm sorry... I will cheer up."

    Mia retracted her hand, patted her face, and smiled,

    "I made you worry, you, you don't have to be with me I just came back, don't I need to rest?"

    "Don't be afraid."

    Caesar said suddenly

    , "The people in the temple will not make you afraid anymore."

    Mia:? ? ?

    "I mean, you are such a good existence, so they will all like you."

    Mia's face became a little hot for a moment, she, she, she is actually not good.

    In the past, Mia could confidently say that although she was ordinary, she was kind, strong, and brave, and she was the successor of the leader under the red flag. But now, she, she doesn't seem to know if she can keep her kindness.

    Some people were not killed by her. But obviously their deaths were directly related to him, and her hands were no longer clean.

    "I will take a vacation for the time being. If you go to the goblins, let Arthur and Hume follow you."

    Arthur is not only a demigod, but also powerful enough. And this guy should really want to solve those black mud.

    As for Hume, he has enough strength and enough loyalty. What's more, the Knight of Light has a good understanding of purification techniques, and there may be unexpected joys if he brings it with him.

    Mia almost blurted out: Don't you follow me? But thinking about it, it seemed that Caesar was more tired than himself during this time, and it was only natural for him to want to take a vacation.

    Anyway, tomorrow is not a world model.

    So Mia allowed it.

    Just as Mia was heading to the goblins, Caesar quietly left the Garden of Eden. The person in his room was nothing more than a phantom.

    When Caesar arrived at the dwarves, Harris was stunned.

    He was actually a little unhappy that Caesar was forcibly called back to the dwarves. How wonderful the Garden of Eden is, he hasn't enjoyed it enough yet.

    But Caesar's oppressive force is too strong, it's impossible for him not to come back with him.

    "Where are the monsters from the abyss?"

    "Huh? You, do you really want to contact those monsters from the abyss without telling Her Majesty the goddess?"

    Harris' face turned pale, and his body trembled a little.

    "She was planning to cooperate with those things, I just helped advance it. And don't you think it's weird?"

    Caesar sneered,

    "I don't deny that the idiot you caught planned to cooperate with us after seeing the power of the black mud, But what about other abyssal monsters?"

    Those abyssal monsters and the creatures on the mainland are like two poles of light and shadow, mutually exclusive. It's not that they can't cooperate, but since the abyss monster said to cooperate last time, it disappeared. How much sincerity can those monsters have?

    The temple wants to pick up leaks, and those abyss monsters hiding in the dark, why don't they want to pick up leaks?

    So cooperation is a joke.

    But now, it's a good thing. Cooperation, as long as we strike first, it will be an opportunity...

    What's more, Caesar still has a guess about the abyss monster, a very terrible guess.

    That's because the black mud is so powerful that almost no one can escape from it.

    So how did those abyssal monsters escape? They were found in the temple war, and they were also found behind the elves, dwarves, goblins and sea tribes.

    So many abyssal monsters survived, and they came out of the birthplace of the black mud, it's normal for Caesar to have doubts.

    He didn't plan to cooperate with those abyssal monsters normally... Thinking of this, Caesar's mouth curled into a sneer.

    The next day, 099 received news that the temple had found a way to eliminate the curse.

    The way of the temple is to fight poison with poison.

    It is said that they found out that the abyssal monster had already broken the seal and made waves outside, but the black mud gushed out of the abyss, how did the abyssal monster escape?

    In their view, there is a way to treat those patients in the abyss monster.

    In other words, it is these abyssal monsters who spread the curse.

    Not just one temple, almost all temples say the same.

    After the temple war, these temples united again and started a vigorous exorcism campaign.

    The words from the temple seemed ridiculous to Mia and the others. After all, the abyssal monsters seemed to be victims too...

    Wait, are the abyssal monsters really victims?

    Mia, who was staying at the Goblin Temple of Hope, had a serious expression on her face. She tried. Although it took more time and energy to remove the curse, she was still able to cure those patients.

    Fortunately, because he couldn't wait for his son to recover, Norman, the demigod of the Earth Temple, had rushed over with a group of attendants and cronies.

    Therefore, they also knew of Mia's existence.

    As a believer, as the spokesperson of the gods.

    They naturally believed in the power of gods more than the so-called hunting of abyssal monsters could heal curses.

    And Mia also treated his child well.

    It's just a pity that the child was treated too late, and his mental damage was serious, so he wouldn't become a lunatic. But it will definitely take a long time to be mentally sluggish.

    Because Mia is kind to Norman, so taking this opportunity, Mia directly inquired about the situation inside the temple.

    It is not just the case of the Earth God Temple, but the situation of the temples of various races.

    If it's just the Temple of the Earth, Norman may not be willing to say it, and it's impossible to say it in such detail.

    Although Mia is a god, it is obvious that Mia is not the one he believes in, so Norman still has reservations about his words.

ʚChapter 187 Infiltrating

    Norman said it very euphemistically, but obviously after the temple war, the atmosphere inside each temple was not as good as before.

    If it is said that the decency of the spokesperson of the gods was maintained in the past, there is a fig leaf, which can obviously be said to be naked in front of people.

    It's for profit, it's for living.

    Clearly, clearly.

    Up to now, they have long accepted the result of the gods abandoning the believers, but they have not spread it out, and they wantonly amass money in this name.

    Mia didn't mind at all after knowing the news, anyway, she had no feelings for those people at all. I knew it was a group of gods and people, and I thought it was surprising that they did something good.

    During this period of time, Mia worked hard in the goblins to dispel the curse and accumulate faith points. I want to end the work of the goblins as much as possible, and turn to save the group of Anad. Because of the statue, although Anad and others are not in a bad state, staying in that environment for a long time is definitely a kind of devastation to the human spirit.

    At this moment, the outside world has changed a lot, and there is absolutely nothing that I can't imagine.

    First of all, many temples that did not like each other united to start a large-scale search for abyssal monsters.

    They really found the monsters who replaced the staff inside the temple. These monsters have invaded the interior of the temple, which is undoubtedly an extremely terrifying thing.

    All the temples were furious. Originally, this demon hunting activity was launched only to transfer the civil strife brought about by the curse into an external war, but now things backfired, and finally internal friction began.     Countless clerics who had a good relationship with the captured abyssal monster disguises were all arrested, some were tortured to extract confessions, and some were burned alive.     Fortunately, the methods of the temple are unquestionable, and they quickly caught some living abyssal monsters. They didn't have such a good attitude as the dwarves, and directly searched the memories of those abyssal monsters with forbidden techniques.

    Soon, through those cruel means, they learned where the lairs of the abyssal monsters were, and changed the civil war into an external war, and decided to deal with the group of abyssal monsters first.

    The decisions of these people were within Caesar's expectations. After all, even if there are still some monsters that have not been cleaned up, the current temples are obviously very fragile and cannot withstand internal consumption.

    Otherwise, wait for foreign enemies to invade. They can play themselves to pieces.

    It's a pity, Caesar felt, why didn't he use such power for him? Don't do those things.

    Caesar watched them die while collecting the souls that died due to internal friction.

    I really don't know what this group of clergymen thought, they all said that the death of more people would intensify the curse, but they didn't seem to take it to heart at all.

    Soon, the few remaining elite troops set off to clear those abyssal monsters. Caesar stood on top of the bone dragon and followed the group of temple troops, only to find that the lair of the abyssal monsters was not far from the Black Forest.

    In the hinterland of a high mountain near the Black Forest.

    I don't know when a huge abyss crack appeared there, so the monsters escaped through that crack.

    Caesar felt a slight disobedience.

    The words of the abyss monster of the dwarves indicated that they were incompatible with the black mud that filled the cracks in the abyss.

    Otherwise, they would not have been driven out of their hometown because of the flood of black mud.

    But a lot of black mud filled the abyss fissures. Now these abyss monsters can live near the abyss fissures, which is not right.

    The influence of the black mud is too terrifying. If it were them, they would definitely not live near the abyss fissure with such a big heart.

    Unless this black mud has something to do with those abyssal monsters, isn't there such incompatibility between them?

    Whether it is or not, Caesar is not in a hurry, because the mystery will be revealed soon.

    Caesar felt that he had done a good job by letting the abyssal monsters and the temple, the two groups who planned to pick up the leak, fight to consume their strength.

    But the reality is a little different from Caesar's imagination.

    For example, the group of abyssal monsters on the periphery seemed very indignant when they saw the temple army.

    They looked very normal, their minds didn't seem to be affected at all, and they had the most basic ability to think. No, or very clear thinking.

    "Hmph, before we were imprisoned in the abyss, we were not as skilled as others, so we didn't say anything. But it's different now." "

    Yes, we are better than you now, and we should occupy better land." "

    The temple, but It’s just a bunch of hypocrites.”

    First of all, it can be seen that this group of abyssal monsters still hate the temple very much, but judging from the reaction of the temple, they found that these abyssal monsters are different.

    They are stronger.

    This is clearly not right.

    Frailty is a worldwide thing.

    Even monsters from the abyss are no exception, and magic books, swordsmen, etc. outside, whether they are cultivating magic or martial arts, will be weakened to a certain extent, which means that this weakening is more obvious for magic books.

    But the abyss monster is stronger.

    Caesar stayed here for three days, and the temple army that originally came to attack was defeated. It's not that those abyssal monsters didn't pay any price, but that those abyssal monsters are really fearless.

    They didn't seem to feel the damage caused to them by those people in the temple, and they became a killing machine completely.

    If those abyssal monsters had this kind of power before, obviously they wouldn't be so tragically driven to the bottom of the abyss by the temple.

    Something was wrong, something was clearly very wrong.

    What is wrong is not the people in the temple, but the monsters.

    It should be said that Nishizawa was extremely vigilant towards monsters from the very beginning.

    After all, it is a race that stands opposite to all creatures on the mainland. If it is not true that it can cause great harm to all kinds of creatures on the mainland, how can it be suppressed in a place like the abyss.

    It may be that the all-time-sacred temple has been defeated steadily, and these monsters are not as vigilant as before.

    Caesar heard a word from their mouths - Wang.

    King of monsters.

    What could it be, would it be related to the enhancement of monsters, and would it be related to these black mud?

    Even though it was very risky, Caesar still went to investigate.

    Mia's intelligence officer is not omniscient, Caesar discovered this after a few trials.

    I also asked Mia directly later, and Mia also told the truth. Since they intend to cooperate, it is not impossible to show their cards. Anyway, without Caesar's help, she wouldn't be able to get to where she is now.

    This place is so close to the Garden of Eden, but the intelligence officer did not find these abyssal monsters, which is undoubtedly very abnormal.

    Caesar felt that maybe this was also a part that the guy couldn't detect.

    The invisibility cloak is very useful and can be brought by Caesar's side. It can not only hide the body, but also hide the breath. Coupled with Caesar's unpredictable movement, he soon went to the belly of the cave.

    "The king is resting, don't let anyone disturb you."

    "Yes."

    A snake-like creature closed the stone gate and said to the guarding monster.

    It looked like it had a certain status. Caesar weighed the closed stone gate, looked at the snake-shaped monster again, considered it a bit, and finally chose to keep up with the snake-shaped monster.

    Although he thinks that his concealment ability has reached the extreme, he is not sure whether the monster behind the door will find him. After all, Caesar has stayed here for three days and has some understanding of the monster's ability.

    Strong strength is one aspect, and there are also many weird talents, which are really a headache.

    The snake-shaped monster was obviously not strong enough to detect Caesar's existence. It wobbled along the passage and walked outside, and soon arrived in a hall.

    The hall is very wide, and at the top is a throne inlaid with precious stones, and under the throne, there are actually many monsters standing there.

    The previous monsters were all in the shape of turbid mist, but the monsters in front of them had specific forms, obviously they were more powerful. Seeing this, Caesar was also more careful.

    These monsters were chattering, and when they saw the snake-shaped monster approaching, they stopped discussing and said in unison,

    "Lord Janna."

    "You don't need to be polite."

    The snake-shaped monster sat on the first and only chair under the throne. He said,

    "Today the king is still practicing in seclusion, and I will preside over today's meeting."

    Apparently other monsters are still very used to this matter, so they didn't say anything about it, but expressed their own in a proud and proud tone. The results have been said.

    The temple was beaten by them without any power to fight back, and because of a trick, they were trapped here instead, unable to get out temporarily.

    This made this group of monsters who had suffered enough at the hands of the temple extremely excited, how they were suppressed by the temple back then, and now they want to let the temple experience their pain in person.

    Caesar watched and listened, and felt that these monsters were quite humane.

    But even with such wild thoughts, he still grasped the point.

    This group of monsters actually became stronger by absorbing the black mud.

    But obviously their strength is not without a bottom line. According to them, becoming stronger depends on how talented a monster is.

    Those with strong talents can absorb more black mud, while those with weak talents will be swallowed by the black mud after absorbing too much black mud and become monsters.

    And their king is the strongest, the one who can devour the most black mud.

    This method was also told to them by Wang himself, and it was precisely because of this that they got rid of the ending of being swallowed by the black mud, and instead used the power of the black mud to break the barrier that sealed the abyss of the temple.

    These monsters were not all powerful at the beginning, and some of them absorbed the black mud and forcibly raised their strength to this level.

    If this is the truth, it also explains why the abyssal monster caught by the dwarves didn't let go immediately after knowing the danger of the black mud.

    Instead, after the black mud erupted, it began to loosen.

    Because the black mud is a double-edged sword for these abyssal monsters.

    From this point of view, the value of the abyss monsters to the black mud is completely different from that of these creatures on the ground.

    The creatures on the surface are almost the nourishment of the black mud.

    On the other hand, the abyssal monsters are like parasites, and they complement each other.

    The abyssal monsters kill surface creatures, provoke wars and grow the black mud, and the black mud feeds back the abyssal monsters and gives them strength.

    However, this mutual help relationship is estimated to change after the surface organisms are completely extinct.

    After all... Will there really be room for these abyssal monsters to digest the black mud by then?

    I'm afraid that the whole world is not full of this kind of thing, and if you don't absorb it, you will be forced to absorb it.

    Caesar thinks this is a very simple and obvious truth. These abyss monsters should not be clear, but they still let the black mud growth, why?

    Is it related to Wang?

ʚChapter 188 The Feather Clan's Secret

    "The guy who was caught by the dwarves last time is back."

    Caesar thought, while the conversation of those monsters continued.

    But the content of their conversation changed from kings and wars to other things.

    A monster captured by the dwarves?

    Caesar was a little more serious. It is true that these monsters really don't have any point in their speech, and they are always sparse. They say a little bit here and a little bit elsewhere.

    And the snake man who was the host of the meeting seemed to have no intention of controlling these monsters, and let them mess around.

    "Yes, it's ridiculous, what did you say that you want to cooperate with the races of the earth." "

    No, no, no, we are so strong, but we still want to cooperate with those races?" "I

    guess he is crazy , Most of the captured monsters are dead, but he is still alive, I'm afraid it's not..."

    The implication is that the monster was bought.

    Caesar was amused to hear that the words these monsters said were no different from other races on the earth.

    It seems that all intelligent creatures tend to be suspicious of each other.

    But is that guy locked up? It is no wonder that the dwarves have not received his reply for a long time.

    Afterwards, those monsters didn't say anything useful anymore, most of them were unnutritive words that belittled the temple and praised the abyss monsters.

    Caesar turned around quickly and went to the cell where the monster caught by the dwarves was held.

    The cell of the abyssal monster is very strange, it is actually made of black mud. Use the black mud to draw a circle on the ground and control the position. Whenever the monster dares to walk out of the circle, it will be stained with black mud.

    You must know that those black muds are under the control of the king. After being contaminated, they will be chased by endless black muds, and will be swallowed by the black muds in the end.

    So don't think about running away, running away is definitely not a good idea.

    But even so, the black mist produced by the black mud was still eroding the bodies of those monsters, bit by bit, inch by inch... It seemed to Caesar that the guy was on the verge of losing his mind.

    "No, I can't eat any more."

    Caesar heard it say these words over and over again.

    "It's going to die, everyone is going to die."

    "Infected, everyone is infected."

    The words were confused and seemed to have no specific meaning, but the more he listened to Caesar, the heavier his heart became.

    "Do you still remember the agreement with the dwarves?"

    In the entire dungeon, such a monster was imprisoned, so Caesar spoke directly.

    The voice fell for a long time, but the monster still didn't respond. He babbled,

    "You can't eat it, black mud, you can't..."

    "Traps, they are all traps."

    Caesar called again, but obviously he didn't call out. Return to the mind of this monster. Soon he gave up, and then Caesar paused, turned and went to another place.

    The king of monsters, isn't it interesting?

    It is really an interesting monster to be able to control the black mud and teach these monsters to swallow the black mud to increase their ability.

    When Caesar was inquiring about the news in the lair of the abyssal monsters, Mia had already finished the purification work of the goblins.

    It was not as difficult as she imagined, not to mention that after 099 helped analyze it, her speed was much faster.

    And also thanks to those magicians.

    With her own ability, it is indeed too insignificant. But those magicians studied the augmentation circle, and the updated purification circle and sealing circle helped a lot.

    Of course, they can produce results so quickly, thanks to the elves.

    After seeing Isidor and realizing how critical the situation is, the elves chose to contribute their strength.

    Of course, apart from those books and some secret methods, they actually have nothing to sell.

    After all, compared with the Black Forest, the most enviable forest of elves they ever had was really nothing.

    What's more, their elf king has already recognized God as his mother, what else can they not let go of?

    I have to say that there is actually a reason for Arthur's thick skin.

    And Arthur, in order to be able to move into the Garden of Eden in the future, really protected Mia all the way, without causing her any harm.

    But I don't know if Arthur is too powerful. Some of the people Mia brought were also contaminated by the curse. Although they were quickly discovered by 099 scans and dispersed by Mia, it did not cause any impact.

    But Arthur has never been confused by the black mist.

    He was sober and determined.

    Mia couldn't understand Arthur a little bit. Fortunately, even if she couldn't understand him anymore, she knew that this person was on her side and would help them. Knowing this was enough.

    After the goblin queen thanked her and left, Mia successfully subdued the demigod of the Earth Temple. After all, after seeing the hope and vitality brought by Mia, he couldn't help but be moved.

    And Mia proposed that the mentally traumatized child could enter the Garden of Eden to recuperate.

    In this world, there is really no place more suitable for recuperating than the Garden of Eden.

    The demigod Norman couldn't understand why Mia believed him so much.

    After all, demigods have no shortage of children. Although this seriously injured child is indeed very much loved by him, he is not very talented. With Norman and other children, taking this person as a hostage is obviously too... low-level some.

    Can Mia say that this was an unintentional move?

    The Garden of Eden is gradually revealed in front of the dwarves, elves, goblins, and sea tribes.

    With the development, we can't hide it, and there is no need to hide it.

    So, it's okay to help out and take a patient back to recuperate.

    If we go back to the terrible environment of the Earth Temple, I guess this kid will always be a lunatic.

    Mia didn't expect Norman to think so much.

    After Norman knew what Mia was thinking, he was stunned for a long time.

    After staying in the temple of intrigue for a long time, he would subconsciously complicate people's thoughts, but didn't he expect it to be such a simple idea?

    Seeing Mia's emerald green eyes, Norman dared not look at her.

    This is God, and this is the reason for God’s existence.

    This world, this world is really...

    099 instantly notified Mia that there was an extra senior believer, and Mia was speechless. Is this the benefit of Aboriginal believers?

    But that being the case, it can be considered a good thing.

    The matter of the goblins was finally settled, so next, Mia looked to the northwest—Wind's Breath Canyon.

    Anard probably had a hard time supporting it.

    Mia contacted Anard while rushing to the Garden of Eden.

    Back to the Garden of Eden, borrow the bone dragon from Caesar, and then use the teleportation array to go to Xin'a City, then the Wind's Breath Canyon is not far away.

    As long as you persevere, soon, soon... Mia's gaze became firmer.

    In Wind's Breath Canyon, Anad's situation is actually not that bad.

    Although they are outsiders, they are indeed vulnerable to hostility at this time, and they are also the first to be easily attacked.

    But his eloquence is good.

    First of all, he wants these people to believe that they have been abandoned, by their compatriots, by their relatives and friends, by their ethnic group.

    Secondly, the ceramic statue of the goddess once again played a role, and the effect of dispelling the curse on it is too obvious.

    In despair, the role of life-saving straw is too important, so soon, these Yuzu people began to believe in the goddess of hope.

    After all, what else is there to do if you don't believe it?

    They had to believe that they had to find a way to survive.

    Although there is only the goddess statue for the time being, the curse cannot be completely removed, but one thing is good, that is, Mia provided them with enough food.

    In this environment, the power of faith erupted by the Yu tribe was extremely strong, and the faith value they provided almost caught up with the faith points that Mia gave them in exchange for food.

    There is food and drink, plus Anand and the group of knights spare no effort to buy Amway and build them a strong belief. Unexpectedly, the rate at which the Yuzu were eroded by the curse actually slowed down. .

    This made the Yu Clan's belief in the Goddess of Hope more intense and profound.

    And those Yu tribes who gave up their compatriots outside thought that locking up these cursed compatriots would prevent the spread of the curse, but in fact this method was completely unable to prevent the curse.

    Those Yuzu who were in good physical condition outside thought that the panic caused by the curse, coupled with the torture of conscience caused by abandoning their compatriots, the curse eroded faster than these locked Yuzu.

    It didn't take long before people started dying.

    And when Anard led the knights to open the gate of the settlement that was maliciously sealed off, they found that the situation outside was completely different from what they had imagined.

    It can be regarded as "dead bodies all over the field".

    Of course, those Yu Clan are not dead yet, but they are not far from death.

    This... What is the situation?

    Coming out with Anad, a middle-aged man of the Yu tribe whose curse was relatively light changed greatly, and suddenly said in agitated mood,

    "Dragon tribe, it is the curse of the dragon tribe."

    Dragons?

    Anad looked at the pale-faced Yuzu.

    Why is it involving the Dragon Clan again?

    "It's the Dragon Clan."

    The Feather Clan looked at Anad, as if seeing the last glimmer of hope, and said,

    "It's all my fault. I brought out the curse. Is it my fault?"

    He brought out the curse. curse?

    Anad didn't believe it at all. Couldn't this curse be the black mud emerging from the ground? Why was it brought out by the Yu Clan again?

    If it is really the Yu clan, then why are those small gathering places not the first to get sick?

    Seemingly seeing Anad's confusion, after everyone retreated to the white-closed outer area again, the Yu clan man said, "

    Ten years ago, the Yu clan was not as rich as it is now."

    Wind's Breath Canyon It is true that the minerals are abundant, but the land is extremely barren. At that time, who would be willing to exchange grain for useless ore?

    They can only be lowered by others... In desperation, the Yu clan chose to use their own advantages to become a group of robbers.

    They robbed many passers-by of food, and gradually began to attack on their own initiative.

    After they intercepted and killed a mercenary group again, they discovered a strange thing.

    This mercenary group is weak, but it has many treasures... such treasures, even at this time, are very valuable.

    Obviously this is not a treasure that this group of mercenaries can get.

    Under coercion and temptation, the Yuzu learned from the mercenary group that the Dragon Clan chose to use Shenmian to avoid this catastrophe because of the decline of the world.

    So this group of daring mercenaries went to Long Island and robbed the Dragon Clan.

    In the beginning, only people took the treasures of the Dragon Clan, but gradually, some people took action against the dead Dragon Clan.

    Those dragons didn't know what was going on, they were all killed, they were just sleeping, but they didn't move... "

    When we went, the dragons had already died a lot."

    The narrator licked his lips and said,

    "But There are also some dragons who built their caves on the cliffs and are still sleeping..."

    Anad understood that the places where the cliffs were for other mercenaries were nothing to the feathers who had the ability to fly.

    The crimes that followed can only be imagined.

    Sure enough, although it was difficult for the Feather Clan to speak, they finally confessed, and secretly glanced at Anad's expression while speaking.

    Anad lowered his eyes and said,

    "This is something that can't be helped."

    "Yes, it's something that can't be helped."

    They all want to live, not to mention the mountains of gold and silver that have no owner in front of them.

    The Yuzu licked the corner of his mouth, appearing to relax a lot.

    "After we made a big mistake, we took some treasures and left, but there were too many treasures from the Dragon Clan, and there was no way to take them away at once, so we organized several times later to transport the treasures of the Dragon Clan back in batches."

    "The last time, I saw that the dead dragon... the dead dragon opened its eyes."

    It wasn't a bone dragon, nor was it a puppet turned by some sorcery. The Yuzu felt that the dead dragon opened its eyes. Eye.

    They are also so dying, dying to stare at this group of people, staring at the person who took away the treasure of the dragon clan, their eyes are full of black indifference, without any brilliance.

    It is exactly the same as those Yuzu who have lost their vitality.

ʚChapter 189 The Truth of the World

    On the other side, Caesar who pushed open the huge stone door was also shocked.

    Dragon, a huge black dragon.

    If the group of chattering and discussing abyssal monsters with shapes outside is undoubtedly a product of evolution, the giant dragon in front of them is undoubtedly the extreme of purification.

    Because it is so perfect, if Caesar hadn't eavesdropped on the conversations of those monsters before and knew that this is not the so-called dragon, but the monster of the abyss, he might be confused by it.

    The black dragon that fell asleep suddenly

    opened its scarlet eyes, staring straight at Caesar's direction.

    It stands to reason that Caesar's cloak conceals his breath and figure, so no one will notice. But this giant dragon just seemed to be able to see Caesar who was invisible, looking straight over there.

    "A guest is here."

    Long spoke in a normal language that Caesar could understand.

    And listening to this, it doesn't seem to be surprised that Caesar's arrival.

    Sure enough, did he have an IQ?

    The moment he was stared at by the black dragon, for the first time, Caesar had the feeling of dreaming back to his childhood, the feeling that he seemed powerless, it was really...uncomfortable.

    But after making it through, Caesar realized that it was nothing more than measuring the strength of the enemy and us again.

    The so-called is nothing more than that, it is estimated that the outcome between him and the black dragon is 50-50.

    But now it is in someone else's territory, and under the body of the black dragon, there seems to be a steady stream of black mud that provides energy to the black dragon. In addition, after the black dragon said that sentence just now, it seems that the monsters are rushing here.

    Under the influence of these factors, the 50-50 split soon became an 80-20 split.

    Sure enough... let's go now.

    Caesar relaxed his movements a bit, the more critical the situation was, the calmer he seemed to be.

    He is already very good at handling such critical moments.

    And even so, the black dragon still seemed to be able to see him, Caesar was a little surprised by this, but... if only the black dragon could see him, then he was seven levels of sure to be able to escape.

    "Caesar is weird?"

    Mia had just returned to the Garden of Eden, and before she had time to take a sip of water, she heard Isidor say this.

    "What kind of strange method?"

    Isidor was obviously hesitant.

    After all, he felt that that guy was hardly Caesar, but sometimes he didn't want to train, and the coercion emitted by the thing that didn't want Caesar was indeed Caesar's.

    "Anyway, it should be a gadget made by him."

    "I'll go and have a look."

    Mia's complexion changed, and she immediately passed by.

    Sure enough, this was a cover-up, and the real Caesar was nowhere to be seen.

    Mia panicked in an instant, but fortunately, 099 told Mia that this phantom should have been released by Caesar himself, and Caesar himself left voluntarily.

    "Voluntary? Where can he go?"

    "This..."

    After blurting out that sentence just now, Mia felt that there was something wrong with the words.

    Caesar is so powerful, where can he go?

    But at this time, it really made her a little, a little worried.

    It was too dangerous. Even Arthur had difficulty avoiding the curse. Although Caesar was powerful and had a special status, Mia couldn't calm down when thinking of his situation in the 99th life.

    Is the world consciousness acting as a demon again?

    Although she didn't want to go deep, Mia couldn't help but wonder if the black mud was specially used by the world consciousness to represent Caesar's existence.

    So for this original world-destroying weapon Caesar, how will the world consciousness treat him?

    The more I think about it, the more I can't calm down.

    [Okay, calm down and see that everyone else is scared by you. 】

    099 didn't expect Mia to talk to him directly, and the others didn't react at all when they heard Mia's voice.

    Mia looked at the strange eyes of the others, barely suppressing her anxiety.

    "You guys go to rest first, I'll wait here and go back."

    Others seemed to want to say something, but Mia was unexpectedly tough this time, so they didn't dare to stay longer, and left obediently.

    Even Isidor is gone.

    [Speaking of which, what's going on in the specific situation? ]

    [You know I can't sense Caesar, but he also left a file with me, at least his life is not in danger now. ]

    Hearing 099's words, Mia felt relieved.

    【Caesar left, do you think it has anything to do with the black mud, dragon clan, and world consciousness? ]

    Mia hurriedly asked, she can only discuss this matter with 099.

    As for the others... It's not that Mia doesn't say anything, it's because she thinks that other people probably have nothing to do.

    What's more, she was about to go to the Yu Clan, and she couldn't find anyone to go to Caesar at all.

    And if it's a dilemma that Nishizawa can't handle, can others handle it well? Sending them there is nothing more than letting them die.

    Reason told Mia that waiting is the best choice. But she couldn't wait any longer...

    She had to admit that although she kept rejecting Caesar, he was indeed special in her heart.

    [Is there any way to locate Caesar? ]

    Mia spoke seriously

    [There is no way. ]

    [What if I get in touch with world consciousness? 】

    【Are you crazy? ]

    From 099's point of view, although the world consciousness said to give them an opportunity, this opportunity is based on Caesar's strength.

    Now Caesar doesn't know where to go, Mia is alone in contact with that world consciousness, and there are no bones left that might be eaten.

    It can see clearly in every system, that world consciousness is more inclined to destroy the world than to save the world.

    【I made a decision. ]

    [Now that Caesar is not in danger, I can wait, but if I finish solving the matter of the Yu clan and Caesar has not appeared, then I will contact the world consciousness by myself. 】

    Anyway, she has a godhead... so if you want to contact, there should be a way.

    At least judging by 099's hesitant appearance, there should be a solution.

    "Isidor, you don't look happy?"

    Ina looked at Isidor. Flying up and down.

    "No."

    "I heard from them that Master Caesar disappeared, are you also worried about Master Caesar?" "

    No way!"

    Isidor quickly denied.

    "I'm not worried about that guy, I, I'm just a little annoyed."

    The elves came to harass him again.

    No, it's not harassment either.

    It seemed that he realized that he had treated him badly, so all the good things from the elves were sent here.

    They don't ask for forgiveness, and he won't.

    Both parties maintain a state of giving and receiving.

    He really didn't want to accept it, but all the things the elves gave were given to Eden, not to him. So it didn't seem right that he refused.

    It's so annoying, really annoying.

    "Yina, do you want the same clan?"

    "Same clan? Do you mean other fairies?"

    Yi Na blinked, looking extremely cute.

    "Yes, what does Yi Na think about her family?"

    After listening to Isidor's question, Yi Na thought for a while and said,

    "I don't know."

    Yi Na looked forward,

    "I am the only fairy in this world." So I don’t know what I think about them.”

    “So, you’re the only goblin?”

    Isidore was stunned.

    "That's right, I was still dazed before, but as I practiced, this feeling became stronger."

    Yi Na's expression was very calm.

    "Because this world is missing a corner, goblins can't be born."

    "Wait a minute, what do you mean by missing a corner?"

    Isidore grasped the point.

    "Dragon Clan, no more."

    Yi Na seemed completely unaware of the terrible things she said.

    "Sea, Beast, Human, Elf, Goblin, Dwarf, and Dragon, as the seven major races since the creation of the world, also represent the seven powers. Now that the dragons are extinct, the seven powers are out of balance, so the world has become like this."

    Isidore couldn't help but wonder, is there any connection between the seven major races and the seven main gods?

    There were seven main gods in this world before, but because of the death of the goddess of life and liberty, there was only the main god. The plant god later stole the authority of the goddess of life and liberty, but he did not reach the height of the main god.

    On the other side, the fairy Ina continued,

    "Or, it is because of the destruction of the dragon clan that this catastrophe was caused."

    "You, what are you talking about."

    What Yi Na meant, didn't the dragon clan perish before the world loses its vitality?

    "Nonsense? Just take me for nonsense, but Isidore. The more powerful a race is, the easier it is to perish." "For example, the dragon race, for example, the fall of the main

    god of the elves after the destruction of the dragon race..."

    Ina said more , Isidor became more and more frightened.

    Because according to the news he got, no one has heard about the Dragon Clan for a long, long time.

    The Dragon Valley of the Dragon Clan is located in a remote area, easy to defend and difficult to attack, and it is guarded by a powerful Dragon Clan. If it is not an emergency, no one will go back there.

    And in the past twenty years, everyone has competed for food and water, and there is no dragon clan.

    No one intends to attack the Dragon Clan.

    After all, as we all know, the Dragon Clan doesn't have any fertile forests, they are all surrounded by gold coins and precious stones, but they can't be eaten.

    "Wait a minute, wait a moment..."

    Isidore was irritated by these words,

    "Yina, how do you know so much?"

    Yes, it stands to reason that Yina is just a salt mine goblin, or she was born How could the goblin who has been in the Garden of Eden know so much?

    "I, I just know."

    A trace of confusion flashed in Yi Na's eyes, and then she said,

    "I just know, I know very clearly, as if someone carved it into my mind."

    Hearing this, Isidore suddenly thought of it. one thing.

    There are rumors that goblins are the real gods in this world, and those who are loved by goblins will be favored by this world.

    And soon, whether it was Yi Na's words or the news from the Yu clan man, they all reached Mia through the mouths of Anand and Isidor.

    Mia's eyes widened when she heard the two news.

    If their news is true, then... the Dragon Clan is not sleeping but dying.

    And the dead dragon clan was resurrected again, causing this disaster? No, maybe it wasn't death, but the dragon clan was also used?

ʚChapter 190

    In the end, he urgently borrowed a mount from the dwarves and set off from Xin'a City. After running all day and night, he arrived at the Yu clan.

    The Wind's Breath Canyon was almost unguarded, and Mia and the others entered the gathering place of the Yu Clan smoothly.

    What surprised her was that the closed area that the Yuzu originally avoided, now became the place that the remaining Yuzu who were not affected by the curse, or the degree of the curse was not high, most wanted to go.

    These Yu tribe still retain the most basic desire to survive. In their view, the people in the closed area seem to be in much better condition than the people outside.

    Although they don't know what the gods they believe in are, but obviously in order to survive, these Yu people also began to follow the belief.

    Even said good things to sit outside and listen to Anad spread the deeds of the Goddess.

    The beliefs of these people are obviously very unstable, but it is better than nothing. Anad was worried that these people would make trouble after cutting off their hope, so he did not refuse these people to listen to his preaching.

    His idea was correct, at least these people didn't make any drastic moves after listening to Anad's preaching.

    So until Mia came over, Anad and the others survived the catastrophe without any risk.

    Although the state is not as good as before, it is definitely not bad.

    "Are you okay? You can rest assured to leave it to us?"

    The group of people led by Mia had previously helped the Goblins with her, and now they followed her to the Yuzu for support. It can be considered to be rich in experience. Mia is very grateful to them for their dedication.

    Because of their experience, they soon began an orderly rescue work.

    And the Yu Clan also has a teleportation array, and now almost no one is guarding the Yu Clan teleportation array, so the opening is very smooth. And after opening the teleportation array, the people from the Garden of Eden can come to help the Yuzu more conveniently.

    Soon the Yuzu began to recover, Mia was here again, the divine light skills worked again, and the Yuzu also began to recover.

    Anard and others were naturally the first to receive treatment.

    But during the treatment, Anad clearly felt that Mia was absent-minded.

    At the beginning, this absent-mindedness was not obvious, but in the later stage, Her Majesty became a little irritable.

    Maybe people who have been with the goddess for a long time can't find these things wrong, but Anad is a fine person, how could he not notice it?

    "Your Highness"

    Anad walked in while Mia was resting.

    Anad can be regarded as being able to work too hard. Although he was also infected with this curse, the condition was not serious, so after he was cured, he quickly returned to work.

    Even if Mia told him not to work too hard, Anad didn't take it to heart.

    There are not enough people now, if he doesn't take the top, the others will probably work harder.

    What's more, no one knows the Yu Clan better than him, and he needs to come up with a charter to deal with the Yu Clan.

    Hearing Anad's voice, Mia looked up and found that Anad brought her some refreshments.

    Naturally, the supplies of the Yu clan are not as rich as the Garden of Eden, but some of the unique snacks of the Yu clan are quite good.

    The snacks Anad brought to her reminded Mia of the time Caesar gave her snacks not long ago.

    She remembered that her tone was not very good that time. Thinking of this, Mia couldn't help but lose her mind.

    "Really?"

    Anad put down the tea and smiled,

    "Your Highness, do you have something on your mind?"

    Anad's tone was natural, and he sat on the chair in front of Mia, which was an unimaginable behavior for others. Because it seems impolite.

    But you have to admit that this kind of impolite behavior came so naturally to Anad.

    Mia is not a person who cares about small things, so she didn't care about Anad's actions, but said,

    "No, I'm just worried about Yuzu."

    "It's not Yuzu, is it something else?"

    "I heard that Caesar-sama is missing It has something to do with this?"

    If Ross was here, he would definitely rub Anard on the ground.

    He told Anad about this to make Anad pay attention not to be struck by thunder, but not to let Anad face up to the difficulties and take the initiative to mention this issue to Her Majesty the Goddess.

    "A little bit."

    Mia smiled, the smile was very stiff, obviously Anad's words did touch Mia's pain point.

    "You don't have to laugh if you don't like to laugh. Your Highness, as your believer, I hope you will always be happy, but if you are not happy, it is not bad to express your sadness frankly." "Huh?" "Although this

    is

    presumptuous , but I sincerely."

    Having said this, Anad paused and said,

    "Lord Caesar, in fact, he is not just an envoy of God."

    "Ah?"

    "Is Master Caesar your lover?"

    "What, cough Cough, cough, cough, no, no, no."

    It seems that it is.

    Anad has a look of understanding.

    In his impression, creatures like gods are passionate and promiscuous. The goddess he met now is really not like his own kind, she seems very pure.

    Because you are very cautious about your relationship, don't you dare to start a relationship at will?

    If so, it would be a pity.

    He obviously likes Lord Nishizawa very much, and Lord Nishizawa seems to love His Highness very much. Anad feels that it is necessary for such two people to help.

    "I have nothing to do with Caesar."

    "I understand. Why didn't Her Majesty accept it? Is it because Lord Caesar is not handsome enough?" "

    I said no, no, no!"

    Mia raised her voice. People might be afraid, but Anad is not at all. He saw Mia's sternness.

    "I'm so sorry, I misunderstood."

    "Actually, if I were twenty years younger, maybe I would have a romantic relationship with Your Highness." "

    What?"

    Mia's expression was dull, she was completely indifferent It was clear why Anad would say that.

    "Our life is too short. It was like this before the end of the world, and it is even more so now. Therefore, it is very difficult to find someone to like and protect for a lifetime in this short life." "I am very envious that Mr. Caesar

    found .”

    Mia finally saw that Anad was deliberately talking about this topic with herself.

    She was really upset and worried. I want to avoid this topic, but, but I can't find a suitable reason.

    Because Anad's eyes and tone are too gentle now.

    "And I can see that His Highness also likes Lord Nishizawa." "

    In that case, why not be together?"

    Too, too straightforward.

    Are people in this world so straightforward?

    "Lord Nishizawa is missing, maybe he can't be found. If we don't see each other again in the future, won't you regret it?" "

    Shut up, no!"

    Mia's voice suddenly increased, this time with a hint With killing intent, his eyes were cold, and he stared straight at Anad.

    "I said, he'll be fine."

    Seeing the current state of the goddess, Anad was taken aback, and he quickly apologized.

    After all, he just wanted to facilitate this pair, and he didn't really want to offend Her Majesty the Goddess.

    "Sorry, I used the wrong words. But life is short, maybe you are a god, and you can't understand this sentence. But for humans, for demigods, there is really not that much time to hesitate." After finishing this

    sentence , Anad left.

    Listening to his footsteps, Mia didn't stop him, let alone deliver the goods.

    Life is short, and as a purebred human, she certainly knows it.

    But

    【You really like Caesar. ]

    099 suddenly said

    [According to calculations, you can leave after at least five years. 】

    Five years is the lifespan of the seal.

    Almost everyone in this world has died. A few months ago there were more than 100,000 people, but now it is estimated that there are only 50,000 to 60,000 people.

    What are tens of thousands of people? Now Mia has a population of 40,000.

    Sea Clan, Goblin, Dwarf, Garden of Eden, Xin'a City, and now the Yu Clan

    plus Nat's technology and Isidor's high-yielding seeds. By next year, they might be able to ensure that they have no worries about food and clothing.

    But in the end, the hidden danger was not killed, so 099 was not sure whether the mastermind would judge Mia to successfully complete the task after these people lived and worked in peace and contentment.

    【Are you still refusing? 】

    【Are you here to persuade me too? ]

    Mia tried to hook the corners of her mouth, but she couldn't make that expression at all. The thought of leaving made her feel a little uncomfortable.

    Of course the final choice will not change, but the feelings that I gave are also true.

    It's really hard to say goodbye to some people forever.

    【sorry. 】

    099 opened the mouth and said

    [What is there to be sorry for? You are also involuntary. 】

    Mia wiped the corners of her eyes, lowered her head and began to drink tea.

    [It would be fine if I didn't choose you. ]

    Countless people saw the advertisement that day, but 099 chose Mia out of thousands of people.

    She is indeed doing very well, is very suitable for this world, and has good luck, but 099 feels that he seems to have hurt her.

    If it wasn't for me, a delicate girl like Mia wouldn't have encountered such cruel problems. Maybe, but at least a few more years, more than ten years

    [It's not your fault. 】

    In fact, meeting these people is also a good thing.

    Mia's imagining of her naive self in the past probably caused trouble for many people, but now it seems that she is so clumsy.

    【Actually, if you really like it, why not be together. At least good memories can be made. ]

    [Then, only memories? ]

    [But if you refuse, he will be very sad. ]

    [Okay, shut up. 】

    099 stopped talking, it actually couldn't understand Mia's overly scruples about Caesar's emotions.

    After all, that guy, no matter what choice Mia makes, will be sad, won't he?

    It's something that the system understands clearly, why can't Mia's mind turn around?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
7.7K 187 78
#What should I do if the Yuanying Dzogchen returns to nothing? Making money first, cultivation second, subduing demons and defending Taoism? How much...
7.5K 91 7
https://m.shubaow.net/218/218299/ Author: Qingji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-10-18 LATEST: Chapter 39 burns the cremator...