Her Majesty is desperate ever...

By pttcch

The gods of the Yanxi Continent were unrestrained, drinking and feasting all night long, enjoying everything... More

Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 71 - 80
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 197

Chapter 141 - 150

116 3 2
By pttcch

ʚChapter 141 Leader

    "What are you doing?"

    I don't know how long it took, Mia wanted to leave, but the slightly restrained strength around her waist made her feel a little soft-hearted, so she let Caesar continue, and then Isidor's

    faint voice came, His expression was gloomy, and the disbelief on his face standing at the door was undisguised, as if he saw the weasel who stole the chicken from home succeeded, he was very angry, and the magic power around him was ready to move.

    The next second, Mia, who was frightened, subconsciously pushed Caesar away, and Isidor's spell followed closely behind. Countless vines seemed to attack Caesar consciously, trying to keep this bad thing firmly in place, but then With a flash of cold light, the vines scattered and fell to the ground, while Caesar stood in front of Mia holding a dagger, showing a protective posture,

    "You will scare her if you use magic here."

    Caesar's tone was very light, but he looked at Isidor had a hint of disapproval.

    "Oh, scared?"

    Isidor said with gnashing of teeth, he was indeed out of breath just now, and his mother was standing behind Caesar, if his offensive was more intense, it might indeed affect her.

    But Isidor knows that Mia is not a goddess with little attack power, and her strength is much stronger than everyone imagined. If it is the only weakness, it should be that there is no actual combat experience.

    So she can avoid those vines, and even if she can't, she can use spells to protect herself.

    What's more, what he wanted to attack wasn't his mother at all, but this bastard who showed bad looks and was also very bad inside! Who is he so angry because of? Why doesn't this guy have a clue?

    "Really?"

    Then Mia watched a human tragedy in which the eldest son beat up the second son. Obviously, Isidor wanted to resist desperately, and in the end he even wanted to fight hard.

    However, the figure of Caesar, who is an assassin, is too erratic, and he just plays with Isidor like a child. So in the end, it was Isidor who was carried in by Caesar out of breath.

    "Put me down!!!"

    "Okay."

    Speaking of Nishizawa Kazumatsu, Isido directly made a free-falling object. Seeing that it was getting closer to the ground, Isido subconsciously closed his eyes.

    But in the next second, he fell into a familiar embrace.

    "Mother!"

    "Caesar."

    Mia glanced at Caesar lightly, with warning in her eyes.

    Isidor didn't care about it first, and Caesar countered Mia and wouldn't interfere. But it's probably not enough to scare the kid.

    What's more, the lessons from the previous battles are enough.

    Isidore opened his eyes, rubbing against Mia's arms with attachment, the watery light in his eyes that was forced out just now because he couldn't beat Caesar, now gradually dissipated.

    Caesar touched his nose, and felt that he had taken advantage of enough today, so he said hello to Mia and left.

    I thought he would be fine after he left, but Isidor pulled Mia's clothes and started to ask persistently,

    "Does mother like me more or Caesar?"

    This question is no less than a question to Mia. Man, if your wife and mother fall into the water at the same time, you will be the one.

    The back of the heart is full of meat, how should she answer this.

    "I see."

    Isidor buried his head into Mia's neck, and then stopped speaking, as if he was hurt. The little fist was clenched tightly, without saying a word.

    Mia sighed, not knowing how to say,

    "You are all important to me."

    Isidor said nothing.

    Although he knew the existence of Caesar for a long time, but to him, this person was a stranger, who broke into his life suddenly and made him guard against it.

    "So, if you can, I hope you can get along well. Of course, it doesn't matter if you can't, but at least I hope you don't be hostile to him." Until Mia

    sent Isidor into the room, Isidor still didn't speak

    . When Ya turned to leave, Isidor suddenly said,

    "If I am more useful than him, will mother like me     more     ?

    " He didn't open his mouth.     But Mia noticed Isidor's uneasiness. The fundamental reason why this child asks for so much love is that those elves gave up on him.     As someone who was sacrificed before birth, he has always felt insecure.     If Mia could calmly feel that this had nothing to do with her a year ago, after all, it was the fault of the elves, but it is different now.     Even cats and dogs have feelings, let alone individuals.     "Isidor thinks that Caesar is better than you, right?"     Mia sat down beside his bed, and Isidor nodded slowly.     "Then I will favor him because he is better than you?"     It seems that it is not the case.     There is no preference. In fact, Mia treats him the same as before, and Isidor can understand it.     It's just that that kind of specialness was shared, which made him a little flustered.     "Now Caesar is better than Isidore, I don't make any difference to you, and when Isidore is better than Caesar in the future, I won't make any difference to you." Mia reached out and stroked     Isidor's hair, fluffy The little short hair is so soft that people can't help but touch it again.     Mia's emerald green eyes were filled with love and compassion, which instantly made Isidor unable to continue asking.

    But my inexplicable heart has settled down a lot.

    The uneasiness brought about by Caesar's return seemed to be calmed down.

    Even if he is useless, he seems to be able to trust his mother and believe that she will not abandon him.

    Soon Mia fell asleep with her hair down. Looking at Isidor's sleeping face, Mia's heart was extremely peaceful.

    【You make him uneasy. ]

    [Well, but this anxiety, if he doesn't solve it himself, no one else can help him. 】

    Mia felt that she had done everything she could.

    You can't wrong Caesar just to appease Isidor's uneasiness.

    This is unreasonable, what's more, I always feel that after I do this, the relationship between these two people seems to be even worse.

    【Unexpectedly calm, Your Majesty the Goddess. ]

    [Are you mocking me? 】

    Mia puts it away, tucks the quilt up for Isidor, and turns to go out.

    [No, I just feel that some people are very pitiful. ]

    [Huh? ]

    From 099's point of view, some people are indeed pitiful, and that person is Caesar.

    Even though 099 is just a mechanical system, it may not understand what love is about, but it only needs to look at the data to know that Caesar has paid more than Isid and that Mia is more important.

    What's more, these two people have completely different feelings for Mia.

    Isidor is

    dependent , he draws warmth from Mia to survive.

    Although some things will be fed back to Mia from time to time, those things are not necessary in 099's view.

    But Caesar is different. From the beginning to the end, the relationship between Caesar and Mia is almost relatively equal.

    Maybe Caesar owed Mia something at first, but now, no matter how partial 099 is to Mia, he still knows that Caesar has paid a lot for Mia and Eden.

    And in the future, with Caesar's special feelings for Mia, they can still fight against world consciousness and the main god,

    but Mia never told Caesar her real purpose from beginning to end.

    go home.

    099 can be said to be the person who knows Mia best. It vaguely discovered Mia's mind, and Mia's subtle guilt towards Caesar hidden in her heart.

    The moon is very bright tonight, the night is beautiful, and the whole Garden of Eden is very quiet.

    The small building is considered the tallest building in the entire Garden of Eden, so looking down from the windows on the second floor, you can almost see the entire Garden of Eden.

    Mia lay down quietly as if she couldn't understand the meaning of 099's words.

    She is ashamed of Caesar.

    Even if they are mutually beneficial, Caesar helps her complete the task, and she helps Caesar get rid of his fate.

    But what if Caesar knew what the reciprocal outcome would be, her departure? Leaving forever and ever, 099 said at the beginning that crossing the world wall is not an easy task at all.

    And in countless worlds, if there is no coordinate point, then after she goes back, it is impossible to come back again.

    Close your eyes and let your thoughts sink, and the next morning will be another clean and fresh day.

    It may be because of the carnival last night, so everyone looked a little tired, especially Anard who came to report to work.

    After talking with the Knights of Light and the magicians, Anad had a deeper understanding of Caesar's horror.

    So many people can be suppressed by Caesar, who looks so young, and he can't even give up the slightest resistance.

    Even those knights of light, every time they talked about Caesar's secretive expression, Anad paid more and more attention.

    But even with so many violations, there is only one thing he doesn't understand.

    That's why Caesar chose to suppress this group of people. You must know that suppression is derogatory in its literal sense. Most of them just rely on pure force.

    But thinking of the thoughts on Caesar's wrist when he first met Caesar, Anad didn't think Caesar was such a rough person.

    If he wanted to, he could definitely subdue these magicians and knights of light, why didn't he do it?

    After Anad saluted Mia, Mia asked him to sit down first. Anad told Mia a lot about Xin Acheng, and most of Mia knew it, so this report was quite flat.

    But both sides know that the main event is yet to come.

    Sure enough, Anad spoke first, but he was not afraid of Mia's reprimand,

    "Your Highness, do you trust Lord Caesar that much?"

    Mia was not surprised by his words, but looked at Anad quietly.

    "Lord Caesar is powerful and has superb wrists. Of course, I'm not saying it's bad for a person with such abilities. It's just that Sir Caesar is too moody and deep-minded. I really can't let it go." To be honest,

    Ana Being able to express her thoughts to Mia so bluntly, Mia was still relaxed.

    "Can't let go? In fact, there is no need to let go."

    Anad was puzzled.

    "If he wanted to, do you think the Garden of Eden would be so peaceful?"

    Anad couldn't see through this matter and found it strange, but Mia could see it clearly.

    "In the beginning, the people he brought back were purely virtuous, but not close to him." "

    Why..."

    Anad couldn't believe that there were such people in the world.

    Even Ogham had a small mind when he first entered the Garden of Eden. He wanted to take the salt industry as his own and wanted a foundation for himself.

    "Okay, you don't have to doubt him."

    "Actually, I have already made a decision. The Garden of Eden needs a goddess and a leader in a practical sense." "

    But Your Highness, aren't you a leader?"

    "I am, but God It’s God, and people are people, and people always have to walk their own way. I can only guide you.”

ʚChapter 142 Slave

    The goddess actually intends to train Caesar to become the next generation of lords.

    The news spread wildly among the management.

    Even Rose couldn't sit still at this moment, lost the goddess, is Eden still Eden?

    Even Ross, Ogham and others felt subtle dissatisfaction with Caesar, and even arrived outside Mia's small building together the next day, trying to make Mia think twice.

    There was no need to think about this matter, Mia received them very calmly.

    As soon as "Your Highness"

    Rose spoke, Mia knew what they were going to say. After listening carefully to what they said, and discerning the dissatisfaction with Caesar in the words of Ross and others, Mia took a sip of tea and said slowly, "I know what you mean,

    but people's future path cannot be led by God. You finish."

    Not to mention whether she can, whether she has time.

    Even if she keeps shining for Eden in the future, Mia can guarantee that she can keep her heart in the next ten years, but what about decades? What about hundreds of years? Thousands of years?

    She can't guarantee it at all.

    After living for a long time, my heart changes.

    I heard that those gods were very kind to the people of Yanxi Continent at the beginning, but later they became self-willed and reckless, and even the world consciousness wanted to get rid of them.

    To be honest, Mia didn't want to sink into that unbearable situation.

    But Ross and others did not understand.

    "Why can't you?"

    "Yes, without you, how could the Garden of Eden develop into what it is now?" "

    That's right, Your Highness, we can't lose you."

    "The only thing you can't lose is courage. Apart from that, there is nothing you can't lose Yes." Mia was very calm, "I am now, you think it is very good, but decades, hundreds of years, thousands of years?"

    They didn't understand what Mia meant.

    "You always ask me to guard against Caesar and the dangers outside. Do you realize that I am also a member of the willful gods, and I may change my personality one day." "For our beautiful encounter now,

    I I really don’t want myself and your descendants to fall into that kind of confrontation and mutual hatred.”

    Hearing Mia’s words, Ogham stood up abruptly,

    “Who dares to disappoint Your Highness, my elder brother?” The sword will never allow it."

    Even if that person is his descendant.

    Ogham's character is honest.

    Mia smiled wryly,

    "But I don't necessarily believe in myself."

    The whole process was silent.

    "Think about it carefully, you are not too young, you should be able to understand that time has a great influence on people." After

    Mia finished speaking, she gave them the rest of the time and space, Instead, he went out.

    Going out of the small building, Mia walked around and happened to see Hume who was carrying a wooden bucket and was about to deliver fruit sweet soup to others.

    Aubrey was not exempted from this job last time except for his mistakes, but he was careful. In exchange for free ice to cool the Knights of Light, seek help from these knights in their spare time.

    The ventilation conditions in the dormitory are pretty good, but it's really hot and uncomfortable for four big men to live together.

    What's more, with the arrival of the hot season, it is even more uncomfortable.

    For them, it is just a helping relationship, which can make the night more comfortable. Of course, these knights of light are willing.

    When the two met the goddess, they were stunned for a moment, and then hurriedly saluted.

    Mia nodded,

    "How is it? It's been half a month in Eden, are you still used to it?"

    "There is nothing wrong with the Garden of Eden."

    Hume replied quickly.

    I thought that those who stay here for a long time will always see shortcomings, but as long as the flaws do not conceal the good, he can tolerate it. But not at all, and he was happier and happier.

    And after staying here for a long time, other people's enthusiasm for them gradually faded, and they looked almost the same as other residents, which made these light knights more calm.

    To be honest, it's not just Mia who doesn't like other people's gaze, these knights don't like it either.

    Seeing that Hume answered so quickly, Aubrey was taken aback.

    Usually, this guy doesn't like to talk, so I thought he was some kind of dull person. I didn't expect flattery to be diligent in filming, but here, apart from the hard work, there is nothing wrong with it.

    Aubrey also hurriedly followed Hume's words.

    "That would be great. By the way, have you thought about what kind of career you will pursue in the future?"

    This group of people is still in the adaptation stage, and there is currently no job they want to do for a long time.

    "It's all right."

    Hume didn't show any expression. To be honest, these jobs in the Garden of Eden were not difficult for him, and he didn't have anything in particular. So it doesn't matter.

    "In this case, come with me."

    It happened that the light knight and the magician camp had one person, and she didn't need to find someone specially.

    "Us?"

    Hume and Aubrey looked at each other, not knowing what the goddess wanted them to do.

    "Well, as for this."

    Mia looked at the wooden barrels of Hume and others, and thought for a while,

    "I can also bring it."

    Can I bring it too? Where does His Highness want them to go? Or go to Tanabe?

    When everything that happened next made them completely unimaginable, they came to a smelly place. Of course, the weather is too hot now, and the slaves did not work here, but rested in the shade not far away.

    There is the upper air outlet, just to avoid the stench.

    "Is this the place where the fertilizer was produced?"

    Mia nodded. It seemed that Hume had indeed learned about the Garden of Eden. And he seems to have no problem with the work of these slaves.

    Indeed, even for an upright knight, it was normal for Hume to enslave these slaves for the slave system he was used to.

    Anad came back this time and brought another wave of slaves. This wave of slaves was more than the one in the cold season. They were temporarily arranged to live in caves, and they had not yet arranged to work.

    However, those new slaves probably won't be able to come out for a while, after all, ideological education and physical examination are still needed.

    And the previous batch of slaves were also in the cave. In Mia’s opinion, the ventilation in the cave is not good, so it’s not a good thing that there are too many of them. The first batch of slaves are almost perfect, and they have a sense of belonging to the Garden of Eden, so they can also move out. up.

    And now, she was going to find those new slaves.

    As for bringing Hume and Aubrey, besides the fact that Ross and the others have no time, it is also to let them further understand the system of Eden and her goddess.

    Not all the slaves were fast asleep, at least not the mother and daughter Mia saw last time.

    "Your Highness!"

    People were seen coming from a distance, and some of the slaves who were still awake were watching. But when they saw clearly who the person was, they couldn't help becoming a little nervous.

    Why did Her Majesty come here?

    Tess's words also awakened everyone else, and the slaves who were still a little dazed at first also knelt down on the ground.

    Although the working environment is not very good, their food and accommodation conditions and other people's attitude towards them are not a bit better than Xin'acheng.

    This place is heaven to them, and they naturally don't want to offend Mia, nor do they want to leave here.

    In addition to Tess, Mia also saw the senior alchemist among the slaves. He was still very thin and old, but his mental state had improved a lot, but his expression was still very humble.

    It was Matthew who was guarding them. He really half-closed his eyes to rest before, and when he heard the movement, he opened his eyes and saw Mia approaching. He was also surprised, "Your     Highness

    , do you have any orders?"

Let them."

    Mia said to Aubrey.

    Whether it is a slave or someone else, there is such a sweet soup. It's just a matter of order. Today's situation is special, so it's not a big problem to send them back to these slaves first and then send them to others.

    Aubrey nodded. It wasn't the first time he came here, but it was the first time he saw the goddess' attitude towards these slaves.

    To be honest, he always felt that the goddess's attitude towards slaves seemed to be too good, even similar to other people.

    Matthew, Mia stood with Hume, and Hume heard the goddess' shocking thoughts with his own ears.

    "Matthew, you spent the most time with these slaves, what do you think of them?" "

    Ah, yes, yes, I did spend time with them." Matthew was a little nervous. I can understand that I often see Her Majesty the Goddess.

    Let alone talk to Mia.

    "They're not bad, very good."

    Seeing them, Matthew even thought of himself who worked so hard to stay here in the first place.

    It was simply working hard at the expense of consuming his own body. Matthew couldn't stand it anymore, and even asked them to take a break. For example, when the temperature is the highest in the afternoon.

    After getting along with these slaves, he can also understand why Her Majesty would persuade them to pay attention to their bodies at first. That kind of effort is really heartbreaking.

    "So are there any shortcomings?"

    Mia asked again.

    Matthew thought about it carefully and shook his head.

    The slaves have been here for almost half a year, and have been with them for a long time. Apart from his humble attitude and some minor ailments that are neither painful nor itchy, other shortcomings are gone.

    There is absolutely no such thing as lazy and slippery.

    "Well, not bad."

    Mia nodded. Both Matthew and Hume didn't know what she was going to do, so she heard her say next,

    "Then Matthew, prepare a list. Since they are good, you can also award them." Their identity as residents."

    Matthew was slightly surprised for a moment, and quickly nodded,

    obviously he had heard similar things from Ross, and Mia had discussed with other people at the beginning, if these slaves reformed well , then the status of residents will be granted to them.

    "Okay, I will think about it carefully."

    Obviously, it is impossible for all these slaves to be converted into residents in a short while, and they must give priority to those who perform better.

    Their seemingly plain words had a great impact on Hume behind him.

    Slaves become commoners?

    Of course, this is not without. According to the law of the holy capital, it is possible to redeem the status of a commoner with money, but this law is simply a joke. After all, how can slaves have private property?

    Unless these slaves are ordinary people who have been trafficked, and they happen to meet relatives who are willing to spend money on them.

    Otherwise, even if those female slaves gave birth to children belonging to their own masters, her status would still be humble. Let others trade, involuntarily.

    But now what he saw, Hume heard Mia's words clearly.

    In the Garden of Eden, as long as you work hard, have good moral character, and have no major shortcomings, you can become a resident after working for a period of time?

    If the outside world was like the Garden of Eden, then there would be no slaves in the world.

    Mia turned around to look at Hume's expression, but saw Hume's disapproval on his face. Mia frowned. She thought the knight would be easy to accept.

    Then, Mia heard Hume say,

    "Your Highness, you are too kind, but not everyone in this world can be redeemed."

    At least slaves cannot.

ʚChapter 143 The Heir

    At least slaves can't?

    At this moment, Aubrey also came back from distributing sweet fruit soup. He dragged the empty log, looking relieved.

    Seeing that the atmosphere on Mia's side was not very good, she immediately looked around and planned to see the situation before talking.

    Mia didn't refute immediately, but looked at Hume, waiting for him to continue,

    "Slaves are slaves, unlike civilians, changing slaves into civilians at will will mess up the class."

    Slaves are even property, not people.

    Hume's eloquence is not good, but he estimated Mia's status as a goddess, and wanted to make his words sound as good as possible, so the words he said became more and more ambiguous.

    Fortunately, Mia could understand what he meant, and Matthew and Aubrey beside him could almost understand what he meant after listening to his stammering words.

    "What's different?"

    Mia tilted her head and looked at Hume.

    "Look at these people, and then tell me what's different?"

    They were some distance away from the group of slaves, and those slaves could only see the four of them talking, But what exactly to say is not clear.

    As for Tess among the slaves, her ears moved, she glanced at Hume, and then bowed her head in silence.

    Even if the bright knight said so, she heard it, but what can she do?

    Tess's nails dug into her palms, and as he said, she was a lowly slave. Now that I have a conflict with that knight lord over such a matter, let alone whether the goddess will change her mind.

    Even their group of slaves might be affected by her impulsiveness.

    So she can only bear it.

    Damn, but in the beginning, she and her mother were also civilians, not so-called slaves.

    Hume moved his lips

    "Slaves don't know good and evil, and have no faith. They are all heretics. They are lowly, and sin flows from their veins." Hume hesitated, and could

    only say what he heard in the Temple of Light. Aubrey didn't feel much. , he had little contact with slaves, although he felt that this group of people seemed not as bad as Hume said.

    But he would never provoke a knight of light like Hume for the sake of these slaves.

    "Really?"

    Mia nodded.

    Hume was overjoyed, thinking that his persuasion had succeeded. Unexpectedly, Mia continued,

    "Then how did you see that they know no good and evil, have no faith, and even have sin flowing in their veins?" "

    Ah?"

    Hume was stunned. The slave thinks so much, and

    those who can serve him in the Holy City are all civilian servants. The slaves are very humble, they can only live in the outermost periphery, eat the worst food, drink the dirtiest water, and their eyes show hatred and numbness towards their holy capital.

    After all, those slaves are just spoils of war in their holy capital.

    "You don't know, right? Matthew, tell him, how are these slaves doing?"

    Mia looked at Matthew, who was eating melons with a serious look on his face, and then told the truth about the serious work of these slaves .

    Hume pursed his lips and said nothing.

    "Also, they weren't slaves at the beginning."

    Finally Mia concluded,

    "Hume, you may not know that in the temple, the tribes outside are constantly fighting for food and water." "

    I know this."

    Hume said.

    "So sometimes this kind of war is at the expense of the whole tribe?"

    Win or lose.

    In the beginning, she suffered a lot because of her ignorance of this world, and Mia learned a lot about this world in private.

    So she knows some things better than Hume, who lives in the pure realm created by the holy capital.

    "The loser will be the slave of the victor, or reserve food."

    Hume was terrified.

    grain reserves?

    He had only heard of it, but had never seen such a terrible scene.

    As the most talented knight of this generation, he is also the mainstay that His Majesty the Pope favors. Although he is not the Pope's confidant, but because of his pure faith, he sees the eternal white and beautiful side.

    He obeyed orders, killed people, and exterminated traitors, but as for the truth of the matter, he was often unclear.

    He didn't know that there was something more terrifying in this world than the so-called blasphemy.

    But Matthew can understand, isn't he also the hyena's reserve food in the first place?

    "But since Hume said so, then, Hume, you will be responsible for taking care of these slaves in the future." Hume

    was puzzled,

    "Me?"

    "Yes, after coming to the Garden of Eden, I want you to see new and different things. Anyway, Hume doesn't have a job that he really wants to do, so how about starting with taking care of slaves?"

    Matthew was confused.

    This, this person who just passed by occasionally, cut off his job?

    "As for Matthew, the child in Annie's belly is about a month old. You can transfer to the textile factory to help during this time. Take care of the goods, and take care of Anne by the way." Annie is Matthew's wife and also the garden of Eden

    . The first pregnant woman.

    After Annie became pregnant, many women became pregnant one after another, but as the first pregnant woman, Annie received a lot of attention.

    Matthew nodded immediately after listening to Mia's instructions.

    It was some distance from the textile factory, and he was really worried about his wife, who was walking home after work.

    Although there should be nothing wrong, but if he doesn't see it with his own eyes, he can't let go. It couldn't be better to be able to work with Anne now.

    Hume thought for a while, he didn't know what Her Majesty wanted to do, but he really didn't care about any work. After looking at the group of slaves and at the smiling goddess, Hume finally nodded.

    Of course, the transformation of the status of a well-behaved slave will not be delayed because the boss changes from Matthew to Hume.

    A group of them will soon escape from their status as slaves, move out of the cellar, and move into the already empty dormitory.

    Many people in the Garden of Eden already own their own houses, so there are many more vacancies in the dormitory, and there is no need to build a special dormitory for these slaves.

    This sudden appointment didn't make much sense to Matthew, but neither Hume nor Aubrey understood it.

    After Aubrey went back, he deliberately found the respected Barrett to discuss, but Barrett told him not to care so much.

    Barrett can see clearly that slaves, commoners, or nobles are all human beings. Sometimes the change of status is just a momentary thing. Are there fewer cases where nobles commit crimes and their families are demoted to slaves?

    Only a single-minded knight of light would reason with the goddess about this.

    But turn slaves into civilians? What is this highness thinking

    ?

    As a lord, of course, the more slaves in the territory, the better. Slaves are their property, and they can do whatever they want with them. As for the common people, the common people are of course like a mantis against the nobles, but at least there is still a fig leaf.

    Therefore, the high-ranking nobles have no interests, and rarely agree to turn slaves into civilians. That is undoubtedly a troublesome thing.

    On the other side, Hume, who was a little confused, went to Caesar and told him what happened today.

    He fears Caesar, fears Caesar, guards against Caesar, but also trusts Caesar.

    This is a very wonderful psychology, and Hume himself couldn't understand how he came to this idea, and when he realized it, he had already become like this.

    "Slaves turned into civilians?"

    Caesar had just finished work, and when he came back, he saw Hume sitting at his door.

    Seeing Caesar come back, Hume's eyes lit up, just like seeing a big dog whose master finally came home.

    Caesar had just taken a sip of water when Hume's eyes made goose bumps.

    "Does this have anything to do with you?"

    Yes, slaves and civilians, does it have anything to do with Hume?

    Hume opened his mouth,

    "But slaves are inherently dirty, no"

    "I used to be a slave too."

    Caesar put down the water glass, and Hume couldn't believe it at all when he said this,

    "You are clearly the Son of God, how could you be a slave?"

    In the middle of speaking, Hume himself stopped talking.

    Caesar is the son of God, but he only spent four years stumbling in the holy capital, and the rest of the time, Caesar wandered outside alone.

    Hume has been in the Garden of Eden for more than half a month, and he also knows that the Garden of Eden has only been established for two years. Then suddenly, Hume's Adam's apple rolled up and down.

    "Slaves are not lowly people. If you really want to say it, it should be a group of people who are unlucky and have little strength."

    Caesar said calmly.

    It seemed that his previous status as a slave had no effect on him.

    His calmness made Hume a little ashamed.

    Hume knew what Caesar had lived in the Temple of Light. At first, he thought it was normal. Caesar was a disgrace to the Temple of Light. However, apart from treating Caesar harshly in life, they could not take the initiative to deal with Caesar.

    This would make Lei Ting find faults openly, but is it really normal to think about leaving the identity of the Knight of Light now?

    Caesar is the child of the Holy Maiden of Light and the God of Thunder. There are very few people with noble blood than him in the world, but his birth is very embarrassing. This caused Xiaonian to become a tool for the confrontation between the two hostile temples, and perhaps never had a good day.

    Even wandering outside and becoming a slave.

    Are there many people like Caesar? There is also a goddess who said that the two tribes are fighting each other,

    "Why do you think so much?"

    Hume's thoughts are almost written on his face, and Caesar knows what he is thinking without looking.

    "Since the goddess asked you to contact those slaves, then you go." Caesar said with a weird expression, "Aren't you worried about those people's bloodlines anyway?" "Then you will personally check whether those people are worth

    it Save."

    Hume didn't expect Caesar to say such a thing, and he had a bad impression of Caesar.

    Caesar is the kind of person who can see the dark side of people's hearts at a glance, and then use the dark side to manipulate them. Very dangerous and very scary.

    Who would like someone like Caesar who can see through you at a glance?

    But now Caesar said

    "Boom Boom"

    "Master Caesar, are you there?"

    It was Ross, his voice was tired.

    Caesar gave Hume a look, signaling him to open the door.

    Hume went very honestly. Seeing Hume, Ross was taken aback,

    "Is Lord Caesar here?"

    "His Royal Highness is here."

    With that said, Hume backed away and motioned for Rose to come in.

    After Rose entered the room, Hume left immediately.

    Ross obviously has something to do with His Highness Caesar, and his own doubts have been answered, so there is no need to stay.

    Seeing Hume leave, Ross glanced at Caesar with a calm expression, and smiled wryly,

    "Did I bother you?"

    "That's not true, it's just that Her Majesty gave Hume a new task today, and he came over to ask me a little bit worried."

    "Is that so?"

    After hesitating for a while, Ross said,

    "What does Master Caesar think of the Garden of Eden?"

    "Huh?"

    Caesar could see that something must have happened to Ross today.

    But what about the Garden of Eden, a temptation to yourself? Ross was also influenced by those people?

    "I'm sorry, I didn't doubt you."

    Rose explained, the two sides were silent for a while, and finally Rose said,

    "Master Caesar, do you want to be the heir of the Garden of Eden?"

ʚChapter 144

    "Heir?"

    Caesar was taken aback, and then his eyes darkened.

    "What did she tell you?"

    According to the loyalty of Rose and those people to her, she would never be elevated as a powerless goddess, and then find another He is the heir.

    What made Rose say this was definitely what she said.

    Ross didn't know that Caesar had thought so much, but was surprised that Caesar guessed it all at once. It seems that Her Majesty hasn't told Caesar-sama what Her Majesty meant?

    After hesitating for a moment, Ross still told Caesar everything Mia said.

    Caesar's expression instantly collapsed.

    Rose was very close to Caesar, so he immediately felt the change in Caesar's mood.

    The emotional ups and downs were so great that even Ross couldn't ignore it. It was obviously not normal for Mr. Caesar to show his emotions like this.

    "You"

    "Go away."

    Caesar's voice was cold, which surprised Ross, and by the time he realized it, he had already stepped aside.

    "Lord Caesar?"

    But Caesar had already walked towards the small building.

    Matthew gave Mia the list of five regularized slaves he prepared. Of course, as a responsible person, besides these five people, Matthew also gave a very brief evaluation of the performance of other slaves.

    Mia was reading this review and asking about those slaves at the same time.

    The five people recommended by Matthew happened to be Tess, mother and daughter, and the senior alchemist named Harry.

    Compared with the character panel given by 099, these five people have no bad intentions for Eden, but Mia still wants to ask a question

    "I have a question. The five people you gave me are not the strongest slaves, nor are they the ones who work the most. Why do you recommend them?

    " Young and strong, but what about her mother? The woman named Shirley can almost be described as old and frail.

    Although her cooking and brewing skills are very good, Shirley, who has never been close to the kitchen, naturally cannot make any contribution to cooking.

    For this point, Mia wants to ask clearly.

    "That's right."

    It seemed that he knew what the goddess was going to ask early on, so Matthew had already prepared his speech.

    "They have worked hard enough, and maybe they are not the best, but in my opinion, they are the ones who have given Eden the most care and reformed their minds the most thoroughly." "I think what Eden needs are loyal, hopeful and energetic people

    , Rather than a hard-working, insensitive slave."

    Listening to Matthew's words, Mia looked at the five people's loyalty to Eden and their belief in themselves, and was instantly surprised.

    These five people are the most loyal of these slaves to the Garden of Eden. It seems that Matthew really observed these people carefully.

    That's right, but

    "Is this idea your own, or did Ross tell you?"

    As soon as the words came out, Matthew blushed instantly.

    Naturally, it was impossible for him to lie in front of Mia, and finally he stammered and said,

    "Lord Ross reminded me."

    Matthew's personality is relatively impulsive, and he would not consider such a detailed level, but Ross has this possibility.

    However, Matthew's execution is not bad, and he can be regarded as a talent. But now someone else's family has a pregnant woman who needs to be taken care of. For the time being, it's better to give him an easy job so that he can take care of the family.

    "That's right, Rose didn't see the wrong person."

    Hearing Mia's words, Matthew was overjoyed, and was praised by Her Majesty the Goddess, which is very precious.

    He Matthew was able to blow a year.

    At this moment, Caesar broke in, his expression was condensed, and he looked extremely scary.

    Even seeing Mia, her emotions didn't seem to ease much.

    Seeing this, Mia knew that Caesar had something to look for her, and it should be a big deal. Unwilling to let Matthew see the joke, Mia signaled Matthew to leave first.

    Although Matthew has an impulsive personality, he still has the most basic winks, so he left quickly. Who dares to listen to the conversation between Master Nishizawa and Her Majesty the Goddess here.

    Matthew disappeared, and Caesar said,

    "You want me to be the heir of the Garden of Eden?"

    "What's wrong? Isn't this a good thing?"

    Mia thought something big happened, but she didn't expect it to be such a thing.

    Wouldn't it be a good thing to inherit the Garden of Eden in the future? The Garden of Eden has developed very well so far. After the Knights of Light, the Magister, and the Dwarves joined, it became even more powerful.

    If it runs well, it won't take long for the Garden of Eden to become a famous force, at least no worse than the Forest of Elves.

    Is it wrong for Caesar to inherit such a place?

    "Good thing?"

    Caesar snorted coldly,

    "Give me the Garden of Eden, what about you?"

    "Me?"

    Mia was puzzled, how did this have anything to do with her.

    At this moment, Caesar stepped forward and grabbed Mia's wrist,

    "Yes, what about you? Don't you want to care about the Garden of Eden? Or do you want to return to the God Realm? Or go back to the so-called 099?" Go?"

    In an instant, a guilty expression appeared on Mia's face.

    Yes, she is now paving the way for her departure.

    I thought Caesar would be happy, but I didn't expect him to be so sensitive, and soon found out that something was wrong.

    Caesar saw her guilt, and the strength on her wrist was out of control. Mia frowned slightly, feeling a little pain.

    "What? Can't speak?"

    How could Caesar not feel something wrong with Mia?

    Not just this time, as early as the first time he discovered the existence of 099 and thought that 099 was Mia's obedience, Caesar worried that there would be a day when Mia would leave everything here and leave.

    But for a year or two, Mia didn't show this sign, and what she told him in her dream was always about the construction of the Garden of Eden.

    Caesar gradually thought that although Mia was going to leave, at least, at least not now, not in the past few years.

    The last so-called alliance, that is, when Mia wanted to negotiate with him and the world consciousness, Caesar was even more happy. But he also vaguely felt Mia's deception.

    After all, the so-called third party force, that is, 099, Mia mentioned too little about it.

    But unfortunately, Mia seems to trust it.

    Originally, he thought that he would stay by Mia's side in the future and not go anywhere. Sooner or later, he would be able to figure out what the so-called 099 was.

    But now, is she already planning to get rid of herself?

    Caesar even had a horrible thought.

    Mia said that she is not a god, but a human being, but where is she

    a human being?

    Caesar doesn't think there is any place in the Yanxi Continent that can raise a person with her character, so she is definitely not from this continent.

    As for where it is from, Caesar thought that he might need to communicate with the world consciousness for a while longer.

    Of course, this matter cannot be told to her for the time being. Since she wants to make herself the heir, it proves that she has made a decision, decided to leave him.

    In an instant, something terrifying surged in Caesar's dark golden eyes, but Mia, who was flustered because of her guilty conscience, didn't notice it.

    She was still thinking about how to cover up this matter.

    "I"

    "I don't want to hear your lies."

    Mia gritted her teeth, and Caesar continued,

    "What? Are you unable to tell, or are you fabricating a lie to deal with me?"

    Caesar spoke louder and louder, and at the end, Mia was almost frightened by him, and the strength on her wrist almost made Mia want to cry out in pain a few times. Mia wanted to shake it off, but Caesar held it tighter and tighter. "Yes, I'm leaving.

    "

    Mi Ya closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, her emerald green eyes were calm,

    "I am not from this world, I have my own relatives and friends."

    "Stop talking."

    Caesar growled ,

    "Those people are still waiting." Look at me, I have no way to abandon them and choose to stay here, you know?"

    Mia didn't stop, and until now, she didn't feel that her choice was wrong.

    "But there is, there is the Garden of Eden."

    Caesar wanted to say that there was me, but he knew that he couldn't let her stay.

    Everything seems to be just his wishful thinking.

    "Don't you value this place very much? There's that guy Isidore, and me."

    Even if you know that you are not a bargaining chip, you don't even want to mention yourself, so you won't be crushed by reality. But in the end I was still not reconciled.

    Caesar lowered his head and stared straight at Mia

    The eyes of the green and the dark gold are extremely close to each other, and their breaths are even intertwined, but in the end Mia chose to lower her head.

    This is a silent refusal.

    "Heh."

    Glancing at Mia's wrist, which had already started to turn red, Caesar let go, and backed away.

    He knew it, he knew it was the end.

    He obviously noticed something wrong with her a long time ago, but he has always turned a blind eye to it, thinking about taking it slowly.

    "I'm sorry."

    "You have nothing to be sorry for me."

    Caesar said immediately,

    "You saved me and helped me, and I will never forget it."

    Mia's fingertips trembled.

    At first her help was pure, But in the end, she did not deny that the help was not only emotional, but also had a hint of use.

    So because of this, she felt guilty and guilty. After thinking about it, she thought that Caesar was suitable for the Garden of Eden, so she gave Caesar the position of heir.

    This is her compensation and the most suitable arrangement.

    At this moment, Caesar was already standing at the door, and he was only one step away from going out, but he stopped,

    "If it is your wish for me to become the heir, then as you wish."

    The next second, Caesar left.

    Mia watched Caesar's back quietly for a long time, and suddenly she felt a little uncomfortable.

    [Host, why didn't you lie to him? 】

    After a long time, 099 suddenly said

    【Do you think it's interesting to lie to him? ]

    Caesar noticed that something was wrong with her, and Mia knew it, and she didn't expect to be able to lie to him for long.

    [However, he finds it interesting. 】

ʚChapter 145 Exploration

    In the Garden of Eden, the will of the goddess is the highest authority.

    Even if the managers don't like this sudden heir very much, since the goddess has this intention, they can only obey.

    They thought that the improvement of Caesar's status would lead to the expansion of his power, but their idea was wrong.

    Caesar's position remained the same, and he was not even seen threatening those magicians and light knights again, which made Rose's work a lot more difficult.

    It's no wonder that those magicians made a fuss. They really tasted the powerlessness in their lives in the Garden of Eden, which was second only to the disaster twenty years ago.

    In the natural disaster before, these magicians can still comfort themselves, it was a disaster that even the gods could not do anything about, let alone them ants.

    But now?

    These things that ordinary people can do, but they still can't do it well, how can they bear it.

    What's even more frightening is that they still eat and drink for free in the cafeteria every day, and other people respect them very much, which makes them very ashamed.

    These magicians are academics, although they are more arrogant, but they are relatively simple.

    This also leads them to have the most basic moral judgment, and they don’t think it’s right for them to eat and drink for free in the Garden of Eden. They want to do something, and the arrogance in their hearts prompts them to do some big things.

    It happens that it is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice.

    I thought they were all useless, Her Majesty the Goddess should have built a magic workshop earlier to let them start working, but the Goddess seems to have forgotten them and left them here, what kind of shop to go to, with the increase in the number of Eden, the liberation of slaves

    , Mia started to develop new businesses, create new jobs, and set up parts of the store.

    The point system has been implemented for a long time, and it has been developing and growing in this year, and it has almost stabilized.

    And many people have accumulated a lot of points, except for spending a lot of points on the house, they have almost no place to spend other points.

    How does Mia think this is okay?

    If you don't spend money, you can't make money, and the economy of the Garden of Eden cannot circulate. So the store must be open.

    However, these stores are only trial operations, and there will be no private stores for the time being. These shops are supposed to be the personal property of Her Majesty, and the people in the shops are all working for her.

    The stores currently open include clothing stores, furniture stores, and grocery stores. At present, there are only samples. If the situation is good in the future, new types of stores will be added slowly.

    Originally, Mia planned to change Josie's herbal medicine shop, but after thinking about things like medical treatment, it's not easy to change at will, it's better to take it slowly.

    As time went by bit by bit, the magicians became more and more unable to hold back, and other people in Eden gradually realized that something was wrong.

    There seems to be a gap between the goddess and her newly appointed heir. Anyone with eyes can see that cold relationship.

    Its managers who have the most contact with them see it most clearly.

    Every time a meeting is held, Caesar's current position should sit at the bottom of Mia's left. Originally, this was Rose's position, but now Rose automatically gives up and goes to the right.

    But even at such a close distance, Caesar and Mia did not have a single eye contact, and most of them were just discussing the matter. Once there was any objection, Caesar would still support the goddess unconditionally. Apart from that, he would not do other things.

    Just like a wooden man, he will only give the most basic response. Even before, I was very keen to chat with His Highness, but now this kind of activity has stopped.

    The two seem to have started - a cold war?

    This made everyone feel unbelievable. Could it be that Caesar became arrogant after getting the position of heir?

    But Rose didn't believe this speculation, Mary didn't believe it, and Leo didn't believe it, neither those who liked Caesar nor those who hated Caesar believed it.

    But the atmosphere between Caesar and the goddess is so stiff, although some managers like or dislike Caesar, but one thing is for sure.

    They don't want the heir to be separated from the goddess.

    They were troubled, but Isidor was happy.

    Isidor didn't care about heirs or not. Mia also talked to him and asked him what he thought of the Garden of Eden, but Isidor refused without hesitation.

    He hates being king.

    In Isidor's view, Wang's hypocrisy is disgusting, and he even thinks that there is nothing wrong with selfishness. It is too tiring to protect the ethnic group. He only wants to protect his relatives around him.

    So Caesar took this big trouble away, he couldn't be happier.

    And to put it bluntly, as the Elven King with the memory of the Elf clan, Isidor knows that there are many contradictions between theocracy and kingship. If this can cause a gap between his mother and Caesar, that would be great.

    Just when Isidor was busy with his own affairs while gaining Mia's favorability while Caesar was away, a group of magicians who were unstoppable and patient to the limit broke in.

    It was Barrett and Elezer who took the lead.

    As for the four dwarves, they have plunged into the mine since they came to Eden and saw the mine. Except for the ancient cow tribe and the goddess, no one knows what they are doing. Even the food was sent up by the Guniu people.

    If they hadn't come down occasionally to ask the goddess for drinks, these magicians would have thought that the dwarves had been imprisoned by the Garden of Eden.

    In fact, according to Nat, they were delighted to see Liexin. Forging was originally a talent of dwarves, and now they have the venue, people, and raw materials. Although the apprenticeship is a bit worse, it really does not affect their enthusiasm for research.

    What's more, there are people taking care of them in daily life, and there are still enough drinks. It's really a good day that gods don't change, they are so happy not to go out.

    Even Dodd, Harold and Taylor, who were wary of Mia, are now immersed in the mine in a daze, letting go of their prejudice against Mia.

    The magician only vaguely heard that they were developing something, and these dwarves were in no mood to catch up with them before they got the results.

    The dwarves had a secret job, and they were taken care of in terms of basic necessities of life. The Knight of Light was at ease, and his life seemed to be very good.

    This made the magicians particularly useless. Although Morrison, who was also a magician, reassured them that the goddess would not mind this, they knew very well that their group of foreign magicians were different from Morrison, the old man in the Garden of Eden.

    If you don't make any achievements, let alone whether the goddess is happy or not, even they themselves will not be happy.

    So when they rushed in aggressively, Mia was startled for the first time, but the next words made Mia dumbfounded,

    "Your Highness! It's too much, it's too much!"

    Barrett's chest heaved greatly.

    "I want to express a strong protest to the construction team!"

    "Yes!"

    "We want to work!"

    "That's right, we can't eat white rice!"

    Mia: ? ? ? ?

    Mia, who was a little depressed because of the cold war with Nishizawa, was immediately laughed at by them. Of course, she still covered up a bit on the surface. "

    Work? Didn't I arrange a job for you?"

    Although these people did very

    ordinary things, It was even very hip-stretching, and many managers reported this matter to Mia.

    The purpose of Mia is to let these magicians gradually integrate into the Garden of Eden. As for their value, that will be discussed later.

    After all, as long as these people are willing to stay in the Garden of Eden, everything will be fine.

    So at present, Mia adopts a laissez-faire policy for their work, and Mia secretly ordered the magic workshop to be postponed for the time being.

    Otherwise, the main house and the magician's magic workshop, even the two idiots in the construction team can tell who is more important, right?

    As soon as these words came out, Barrett choked.

    I secretly thought that the goddess is cunning, what kind of things they have done, hasn't Her Majesty the goddess figured it out?

    It was because those jobs in Eden were not done well, so they wanted to engage in their own professional work as soon as possible.

    I really lost the self-confidence that was hit by those ordinary jobs.

    "Ahem, those jobs won't work."

    Seeing Barrett choked, Yi Laize smoothed things over, this is a rare thing for him with a fiery personality.

    "We want to build a magic workshop as soon as possible and start magic research."

    Mia called out the group's favorability for Eden, and found that almost all of them reached 60, which surprised her.

    You must know that when they first came to the Garden of Eden, there was only 0. Even the Knight of Light is much taller than them.

    It is precisely because of this that Mia acquiesced in Caesar's intimidation of these magicians. Carrots and sticks can make these people submit faster.

    Thinking of Caesar, Mia's mood is not so good.

    "Magic research?"

    Mia smiled, pointed to the chair in front of them, and motioned for them to sit down and talk.

    There are relatively few chairs, and only a few highly respected grand magisters can sit down, while others stand on both sides.

    Seeing them sitting down and Mia still looking leisurely, she immediately panicked,

    "Your Highness, our work situation is a mess, I think you know it well."

    Even watering, because I don't know what amount is needed, They almost flooded the farmland.

    At that time, they were warmly welcomed in the Garden of Eden, and they experienced for the first time what it means to be like a man on their backs.

    The residents of the Garden of Eden looked at them with distaste and resentment, but fortunately, they also had wood magicians, who finally saved this bad situation.

    The magician couldn't help but speak first, which meant that the initiative was in Mia's hands.

    Mia nodded, motioning for them to continue.

    Barrett didn't hide it either, he talked about their incompatibility with the assigned work, and didn't hide it at all.

    Accompanied by his voice, the heads of the magicians who made mistakes lowered lower and lower, and finally their necks were all red, looking very ashamed.

    "So, I hope to build a magic workshop to contribute to the development of the Garden of Eden in our domain."

    If possible, they don't want to be crowded in a small dormitory, but also want that kind of big brick house.

    Wouldn't it be better to live alone?

    "I see, but it's not that I don't want to, but that you really have to wait for a while."

    Mia sighed

    . In addition to really wanting to hone the personality factors of these magicians, there are also some situations that magicians need Mia didn't have any of those research materials.

    There are no such things as Chijincao, Batorite, and Meteorite Powder.

    Mia doesn't even have the scroll of the magic scroll.

    Of course, it can also be exchanged from the exchange shop, but such things are a bit expensive and the portion is small. With so many magicians, if there is no stable source of supply, it can only be supported for a short period of time by exchange.

    Now that they were honest with her, Mia also said bluntly,

    "You know, everything in Eden is in its infancy, so these materials really don't exist."

    "If you want, you can only find raw materials, and then Made it myself."

    How pitiful, you have to find raw materials first, make tools and semi-finished products, and then use the tools and semi-finished products to forge them into finished products. Thinking about the craftsmanship required along the way, Mia looked at them with pity.

    These magicians obviously didn't expect this situation. They didn't encounter such an embarrassing situation in the Forest of Elves.

    You must know that the wealth accumulated by the elves over the years is still very considerable.

    Seeing the hesitation of the magicians, Mia still asked,

    "Even so, do you want to build a magic workshop?"

ʚChapter 146

    Mia's words are equivalent to telling them clearly.

    I will provide a venue, technology, talents, materials, and finished products, and you will finish it all in one package.

    Faced with such an overlord clause, after a careful discussion among the group of magicians, they still said,

    "We want a magic workshop."

    Yes,

    they couldn't bear their own uselessness, and their pride couldn't bear to eat and drink here for nothing.

    Something must be done.

    Perhaps the start of the magic workshop will be difficult, but the Black Forest is so big, they also walked around the periphery and found a lot of usable magic materials.

    Presumably with these things, they will be able to carry forward the magic workshop.

    At that time, there will be delicious food, big room, and envious and respectful eyes from other people.

    For this beautiful dream, they gambled a lot.

    You must know that Mia told them in advance that since the magic workshop was built and worked in the workshop, Eden would only provide them with one meal a day.

    As for the points earned - there are only two points per day, even if they

    only make achievements, Mia will give them credit according to the results.

    They also agreed to such a harsh condition. With the mentality of failure or benevolence, this group of magicians decided to take a gamble.

    Seeing the magi who are full of pride, and even have a more sense of belonging to the Garden of Eden because of this, Mia suddenly laughed.

    "Come with me."

    Mia nodded at them.

    She really wanted the construction team to help build it at first, but after thinking about it, she decided to exchange it for a magic workshop.

    Without him, the exchanged magic workshop comes with complete equipment and tools, but the raw materials are not available, and they need to find them.

    It's just that Mia just opened the door when she saw Caesar guarding the door.

    A large group of magicians rushed over, which had already alarmed the people in the Garden of Eden, and many people reported the incident to the administrator. And Caesar also heard the wind, although he knew that these magicians were unlikely to move against Mia in the Garden of Eden.

    But Caesar came anyway out of worry.

    This is the first time that Mia and Caesar met suddenly after the Cold War.

    No, it should be said that Mia met Caesar suddenly unilaterally, and Mia was a little at a loss. When she realized why Caesar came here, Mia felt even more guilty.

    But without waiting for Mia to say anything, seeing Mia come out safely, Caesar turned and left after confirming her safety, his back was full of refusal to communicate.

    Mia sighed, feeling a little funny and sad again.

    At this moment, the magicians who were planning to squeeze out from the small building also stopped. Obviously, even though they haven't been threatened by Caesar for a long time, the moment they saw Caesar, they were subconsciously scared.

    Then I found the delicate atmosphere between the goddess and Caesar, and thought of the recent gossip in the Garden of Eden. While I was relieved, these boring magicians were still winking at each other.

    All of a sudden, the wrinkled faces became very funny. When Mia turned her head, she saw the scene of the overturned image of the large and cold image of the magician.

    Oh, eat her melon?

    Sooner or later, she will use this steel fork to pierce the hearts of those who steal melons (ha).

    The magicians who were frightened by Caesar first, and now by the goddess:

    They are so wronged, they are very old, and it depends on people's faces.

    After Caesar left, Mia took them to the place she had chosen. She chose the location of the magic workshop, which was on a relatively remote piece of flat land in the Garden of Eden.

    After arriving here, the magicians looked left and then again, as if they were not very satisfied with the environment here.

    But there is no way, after all, they are still useless people who eat nothing, and they are not qualified to pick and choose. I had to admit it.

    But in the next second, all the magicians widened their eyes, staring closely at the miracle in front of them.

    The magicians didn't feel the magic wave at all, and a pale golden light flashed through the fingers of the goddess, and then accompanied by a loud bang, smoke and dust rose everywhere.

    The loud noise obviously frightened many people. Originally, these people were very worried when they saw a group of magicians looking for Mia. Now that there was such a big movement, they were naturally even more frightened. Without thinking too much, he rushed over with a hoe, a kitchen knife, and a stick.

    No matter how powerful those magicians are, they must also protect their highness the goddess.

    But what appeared in front of them was a magnificent azure building like a small castle. The majestic and simple momentum blows in the face, this is the magic workshop of the system.

    If it wasn't for the fact that Mia had more believers and faith points, she would never have spent so generously a thousand faith points in exchange for such a thing.

    I hope these magicians will work hard and don't let her down.

    Mia's expression was meaningful, and all the magicians shuddered.

    Why, even though everything is going well, I still feel a little creepy?

    Seeing such a big magic studio, the magicians were stunned at first, then they showed surprise expressions, and the loyalty on the character panel increased, Mia nodded.

    It's good to be rewarded accordingly.

    Yi Laize subconsciously wanted to go inside, but Bale held her back.

    "Your Highness, can we go in?"

    Barrett turned to look at Mia, who nodded at them with a smile.

    And the residents of the Garden of Eden who came behind with weapons were also stunned. This is—a miracle?

    Has Her Majesty created a miracle again?

    Then everyone saw the excited faces of the group of magicians, and they couldn't wait to go in, so this small castle-like thing is a miracle specially created by the goddess for those magicians?

    Why are they so sour?

    Think about the miracle of Her Majesty the last time, it was just those dormitories.

    But it was such a big castle for these magicians. They didn't see how powerful these magicians were.

    Ahhh, envy, envy is dead.

    Those magicians went in to visit, but the ordinary people outside only dared to hold the tools on the table and stared blankly at Mia.     Looking at the appearance of this group of people, Mia knew that they were probably worried about herself, so she came over with enthusiasm, took this friendship with

    her heart, nodded at them and said, "Do you

    want to go in together?"

    "Us?"

The one in front was Daniel, who happened to be building a home for a newly built house nearby, and he couldn't wait to come over when he heard the movement.

    "Can we?"

    Isn't this what Her Majesty prepared for the magicians? How can they get in?

    "Yes, you can go together."

    The other people present looked at me and I looked at you. After thinking about it, they followed Mia in.

    The door has been opened, oil paintings are hung on the walls

    , and many candlesticks are inlaid.

    Upon entering, the eyes of the stone monster at the door glow red, as if to measure whether the person in front of him can enter. This is the access control of the magic workshop.

    Inside is a large hall, where the most basic magic books, potion books, introductions to various monsters, and the basics of magic are placed.

    There are a lot of sofas next to the bookshelves, which are used for people to read books in their spare time.

    And upstairs are all kinds of laboratories, which are divided into separate spaces according to the most basic wind, wood, water, fire, and earth. In addition, separate rooms are set up for other special element magicians. There are all kinds of facilities and tools in the room

    . , such a luxury, these ordinary people with little knowledge were stunned.

    And some knowledgeable people can't believe it at all.

    Those magicians were also amazed. If they read correctly, not to mention tools, there are almost all kinds of books here.

    As for the layout and furnishings, except for some problems with small details, it is roughly the same as a main building of the Caldera Academy of Magic. The furnishings inside are even more luxurious.

    The sofa chair is made of crystal wood, which is a kind of magic material of the water system, which is very rare. It takes decades to immerse in the water rich in water elements to evolve into this kind of wood.

    But a whole set of sofas was extravagantly made here, tsk tsk tsk, it's really a god.

    There are other things that say that there is no material, and the material is enough to remove these furniture.

    However, these magicians carefully looked at Mia's face, and finally dismissed this idea.

    The material is for them to figure out a way, what if the furniture is demolished, what will His Highness do if they are demolished.

    The more she looked at it, the more surprised she was, and Mia couldn't help the curious look on her face. Fortunately, 099 reminded her frantically that she didn't make a fool of herself.

    But this also satisfied her. It is worthwhile to exchange more than a thousand belief points for such a magic workshop.

    After turning around, ordinary people came to inquire, while the magicians fought for their own research rooms on the second floor, but did not come down. Their commotion was so loud that even on the first floor, their yelling could be heard.

    Finally, the last trace of mystery in the hearts of residents in the Garden of Eden as a magician disappeared completely.

    "What do you think of this place?"

    Before the group of ordinary people could react, Mia looked at them with a smile.

    What do these ordinary people know. It's just a vague representation that it's nice to look at.

    Does it look good?

    "Do you like it here?"

    Mia asked again.

    I like it, of course I like it.

    But they know that this place belongs to those master magicians and has nothing to do with them.

    They are very contented to have a big and spacious house.

    "If I say, you can come here to acquire knowledge, study, and receive education at any time in the future, what do you think?" As soon as

    these words came out, these people looked at each other in blank dismay.

    They are all in their twenties at least, and they are no longer suitable for learning magic. Even magical talents are wasted.

    But in order to keep fit, they can practice swordsmanship once or twice.

    Therefore, although what Mia said seemed good, it actually didn't work at all.

    Because it was too late, they could only be embarrassed.

    "Well, Your Highness, it's not that we don't want to learn. It's just that we are too old to learn." "Yes, there is

    so much work in the field, in the factory, and in the canteen." "Yes

    . , and the home."

    They don't have to tidy up the house when they are free, and everyone still has half a piece of private land, so they can't waste it, can they?

    Seeing them like this, Mia only felt sad.

    This is a delayed generation. Even if they have superior conditions now, unless they are talented, it is impossible for them to have any attainments in swordsmanship or magic.

    But it does not matter.

    Mia looked at a woman who was discussing with others in the crowd. Her belly protruded slightly. Even if she was chatting with someone, she would subconsciously stroke her belly,

    "Then, your children can come here to study, write, and get an education. Learn magic and swordsmanship, and if not, you can also learn an art to make a living here, what do you think?" In an instant, all the discussions disappeared

    .

    The crystal chandeliers on the ceiling on the first floor dazzled people.

    That is a magic lamp, as long as the magic crystal in the core does not dissipate, it can emit light continuously.

    They just feel dizzy, reading here?

    Their children can also be educated?

    No one dared to speak, and everyone looked at Mia, waiting for her next words,

    "I plan to build a school near here. The school belongs to our Eden, and it is also the place where the children of Eden will grow up in the future." Some of them suddenly thought

    of When the Tulip Knights came last year, because the land was flat and vast, Lord Rose proposed to reclaim it as farmland, but Her Majesty refused.

    So, since then, has His Highness already made plans for the children?

    Mia's words continued, and when they opened the window, they could see the mountains and forests in the distance, and the flat land not far away.

    "Of course, there will not only be a magic workshop here, but I will also build other buildings here. Every talented child in the swordsmanship department and forging department will not be let down." Those emerald green eyes were calm and

    warm , Just looking at them quietly like this, in an instant, most of the people's eyes were red.

    Will the children not be let down?

    Those who are pregnant or have a family are more touched.

    Thinking that in the future, small and soft children can study, go to school, grow up here, and live a carefree and speechless life. They don’t have to starve or be bullied. They live like domestic animals and they want to cry. At the same time, I have unlimited motivation, and it seems that the suffering in the first half of my life is nothing.

    "Your Highness"

    It seems that it is inappropriate to say anything at this moment. All they can do is to firmly guard His Highness, the only hope in this world.

    [Mia, godhead, your godhead! 】099 couldn't say anything in surprise, it vaguely felt that at that moment, a new godhead slowly condensed on Mia.

ʚChapter 147

    With such a big commotion, people who were closer to the magic workshop rushed over. Those who are farther away are on their way there.

    Because Hume is in charge of a group of slaves, even if he wants to come over to see the situation, he must first arrange those slaves and talk.

    Since taking over the job of looking after the slaves, Hume has had more contact with these slaves.

    After a lot of contact, he discovered how narrow and ignorant his previous views were. These slaves were not as unforgivable as he imagined.

    They work very hard, live very hard, and have the joys, sorrows and joys of normal people. Even in this transformed slave, Hume could hardly see any negative emotions.

    It seems that they are no different from those other residents of Eden, a mouthful of rice, a bowl of soup, or a flower is enough to make them happy.

    What shocked Hume even more was that some of these people were also well-educated. Hume was even able to have a normal conversation with them, and these people could also pick up the slightly advanced words he said, all of which undoubtedly subverted his cognition.

    These people are peaceful, but just because they have no strength, they are trampled under their feet and live like livestock.

    If it was him, Hume couldn't help thinking, if it was him, except for his lack of strength, he had been working hard to live and struggle, but all he got was evil thoughts. Can he stick to his heart?

    Hume wasn't sure because he hadn't experienced it. But just from the occasional speech and scars on the slaves, Hume can perceive their painful past.

    Did Her Majesty see the pitifulness of this group of people, so she showed mercy and forgave them and took them in?

    And I am like a frog at the bottom of a well, looking at the world with an inherent, narrow vision.

    Undoubtedly, the good performance of these slaves not only made Hume change his mind about them, but also increased Hume's respect for Mia.

    Therefore, Her Majesty such a goddess must never have anything happen. Ross and others said that the goddess is the heart of the Garden of Eden. Hume once thought that the meaning of the words was to refer to the power of the goddess.

    But now he doesn't think so, not only strength, but also heart.

    Without His Highness, they would not be able to see the wider world, nor would they be able to get out of negative emotions such as hatred and despair.

    After discovering the big movement in the Garden of Eden, and after setting up the slaves, Hume hurried to the magic workshop with the worries of the slaves, and met Caesar on the way.

    He seemed to be coming from the side where the movement happened, and Hume subconsciously called him.

    Caesar stopped, and his eyes signaled that Hume had something to say quickly.

    Even Hume had very little contact with Caesar during his stay in the Garden of Eden. Because most people were willing to help him, he didn't have to turn to Caesar, the only one he was familiar with.

    This also caused the relationship between Hume and other people in Eden to heat up rapidly, and some rumors were heard from them.

    His Highness Caesar became the heir, and he has no objection. After all, no one knows the talent and talent of His Highness better than him, which amazed the popes of the two top temples.

    But His Royal Highness Caesar's character

    , to be honest, this kind of character can also become a king.

    Sometimes a tyrant is also a wise king, and a benevolent king is also a foolish one. This kind of thing is not uncommon. As long as you control it to a certain degree, His Highness Caesar is the person with the best self-control ability he has ever seen, so he will do well.

    However, His Royal Highness Caesar's personality is completely different from that of His Highness the Goddess. If His Highness Caesar really inherited the Garden of Eden, then it might not develop as His Highness expected, and Her Highness's will cannot be passed on.

    According to him, he has a better impression of His Highness Isidor who is following His Highness.

    Such a lovely child, who has always been around Her Majesty, must become the inheritor of Her Majesty's will.

    Of course, Hume also knew the future of the Garden of Eden, so there was no room for him, who had just arrived, to talk four. I didn't see that even Lord Rose couldn't screw Her Majesty the Goddess.

    "Your Highness, are you heading there? What happened?"

    Hume said respectfully.

    Until now, no one came to report such a big commotion, and he was really worried.

    "Hume."

    Caesar's eyes darkened.

    Seeing the group of humans surrounding her just now, Caesar felt ironic, and even wanted to make a mockery.

    Those people with smiles and expectations on their faces don't know anything at all.

    They can continue to respect, love and regard her as the only god they believe in, but you know what? She's behaving like any other god, and she's about to abandon you.

    "It's integrated very quickly."

    Caesar's smiling tone instantly made Hume's hairs stand on end, and his Adam's apple moved slightly. To be honest, it's been too long, too long since he has seen His Highness Caesar like this.

    Hume remembered that the last time His Highness Caesar used this tone, he still treated His Majesty the Pope, and in the end His Majesty the Pope died without a whole body.

    "I, it's really good here."

    Hume didn't understand why His Highness Caesar was suddenly angry? But it's better not to touch his bad head now. So Hume chose to talk about him from left to right, in short, to change the subject,

    but obviously everyone got along well in the few months since he came here, even His Highness Caesar's anger was not so serious.

    Isn't it a good thing that he is still canonized as the heir of the Garden of Eden? Why is His Highness Caesar so angry?

    "Very good? Ha"

    Caesar chuckled lightly.

    "It's really good. Look, how suitable this place is for you."

    Is His Highness Caesar's eccentricity due to the movement just now?

    But if the person who made the huge noise really hurt the Garden of Eden, His Highness Caesar would probably have come out long ago. Looking again, His Highness Caesar's clothes are neat and his shoes are clean, well, they haven't been touched. So the one who made the noise was Her Highness the Goddess?

    Has His Highness Caesar quarreled with the goddess?

    "Don't guess, it's caused by our respected Highness Goddess." "

    Congratulations, you will see her warmer, kinder and kinder side."

    Hume trembled, he always felt that His Highness Caesar's words were wrong It seems to be a compliment, not a mockery, but a resentment.

    It's like watching other children have their parents to pick them up, but he doesn't, and stubbornly said, are you a child? It's too naive to ask my parents to pick me up and drop me off.

    Looking at Caesar in front of him, thinking about it again, shaking his nose, Hume, a sobbing child, fell silent. It's inexplicably similar.

    He has been smart enough to realize that silence is his best way of responding.

    Sure enough, after getting no answer from him, Nishizawa complained a few more times, and then realized that he had talked too much, then threatened him not to speak out the content of this conversation, and then left with a gloomy expression.

    So it really is a child acting like a baby?

    Hume thought silently.

    Fortunately, no matter how powerful Nishizawa is, he has not turned on the function of mind reading for the time being.

    Otherwise, Hume might perform a show of turning into spring mud to protect flowers on the spot.

    The appearance of the magic workshop on the other side also quickly spread, and what Mia said, after being beautified countless times by word of mouth, entered everyone's minds and hearts.

    In an instant, many people in the Garden of Eden cleaned themselves carefully after work, and then went around outside the magic workshop.

    For no reason, it is to look up at the place where your children will study and go to school in the future.

    Even if they don't even have a partner now, the lack of a partner does not prevent these people from fantasizing about their baby's name and grandson's appearance.

    That night, Mia was reminded by 099 that her faith value had risen a lot, which was considered a wave of blood recovery.

    Seeing that these people were so encouraged, Mia immediately didn't feel that the belief value she spent made her heart ache.

    [099, is the godhead you mentioned earlier the godhead of hope and miracle? ]

    At that time, Mia had to deal with the residents of the Garden of Eden, so she didn't have time to discuss it carefully with 099. She just put it aside temporarily and planned to discuss it with 099 later.

    [Yes. 】

    Hope and Miracle.

    Unexpectedly, Mia actually condensed a godhead.

    This is the second host with dual godheads.

    [You are really amazing, you actually condensed the godhead that those gods did not condense before, really, really amazing. ]

    [This is your honor alone. ]

    Mia was taken aback, but she didn't expect 099 to say such a thing, is it her own glory?

    [Not counting, in fact, besides me, there are also]

    Cizemia

    bit her lip.

    After all, if it wasn't for Caesar, she didn't even know how to condense the godhead, so how could it be possible to condense the godhead.

    Perhaps these beliefs that she can use now will not condense the godhead of hope and miracles, but will feed back into the godhead of craftsmanship and manufacturing.

    The godhead of craftsmanship has indeed helped her a lot, but it does not belong to her. It is the godhead of some goddess Amelia, and it is only temporarily lent to her for use.

    So after obtaining such an achievement, Mia immediately wanted to share it with Caesar.

    It's just that the child is still angry with her, so should you coax him?

    Coax the guy who looks mature and steady but has a baby in his heart?

    There is always a banquet in the world. They are not from the same world. What's more, when that guy grows up, he will drift away from him no matter what.

    Why is he so angry?

    It's been several months, and it still hasn't calmed down. ,

ʚChapter 148 Dreamland

    On the night when Mia struggled, she had a dream.

    The godhead first appeared, and some major events happened in this world, and the world was vaguely warning her.

    Mia saw blood and fire, the sword was like a cold light, the staff was soaked in blood, and even a little bit of minced meat was stained... The living people were crying, and the faces of the dead were full of unwillingness and resentment. Flesh and blood flew everywhere, and the lives of countless people disappeared like this. In the end, the blood mixed with resentment was deeply immersed in the ground.

    There seems to be something surging in the ground, absorbing the resentment of those creatures, growing a little bit, and then rolling and roaring, screaming, trying to crawl out of the ground.

    So, what is it?

    Mia felt nauseous, but subconsciously moved closer, wanting to see more clearly.

    Intuition told her, closer, closer, she must figure out, see clearly, because this is very, very important.

    As she walked step by step, Mia's pupils shrank instantly, and the "black mud" rolled and surged, which in Mia's opinion made her more sick than dead bodies and internal organs. At the moment Mia felt nauseous, those surging The thing stretched out its sticky, black mud-like tentacles, and slapped Mia fiercely.

    In an instant, Mia struggled to escape, then woke up from the dream and opened her eyes.

    There was darkness in front of her, and Mia sat up subconsciously, trying to escape.

    run away run away run away!

    Obviously she was already very powerful, but when she saw those black mud-like objects, she only had one thought of running away.

    What the hell is that?

    After walking a few steps, realizing that she was just dreaming and that this place was safe, Mia subconsciously bent down and

    "vomit..."

    The white moonlight shone in front of Mia's window, but she had no intention of admiring it.

    The more she recalled the dream, the more flustered Mia became, followed by nausea.

    The dirty black mud and the roiling and roaring malice made her physically disgusted. Those things... Caesar destroyed the world and Mia didn't believe it, but if it was those things, Mia had to believe it.

    She reacted so strongly that even Isidor next door was woken up by her. He jumped out of bed barefoot and ran over from another room. When he opened the door, he saw Mia's pale face the next second. Isidor was terrified. broken.

    "Mother, you, what's wrong with you?"

    Mia didn't eat anything at all. Although she felt nauseous, she couldn't vomit anything at all.

    And her whole body was weak, and she couldn't use any strength at all, as if the dream just took away all her energy.

    This made Mia more certain that the dream she had just now was not a nightmare, but a prophetic dream.

    Thinking of the disgusting and dirty things like "black mud" in real life, Mia got goosebumps all over her body.

    Her brain seemed to be a little short of oxygen, but Mia still recognized who was coming, squeezed out a distorted smile, suppressed the nausea, touched Isidor's head and said, "It's okay, you, don't worry.

    "

    Comforting After a few words, Mia really couldn't do it anymore, and said,

    "Don't disturb the others, go and call your brother Caesar."

    Caesar?

    Isidor was reluctant, but seeing Mia's pale face, he knew the seriousness of the matter, and now was not the time to be jealous, so he walked outside.

    And it was only at this moment that Isidor clenched his little fist tightly that he realized how weak he was.

    He can't help his mother in the construction of the Garden of Eden, and he is not as strong as others in terms of strength, so what qualifications does he have to compete with Caesar for his mother's love?

    "Boom boom boom!"

    The knock on the door in the middle of the night was extremely ear-piercing, not only Caesar, but also the light knights and magicians near Caesar were woken up.

    Disturbing people's dreams in the middle of the night did make them irritable, but after knowing that it was the movement from Caesar's side, they became as quiet as a chicken and did not dare to say a word.

    But Caesar woke up earlier, he was awakened by Isidor's footsteps.

    The footsteps were quick and light, knocking a few times, Caesar opened the door wearing a thin coat with disheveled hair, and only then saw Isidor's red eyes and embarrassed look.

    At this time, he came to look for him...

    "Something happened to my mother."

    The next second, Caesar's figure in front of Isidor disappeared.

    Before he could react, the disappearing figure reappeared, lifted his collar, and ran towards the small building again.

    While running, Caesar asked, the whole state was very calm and composed, if... Isidor felt the murderous aura of the man behind him, and tried to explain what he saw clearly.

    Only then did Caesar look at Isidor, this brat is not so useless.

    At this moment, Mia has calmed down a little in the small building, but her face is still ugly. After drinking some cold water, she pressed the cold stoneware cup to her face, and Mia stared at the roof with her eyes empty.

    After finally condensing a godhead, she gave this thing such a hand, did she deliberately play with herself?

    Or, give her a blow?

    But was that dream just because of her godhead relationship, or was it because the world consciousness was warning her?

    What are those existences underground?

    A collection of resentment? Wraith?

    There are necromancers in this world, which means that there is indeed a soul after death. But this kind of undead is not powerful, let alone threaten the existence of God.

    Is it because more people died? So the resentment is particularly strong?

    Countless thoughts filled Mia's mind, making her almost scream, but she couldn't make a sound.

    Even rationality is still telling her not to bark, because it will arouse other people's worries. If she falls down, it will definitely cause great panic in the Garden of Eden. After finally getting to this point, everyone's mentality has become better and better, and it is absolutely impossible to throw cold water at this time.

    This lack of focus, something that had finally subsided before, resurfaced again, and Mia felt bad again.

    Co-authoring this thing is also mentally polluted, and it's all about destroying her willpower.

    "Leah!"

    Carrying Mia up from under the bed, Caesar looked at her absent-minded expression, frowning tightly.

    After calling a few times, Caesar seemed to have no response, and Caesar looked at Isidor,

    "Stay here, she's lost consciousness, I'll go take a look."

    See?

    What do you think of the mother losing consciousness?

    I saw Caesar half-kneeling in front of Mia's bed, with his hands on Mia's forehead, his eyes gradually half-closed, and there was no movement.

    Isidore: ? ? ?

    What ability is this? No, not right. Do they really believe in their little child so much? He himself has no confidence in his own strength.

    I thought so, but Isidor still urged the magic honestly. Countless vines emerged from the ground around the small building, and then surrounded the small building into a cocoon. At the same time, the tree people on the back mountain also received Isidor's Order,

    came down , and guarded around the small building.

    As soon as Caesar entered Mia's dream, which might also be called subconscious, he felt something was wrong.

    "Guji Guji Guji"

    walked a few steps, and Caesar found the disgusting "black mud" on the ground

    The "black mud" has no smell, and it won't even affect people walking on it, but the moment you look at it directly, it has countless negative effects in Caesar's mind.

    Dark, sinister, brutal... After calming down, Caesar realized that there was something wrong with the black mud, so he stopped looking at them.

    Obviously this thing invaded Leah's sea of ​​consciousness, but the most important thing now is not to solve them, but to find her.

    It is very strange here, the surface is very wide and flat, and the people coming and going are like puppets, but living in a house that reflects the cold light of metal, the iron puppets coming and going, no, maybe they are mounts, making people wonder what it is How did it come out.

    Could this be her hometown?

    But it's cold here, icy cold, without the slightest warmth.

    Maybe this is just an environment similar to her hometown, just to confuse her.

    Thinking of this, Caesar became even more anxious. The people around him didn't react at all. Even if he shot them to death, those people would not resist at all.

    Looking around, Caesar moved quickly here, and at the same time mobilized his power to control the dream, looking for Mia.

    But it is very strange that the power of the dream has been weakened the most here. The power of the dream is the power of the law, the power of the gods. How can these black mud block the power of the law?

    Aware of this, Caesar was even more aware of the dangers this time, and the more he searched, the more irritable he became, and then he started to sabotage.

    Not here, not anywhere...

    But Mia is not as dangerous as Caesar imagined. The ground under her feet is clean and tidy tiles. At this moment, she is standing in the dormitory, looking at herself in the mirror.

    According to the aesthetics of ordinary people, a girl with black hair and black eyes can be considered a beauty. In addition, Mia has a relatively outgoing personality. Therefore, in a comprehensive university where there are more women than men, Mia still has many outstanding students. pursued by boys.

    It's just that she is glamorous on the surface, looking lively and cheerful, but that's only for familiar people, and she can change her face with one click for strangers, and she doesn't know how to get along with men.

    Compared with men, Mia prefers girls who can talk, laugh, and share little secrets with her.

    For example, those three fools in the dormitory. But...

    "Little rookie, what are you looking at?"

    Suddenly someone slapped her behind her, Mia was startled, and turned her head.

    The ranking of their dormitory is not based on age, but on the rank of the game. The useless little rookie Mia will always be at the bottom of the food chain.

    "I, I feel a little strange."

    "Strange?"

    Qiuqiu exclaimed exaggeratedly

    , "Are you going to say that today's self is so beautiful that you are strange, how can there be such a beautiful country in the world? Who? Ugh..."

    "How can I, it's you who would say that."

    Mia twitched the corner of her mouth.

    "Hey, you're so bold, you dare to refute the head of the dormitory, Qiu Qiuzi, today I'll show you how powerful Qiu Qiuzi is."

    Saying that, Qiuqiu hugged Mia from behind. Mia's life gate, being hugged like this, she subconsciously wanted to laugh, but when she looked up, she saw Qiuqiu's face pale in the mirror.

    Suddenly, Mia's struggling movement stopped, and she realized that the body holding her behind her was bitingly cold.

    "Ah, bad, I was discovered by you."

    The delicate and lively voice disappeared, and the next second, a hoarse voice sounded with resentment,

    "But it's okay, I've caught you."

ʚChapter 149 Making Mistakes to Cultivate the Son of the World

    What does catch her mean?

    Mia frowned, except for being taken aback at first, she wasn't scared at all.

    It's just that Qiuqiu hugged her waist, but Mia's hands were still able to move. When she found that the black mud trickling down from the monster's body had stained her body, Mia was extremely disgusted. After looking around again, he quickly reached out to grab the electric toothbrush in front of the sink, stabbed it into the throat of the monster behind him, and pressed the switch.

    "Buzz buzz!"

    "Woooo!"

    The monster struggled crazily, but Mia's eyes lit up and she

    was still able to use it!

    After being attacked, the monster's strength seemed to be a little weaker. Mia regained her spirits. Since her attack was useful, she naturally took advantage of the monster's unresponsiveness to do it again!

    With the other hand, he picked up the cheap ceramic cup she gave her when she bought yogurt, and smacked the monster's head fiercely.

    Soon the monster's head was smashed flat by Mia, and she swore it wasn't because of her violence, but because the monster was really bad.

    Apart from being scary, it has no attack power at all.

    Such two consecutive critical strikes are obviously very effective for the monster. Seeing it struggling to avoid the double attack of the cup and the toothbrush, the hand holding Mia loosened a lot. Mia fought hard, and the monster's two The arm was actually broken and fell to the ground, turning into black mud.

    Black mud, black mud, right!

    What splashed out of its head just now was not human tissue, but black mud. Mia wiped her face, but there was nothing, and the black mud splashed earlier seemed to have dissipated.

    She stretched out her hand, and the black mud that had just struggled to stain her body turned into a black mist and dissipated little by little.

    Black mud, black mist... In an instant, Mia remembered everything.

    Glancing at the howling monster, Mia pulled off a whole quilt from the bed in the dormitory and wrapped the monster that had lost its arms. After preventing it from escaping, she opened the door of the dormitory and went out.

    She shouldn't be here.

    Mia looked at the dark and long corridor, and walked out in big strides. He conveniently took the long-handled clothes rail of the dormitory with him.

    She should be in the Garden of Eden, not a university dormitory, or a university dormitory like the scene of a supernatural movie.

    No one in that world knew where she came from, so did the black mud invade her thoughts and imitate her growth environment to confuse her?

    Can this black mud pollute the spirit through dreams? It was terrible, she had to go back as soon as possible. Back to reality, Isidore must have been terrified, and Caesar... Forget it, that guy must not go crazy before she wakes up!

    The more I thought about it, the more I felt that the time was urgent. Mia quickly ran in the corridor. When she went downstairs, the dormitory auntie sat at the gate, dutifully watching over the entry and exit of the dormitory staff.

    Seeing Mia dressed in pajamas and with loose hair, she immediately came over to stop her,

    "Hey! That female classmate, what are you doing with the clothes rail? Also, don't run around in the corridor!"

    If not Realizing her identity, Mia will listen to it, but now these people are just hallucinations constructed from her memory, and it is not known whether they are the accomplices of that monster, how could Mia listen to her, wait When she came over, she rushed out of the dormitory in one go.

    You have to go to open places, if you are blocked in the dormitory, then there is nowhere to escape!

    "Student, didn't I tell you? Don't run in the corridor!"

    Seeing that she didn't stop Mia at all, the aunt changed her face instantly, her eyes, nose and mouth shifted, and black mist loomed over her face. It looked like a twisted monster.

    Mia looked back to see such a scene, waved the pole in her hand, and pushed her back directly. The aunt lost her center of gravity and fell to the ground.

    So weak!

    Mia blinked. She had only fought Caesar in actual combat, and she had no specific knowledge of her own strength. Caesar always said that she was okay, which made Mia think that she was just average, not knowing that her speed of progress was still shocking on the Yanxi Continent.

    After getting rid of the auntie, Mia continued to run forward, thinking about how to leave this illusion while running.

    Is it a direct violence pass?

    "Guji Guji Guji"

    walking, there was a sticky Guji sound under her feet, Mia felt very bad, and her speed slowed down.

    Although it is a dormitory building from Mang, Mia did not rush to the main road, but chose a small road that leads in all directions but is sparsely populated. Therefore, although she encountered many monsters along the way, there were no dangers. solved.

    After walking around, Mia wandered around in her school. After all, this place is more familiar. She hides here temporarily, and she can still find time to think about how to deal with these monsters.

    But along the way, the road under his feet has always been clean and tidy, and it is not covered in black mud like it is now.

    Mia walked a few steps, and the more she walked, the more disgusting she felt. The sticky black mud made Mia feel agitated, and she stomped her feet fiercely. In an instant, the black mud disappeared, and the road surface returned to clean gray-white cement. show up.

    Obviously those black mud can be cleaned up by her.

    By the way, this is her consciousness, that is to say, she is the king here?

    Aren't many novels written like this? Mia recalled the novels and stories she had seen before. In a person's dream or subconscious, who is the king?

    But... another piece of black mud was stepped on, and Mia felt strange.

    Since she solved it so easily, why did those black mud entangle her? Are you courting death?

    Or is he dedicated to Buddha, wanting to find her to save them?

    When Mia purified a piece of black mud with her feet, she suddenly felt a palpitation. She looked up and looked in one direction, where there seemed to be a lot of dirty and dirty things gathered.

    But... want to go? Want to take a gamble?

    On the other side, countless black clay figurines died under Caesar's hands. It was alright at first, but in the end these people began to follow and attack Caesar. Caesar was originally worried that this was a restraint in Mia's subconscious, but later If you don't do it, you can't do it.

    These people are completely suicide attacks, they don't care about their own lives at all, they just want to keep Caesar here. Dodging was obviously useless against such a large group of people, Caesar had to take action.

    But he didn't expect these black clay figurines to be so fragile.

    It was almost as if he lightly bumped their stomachs with his hands, and this group of people turned into black mud, but the next moment, they were reborn from the black mud on the ground, like this, endlessly, continuously.

    Even after killing more, Caesar's eyes became darker and darker. In the dark golden eyes, something seemed to be rolling and roaring continuously, and the bloodshot eyes became more and more bloodshot.

    Killing and killing, the black mud in front of Caesar was thickened, and the last one was almost trying to swallow his legs.

    Although his consciousness gradually faded away, Caesar's sense of vigilance from living outside all the year round still made him realize that something was wrong. He settled down and planned to leave from this area, and go to a sparsely populated place first, and then go to Mi Ya.

    He's in a very, very bad state right now.

    Although his previous personality was indeed cruel and

    impulsive , he has obviously changed a lot now.

    Compared with fighting with real swords and guns, Caesar prefers to hide in the shadows and observe the development of things silently. So it's obviously not normal to fight with people like this before you figure out the situation, and even kill yourself with so many people.

    You must know that this is her consciousness, what if killing her casually hurts her spirit? Normally, he would not fail to consider this.

    Caesar tried to leave with the last bit of consciousness, but those weak black clay figurines who could be killed by Caesar at will seemed like sharks that smelled of blood. Even though they were killed by Caesar again and again, they chased Caesar without hesitation.

    "You can't let him leave here."

    The familiar voice sounded, and the dirty black mud was splashed on Caesar's face, before he could wipe off the dirt on his face, he looked towards the source of the sound.

    That's... the goddess in a white dress stood impressively by the side of the road. She lifted the hem of her skirt carefully and stepped on the curb with her toes, without any dirt.

    Still so holy and noble, like the moon in the night sky.

    But at this moment, her eyes were indifferent

    "Leah?"

    "Don't call me."

    A trace of impatience flashed between the goddess' eyebrows.

    "I've already said that, haven't I? Don't come to me, our relationship has ended after the cooperation." "

    I will return to my relatives and friends. I will never return to that world again, no Back in Eden, so, wouldn't it be nice to just be a stranger?"

    Be a stranger?

    Caesar's expression was almost blank, he was abandoned?

    What is he doing here? By the way, he, he came to find her?

    But why, why looking? she disappeared? After everything was over...

    "Why did you leave? Is there something wrong with the Garden of Eden?"

    Caesar asked subconsciously, this was his knot.

    "Where is it good? Where is that boring and backward world?"

    Mia's mouth curved into a sneer, and she pointed to a shop by the side of the road. A family of three stood near the window.

    The girl was hugged by her father, and her mother was holding a vegetable basket and asked them with a smile what they wanted to eat tonight. On the other side, the little boy was having a temper tantrum with his grandma. He saw a gashapon at the entrance of the store and wanted to buy it, maybe he could get a rare toy.

    Yes, there is nothing like the Garden of Eden here.

    "But since you've come after me, for the sake of my peaceful life in the future, I'd better go die. I don't want to be known to have been your goddess, and I don't want to have anything to do with you trash." "Do it!

    "

    The blond goddess looked contemptuous and waved her hand. The black clay figurines who attacked Caesar got the order and rushed towards Caesar again. The action became more violent and swift, and Caesar just avoided passively.

    She, wants him to die?

    This world is peaceful and peaceful, people have clothes to wear, food to eat, no fear, pain, wailing, despair... Everyone is living a very happy life.

    Caesar has always been curious about where a person with Mia's character can be raised. But if it is here, such a paradise... Even the Garden of Eden is completely incomparable.

    But do you want to just let go?

    And then disappear forever?

    Caesar's eyes were scarlet, and he stared at Mia firmly. Seeing him like this, Mia seemed to be scared, but she continued,

    "Get out of here, don't appear in my world again, you are so disgusting It’s like rubbish sticking to it...Ah!”

    “What the hell are you talking about!”

    The black-haired, black-eyed girl took off the slippers from her feet and threw them over, facing the pure goddess. Door.

    Fortunately, she came. Seeing Caesar, who was already deep in the black mud, only struggling slightly, Mia was shocked.

    Isn't Caesar very strong? The black clay figurine that she can deal with, actually made him like this?

    At this moment, in Mia's field of vision, the happy family of three, the crying grandparents begging for toys, and the shops with everything that one expects to find simply don't exist.

    Only the black mud flowing on the cold and mechanical city road, the black mud became bigger and bigger, most of Caesar's body was swept in by the black mud. Even though it was only a shallow layer of black mud in Mia's school, it was able to make trouble here.

    Holding my own clothes rail, since I only have one slipper on my feet, I don't want it at all.

    Mia picked up the other slipper, this time it was not the fake goddess, but Caesar... The promised son of the world, wake up quickly!

    Other people's sons of the world are sunning the world day by day, and the sons of the world she raised are stuck in the black mud, and she needs to be rescued in pajamas and slippers?

    Oh, now that the slippers are gone, she is too miserable!

ʚChapter 150 Coax

    "You!"

    Mia's aim was very good, and both slippers were right on the heart.

    Caesar was still in a trance, but shifted his gaze from the impostor to Mia. He felt that the person in front of him looked familiar, but it was obviously a face he had never seen before.

    Compared with Caesar's trance, the counterfeit obviously reacted more. She frowned and glared at Mia, as if she was looking at a bad enemy.

    To be honest, Mia has been wearing Amelia's shell for more than two years, and has gradually adapted to Amelia's appearance, so it's a bit strange to be stared at by this impostor.

    Is it just her illusion? Has such a humanized black clay figurine evolved?

    Not only is Mia not afraid, but she is eager to try it. Now that she has evolved, it should be solved. Killing the black clay figure is no psychological burden for Mia. These black clay figurines are just anthropomorphic appearances, and they shatter when touched. Apart from their appearance, they are obviously completely different from humans.

    After finishing these monsters, Mia looked at Caesar again and sighed... Then she went to save the idiot who couldn't even recognize his own mother.

    Speaking of fools, Mia glanced at Caesar again.

    Well, the depth of the black mud is dangerous. What if she gets rid of the black mud and Caesar is buried?

    After thinking about it, Mia still planned to save her stupid son first. She stretched out the long pole, and then said loudly,

    "Cesis, can you hold the pole?"

    Caesar didn't respond, and the black mud tried to push The long pole was corroded, but Mia slapped the stick hard, and the black mud covering Caesar immediately decreased a lot.

    Mia's eyes lit up when she saw this, and she wanted to hit the black mud a few more times, but obviously the impostor who had been standing aside would not give Mia this chance.

    "Kill her!"

    The black mud split into two instantly.

    The big one continued to engulf Caesar, trying to swallow him up. This was the first time they had seen a creature that contained so much malice, and this malice was undoubtedly a big meal for them.

    Instead, it was the black-haired and black-eyed dream master, the goddess Her Majesty... there was not even a single flaw in her mind. What about those who are afraid of ghosts? Obviously sent a ghostly person to scare the goddess, but she solved it instead, and let her discover the truth of this world.

    No, she must be dealt with as soon as possible!

    The small portion of black mud turned into seven or eight strong men, walking towards Mia.

    Mia gave the impostor a hard look.

    Wearing her shell, lying to her bastard, and now wanting to beat her, what a shame!

    Now there are all black clay figurines here, and the only one of his own, Caesar, has become a fool, who doesn't respond to how he calls, and even needs her to rescue him. And 099, who has been by his side all the time, has not responded yet.

    In other words, this is the first time that Mia has truly fought alone.

    The swordsmanship she practiced before has been engraved in her mind, and it happens that she still has a long pole as a weapon in her hand. Mia is a little nervous, but her heart is not so scared.

    Perhaps it was the black clay figurines that had just been dealt with that gave her courage, Mia swallowed her saliva and took the lead in attacking. Using the long pole as a sword, he slashed fiercely at the group of strong men rushing towards him.

    This time the long pole did not penetrate into the strong man's body smoothly, Mia felt the slackness of her hands, and looked over, the strong man actually held her own long pole.

    This... really got a little better.

    The strength of the black clay figurine was so great that Mia almost let go of the long pole, but she was still steady when she clenched her hands tightly.

    She twitched hard, but didn't twitch. Seeing the other man getting closer and closer to her, Mia simply supported the pole to borrow strength, her body suspended in the air, and kicked towards the face of the strong man holding the long pole.

    I thought it would hurt to kick people with bare feet, but the soles of my feet got stuck in something soft and rotten. Mia looked up. The head of the black clay figurine was turned into mud by his own kick.     The black clay figurine that lost its head crashed down, and at the same time, other black clay figurines also came in front of Mia. Fortunately, Mia was able to pull out the long pole.     The black clay figurine was going to catch her, so Mia squatted down and hit their feet with a long pole. This time she used a lot of force, which obviously had an effect. The mud figurines' feet turned to mud, but it also made them lose their center of gravity.     Mia held the pole with one hand, and touched the bodies of those black clay figurines with the other.     The places that Mia touched were all turned into black smoke... But because those black clay figurines were much taller than Mia, most of what Mia touched were the arms of the black clay figurines, so those black clay figurines did not It fell down and turned into black mud again.     But even so, their attack power has weakened a lot, as long as Mia is given time, they will be dealt with smoothly by her.     Obviously this was also seen by the impostor, her expression froze and she became even more angry.     "Trash, it's all trash!"     Thinking like this, ignoring his own snow-white skirt, the impostor jumped into the black mud that wrapped Caesar, stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around Caesar, and whispered in his ear,     "Good boy, I I know you don't want me to leave, right?"     Caesar had no expression on his face, still staring blankly at the black-haired girl.     Where have you seen it? Where?     The words circled in his mind.     Seeing that Caesar didn't respond, the impostor became a little annoyed. He stretched out his hand to hold Caesar's cheek and turned his head around, making him face himself.     After finally absorbing enough negative energy from Caesar and gaining sanity, it doesn't want to be purified by that goddess.

    If it had known that this goddess was different from other gods and had a clear heart, it shouldn't have chosen to pollute her. No, it shouldn't be close in the first place.

    Now it's better to steal a chicken than to lose money.

    "Look at me, Caesar, look at me!"

    The blond girl's green eyes were filled with tears

    , "I don't want to leave you, but someone is holding me hostage, save me, Caesar."

    "Why?" There are always people in the world who want to separate us?"

    The girl's mournful voice was delicate and tender,

    "I, I love you too!"

    Mia:? ? ?

    Wait, what the hell did this little bitch say to her bastard with her body in front of her face? ? ?

    Mia's eyes widened, and a blush crept up her face, with disbelief on her face. Although this is not what she said, but it is her shell, just in case, just in case...

    Ahhhhh!

    What a shame scene! She is a good child who never swears, but today she broke her precept twice because of this black clay figurine.

    "You, love me?"

    Caesar stared at this familiar yet unfamiliar person with his reddened eyes.

    "Of course..."

    The blond girl was very close to Caesar, and her breath was intertwined. It seemed that if she got closer, she could touch her bright red lips, which he had longed for for a long time, but the next second, Caesar's

    arms Breaking free from the black mud, he firmly strangled the blond girl's neck. No one knew how he made the move, Mia didn't see it clearly, and neither did the impostor

    "Shut up!"

    Caesar's eyes were red as if they were about to bleed, and the original golden pupils were completely invisible.

    "Shut up!"

    he repeated over and over.

    impossible.

    Although he wanted it very much, it was impossible. Caesar knew in his heart what kind of relationship they had.

    "Seduce me with the secret of my heart? You are very bold."

    Fingers pressed hard, according to Caesar's strength, if the person in front of him was a normal human being, he could hear the crisp sound of the neck bone breaking at this moment.

    It's a pity that the one in front of me is not human at all, or it is not even a living thing.

    Caesar's fingers sank into the black mud, and the blond girl moved her lips, as if she wanted to say something, but unfortunately her neck was strangled, and she couldn't say any more bewitching words, and then she thought bitterly, did she wake up

    ? ?

    What went wrong with her? She, who absorbed Caesar's evil thoughts, should be the person who knows Caesar best.

    Obviously so eager for that goddess, it has put what he wants in front of him, why doesn't this guy fall for it?

    It may be because this doubt is too strong, the impostor made intermittent

    "for, for..."

    Mia on the side was stunned by this reversal, and immediately began to confess.

    The child of the world she raised is actually not that soft, but she naturally doesn't allow that impostor to continue to say those shameful and bad words.

    With force on her wrist, Mia used the long pole in her hand as a javelin, and threw it into the body of the blond girl.

    The head was damaged, and the blond girl could no longer say what she hadn't finished speaking. It instantly turned into black mud, and the surroundings became calm, leaving only the tumbling sound of "guji guji" from the black mud. "Can you come out by yourself?"

    Mia

    looked To Caesar,

    "Or should I pull you out?"

    Caesar looked at Mia firmly, and then said,

    "Your Highness?"

    "...Well."

    Mia touched her nose, a little embarrassed, she was really embarrassed to be seen in her original appearance, but now the more important thing is to pull Caesar out of the black mud.

    "You...Is this what you really look like?"

    "Do you have to tell me this in the black mud?"

    Mia frowned. Is this child stupid because of the black mud? Now is not the time to chat at all.

    Caesar smiled wryly, although he was sober, he couldn't break free from the black mud for the time being.

    Because the black mud was also his malice, since it was his own, he couldn't get rid of it.

    "I can't break free, but you are different, you go first."

    Caesar returned to his expressionless expression again ,

    "Don't worry about me."

    Don't worry about you?

    Mia thought about who she was fighting against the counterfeit one-on-one just now, because of whom? After working so hard, Caesar still spoke so sarcasticly to her,

    fortunately Mia was planning to coax him.

    This guy is totally not worth it.

    I don't know if it's in my own consciousness, but Mia is obviously much more alive, and there is almost no disguise in her whole body.

    "What nonsense? I'll drag you out."

    Caesar shook his head. Because of the previous loss of consciousness, Caesar did not see Mia's heroic one-on-one fight, and even forced the counterfeit into black mud and planned to use Caesar as a The breach situation.

    Naturally, he didn't think Mia could help him.

    No one in this world is without malice, even she will have negative emotions, it is inevitable.

    Perhaps because this is her spiritual world, the black mud doesn't have much influence on her, but if it continues like this, it's hard to guarantee that she won't be polluted.

    Caesar raised his hand, and a silver-purple halo appeared,

    "You go first, I will come later."

    This is the only power he has left in the dream, but it should be possible to send her away... Caesar's eyes widened instantly The scarlet color of the eyes seems to have faded a lot. Mia jumped straight into the black mud.

    Even Mia couldn't purify such a thick black mud for a while, so she could only "swim" to Caesar's side reluctantly.

    "Your Highness, you..."

    Caesar tried to push Mia, but Mia grabbed his wrist firmly, and shouted at Caesar,

    "Don't be self-willed, okay? I'll come in to save you Please, please be grateful to Dade for being saved by me."

    He said the words of saving people, and did the actions of saving people, but his expression was completely unsuitable for ferociousness. It was obviously a completely different face from the blond and blue-eyed one, Caesar felt that Mia was even more dazzling now.

    "As for other things, we can discuss them after we get back."

    Seeing that Caesar was still in a daze, Mia gritted her teeth and said another word,

    "Good boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.7K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.8K 63 15
In this suddenly dark world, only the light blessed by the gods can have a future. This is what the local aborigines said, but Mo Bei didn't believe...
4.8M 301K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
7.2K 113 10
Natural disaster + end of the world + space + stockpiling] single heroine! ! Natural disasters come suddenly, extreme cold, flood! Extremely hot! Pla...