๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐…...

By Miss_Nightingale

๐“๐€๐‹๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐‘๐†๐€๐๐“๐„: ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ "๐‘ซ๐’†๐’”๐’•... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐‡๐”๐๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’› ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’“
๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’…
Episode I | Becoming: Part 1
Chapter 1 | A New Dawn
Chapter 2 | The New Student
Chapter 3 | Tracking the Amulet
Chapter 4 | New Friend, New Trollhunter
Episode II | Becoming: Part 2
Chapter 5 | Mourning
Chapter 6 | Destiny Awaits
Chapter 7 | Don't Think. Become!
Chapter 8 | Bular the Butcher
Episode III | Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter?
Chapter 9 | Trolls, Meet Human Trollhunter
Chapter 10 | Down for Dinner?
Chapter 11 | Training the Trollhunter
Chapter 12 | Changed Forever
Episode IV | Gnome Your Enemy
Chapter 13 | Saved By The Bell
Chapter 14 | Missing Rehearsal
Chapter 15 | First Mission
Chapter 16 | Romeo's Understudy
Episode V | Waka Chaka!
Chapter 17 | Always Be Afraid
Chapter 18 | School Field Trip
Chapter 19 | Night at the Museum
Chapter 20 | Changeling
Episode VI | Win Lose or Draal
Chapter 21 | Trouble Brewing
Chapter 22 | The Letter
Chapter 23 | Rematch
Chapter 24 | Unlikely Partnership
๐‘ด๐’Š๐’…-๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ | ๐‘ธ&๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’!
Episode VII | To Catch a Changeling
Chapter 25 | The Vanishing Bridge
Chapter 26 | An Offer He Can't Refuse
Chapter 27 | Attack of the Gaggletack
Chapter 28 | Study Date
๐‘ด๐’Š๐’…-๐‘บ๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’/๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’‚๐’“๐’š ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’‚๐’ | ๐‘ธ&๐‘จ
Episode VIII | Adventures in Trollsitting
Chapter 29 | Baby-napped
Chapter 30 | Undercover Babysitters
Chapter 31 | Changeling Reveal
Episode IX | Bittersweet Sixteen
Chapter 33 | Surprise Demise
Chapter 34 | Return of Romeo
Chapter 35 | Skydiving with a Stalkling
๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’… | 50๐‘ฒ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’”
Episode X | Young Atlas
Chapter 36 | Charm Crisis
Chapter 37 | Arrogance Gets You Killed
Chapter 38 | Bravery Is Not Without Fear
Chapter 39 | Adamant Oath
Episode XI | Recipe for Disaster
Chapter 40 | Bonded Revelations
Chapter 41 | Dinner Plans
Chapter 42 | Dessert or Disaster
Episode XII | Claire and Present Danger
Chapter 43 | Acknowledgement
Chapter 44 | Go Fetch
Chapter 45 | Gang of Goblins
Chapter 46 | Whistling Woe
Episode XIII | The Battle of Two Bridges
Chapter 47 | Gatekeeper
Chapter 48 | Trollhunters
๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’“๐’š
A/N: Breaking News (5.15.24)
( ~*-*)~ ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’†๐’…
๐๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐‘ฌ๐’™๐’„๐’๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’†๐’Œ
(๏พ‰'ใƒฎ')๏พ‰*: ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๐š‚๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ฝ-๐™พ๐™ต๐™ต๐šœ
(โ„ โ„โ€ขโ„ฯ‰โ„โ€ขโ„ โ„)โ„ ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š๐™ธ๐™ด๐š‚: ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐š›๐š˜๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šข
(๏ฝกโ—•โ€ฟโ—•๏ฝกโœฟ) ๐‘จ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐‘จ๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“

Chapter 32 | Birthday Bane

741 35 4
By Miss_Nightingale

BOOM!

A loud rumble shook the glass window, frightening a little boy to hide beneath the covers of his blanket. Darkness surrounds his trembling form on the bed until flashes of lightning reveal shadows creeping across the walls and ceilings, resembling every child's nightmare.

With each round of lightning and thunder, Jim gradually calms, getting used to the noise as it blends in with the constant howling of wind and rain that pounds against the glass panes. Peeking from behind the safety of his blanket to stare at the window, Jim's fears change to worry as he watches the storm passing through outside, wondering if Lizzie has returned home from her trip yet.

Not only did this storm cause worry for Jim, but his mother also when he was on his way downstairs and overheard her talking on the phone. Listening in, the words that struck him the most were "not returned," "missing," and "disappeared."

That same night as the storm went on, Jim did not sleep.

Since that night after the storm passed, Jim has been visiting the green-paneled house across the street daily. Peering through the front porch window, he always finds the interior empty, and each time he throws pebbles at Liz's upstairs bedroom window, it remains closed with no sign of Liz greeting him. Even the red car that used to park in the driveway beside the house was still missing. This made Jim frown for days. Has Lizzie and her family not returned from their trip? They should have been back by now. His birthday was coming up soon.

Unable to understand what is happening, Jim walks back to his place but pauses when he notices a police car parked out front. A feeling of dread grows inside of him, knowing that the presence of law enforcement means that something bad must have happened. Breaking into a run, he races back into the house. Upon entering, he freezes at the sight of his mother in tears, her hand over her mouth as his father comforts her. In front of them stood two local policemen, Mr. Scott and Mr. Brennan, in uniform, their caps tucked beneath their armpits with a look of sadness spread across their features.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Jim said, drawing everyone's attention to him. "What's wrong?"

Exchanging a glance with his father, his mother walks forward, bending to her knees to meet Jim's height and placing her hands on his small shoulders. Sad, tearful eyes stare into his own.

"Listen, honey..." Her hands slid along his arms in a comforting gesture, hoping to soothe the future aches she was about to unleash. "There's something that you need to know...about Lizzie and her parents."

"What is it, Mommy? Are they back yet? I just went to Lizzie's house. No one's there. Lizzie did not answer when I threw rocks at her window. They're supposed to be back by now, Mommy."

"I know, honey, I know." His mom drew in a deep breath before continuing, her voice trembling. "T-there was an accident. Uncle John and Aunt Sara, they – they didn't make it. They died and are not coming back."

Jim tilted his head in confusion, his mouth pouting. The subject of death was new to him. "Huh? How come? Why? What about Lizzie? Lizzie said that she would come back soon. She promised."

His mom slightly broke down at his statement, feelings of grief overcoming her as she forced herself to tell her son the final truth she had held for months. "Jim, honey, I'm so sorry. Lizzie...Lizzie isn't coming back. She's been missing for months, and we couldn't find her. She's nowhere to be found. She's...gone."

She's gone.

She's dead.

With a sudden gasp, Jim wakes from his sleep. Steadying his breathing, he takes in his bedroom surroundings, reminding himself that it was just a nightmare, a dream – a memory.

After taking deep breaths to calm himself, he noticed his cheeks were wet. He must have cried in his sleep.

Immediately, Jim wipes away his tears with the back of his hands before a knock sounds at the door, which opens to reveal his mother greeting him with a gentle smile.

"Wake up, wake up!" Barbara called out as she entered the room, carrying a tray with a plate of pancakes and a candle. "Don't want to sleep through your big day."

"Big Day?" Jim asked with a forced smile, trying to keep his inner turmoil hidden as his mother sat on the bed before him.

"The big day you start with – " Barbara gasps softly, handing the tray to him with a large smile. "Mom's special birthday pancakes!"

Jim looks down at the meal with a sad look. A candle had been stuck in the stack of flapjacks, and a syrup trail had created a disturbing smile. The eyes of the pancake were no help at all as one slowly dripped. "He looks like he's screaming."

"He's excited," Barbara remarked. "I know, I know. You always hate your birthday." Especially after what happened 11 years ago – many things changed...for both of them.

Noticing a book lying helplessly on the floor, Barbara went to pick it up and place it back onto a shelf, where she took a quick glance at the old childhood picture of Jim and Lizzie smiling back at her. But there are a few things they are grateful for.

Turning back to her son, she smiled brightly. "But you're 16! This is a big one. We should do something tonight. We can invite your friends over!"

"Oh, Mom, you know I don't want to –" He was cut off as his mother argued back with a smile as she opened his window, letting the fresh air flow in and greet the birthday boy. "This isn't up for discussion. No one should be alone on their birthday."

Jim groaned with a roll of his eyes as his mother headed to the door.

"When you've had your fill, I have another surprise for you downstairs," Barbara said before heading down the steps. Jim sighed, glancing at his pancakes, the candle still lit ablaze.

At least one of his old wishes came true – Lizzie or Liz, to be exact, came back into his life even though she doesn't remember him, but her return counts for something, right? And who knows what else the future brings? Maybe she'll remember him soon.

With that, Jim blows out his candle.

Liz Walker

"Blink, what's going on here?"

Liz asked curiously, watching the trolls inflate and hang up balloons in the Hero's Forge. If Vendel were to see this, he would be mortified, considering the arena a sacred place of champions that came before.

Blinky turned to her with a beaming smile. "Lady Liza! You're just in time! Did you know that Master Jim's birthing day is today?"

"Is it?" Liz blinks with wide eyes in surprise, a slight ache throbbing in her head. "I-I didn't know that. How did you know it was today?"

"I found out from Tobias last night. Did you know that as of today, Master Jim is the same age as you? That would mean he is of age to take the Adamant Vow. We shall arrange that as soon as possible."

That's right. She remembered discussing this with Vendel before but somehow forgot about it after getting caught up in finding a changeling. "Hmm, you're right, Blink. I completely forgot about that. Ven has already approved and would be willing to be our witness."

"Splendid. Everything is coming together as if by fate." Blinky laughed. Liz shakes her head, a small grin on her lips. "Don't get too excited, Blink. There is a lot to be done. Like these decorations, for example. Are you throwing Jim a surprise?"

"Of course! It's part of your human surprise birthday customs like we've always done every year for you."

"But it would hardly be a surprise if you do it yearly, Blink." Liz chuckles with a fond smile, remembering her usual surprise being blasted by confetti in the face every year. "But I'm grateful for it nonetheless. I'm sure Jim would be happy. After all, it is his sixteenth birthday. He's growing up."

"Right, you are, Lady Liza." Blinky smiles, though dropping slightly. "Though it is unfortunate that we had to miss celebrating a few of your birthing days when you were away."

"No biggie, Blink. We could always celebrate the next one." Liz shrugs, gazing at the decorations already set as Blink watches her from the corners of his eyes. He could only hope that her fate was different in this life than the previous one. To see history repeat itself in the present will be too hard to bear, even for someone as old as him.

Liz walks forward, picking up a stray balloon from the floor before turning to meet her eyes with his.

"Well then, how can I help?"

After helping the trolls decorate the arena with magic, Toby and AAARRRGGHH walk in. The human boy grinned widely, taking in the many decorations throughout the ancient forge, filled with inflated balloons, ribbons, poster signs wishing a birthday greeting, and a bag filled with birthday party hats and confetti canons. "Awesomesauce! This is amazing! Where did you get all these decorations?"

"We collected these over the past years when Lady Liza was away. We used to celebrate her days of birth growing up. One of the best festivities we've had in over centuries," Blinky said, smiling fondly in his last statement as he reminisced about the old times with Liz grinning softly beside him.

"That's so cool! If this party is anything like yours, Liz, Jim is in for a big surprise." Toby said as Liz nodded. "It will be, I'm sure. Just as long you know how to keep him surprised every year without him figuring it out."

Toby laughed. "Knowing Jim and having you guys around, I'll bet that surprises from here on out will keep him on his toes for a long time."

After explaining his surprise plan, Toby left Trollmarket to get Jim while the rest finalized everything and awaited their return. A little while later, Liz received a text from Toby that he was at Jim's place and that they were on their way.

"Alright. Places everyone! The Trollhunter is on his way!" Liz shouted to the trolls. Quickly, they rush to their designated places.

"Oh, this is exciting! I have never done an act such as this before for a birthing day surprise! What a spectacular idea this is." Blinky claps and rubs his hands excitedly.

Liz chuckles at her friend's enthusiasm. "I couldn't agree more."

With that said, the brunette teleported to where AAARRRGGHH was in the back of the arena, who was pacing back and forth nervously. Empathizing, Liz places a hand on his arm, which pauses his pacing and offers a reassuring smile. "You're going to do great, R. Just remember what we practiced. Are you ready, big guy?"

AAARRRGGHH grunted with a nod. "Ready."

"Then, let's do this thing."

Heading upstairs to the enclosed balcony, Liz cast a spell over the hidden contraptions to activate them, their sharp blades swinging and slicing in the air randomly, prompting the trolls to scream and run across the arena. As chaos ensues, the guardian ensures no harm to any of them.

From a distance, Liz saw the figures of Jim and Toby entering and pausing in front of the Hero's forge with shocked and fearful faces. She noticed Jim was no longer wearing his everyday clothes but rather in his suit of armor.

"Hurry! Run!" The trolls yelled, running from the flying axes as Blinky pushed himself through the chaos towards the Trollhunter. "It's too late, Master Jim. Aaarrrgghh has lost his mind! Save yourself!"

A stranded troll had been thrown into the air in the background, but Liz swiftly caught him with her magic just as he was about to land before settling him down gently.

"I thought AAARRRGGHH was at your house!" Jim exclaimed to Toby, who nervously smiled before screaming and pushing Blinky out of the way. AAARRRGGHH, in his crazed state, pounced at Jim with a growl, causing the teenager to back up until a blade rose from the ground, trapping him from behind.

"Oh, my gosh. Was it the kitty litter?" The Trollhunter groaned as a large hand grabbed his slim waist. AAARRRGGHH pulled the human boy too close for comfort before letting out a booming roar. The mighty breath escaped the troll as he roared, ruffling Jim's hair, causing the boy to use his hands as protection. Behind the vast troll, a floor panel lifted itself, Liz teleporting herself atop the Soothscryer as the platform spun, showing the countless amount of balloons hanging at the edge with lighting shining beneath it, changing colors.

"What the –?" Jim said, breathing deeply within AAARRRGGHH's hold. From the sides, Blinky and Toby had pulled two ropes that caused a sign to fold out. Troll runes had been written on the banner with many different colors as carnival music played in the background.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted as Liz threw confetti in the air from above.

"Happy birthing day, Master Jim!" Blinky said, approaching Jim, whose face twisted with confusion.

"What?" He let out a breathless yelp as AAARRRGGHH lifted him higher onto his hairy shoulder.

"Good actor." The troll complimented himself as Jim took quick breaths, his shoulders lifting and dropping tremendously.

"Tobias informed us of your birthing day," Blinky explained to Jim as Toby stood beside him, a blue balloon in hand. "Are you not surprised?"

"Uh..." Jim chuckles. "That would be one word for it."

"Good!" Liz exclaimed from above, leaping down from the high platform and landing beside them with impossible grace. "Everyone was excited to throw this surprise for you, going all out in their acting."

"I was convincing," AAARRRGGHH added, setting the boy back on the ground.

"Sixteen years! A propitious milestone. Sixteen is when young trolls master command of their bowels." Blinky said happily as Toby grimaced at his words, giving the balloon to Jim.

"The Hero's Forge!" A voice cried out, bringing everyone's attention to the Elder Troll as he stepped into view, his presence ending the party as the spinning platform drew to a halt.

"Sacred proving grounds for Trollhunters past, present, and future reduced to mockery," Vendel said, sauntering over to the Trollhunter, using the sharp end of his staff to pop the blue balloon. Jim backed up into his friends, Blinky looking worried while Toby and AAARRRGGHH remained unbothered, distracted by the balloons.

"Balloons." AAARRRGGHH says, biting onto the latex ball of air until it – "Pop."

Blinky flinched back at the sound as Jim smiled nervously. Liz sighed, stepping forward. "Come now, Ven. We were only enjoying a bit of fun. It's Jim's birthday after all. "

Vendel glanced pointedly at Liz and then at Jim before replying. "You will remove them post-haste. I don't want anything to delay the Trollhunter's training and binding."

Instantly, the trolls around them groan in disappointment as Vendel walks away. Blinky stared down at the ground, finding it interesting as AAARRRGGHH and Toby headed off to remove the balloons.

"He didn't mention Claire's brother," Jim said in a hushed voice, looking to Blinky for answers. "And what did he mean about binding? What is he talking about?"

"In his defense, he's never met Enrique," Blinky mentioned, exchanging a glance with Liz before continuing. "As for that other matter, we will discuss that later when you're ready."

"I mean, didn't you tell him about Enrique?" Jim clarified as a thunderous pop echoed in the Hero's Forge, causing Jim to turn his focus to AAARRRGGHH and Toby, who had put a large white balloon to his mouth, instantly popping it. Toby had been riding on his large troll friend's back, holding a smaller balloon.

"Mm, it pops." The gigantic troll said before turning the stone platform, causing another balloon to hang above them.

"Vendel doesn't believe we have a changeling problem, Master Jim. He certainly won't simply take my word that Claire's brother has been replaced with one." Blinky explained, making Jim slouch at the news. Behind him, AAARRRGGHH continued to pop each balloon with his mouth.

Liz wrapped an arm around Jim's shoulders reassuringly as Blinky continued. "But he's right about your training, and what better way to celebrate your birthing day than to work on forestalling your dying day."

"I think you could have phrased that better, Blink," Liz perks an eyebrow at the troll before turning her attention to Jim, shaking the boy slightly to lift his spirits. "Cheer up, Jim. Ven will acknowledge what we say is true once we show him proof. We'll think of a way, but until then, your training takes priority."

The birthday sign fell behind the pair as Liz spoke. A rapid sound of balloons meeting their end with resounding pops, pulling everyone's attention on AAARRRGGHH, who had seated himself after finishing off the air-filled balls with Toby grinning from the troll's shoulder, an orange balloon still in his hand.

Half an hour later, Jim ran after AAARRRGGHH with a panicked look as he evaded an enormous swinging ax.

"You will not always be the quarry, Master Jim. The hunted must become the hunter! Speed and precision is the goal of this drill, Master Jim. You must catch AAARRRGGHH without reliance upon your amulet or the sword it manifests." Blinky directed from the sidelines, with Toby cheering and Liz observing beside him. AAARRRGGHH happily ran through, letting the large blade drop and swing by, missing him but stalling his pursuer.

"If you are without your weapon, the environment can be your weapon –" Liz added.

Liz's words seemed to drown out to Jim after he had run forward before bending backward, the ax barely missing his face.

" – a weapon you use, I mean." Liz included as Blinky and Toby watched with fear. AAARRRGGHH climbed on top of the large weapon, using it as a ride from the Trollhunter. Jim looks around him for a brief moment, thinking about what to do.

He seems out of tune today. More distracted. Usually, Jim would be following his instincts and catching onto AAARRRGGHH, not falling behind to think, Liz thought, analyzing unusual Jim's behavior.

"Master Jim does not appear to be himself. I expected the celebration of his birthing day to add some spring to his step." Blinky commented.

"Birthdays aren't Jim's thing," Toby replied while Jim let out a yelp as he fell from a tilted platform to another below.

Toby's response captured Liz's attention. "Really?"

"For creatures with such a short lifespan, I would think they would be cherished," Blinky said, the two watches.

"Uh, not for Jim. They always remind him of the day when his dad disappeared. He also lost his childhood friend just before that, along with her family."

Liz's brows lifted as Blinky tapped his chin. "Interesting. I did not know Jim's father was a magician. What happened to this friend of his and her family?"

"Mm, not "magic" disappeared. More like "walked out 'cause he's a deadbeat" disappeared." As Toby explained, Jim stumbled back, stopping as he noticed AAARRRGGHH still had the upper hand in the training, the boy easily losing his footing as well. "I'd just moved into the house across the street that used to belong to his friend and her family who died in a car accident on their way home from a trip, and Jim's dad got him this sweet bike kit for his fifth birthday. And then, he just took off. The pieces lay there in the garage for years. Last I heard, the guy ran off with his girlfriend to be a ski bum in Vermont."

"What a horrible tragedy," Blinky said, watching Jim with sad remorse as he placed his stone hand gently on Toby's shoulder. "Made even more horrible that I had no idea."

"That's...awful," Liz muttered, the thought of the car accident that took Jim's childhood friend and her family, reminding her of Kanji sharing how her parents met a similar fate, making her feel a little lightheaded. What a coincidence that similar events occurred around the same time, over a decade ago. Another coincidence among many others, like how she looks similar to Jim's childhood friend if she was younger or how Jim looked at her as though she was his long-lost childhood friend and called her Lizzie, or how she dreamt of playing with a younger version of Jim and called him Jimmy. All of it seems more than a coincidence. Maybe they're all related somehow. In fact, perhaps she could be Jim's childhood – Suddenly, a sharp pain raked through Liz's head, so intense it made her blackout instantly, causing her to stumble slightly forward as Jim hopped onto a swinging ax.

"There you go, Master Jim! That's how you – " Blinky paused midway as his peripheral vision instantly noticed Liz falling forward. Instinctively, he grabbed her arms, her body going limp. "Lady Liza!"

Just as he was about to jump off the swinging contraption, Jim heard Blinky call out Liz's name, prompting him to turn his head and look, his eyes widening at the girl's limp form in Blinky's arms. "Liz!"

Distracted, Jim loses his footing and falls forward with a scream. Luckily from below, AAARRRGGHH held his arms out and caught the Trollhunter, grinning at the boy. "Gotcha."

Jim's face dropped, disappointed that he didn't catch the troll, but he instantly remembers Liz and panics. He rolls himself from AAARRRGGHH's arms, his feet landing on the ground before running to the edge, a gap between him and the sidelines where Liz lay unconscious between Blinky and Toby. They were trying to wake her up but to no avail.

"Tobes! Blinky! What happened to Liz?" Jim calls out as AAARRRGGHH stops next to him.

"We don't know! We just saw her tip over. I think she fainted." Toby places the back of his hand on the girl's forehead, his other against his own. "She doesn't have a fever. I don't know what's going on."

"We need to get her to Vendel," Blinky said. "AAARRRGGHH, I need your help."

Without wasting a second, AAARRRGGHH grabs Jim and hops over the gaping abyss to the opposite landing before letting the Trollhunter go. Blinky carefully gathers Liz into his arms and gently passes her to the larger troll. "Hurry, my friend. With haste."

With a grunt, the larger troll quickly left the Hero's Forge as Blinky and the two boys looked on worriedly.

"Is she going to be okay?" Jim asked, his armor dissipating from his figure. "Maybe I should take her to the hospital instead."

Blinky shakes his head. "There is no need for it, Master Jim. Vendel will see to her ailment. In the meantime, why don't you take the rest of the day off from training. I'm sure you have other plans for today."

"But what about Li –" Jim asked, but Blinky interrupted him, placing a hand on Jim's shoulder. "Lady Liza will be fine, I assure you, Master Jim. I suspect she must have been exhausted as of late. Perhaps she needed some time to rest."

Although Jim did not feel assured in the slightest, he relented. "I...suppose so. Would you let us know when she wakes?"

Blinky grinned softly. "Of course, Master Jim. I'm sure she will wake soon."

Fandom Question(s): When was Jim Lake Jr. born? What is his horoscope?

Please don't forget to vote or comment if you liked this chapter. I would love to hear what you all think. Happy reading!

- Miss_Nightingale

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 63 12
Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia Book Follows first season of trollhunters Follow the story of Freya, whose world is changed over a couple of days. A...
18K 202 35
-When 'Former Trollhunter' James lake, reset time he intended for his best friend Tobias Domzalski to become the new Trollhunter. The sad truth is th...
10.2K 294 22
Following the events Trollhunters: The Written Future Watching their show Fanfic Watching 3Below React Series ALL RIGHTS GO TO DREAMWORKS -- Life...
62.9K 1.7K 25
Your name is Y/N and you have a job as a reporter.You go to Arcadia Oaks high school along with your best friend Hannah. One day you come across a pu...