A Different Path

Par Silence_Junction

A guy reincarnating as Copycat of gen 2, Johan Seong in world of Lookism Plus

Reincarnation
Johan Seong
Middle School
Pungsan
Juvienile Prison
Prison
K house
VS Gun
Big deal
VS Jake Kim
Secret Friends
Analysis
Cipher Affiliate
The Business Plan
Can you touch the Peak?
Expanding Business
The King of Incheon
The king of Busan
Return
Business
Cheonliang Duo
Clean up
Old Friends
New talents
A job
The festival
The J high trio
The Festival Clash?
Jae won highschool
J High school
Frauds
Frauds (2)

Boxing Championship

1.9K 69 27
Par Silence_Junction

Several weeks had passed since Johan registered himself for the middle school boxing championship.

During this time, Johan spent his days honing his boxing skills which had become rusty due to his greater focus on Taekwondo and Capoeira rather than Boxing or Karate.

Johan had the ability to copy martial arts, which he had learned online from the world's best athletes, and he was using it to its fullest extent, getting stronger every day.

Currently, Johan was capable of using multiple martial arts, but he had only mastered three of them.

The first martial art that Johan had ever learned was Taekwondo, and he was very proficient in it.

The second was Capoeira, and the third was Judo.

Johan had mastered three martial arts, but he knew several more, such as Kyokushin karate, Hapkido, boxing, and MMA.

These were all the skills he had at his disposal for now, and he was currently preparing for an upcoming boxing championship.

Johan was in his room, unleashing a barrage of punches on his punching bag.

He hit it with all his might, using his Kyokushin karate straight punch to tear down the bag completely.

"I am ready now," Johan thought, feeling pumped up for his fight. He put on his gym clothes and took his boxing gloves.

Johan walked out of his room towards the exit, but his mother was also there and heard him walking. "Johan, are you going to school?" she asked.

"Yes, mom."

"Okay, son, have a good day."

"You too." Johan smiled at his mom before leaving the house and heading to the school, where he was going to fight Zack Lee in the grand finale.

When he arrived at the school, Johan met up with his coach who asked, "Johan, where were you? Zack is waiting for you in the ring."

"Sorry, I'm late."

"It's fine, but hurry now."

"Okay," Johan said as he took off his sweatshirt and handed it to his coach. Then, he put on his boxing gloves.

"Take me to the ring," Johan said, clashing his gloves together. He walked up to the ring with his coach.

Zack looked at Johan and said, "You finally decided to show up, huh? I thought you ran away."

"Don't be silly, Zack. Why would a predator run from its prey?" Johan replied as he stepped into the boxing ring and stood in his corner, facing Zack.

"Don't think I will go easy on you just because we are friends," Zack said, giving a faint smile to Johan.

Johan smirked and replied, "I'm not planning to hold back either."

Both Zack and Johan were ready to fight, and soon the bell rang, officially starting the match. They fought like proper boxers, and Johan wasn't playing around with Zack like he did with others.

Both of them were exchanging blow after blow, and it was almost the end of the first round. Both Zack and Johan were on equal terms.

"You have gotten better," Zack said.

"I didn't know you were this good despite being out of practice," Johan replied.

"I am just built different, I guess."

"You may be more talented than me, but I have worked so hard for this!" Zack said with fire in his eyes. Johan smiled at his foolishness because in the world they lived in, hard work could never surpass talent. It was a harsh truth, but it was undeniably correct.

It was almost the end of the first round, but then Zack said, "I won't let you get away without a single hit in this round."

"I was actually thinking the same," Johan said. Both of them punched each other in the gut, but they had different reactions. Both Zack and Johan had really good core strength, but Johan was unfazed, while Zack was struggling to breathe.

"That punch! That wasn't a jab! Karate! He knows Karate too! That should be illegal!" Zack mentally yelled, while Johan was surprised. "Did Zack get weaker?" he thought.

Well, Johan was wrong this time, because Zack didn't get weaker. Zack wasn't able to hit him properly before Johan got him first.

Johan's Kyokushin karate straight punch completely shook Zack's stance, making his punch weak.

The first round was over, but Zack didn't report anything about Johan using karate to any officials because he wanted to have an actual fight.

And only Johan is strong enough to give him a fight in the whole school, which was the reason Zack let the use of Karate slide.

The second round started, and both of them exchanged blows before Johan spoke.

"You seem shaky after that punch."

"I didn't expect an underhanded trick."

"It's a fight, silly."

"You should have honor as a fighter."

"Winning is all I care about," Johan said with a grin on his face, and Zack wasn't pleased by his answer. Zack tried to hit him with a jab, but Johan dodged it and hit him with a right uppercut right under his chin that shook Zack's head, but he wasn't unconscious.

Zack shook his head vigorously and said, "Man, you are pretty good."

"Same can be said for you. I never had this much fun beating someone."

"Hahaha, that's funny that you think I am some kind of punching bag."

"Actually, you ARE," Johan said as he closed in on Zack and hit him with a hook followed by a small barrage of punches.

Johan showered Zack with punches, but he had to stop as the second round ended.

And it was time for the third and final round. Since it was a middle school boxing championship, it was only a three-round match.

Both Zack and Johan knew that it was a close match, so they needed to land a knockout, or the decision would be made by judges. And neither of them wanted that.

The round three began, and both Zack and Johan rushed at each other in full assault mode. Zack tried to hit Johan with a straight punch, but Johan blocked it and quickly attacked with a destructive jab. But Zack also blocked that attack, but that jab was just a decoy for Johan to hit Zack with a right uppercut.

Zack flew in the air a little, and then Johan landed his finishing blow, which was a right hook to the solar plexus that knocked the wind out of Zack.

Zack fell unconscious on the floor in the middle of the ring, and the referee quickly grabbed Johan's hand and raised it.

Johan was awarded a trophy, while Zack got a silver medal for second position.

After the match, Johan returned home with his trophy and saw someone unexpected there. Johan saw that the preacher was talking to his mother in his house, and he almost lost his cool. But almost.

Johan didn't do anything in front of his mom, especially without any proof, so he had to play along for now.

"Hello, Johan."

"Hi, preacher."

Johan awkwardly waved his hand at him, and Mrs Seong said, "Johan, you know what Mr preacher said?"

"What?"

"He came here to tell us about a prayer camp so that I can pray to God to heal my eyes."

Mrs Seong was genuinely excited about the trip, but Johan clearly wasn't. He said, "Mom, you are not going anywhere."

Mrs Seong's whole face changed expression. "Why not? I am your mom, you know."

"But you need to rest."

"But prayer-"

"No buts. And as for the prayer? How about this, I will go there on your behalf to pray for you."

"What?"

"Yes, I will go. You know God hears children before adults."

Johan said, and Mrs Seong understood his concern. She agreed and said to the preacher, "Sorry, Mr preacher, I won't be able to go, but Johan is excited to go with you."

The preacher was actually quite happy about this, and he said, "No worries, Mrs Seong. I will take Johan with me then."

That preacher was thinking of ending Johan before his mother because it's not like that blind woman could do anything if her son went missing.

But how wrong and ignorant a person can be? This preacher doesn't even realize what kind of danger he put himself in by inviting Johan with him.

"Alright, Mrs Seong, I will pick up Johan tomorrow."

The preacher got up from his place, and he began leaving while saying, "I will see you later, Johan."

"See you later, preacher."

Johan gave a fake smile to him, and that preacher left the place. Johan went back to his room and walked up to his shelf. He put down his new trophy there along with his other awards.

"It's finally completed."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.1K 628 31
[ various! lookism × fem! reader ] The bitter cold raged on, warm blood unraveled upon snow. The grievances in her heart remained. As usual. Yet sor...
3.6K 248 9
⋆ ˚。⋆౨ৎ˚ ⋆ ˚。⋆ "𝙄- 𝙄𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜?" ↳ In which the number one kpop stan gets involved in the dark side...
18.2K 868 13
Various! X Male! Reader. Smut Included. WARNING!! VERY SLOW UPDATES!!
127K 4K 10
(Lookism various x male reader) (REWRITING) " ... [Name]... " [Name] looked behind and saw the male, he smiled as he saw the sight of the male he's b...