Gloves off

Bởi issabellazane

Sometimes, someone comes into your life so unexpectedly, takes your heart by surprise and changes your life f... Xem Thêm

Home
Sun
Crazy
Brunch
Intentionally
Shock
Impressed
Please
Chef
Moonlight
Sorry
Promise
French
Ring
Wall
You
Gym
Eyes.
Bad blood
My fault
Judgement
Promise
What I what.
Distraction
Surprise
Surprise
For the best
Confusing
Accusation
Love one
Feelings
True love
No more
Its me.
Good bye
New life
Bitter sweet.
Mystery
Date
Sorry
Boss
Last straw
Bribe
Impressed
Destiny
Forgetfulness
King Ryan.
Interest
Love
Love 2
Complete
Rules
New life
Trust
Antics
Family
Bruised
Sorry
Forgiveness

New job

3.4K 21 0
Bởi issabellazane

"So you are going to drop your dream job for your uncle who you barely even see?"
Theo my fiancé ask sitting in the bed watching as I packed my suitcase.

"He is the only family I have left Theo,"
"And just because I have a great job here in Paris doesn't mean it's my dream job,"
"I have been working my ass off since I moved here 6 years ago,"
"I think I deserve a little break."
"Being a personal chef is a much easier job."
"And I actually missed California a lot."
"And even though the job is only for a few months I'll return to Paris after the match in April."
I said looking at Theo.

"And who's the boxer you're going to be cooking for?"
"Do you even know him?"
"I heard professional boxers are crazy and they have terrible temper."
"Those guys gets hit in their head more often than normal, they aren't mentally right."
Theo said making me burst out laughing.

"Theo my entire family was boxers even I used to box before I came to Paris."
"Am I crazy?"
"And even though I'm not sure who the guy is,"
"I am ashamed to say I haven't been keeping up in the boxing sport recently,"
"Actually since I moved to Paris I lost track in everything boxing."
"But I know for sure is he has a very big match coming up and my uncle insists that I be his chef."
I said looking at Theo as I zip my suitcase placing it on the floor.

"And what about our wedding?"
"It's in May and you haven't even started preparations,"
"we don't have a venue and haven't even started looking for dresses."
He said while helping me carry my suitcase downstairs because my cab will be here soon.

"Don't worry Theo,"
"I'll take care off everything when I get back."
I said giving him a hug as my car arrived.

I looked back at Theo as my car drove off I have to admit I'm not feeling guilty for leaving like I was expecting myself to be.
I was actually feeling anxious,
Anxious to head back home to California,
I can't wait to rekindle my relationship with my old friends and especially with the guys at the boxing gym.
After my parents died they were the closest thing I had to family, the guys at the gym and my uncle Joe literally raised me.
I just can't wait to get home and get back into my old routine.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

174K 5.3K 36
[COMPLETE] Lydia and Dustin share the fact that they are boxers. However, the two lead very different lives. Lydia Dunst was raised in the life of bo...
593K 20.4K 42
They say the hit that hurts the most is the one you don't see coming. That hit was Paisley Dean - the one who got away - and I've spent every day sin...
2.8K 22 20
i'm really bad at descriptions. there is no plot to this story, just purely fluff/entertainment. my writing evolves over the time ive been writing th...
403K 9K 44
sequel to 'hating you from the beginning.' READ BOOK 1 FIRST! ~ "I know I know." I rub my face. "Why am I at your house?" I ask. "I wasn't going to...