Bestfriend ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ; SUGARHILL...

Galing kay Ihrttheweekndd

Nah lemme stop I got a wife yall ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ, do you even know what that is ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ, I put a ring on her finger... Higit pa

1 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
2 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
3 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
4 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
5 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
6 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
7 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
8 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
9 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
10 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
11 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
12 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
13 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
14 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
15 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
16 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
17 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
18 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
19 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
20 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
21 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
Photos dedicated to trey n Indi๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
22 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
23 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
24 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
25 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
26 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
27 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
29 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
30 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
31 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
32 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
33 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
New Characters โ—๏ธโ—๏ธ
34 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ
35 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
36 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
!! Read !!
wagwan whores
37 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
38 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
39 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
40 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿฝ
not part of story cause its done
SEQUEL??

28 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ

2K 34 32
Galing kay Ihrttheweekndd

--

"𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 hurry up niggaa"

"Darrian if you rush me one more time I swear down I shoot you wit ya own knocka"

"You gon make us late to our own music video!"

"I'm ready just shut uppp"

I rolled my eyes and got into edots car after locking the door.

--

After like 50 mins we finally finished it and we then dropped the song which got alot of attention within 3 hours it was BLOWING UPP. Most people supporting some others not jackin it but the can suck a dick.

After the shoot we went back to mine and I took my shoes off and I ran upstairs wit mia as the boys slow asses trailed behind us.

"WAIT WAIT OMG TELL ME WHY I HAVE A VIDEO OF JAY SAYIN HES SASSY"

"NAH WHAT MIA LEMME SEE"

I say wheezing I gave her my phone and she found the video and I started laughing I fell off my bed making me laugh even harder. Mia got a few words out while laughing

"Let's...Faceti...Jay"

Is all I could make put I grabbed my phone still laughing and facetimed him

"Yooo wassup lil girl"

"Wassup is I've found a video of you saying you sassy"

I said starting to laugh again as Mia played him the video

"It's not that funny calm down did you do crack cause that ain't even that funny"

Jay said laughing slightly at us mugging us at the same time

"It is that funny"

I said rolling my eyes before ddot burst into my room mugging me

"Indiyah why you talking to nigg-"

"DDOT IS THAT YOU GANG?"

"OHHH WASSUP JAY"

DDot literally snatched my phone outta my hands i nearly violated this nigga then I remembered how fine he is so I js looked at him as he smiled at the phone. My door swing open and why the fuck edot massive ass decided he wants to say hi too pushjng in-between dd and ddot shouting down my phone.

I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone back and said bye to Jay before hanging up.

"Damn nigga you takin my phone and being so loud edot massive head heard yu"

"Niggas get out of my baby mommas room"

Mia said pushing the boys out I laughed turning around onto my back watching mia comeback on the bed and she jumped onto me. I screamed and slid off my bed with her in my arms I laughed as we laid on the floor.

I smiled as we got up stumbling over slightly as I got up still laughing hard. Walked over to my draw and grabbed a pre roll and showed it to mia making her nod.

"Mm I wanna eat a snack aswell"

I said and Mia hummed in agreement I grabbed my lighter and lit the blunt and took a hit before passing it to Mia. I motioned to go downstairs and she got up passing me the blunt and I took it and took a hit ghosting it before blowing out while we went downstairs.

I turned on my phone while passing mia the blunt and I pulled her over to do a tik tok with me.

"Can we do a tik tok pleaseee"

I begged as we entered the living room

I posted it before grabbing the blunt off the side and inhaled before ghosting and exhaling. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge closing then looking in the cupboard I grabbed the red doritos for me and cheetos for mia. I grabbed two Kit kats before closing the cupboard.

I opened the fridge grabbing a bottle of water and passed one to mia before we went upstairs. I opened my door with my foot then threw the snacks on my bed closing the door behind me.

I went to my wardrobe and picked out Pyjamas before throwing one towards mia. I went to my bathroom and washed my face before going to my room. I sat down at my vanity and did my skincare routine before sitting on my bed and looking for something to watch.

"Omg let's watch kick-ass!"

My phone buzzed

《 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐨 ⭐ has sent a message》

I tapped on the notification

******************************************

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐨 ⭐
𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑢𝑢

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐚 🤍
𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑖𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐨 ⭐
𝐷𝐷 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐸𝑑𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑖𝑒

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐚 🤍
𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠
𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅.

******************************************

After 5 mins ddot and dd came in with there snacks me and ddot lay on the end of the bed mia next to dd and edot was sat up on his own which made me laugh abit.

I turned kick ass on and my jaw dropped seeing Dave / Kick ass I turned to look at mia her jaw dropped too.

"Nigga why is both y'all mouths open"

"Righ? A fly gonna fly in and kill ya"

DD and Edot said making me and mia laugh.

"Cause dave fine as fuck"

"FOR REALLL if I was a girl at that school me and dave would be a vanilla and chocolate swirl cause he so fine"

Mia said making me laugh , dd mugged her making me die laughing and ddot mugged me backing up away from me.

"CHOCOLATE SWIRL?"

Edot screamed also laughing making me and mia laugh harder.

"STOP MY STOMACH HURTS"

I breathed out holding my stomach while turned on my back.

DDot punched me in my arm so I would shut up which broke into me and him fighting as Mia recorded dd and edot shouting fight. I had him by his ponytail and I yanked his head back.

"Say sorry nigga"

"Sorry sorry!"

"Unt Unt yall are ghetto"

Mia said and everyone started creasing and dd fell off the bed making everyone laugh harder.

"Obviously a movie is not the way to go tonight cause yall missing it so let's go live"

Mia said and I nodded slowly letting go of Ddot's hair. He turned around and mugged me flicking my head I flipped him off and turned on Wifey by next, put sunglasses on and gave one to Mia as we sang pushing ddot out the frame.

"YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL GIRL"

"IT IS SO CRITICAL GIRL"

DD pushed us out the way making me slip over as he screamed

"YOU LOOK SO CRUCIAL GIRL"

I side eyed him and shoved him making him drop and I started laughing

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿: 𝗬𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗼𝗻

𝗨𝘀𝗲𝗿22: ^^ 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻: 😂😂 𝗔𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗱 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮

𝗗𝗗𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘆: 𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗢𝗢 😭

𝗗𝗗𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗗𝗗𝗳𝗮𝗻: 𝗔𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼..💀

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗮: 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗵𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗼 😭😂

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻: ^^^

"Evaaa!"

DD screamed smiling at the screen I shoved him grabbing ddots phone I screamed saying hi to her.

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻: 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻

"Shut up sassy ass nigga"

I said laughing

******************************************

Bro tell me why this white girl at my school is signing the N word AND recording it?? 😐

The video is literally going round my school 💀

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

111K 4.4K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT โš˜ โ˜… แœŠ . ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘...
60.5K 546 30
๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“‚๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ
158K 1.9K 22
Just imagines of ya favs๐Ÿคญ
12.6K 212 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. โœฎ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...