The crimson child -Male Sith...

By Dakejo0

There is no prophecy... There is no warning... you emerge from the shadow as you strike down everything holdi... More

The Ancient One
The Shadows Within
Battle of Sventove
Ally or Enquiry?
Onset on Zakuul
Knight's Oath
Negotiations
A Challenge?
Contractor
Miracles still happen
Abduction
Gladiator
Toys
Freedom
Role Model
Nightfall
False Heroes
First Encounter
Furious Factory
The old you
Jingling chains
Embattled outpost
Glimmer in the snow
The endless city
Endless talks
Seed of temptation
Where I come from
From the shadows
Cats and dogs
Shifting gaze
Friendly reminder
Inquiry for help
Strong will
Comradeship
The enemy of my enemy...
Ruins of Nabat
Heroism
On the offensive
Storming of the capital
The Venerable
Differences
Necessary offer
Sight on Geonosis
Mercy
Black in sand
Desperate shield
Second wave
The generator
Cleanup
Deathsinger
Rebel's Diner
Eclipse
Connecting
Tradition in Terrorism
Embarking on Concordia
Legacy in Flames
Minor complication
Shadows of suspicion
Seed of Dissent
Crisis on Mandalore
Deception's dark dance
Fervent Address
Political Aftermath
Echos of Mandalore
Shared Company
Rebel Assault
Veiled journey
A New Face
Echos of Betrayal
The Senate's Deliberation
Call for war
Paths to Discontent
A path forth
Voices of Revelation

The Lone Hope

3.9K 97 27
By Dakejo0

Your opponent draws his sword and rushes towards you. Quickly you activate your lightsaber to block his attack and feel the strength of your opponent raving through your body as your blades collide.

"Not bad for a child." the mandalorian praises, "But is it enough to fill your empty words with meaning?"

"I like that phrase, I might use it myselft one day!" you say with an amused smile.

The two of you continue to exchange strikes, but with neither being able to gain any ground. His fightingstyle is swift and fast, just like yours and even though you're a little faster then your opponent, he's still stronger. Before the fight began, you vowed to yourself, that there will be no force abilities involved, since you wanted to have a fair battle and test out each of your swordsmanship. In an unheedful moment the mandalorian caught one of your feet with a low kick, causing you to loose your balance. Proudly your opponent places himself in front of you, hovering his sharp beskar blade just above your throat.

"As I said, not bad for a child."

Your grip around the lightsaberhandle tightened, because you hated being called a child. The hellish yellow of your eyes started growing brighter and you focused all your willpower on not using the force.

"You were not able to fill your words with meaning and now I shall be the one to claim your head instead!" the mandalorian said, already announcing himself as the winner of your duel and looking back to the six guards standing by the throne.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." you whisper.

Surprised your opponend quickly returns his gaze back to you. In a speedy motion you strike the mandalorians knee with the sole of your foot, breaking his stance. In the next wave of attack you quickly bring your knees to your chest, while your hands make their way to the floor besides your head. Now with all the strength left in your body, you push your hands upwards and at the same time strike the mandalorians thorax with everything you can get out of your legs, causing yourself to jump right of it. In mid air you turn yourself around with a small backflip and your foe flying across the room.

Slowly straightening yourself up again and shaking some dust off your shoulder you ask provokingly: "Now, shall we beginn the fight?"

"HA HA HA! You are an amusing fellow. If you were born on Mandalore, I would've loved to make you one of my clansman!" the mandalorian exclaims, "It's a true shame we had to meet this way."

"Indeed." you agree.

"My name is Jaaren Jin, I hope you'll remember it well. Now let's make this fight worthy of a sith, shall we?"

Now the expression of your opposer changed from an annoyed look into a battlelustern raging beast.

Without hesitation you reignite your crimson blade and launch your next attack. A deft strike right to Jaarens head. The mandalorian blocked it with ease and as his beskar blade pushed you away, you jump back to catch your breath, yet again leaving your stance sloppy and your defense full of openings. Unfortunately Jaaren does not fall for your simple trap but instead just stands there, calming his rage and hunger. Your eyes widen in realisation. In that moment you see the teachings of your own master reflect in the mindset and swordsmanship of that one mandalorian. But Jaaren Jin doesn't give you your time to give it more thought, as he already tries attacking you again. In the last moment your lightsaber moved almost instinctively to just barely block his sword. Again the two of you lock your blades.

"Your swordsmanship is based on the concept of dominating your opponent, that's why you struggle with someone on the same level as you." Jaaren explains.

"I simply didn't want the fight to end too soon."

"So we're getting cocky now?"

A faint smile finds its way on your lips.

"It is time to end this Jaaren Jin!"

"Let us see who is the one ending this (Y/N) (L/N)! "

The eyes of your opponent start to overflow with confidence and rage as his strikes grow harder and faster. You're doing your best hanging in there, avoiding and blocking the strong and heavy strikes that followed each other. You see Jaarin lifting his sword up to strike you from above, giving you just the split of a second you needed. As the heavy strike falls down upon your head, you hold your Lightsaber in the way, letting your opponent think that you're about to block, but instead you tilt your saber down following the motion of the mandalorians strike. In that exact moment you step outside of the blades path, barely avoiding the sharp edge, and move your shoto right behind it. In a swift motion you first cut right through both of Jaarens wrists and after that, you guide it to cut through his abdomen. The proud mandalorian sunk to his knees, while you were standing right behind him, placing your lightsaber on his throat.

"I acknowledge your stength and hereby declare you, (Y/N) (L/N), the new head of the Jin clan of Mandalore." Jaaren Jin said with his final breaths.

"So be it!" you exclaim as you took his head of his shoulders.

With his liveless body falling to the ground you turn yoursefl to see the six guards by the throne now kneeling and sinking their heads.

"We will bear witness to this day. From today onwards we swear our absolute loyalty to the new head of the Jin clan, (Y/N) (L/N)." they all said collectively.

"(Y/N)?!" a well known female voice screamed.

It was Bo shocked and in disbelief over what she just saw. The man she thought so highly and innocent of, was standing in front of her with a red lightsaber and just beheaded a mandalorian.

~Bo-Katan's POV~

I woke up in the middle of the night by an alarm coming from my wrist commlink. Normally I wouldn't bother to answer but this wasn't just a normal signal, it told me that my favourite speederbike just got stolen. Annoyed I sit myself up and rub the sleep out of my eyes. My thoughts instantly went to (Y/N), was he sleeping right now? I shook my head trying to get myself to wake up as fast as I could, after all my speederbike just got stolen, probably by some small-time criminal. I need to teach those bugs a lesson sometime. I lift my heavy body out of the bed and start putting on my armor and jetpack.

After a while I find myself flying over the small city seeing my men patrol on the streets but with no sign of my bike, so I follow the signal until I arrive at some strange cave. Normally I know every corner around here so it seemed even stranger to me that I didn't know of that one. I landed near the entrance and saw two men guarding a door. I didn't recognize the symbols on their chests so i just decided to sneak around and try to find another entrance. Eventually I came to find a small crack in the stonewall where I could barely fit through.

I made it through the crack and slowly sneaked my way to the next source of light. I heard the sound of blades colliding and wanted to see whats happening, but then I saw (Y/N). He was duelling with a mandalorian I didn't know.

"It is time to end this Jaaren Jin!", (Y/N) said.

It looked like a traditional duell, still (Y/N) had a red lightsaber in his hand. I was so confused. Who was (Y/N)? What is he doing here? Why does he have a red lightsaber? Who are these mandalorians in black armor? I had so many questions popping up in my head on after another and i couldn't figure out even the slightest answer to any of them.

Suddenly I see (Y/N) getting pushed back by his opponent. I felt the urge to jump in rising inside of me, but barely stoped myself from doing so. I couldn't quite figure out what was going on over there and from one moment to another I witnessed how (Y/N) defeated the Mandalorian and... beheaded him...

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

"Bo!? What are you doing here?" you ask trying again to put on the act of the man she knew.

"My Speederbike got stolen so I followed the signal to this place. I snuk around the guards and... and... I found y-you... with a lightsaber... and you were... . What is going on (Y/N)?", the female Mandalorian asked and stuttered.

"Should we get rid of her, sir?" one of the guards asks calmly.

"NO!" you shout as the confusion on Bo's face grew bigger.

"Bo, I will explain everything to you. All you have to do is go back to your room and I'll come to you shortly, ok?" you say trying to calm her down for a second.

The lieutenand of the death watch brought her hands closer and coser to the two blasters on her hips, while the six guards behind you were already pointing their weapons at her. You can feel her fear and confusion mixing together inside her thoughts.

"Stand down!" you command your Mandalorians in your usual deep Sith voice and they obey at once.

But the instant those words leave your mouth you realize your mistake. Bo has never heard you talk in that sinister and dark tone before and was now even more shocked.

"What are you (Y/N)?" she asks in disbelieve over what she's just witnessed.

You now focuse your whole attention on Bo-Katan, trying to safe what can be safed.

"Was it all a lie?" she asks with her blasters now pointing at you.

Your six guards immedietly raise their guns agian ready to shoot her before she can shot you.

"No it was not Bo!" you underline.

"You know I have this feeling for you and I don't know what it is. It makes me constantly worried about you. Asking myself how you are doing or if need anything. I don't know what it is so I'm constantly trying to fight it."

Bo's hands are shaking as she tries to explain every aspect of her feelings towards you. Seeing all of your Mandalorians decide, that the situation is to dangerous and open fire. All you see are six yellow bolts flying across the room directly to Bo. In those split seconds you are weighing up wether it would be better to just let the woman die or not, but then in the last second you decide to safe her by quickly stretching out your hand and catching the bolts just before they reach their target. In the same motion you redirect the shots through the force and disarm the shooters. Then you turn around to see Bo unable to do anything. Again you put on the act of the nice guy just trying to stabilize her feelings and embrace the female Mandalorian.

"What is this?" she asks you.

"I don't know, but I make sure we'll find out." you say as she starts crying into your shoulder, "Lets head home for now, okay?"

Bo takes a deep breath and then nods.

"You've still got some explaining to do (Y/N)!", she reminds you as you start walking.

Quickly you try to make up a story in your mind, but also decide to reveal portions of the truth since it will benifit your relationship and future missions you have for her.

"I recieved a message from Jaaren Jin saying he got some information I need to catch my next target,", you still went with being a bounty hunter, "unfortunately I was fooled by him. I think he was ordered by Count Dooku to kill me, since I am a runaway."

"A runaway?", Bo asked even more confused.

"Yes, I ran away from the Count so that I would be able to live a free life, but now he wants me dead.", you explained.

You could read on Bo's face that it started to make sense for her now and she completely forgot about the fact that her bike got stolen earlier. On your way back you try to explain the little details and that you've now "accidently" became leader of the Jin clan.

You both arrive at your chambers and again say each other good night but this time you are the one to give Bo a little kiss on her cheek. Her face turned rose red as you caught her by surprise and yet again you dropped your act the second her door closed in front of you.

You could not hide the disgust on your face over the things you just did. Then you sensed a pressence nearby it was one of your newly won clansman.

"I greet the new Leader of the Jin clan.", he says and falls to his knees.

"I have a question. How big is the network consisting of spies and assassins from the Jin clan?", you ask with a dark and demanding tone.

Your question clearly caught him by surprise as he didn't expect you to know of the true qualities of the jin clan, which lie in infiltration and assassination. That is why they call themselfs the shadow of mandalore.

"We currently have at least 3 spies in the republic and seperatist senate and also some in the hutt clan aswell as the pyke syndicate. Our assassins are ready to kill any target you order, head (L/N)."

"Good, let's keep it that way. There is just one little change. From now you all will refer to me as Lord (S/N). Do you understand?"

"Yes Lord (S/N).", he says and handles you Jaarin Jin's beskar sword.

"Also inform the others that while I am away Bo-Katan Kryze will be in command for anything not related to  assassination otherwise inform me directly. She still has the lone hope that I am some kind of good guy, let's keep it that way."

"Yes Lord (S/N)."

The next morning you wake up and head straight to Bo-Katan's place. You ring the dorbell and in front of you appears a rather halfly dressed Bo with big sleepy eyes, but the moment she recognized your figure she immedietly put her morning dress right and tried to act as she had been awake for the last hour.

"What brings you here this morning (Y/N)?", she asks with an excited smile.

"I'll be heading to my next hint today but I really wanted to say goodbye to you before I leave.", you answer with a faked sad tone under your voice.

"I understand. Is there anything I can do to motivate you to stay here any longer?"

"Unfortunately I'm in a hurry, but I promise to come back to you. In the meantime could you look over the clan?"

"You mean your clan? I will, don't worry about it."

You thank her with quick kiss on her lips and then proceed to head to your ship, while Bo is just able to stand in her doorway not quite believing what you just did.

~End of Flashback~

How would you want to continue the relationship between (Y/N) and Bo? I would love to hear your suggestions :) For now let us resume the story, shall we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 48 4
Starkiller was an apprentice to darth vader, he would follow his commands without question, he would hunt jedi that survived the massacre and give in...
179K 6K 38
[BOOK 2] Sequel to 'Tormented' "This little guy is going to have your back since I'm not out there to have it for you. Think of him like a little pie...
1.5K 73 7
"The inevitable return of the Sith.. A prophecy that has yet to be determined.. Chains have been broken and the Force shall set you free from the dep...
450K 13K 27
"I know you were once Anakin Skywalker, my father..." "That name no longer has any meaning to me." Anakin Skywalker is in for an eye-opening experien...