Pretty Girl - Scaramouche/Wan...

By yours_trvly222

In which a hopeless romantic falls for a loveless boy. GUYS THIS IS PRETTY CRINGEY BCZ I DID WRITE IT A WHILE... More

~Introductions~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~
~8~
Update schedule
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
heyy

~6~

731 31 12
By yours_trvly222

TW: violence.

A/n

Just so you know, Oz is a human in this story and looks somewhat like this but with slight changes that may or may not be described. Really, you can imagine him how you want, I'm basically just giving him a suit with Fischl's style, black hair and purple (partially glowing) eyes.

————————————————————

[Prinzessin der Verurteilung]

Prinzessin der Verurteilung
My dearest acquaintance
Is one such as yourself at the
party of the all infamous and
rich Lady Yelan?

Y/n
I am Prinzessin
Are you?

Prinzessin der Verurteilung
I am
At what location is my dearest
friend?

Y/n
In one of the rooms upstairs

Prinzessin der Verurteilung
Me and some other allies are on
our way to accompany you

Y/n
Aww
Thanks Fischl<3

Read 10:12

————————————————————

You quickly tidied the books away that you got out and lay some pillows on the floor near the bed. You wasn't sure how many friends Fischl was bringing but you doubted there would be enough room on the bed for all of you.

While laying the final few pillows out, the door slammed open, revealing a rather proud looking Fischl.

"Behold and rejoice, for I have found our goal, the almighty y/n!" She placed her hands on her hip and looked off with her eyes closed and a smug smile.

"Yes, yes, well done Fischl. Now, can we step inside?" Mona asked impatiently.

Fischl moved and everyone stepped into the room, finding their seats shortly after.

You recognised everyone in the room, yet you knew only few of them well. Sat next to you was, of course, Fischl. On the pillows sat Mona, Bennett, Razor and Oz.

"Oh, hello y/n." Mona sent you a gentle smile. Although you didn't really know her, you had seen her around and she seemed cool enough with her interests in astrology and supposedly being able to read into the stars. However, she had a rather obvious hatred towards Scaramouche, yet she also appeared to have a crush on him. You chose not to read into it as to not confuse yourself any more.

"Hello." Razor said, staring blankly. He seemed simple, but still nice. You didn't really have much else to think about the wolf boy.

"Uh...hey y/n!" Bennett sent an awkward yet wide smile your way. You'd only spoke to Bennett in your PE class, but he seemed incredibly kind, even though he has bad luck. Well, bad is a big understatement. He was clearly nervous to talk to you as well.

"Good evening Madam Y/n." Oz nodded towards you politely, so you nodded back. Oz was the only person you knew well besides Fischl. He was an amazing listener and let you talk to him about anything and everything.

"Hi everyone." You smiled at them all, your cheeks tinted slightly red at the sudden attention. You hated how easily your would go red at the smallest things.

For a few minutes, the room went silent. It wasn't a comfortable silence either, more of an awkward silence.

Mona spoke up as Bennett cleared his throat rather loudly.

"Sooo..."

Everyone's eyes averted around the room, looking everywhere but a person.

"What do?" Razor asked, being the first to look at someone.

Bennett jumped a little in excitement with a gasp, slightly shouting with joy of his new idea.

"Oh, oh! Why don't we-"

The door slammed open, interrupting Bennett's words.

Oh, he really is a poor unlucky boy.

Someone walked into the room, sticking their middle finger up through the doorway before it closed, then crossing their arms and mumbling something inaudible.

Then, they ran their hands through their indigo hair and looked up.

"Jeez, that little ginger is so incompetent and stupid. Such hard word." He tutted and turned, finally noticing our confused and wide eyed stares.

He looked at all of us before his eyes landed Mona. His face went pale for a second when his eyes widened before he tilted his head down, glaring deep into her eyes.

"Why are you here?" Venom laced in his voice as he spoke, everyone was rather shocked at the sudden reaction. It was normal for Scaramouche to be mean but, not like this.

Mona gulped before speaking up.

"I could ask you the same thing, Balladeer."

"Don't ever call me that again." His eye twitched as he spoke.

As you looked between the two, you could see their hatred was a lot deeper than you thought. Although, you was unsure of what made them hate each other so much.

"Why not, Balladeer?" She teased at him, and that broke him.

He charged towards her, going to punch her. Although he looked like he wanted to do more than a punch.

Everyone quickly got up, Fischl and Oz trying to move Mona while you grabbed onto Scaramouche, trying to hold him back.

Bennett and Razor shot out the room, trying to find someone to help stop the current predicament.

"Hey, hey! Calm down!" You held him back, although you were doing so miserably.

"GET OFF ME OR I'LL-"

"Hey, listen! Look, she can't fight back, she's scared. She knows what she's done wrong, come on." You tried to pull him away from the area but he stayed still.

As you tried to calmed Scaramouche down, Mona was shaking against the wall with Fischl and Oz beside her.

She wanted to aggravate Scaramouche, but she didn't think he'd react that much. I guess being away from someone for so long makes you forget how severe their issues are, or more specifically, anger issues.

Soon, the door burst open with Childe, Lumine and Yae Miko, along with Bennett and Razor of course.

Lumine quickly dragged Mona out of the room with Fischl, Oz, Bennett and Razor following behind, while Childe and Yae came to your aid.

To be honest, you didn't think they were the best people for the job: a ginger he hated and a forever teasing kitsune.

Eh, just Bennett's luck I guess. It's better than no one anyway, they probably know Scaramouche a lot better than me.

"Come on now pretty boy, your making the poor girl fight for her life against you. Besides, what would Ei think if I told her about this, hm?" She circled around the two of you with one hand across her body, supporting her other hand that moved as she spoke.

"I don't give a damn what Ei thinks, that little 'astrologist' is dead." He scowled, but his force lessened.

Soon, he looked around, taking in his surroundings. He hadn't fully realised you were holding him back until now.

He quickly stopped pushing against you and stood up straight, mumbling a "sorry" with his head down.

"Come on now, let's just go before anything gets worse." Childe grabbed onto Scaramouche's wrist and dragged him away.

You just stood there, shocked and confused. Everything just happened so fast.

"How did you just do that?" You asked Yae, blankly staring at her.

"Haha, you just have to make him snap back to reality. Once he realises what's happening, he's back in control again." She smiled at you slyly, like a fox.

"Now come on, you don't want to stay in this room on your own do you?" Her smile became kinder as she grabbed you hand and walked out the room.

————————————————————

A/n

Hiii. I didn't have any motivation to write this for a bit, it's out now though.

Once again, I've not proof read this T^T

Do y'all think I should continue the oneshot book I was writing? The first two chapters are very cringe and badly written, but I feel like I could delete them and carry on? What do you guys think?

I just need requests or something to motivate me😭

Anyways, do you guys have any ideas on what you want in this story?

I know there's only a few of you, but I'm grateful for those of you that are here<3

Love y'all. Make sure to look after yourself, have something to eat and stay hydrated<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 667 53
Y/N is female/uses she/her pronouns feel free to imagine other pronouns. Modern AU A lot of angst bc I feel like that's the only thing I'm good at...
107K 3.4K 22
When you and your childhood friends all attend the same college, chaos (and maybe a bit more) is bound to ensue. modern college au, childhood friends...
4.2K 282 11
A pop idol who wants to go to a normal school. [ON HIATUS] Cover credits: @ WhiteCookie1001 on Twitter - Scaramouche x Gender Neutral Reader Modern S...