Afianna: The Reincarnation Of...

By Eklipxe

Sa isang simpling hiling, nagbago ang buhay ni Afianna. "To be reincarnated having all of the magic powers ou... More

Afianna: The Reincarnation Of A Goddess
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIV

XLIII

5.1K 199 144
By Eklipxe

Wrath

Third Person's POV

Someone came rushing towards the door of the meeting room of the councils. Without knocking, he sprung the door open. He take the councils by surprise.

"That was rude, bastard." Asik ng isa sa mga council habang masamang nakatingin sa lalaking halos hindi makahinga.

"Paumanhin ngunit may dala akong masamang balita." Nakatungong sabi ng binata nang maayos na itong nakahinga.

Pherso knew something is wrong. So bad that it is making his heart beat fast because of nervousness. He is anxious of this bad news that this young lad bear.

"Prince Gemini..." the boy gulped a large lump of air. "is missing." He continued.

Everyone went pale hearing this news.

"It is rude to joke around the elderly, young lad." Pherso refused to believe this nonsense.

Ngunit natigilan lamang siya nang makita ang binata na nanginging sa takot at pag-aalala at mas lalong nakikita ng lahat ang pagkabahala na rumehestro sa mukha nito.

Pherso wiped the cold sweat coming down on his forehead.

"Since when?" He asked calmly but the anxiety in his voice is evident.

"Last night." He heaved a deep breath and continue. "Someone witnessed him going inside the forest at the northwestern part but he was not alone. Kasama niya yung isang healer na Akiyah ang pangalan. Ngunit, nang dumating ang umaga, no one saw both of them."

"Have you tried asking the royalties?" Pherso asked again.

"Yes, we already did ngunit lahat sila ang sagot ay hindi nila nakita o namalayan si Prince Gemini. Nang aming suriin ang gubat, nakita namin ang wrist band na inilalagay namin sa isang pasyenteng nagkalason sa katawan."

Sabi niya at pinakita sa Headmaster ang kulay itim na wrist band na may pangalang, Gemini.

Hindi agad nakapagsalita si Pherso bagkus ay kinuha niya ang wrist band gamit ang kanyang nanginginig na mga kamay.

"What's the meaning of this?" He asked and no one was able to answer.

The fight just ended because of Gemini and now, he went missing.

Everyone was exhausted and no one was able to preserve their strength except for when they passed out. Everyone is working so hard in restoring their academy.

Everyone knew no one won the fight but they lose in another way. Their building, gardens, and even some of the resources gone bad and burned to ashes.

They know that they  are all inferior in strength and number against the enemies and now, they lost Gemini.

"Call the royalties!" Headmaster Pherso ordered in frantic.

The young lad nodded and hurried out to go to the broadcasting room to summon the royalties.

"What do you mean Gem is missing?!" Vanilla's voice boomed all over the room. "Maybe he is somewhere we don't know, or maybe he is just sleeping somewhere in the forest. You are not really sure that Gem is missing right? Maybe he went there to chill and relax. Right? Tell me you are lying." Vanilla is desperate for positive answers but no one can even answer her in this moment as everyone is feeling the same, and asking the same.

"Have you checked the other dimension?" bigkas ni Hailey na nakapagpukaw ng atensyon sa headmaster. "We don't have time to lament here as there are still many places he frequents such as that dimension."

Headmaster Pherso looked at her confused. "What other dimension?"

"Yes. There's that place he usually went to. Hearth." Binalingan ni Vanilla si Hearth na malalim ang iniisip. Nang maramdaman ang mga titig, tanging iling lamang ang kanyang ginawa.

"There's no presence of Gemini in that side." He said with disappointment.

Napakagat ng labi si Vanilla.

"What other dimension?!"

Napabaling ang lahat nang sumigaw ang Headmaster. He is showing veins on his forehead at tila puputok na ito dahil sa galit.

No one was able to answer. Napakagat labi na lamang ang kadalasan habang ang iba ay hindi makatingin sa kanya ng deritso.

"Hearth." Pagbaling niya kay Hearth who contemplated whether to tell him the truth or not.

But there was the promise. The moment they speak a single detail of that dimension, their memories will be erased.

Umiling si Hearth. "We cannot tell you. Only Gemini and Afi can answer your question." Hearth answered regretfully.

"Why?" Mas kumunot ang noo ni Headmaster Pherso at kita na sa kanyang mga mata ang galit na siyang bago sa lahat. "There is a dimension in this academy that I don't know and you are telling me that I am forbidden to know about that?! Don't spout nonsense. No one has the right to know more than me as this place is part of my jurisdiction." He said, eyes raging like a bull. Kitang-kita na ng lahat ang kanyang mga ugat sa noo dahil sa galit.

Kunot-noo siyang tinignan ni Hearth at tila hindi na rin makalma ang sarili nito.

"Calm your head, Headmaster." Hearth said forcefully. "As much as we want to tell you about that place, that will just risk our memories. A higher being is protecting that dimension. But that's not our main problem right now, Headmaster Pherso. Gemini is missing and we don't know why. Aside from being a prince of a strong kingdom, he is the main force of this academy."

Napasandal si Headmaster Pherso sa kanyang upuan at marahas na hinilot ang kanyang ulo.

Everyone went silent.

"Why do you think he was abducted?" tanong ni Headmaster Pherso nang ito ay mahimasmasan.

Napaisip ang lahat.

"They need the bluest blood of all."

Napalingon silang lahat kay Yeshua nang ito ay nagsalita.

"That's why we let the princess run away out of fear her as they might abduct for her blood." Hailey added.

Headmaster Pherso nodded. "You did the right thing. But right now, we need to find where Gemini is and how to rescue him."

Natahimik ang lahat.

Vanilla opened her hologram device and showed the map of the entire school.

"These red-marked places are the site where battles happened." Makikita sa mapa ang pulang mga marka at sira-sirang mga buildings.

The map shows the 3D design of the school after the battle. Wrecked and damaged buildings and landscapes.

"This is where they put Gemini on quarantine. Kilometers away from the evacuation area." Hearth pointed the northern part of the academy. "It is near the forest which were Gemini was last seen. We can conclude that everything was planned."

"The healer, Akiyah, was also missing." Headmaster Pherso added the information.

"It means she's a traitor." Lance said in finality.

"The moment Gemini was hit by the poison of Aquilo, everything in their plan worked." Ken said as he pondered.

"But the real question is, what's the use of Gemini in their plan?" Vanilla mumbled loudly.

"We also need to track down their movements." Ken added.

"But we cannot do that right now." Yeshua pointed out. "We have more than injured people that the one who is able to follow yet also lacks skills."

"Which is the first priority? Tracking down Gemini or healing the injured ones?" Hearth's question landed just like a bomb. Everyone went silent and pondered a little more.

They know that they cannot risk fighting again not until they are fully healed and are able to fight. And most likely, some will go home after this fight. They'll lose fighting force. They will stand no chance against the enemy for the next attack.

"We need help." Hearth said. "I'll be going out for a couple of hours. I'll try to convince them." Hearth added before he completely left the room.

Headmaster Pherso was unable to question Hearth before the boy walked out of the room in order to connect with the Dimension.

"What should we do now?" Carmen voiced out.

Halos lahat ng mga kasama niya ay napatingin sa nag-aalalang Carmen.

"We should tell the parents of Gem." She added and looked at Headmaster Pherso.

Headmaster Pherso pursed his lips together and nodded as he heaved a big and heavy sigh.

"Alright. I'll be the one to contact them." He stands up and composed himself. "Go out and act natural. Continue what you were doing until now. But secretly tracked down where Gemini is possibly locked right now. Dismiss." He commanded after he found his composure.

Everybody nodded and left the office without a sound.

Yeshua's POV

After that talk with Headmaster Pherso, the next day, the Queen of Ignious Kingdom, the mother of Gemini, Queen Genova arrived with scary and dangerous expression on.

And now, we are having a face to face meeting with a fierce mother.

"Tell me, what happened to my son?" Her voice is composed yet cold.

'I now know where Gemini got his composure.'

She looked at us one by one but no one, including me was able to withstand the pressure of her piercing stares, or glares?

As I stare at her, I can see the raging mother phoenix burning in a bloody-red fire showing her anger within her calm façade.

"Well?" She said when no one was able to respond within a minute. "Yeshua." She called.

I looked at her but I looked down and shake my head lightly before looking at Ken who was sweating a bucket since earlier despite the cold atmosphere.

"Kenneth." Queen Genova called him.

"Ti--- Queen Genova..." He said nervously. "It started when he was poisoned by a traitor."

We can hear the gulps that he has been doing as he speak to the Queen.

"And where is this traitor?" the Queen asked again but this time, agad na napayuko si Ken na tila takot makita ang mga mata ng reyna.

"He---." Ken gulped, nervous and afraid. "He--- was taken away by his underlings." He said, almost like a whisper.

But everyone shivered when we heard the breaking sound of a glass. It was not the sound of an accidental fall of a fragile object but the intentional smashing of the glass.

Matapos nito, sunod-sunod na ang pagkabasag ng mga bagay sa loob ng opisina.

"Qu-queen. Calm down."

Even Headmaster Pherso is afraid of the raging wrath of a mother.

I looked and saw the mess made by the Queen.

Halos hindi na ito makilala bilang isang opisina.

Papers mixed in with the broken pieces and shards from vases and glasses within the room. Even the windows did not escape from her wrath.

With heavy breaths, she looked at Headmaster Pherso like she's about to gouge his eyes out.

"How can I calm myself down when my child has been abducted and no one! No one is able to know where he is right now!" Her calm façade is gone, long gone. "There are a lot of possibilities of what they will do to him and what will happen to him. He may be powerful but he is not omnipotent!"

The Queen exhaled, trying to calm herself.

"Tell me, Headmaster..." she sits down and lightly massaged her temples. "Where is my child?" It's an exhausted plea of a worried mother.

"We already tracked down their traces and sooner, we will be able to know the location of their hideout." Headmaster Pherso answered. "As soon as the location's been scouted, we will attack the hideout and rescue Prince Gemini."

"How close are you at knowing their hideout?" Queen Genova asked.

"The abductors are experts in erasing their traces. We are unable to move further because of the lack of traces." Headmaster Pherso stated in disappointment.

"I brought an excellent investigator with me. Assist him with what all you've got. You need to rescue my son as soon as possible." Queen Genova gritted her teeth before walking out of the room.

A minute after the Queen exited, everyone was able to breathe properly. Me too. 

I sit down on the sofa near me and calm myself as I pondered why they abducted Gemini.

There are a lot of reasons that I can think of. 

They abducted Gemini to reduce our force which is truly a big possibility. Or he'll use Gemini as hostage to get the princess. Or it can also be that he'll use Gemini against us using some brainwashing ability.

I creased my forehead as I think deeper for reasons and what we should do. 

In this kind of situation, a calm mind is what we truly needed.

Bawal kaming magpadalos-dalos dahil maraming buhay ang nakakasalalay sa pangyayaring ito.

I exhale harshly.

I just hope that someone can help us in this moment.

Third Person's POV

The news of Gemini being abducted was spread to everyone in the campus.

Lahat ay nag-aalala at natakot para kay Gemini ngunit marami ring nangamba at natakot sa anumang mangyari sa kanila dahil alam ng lahat, kung wala si Gemini, mas lalong mahihirapan sila sa mga kalaban na may posibilidad na susugod kahit ano mang oras.

"You have the chance to choose your own destiny. Thus, I will open the gates of the academy for you to choose whether to stay or leave, to fight or to stay away from harm. No one will question your decision. It's your chance to choose." 

Wika ni Headmaster Pherso nang lumipas ang dalawang araw na hindi pa matagpuan ang pinaglagyan kay Gemini. Even with the help of the experts brought by Queen Genova, they were still having a hard time figuring out what path the abductors took.

Halos kalahati ng mga mag-aaral ay lumisan kasama ang mga sugatan at malala ang kalagayan.

Headmaster Pherso pursed his lips as he crossed his arms on his chest while looking at the students leaving the premises of the academy.

'This is for the best.' He thought. He slightly tap his fingers on his arm as he thinks for solutions, plans, and what can possibly save them from this war.

They cannot decide rashly and recklessly as this can truly affect the future of everybody, even the people outside the academy can be affected by his decision.

This war cannot be underestimated and Headmaster Pherso knows it. He knows it so well and most definitely because they lost Gemini, no, Gemini, their main force, was taken away from them.

Thinking... Thinking... Thinking...

It was a never ending thought until he can come up with a much plausible course of action that can possibly minimize accidents and injuries.

'What should I do?' Headmaster Pherso thought as he stares at the wreckage in front of him. 'It feels like we are missing something... or someone?'

It was lunch time when Grace decided to go out from her dorm which was supposedly 'their' dorm.

Grace was ordered to not move too much as she was truly exhausted and drained in the last battle they fought. Matapos ang laban, tila isa siyang lantang gulay na hindi naarawan at nadiligan nang ilang dekada dahil sa putla niya. She was in a critical condition and thankfully, Hearth was there to help her. 

After days of being locked inside the room due to Headmaster's and Hearth's absolute command, she now finally got the permission to get out from her room, 'their' room.

"I miss her so much." Grace unknowingly mumbled as she stares down at the pastries displayed in the cafeteria. 'She would gobble any sweets offered to her.' She thought remembering the moments when she was still there, beside her.

'When are you coming back? Everything's a mess without you here.' She stares outside the glass window. 'Where can she be right now?'

Matapos makuha ang inorder na dalawang toasted tuna sandwich, lumabas siya ng cafeteria bitbit ang paper bag na laman ang pagkain.

She decided to take a walk around the campus as she bites on her sandwich thinking about things that should be done.

She decided to stay rather than to go back to her ancestors' mountain, the Mahawara. She decided to stay for 'her'. She knows and believe that she'll be back. She trusts 'her' so much that 'she' won't just leave her in this hellhole.

She knows that the royalties have too much to do regarding the abducted Gemini but she too worries about something, about someone. Grace knows Gelo felt the same as she do but Gelo was too busy practicing and enhancing his abilities and skills, unlike her, she have so much time to leisurely walk around the campus while biting a tuna sandwich.

"She's back."

"She's here."

"What is she doing here?"

Grace stops on her tracks. Her heart beats so fast.

This scene is too familiar for her to ignore.

Napalingon siya sa gawi ng mga mag-aaral na abala sa pagtingin at sa kanilang bulungan sa isa't isa. 

There, she sees a slim and lean figure that undoubtedly so familiar to her. She knows that she knew this figure and the aura. She knew that person walking slowly towards her.

She stood frozen in tracks. Her sandwich and the paper bag fell out of her hands. 

She's back.

She's here.

Yes, the one and only Afianna Valerie Glae is back.

Tears fell out of Grace's eyes. She felt an overwhelming emotion that cannot be held back.

Her usual outfit is gone. Afianna is wearing a black fitted raceback sleeveless shirt match with a black cargo pants. Though she is still wearing a cloth mask to cover half of her face. Aside from that, her twin katanas are crossed on her back. Her black hair is flowing freely even though her whole outfit is a mess with bloods and dirt.

She looks like she was from a bloody battle and Grace wants to know what happened.

Afianna, on the other hand, is walking towards Grace with a creased forehead. 

She knows nothing. She was gone for too long. She missed out so much. Sa mga nakikita niyang sira-sirang mga buildings, she knew something big and worse happened.

Afianna's POV

Malayo pa lang ako sa akademya, kita ko na ang mga sira-sirang mga gusali, mga sunog na mga puno at halaman at agad akong napaisip ng konklusyon.

A battle happened where the academy was the battlefield and the defender.

But, I have a very unpleasant feeling about this. Something truly horrendous happened.

Pumasok ako sa akademya ng may kunot na noo. Lahat ay napatingin sa gawi ko. Like always. 

Ngunit isa rin sa ipinagtaka ko kung bakit bukas ang gate ng akademya. I am able to enter the premises easily because of it. Wala ring mga kawal na nakabantay sa paligid ng tarangkahan.

Tila naubusan sila ng mga tauhan.

'Ano ba kasi ang nangyari rito?' Inis na isip ko.

Hindi ko na binalingan ng pansin ang mga mag-aaral na nakatingin sa aking habang may pagtataka sa kanilang mga mukha. Kitang-kita ko rin sa kanila ang pagod at mga sugat na tila ilang araw ng nadadagdagan.

I truly hate the feeling of not knowing anything. But this is a price that I must pay... for that thing that I asked... 

Medyo nakahinga ako ng maluwag nang makita ko ang pigura ni Grace ngunit agad ko rin itong binawi nang makita ko ang kabuuang kalagayan niya. She looks so thin and she lacks color. Her natural glow is not there. She is pale.

I walked towards her. Nakita ko ang pagbagsak ng kanyang bitbit na mga pagkain kasabay ng pagbagsak ng mga nag-uunahang mga luha pababa sa maputlang mukha niya.

"Grace..." I said, unable to say something as I look at her with worry while she looks at me with longing and great sadness.

She holds my face with both of her hands while she stares at my eyes with so much emotions mixed in. 

"You're finally here."

Her voice is weak and it almost cracked up.

"What happened?" I asked. "What happened to you? Why do you look like that?"

She gave me a sad smile. "A lot happened." She wipes away her tears. "You can talk freely now." She pointed out when she realized it.

This time, it's my time to smile sadly. "There's a big price I have to pay." I said with a smile. "But don't change the topic, Grace. What happened here?"

She clears her throat before answering my question. "Skoladi attacked us with a foul play. The traitors were able to take us by surprise. Thanks to Prince Gemini, they left. But damages had been done. And the most problematic of them all is..." She paused. She looks at me as if contemplating whether to tell me or not.

"Don't hesitate to tell me, Grace. Please."

My heart is pounding. I am nervous. Anxiety is kicking in. Something so bad happened.

"Gemini was poisoned by the traitor." She gulped. "He was then abducted."

My heart breaks apart.

"No..." I am speechless, unable to sink the information in.

Grace bit her lower lip. "Akiyah and Aquilo were two of the traitors planted in the academy. Akiyah was the reason why Gemini was abducted. We found out so late that Akiyah is not a healer but an illusionist." She explained. "The abduction happened two days ago but until now, no one was able to completely track down where they might brought Prince Gemini." She continued.

Upon hearing what happened, my blood boiled.

I know something was off with that woman but she was able to hide it so well.

Damn.

"You have to tell me every single thing that happened." I said seriously and she nodded.

Bago niya ikwenento sa akin ang lahat ng naganap, naghanap muna kami ng pwedeng mauupuan. Nang makahanap, agad niyang ikwenento ang lahat ng nangyari, walang-labis at walang kulang.

And the more she tells me what happened, the more my blood boiled.

"Foolish." I gritted my teeth. I stand up.

"Besh?" Nagtatakang napatingala sa akin si Grace.

"Let's go." I said before I hold her hand and we teleported.

Third Person's POV

Kung hindi lang talaga alam ng lahat na opisina ng Headmaster ang ginawang meeting room ng lahat, baka mag-aakala ang lahat na isa itong tambakan ng mga papel at mga basura dahil sa mga nagkalat na mga gamit at mga papel, mapabasura man o may kabuluhan. Lahat ay nagkalat sa mesa, sa upuan, at sa sahig. It was a good thing that Headmaster Pherso decided to make his office the meeting place. Everyone is helping each other in tracking Gemini, including Queen Genove who never leave and is helping the royalties with their investigation and planning.

Lahat ay may ginagawa. Aligaga at puno ng pag-aalala. Halos walang tulog na ang lahat dahil pangyayaring ito ngunit wala silang magagawa.

They need to find and rescue Gemini as soon as possible to avoid the unthinkable, death.

They are so busy talking to each other, planning, and conversing with ideas and possibilities when Afianna and Grace suddenly appeared in front of them.

They all blinked and stares at Afianna and Grace who trespassed inside the Headmaster's office, and worst, in the presence of the Ignious Kingdom's Queen, Genova.

Vanilla gasped loudly when it sinks into her who is standing in front of them. This made everyone blinked twice and stares at her but she couldn't care less. It's Afi! She's back!

Gustuhin man ni Vanilla na yakapin ng mahigpit ang kaibigan na ilang araw ng wala, tila hindi ito ang tamang pagkakataon na gawin ito dahil sa awra at enerhiyang pinapalabas nito.

'She's angry.' She thought. 'No. She's furious. Super furious.'

"For how much longer are you letting Gemini be captured?" 

There was neither greetings nor a simple hi or hello but instead, they were greatly surprised by her extremely cold and full of anger tone of voice.

They are unable to speak. The way she spoked sent shivers to their spine. The whole get up of Afianna, with her twin katana crossed on her back and the blood all over her, makes her even more terrifying.

They are scared, frightened.

"H-how rude." nanginginig man ang boses, Princess Divine was able to speak.

Napatingin lahat sa kanya including Afianna with her deadly glares. 

"Have you forgotten that our position are higher than yours?" Wika pa ng prinsesa. 

Nervousness and fear are evident in her voice but because of pride of a royalty, she spoke.

"You did not even bow down in front of Tita Genova. You're rude!" Dinuro pa niya si Afianna at kalaunay nawala ang takot nito. "Don't you think you need some lessons?"

Nakatingin lamang si Afianna but the more she stares at Princess Divine, her wrath was getting uncontrollable by the second.

"Do you think you have it all when you were able to disobey my father?! No!" Clearly, Princess Divine found her confidence in scolding the silent Afianna.

But silence does not mean obedience.

"If you did not run away from punishment, you'll be rotting in jail right now." Dinuro pa ni Princess Divine si Afianna nang malapitan ngunit hindi natinag si Afianna. 

She remain still and fierce.

"But I am not the one who run away from a fight to hide and did not even think of helping everyone else. Instead, she fucking lock herself in a very secure place, alone." It was a direct to the point statement against the princess.

Nanlaki ang mata ng lahat. It was one thing that Afianna answered bluntly but also because she talks more words than she could. Another thing is that, how did she know what happened?

Natutop ni Princess Divine ang kanyang bibig at hindi agarang makasagot. 

She knew what happened there. She ran away. She hid and locked herself up.

"I am not the one who's coward and weak." Dagdag pa ni Afianna. 

And the more she speaks, the more the clouds outside the windows darkens. And they all felt it. It was not just some imagination that the atmosphere is getting heavier, but instead, it's the gravity. Thunders can be heard and lightnings can be seen. The academy 

"I am not the one who thinks that I should be protected at all times because I am 'THE PRINCESS'." Afianna puts heavy emphasis on it. "I am not like you who feels like the world is underneath their feet."

Dahan-dahang humakbang si Afianna papunta sa prinsesa.

"But guess what?" She smirks. "The princess of the most powerful and rich kingdom is some weak ass coward that needs some protecting."

Hindi makaimik ang lahat. Walang nakapagsalita at naghihintay lamang ng susunod na gagawin ni Afianna habang iniinda ang pabigat na pabigat na gravity.

"I truly worry for this dimension's future." She scoffs at the princess. "And for everyone's information... Your very own respected princess here is not what the enemy wants."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ng lahat. Nagtataka at nagtatanong nilang tinignan si Afianna na tila isang malaking palaisipan sa lahat ang kanyang sinabi. 

Well, it is. Truly.

Everyone knew that Heart Kingdom's princess must be protected because of their bloodline that comes from a very old generation. 

"I know what you guys are thinking." Afianna read their minds.

Halos mapaluhod na ang lahat dahil sa pabigat na pabigat na grabidad maliban sa Headmaster at sa Reyna na mariin lamang nakikinig.

"But you're wrong." Afianna said at mariing napatingin sa reyna. "Princess Divine Sofia Lockhart doesn't have the bluest blood out of all of you. And Queen Genova knows it."

Queen Genova bites her lower lip, feeling guilty.

"Prince Gemini Orium Feros does." She added.

And there, Afianna drops his name like a bomb.

Lahat ay nagulat at hindi makapaniwala sa impormasyon na narinig.

"Gemini is the one they needed. To explain it, Queen Genova's ancient ancestors, came from the very dominant demigods that was once tasked to protect the fire phoenix's villages." 

Afianna and the Queen stares at each other.

"Am I correct?" Afianna asked but instead of answering, Queen Genova sits down. "This explains why Gemini is out of everyone's league."

'Aside from that, he possesses the white fire, the rarest of them all. It just means that Gemini got the blessing of the phoenix's' Afianna thought as she stares at the Queen intently. 

"H-how..." Nagsalita si Headmaster Pherso kasabay ng isang malakas na kidlat malapit sa kanilang kinaroroonan. Napatingin ang lahat sa kanyang gawi. "How did you know about all of that?"

"I have my ways." Tanging naibigkas ni Afianna. She stares outside the window. 'A price I have to pay.'

She's angry, mad, and furious but she also knows that nothing can be done by just getting angrier. She needs to move as soon as possible. She must rescue Gemini before they can do something to the prince.

"Hearth will be back soon with a good news." Afianna stated and stares at the door like she knows someone is coming.

Seconds later, bumukas ang pintuan at pumasok ang dalawang taong hinihingal. Hearth and Gelo.

"'They' were able to track the enemies down." Agarang bigkas ng batang si Hearth bago tinignan si Afianna. "You are finally here, my bride." Malaking ngisi ang iginawad ni Hearth sa kanya na siyang tinanguan lamang ni Afianna.

"Afi..." Gelo, on the other hand, was beyond speechless.

He runs towards her and hugs her tightly.

"You're back." Gelo whispered before letting her go. "Now, what's your plan?" Gelo asked her and everyone else is curious.

"I am going after them. I'll be rescuing Gemini, alone." Afianna answered and everyone stares at her unbelievably.

'A price I have to pay.'

On the other side of the dimension...

In a very tight and dark space with a very unpleasant stench, Gemini was locked up and chains are tightly wrapped around him, chains containing nullification magic, a strong one. Unable to move, nothing to see, cold contact with the metal surrounding him, hearing unknown metal banging against another metal, and he can feel how parched he is right now. The chains are draining everything inside him.

Struggling is a pointless act. All he can do is wait and wait. 

He believes that he'll be save. He trusts them, he trusts her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 202 24
Si Kiethlyne aynapunta sa kakaibang mundo, mundong punong-puno ng iba't ibang nilalang. Sya ang bababeng itinakda upang iligtas ang mundong kanyang...
92.1K 4K 40
A seventeen years old girl named,Elliana Delacroix is an Adamian.All of her friends has a special abilities.Pero siya ay hindi nabibiyayaan nito.Siya...
4.2K 121 3
Discovering an abandoned underground cellar, Meredith is transported to a world where magic exist and fighting skills is vital to survive. There, she...
21.3M 788K 78
She's not a gangster nor a mafia. Neither a lost princess nor a goddess. She's not a wizard or a guardian or other magical beings that exist in fanta...