abducted love

By jahysi

~Updates on Weekends~ Ariadne Arvanitis (22) lost her Memory after a Tragic "car accident". At least that's t... More

note
hidden identity
makeover
necklace
the ball
arrival
plastic doll
the dance
physical contact
nightmare
fight
night of events
lost of control
reunion
no one but me
cruelty
half an hour
contract
disturbance of balance
heritage
It wasn't me
baby mama
inopportune moments

attention

16 5 1
By jahysi

After I got dressed for the mission right away, I went downstairs to the gun room to fully load my gun.

Arriving in the room, I found Ilias there, who was also cleaning his gun and reloading it.

"I hope you paid attention this time" Ilias said after looking up and looking at me.

You could tell the nagging undertone in his voice.

Monotonously I answered him "I listened both times"

His laughter rang out and I looked at him with no emotion on my face.

"You know, Rey, you can pretend to many, but not to me. I've spent far too much time with you to know what's going on inside you." he started speaking straight away.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"The truth" he smiled at me.

"Stop talking nonsense. Come on, we have to go." I said while grabbing my gun and walking out of the room towards the garage.

Ilias followed me and of course could do other than comment "That's not nonsense and you know it too, sooner or later you'll notice that I'm right"

I quickened my steps and got to my car, which I got in, locked the doors and drove off immediately.

Before I left the yard, I saw Ilias move his mouth and looked angrily in my direction.

Before the mission, I don't need a theorist to make assumptions and babble nonsense in my ear.

But he was right about one thing and that is that in these meetings I really only had her on my mind and no one else.

No matter what I tried, I failed to appreciate her beautiful eyes, which resembled the honey-brown autumn.

Just like her soft skin, which I have felt twice so far.

And although I've had women under me that I've touched before, and never more than once, she's the only woman I'd touch more than once.

Her skin is a kind that as a small child you just need like a soft stuffed animal to fall asleep and without which you wouldn't go anywhere.

The brown in her eyes shows a darkness that she hides deep within and shows off with dominance when necessary.

The honey in her eyes shows a warm side of her, a warmth that she only shows when she thinks it's right and is sure that she can show this side.

Overall her eyes show a soft and dominant side to her.

You could see that she is a person with dominants and self-confidence when she danced at the Mafia Ball. The way she acted confidently on the dance floor and the way she responded on the day of the fight we met showed that she is not a person who hides from others but shows that she also wants to hold her personality and not break down when a person confronts her speaks.

With my destination in sight, I pushed all thoughts aside and parked my car a little hidden behind trees and got out.

The first thing I did was look around to make sure that no one from the Casmas was suddenly standing here.

After about 5 minutes I saw the SUVs driving up with the groups.

One of the SUVs was parked behind me and the exit was Ilias who came straight towards me.

"I hope you're about to get shot." he said angrily.

"The only one who gets shot here is you." I replied.

"It can be, but I hope it will be you this time." he said with a smile.

I didn't answer him and turned to the snipers.

"Well, you know what to do. After you're ready let me know so the other troops can get started."

"Sí Don." I got the answer before they ran to their positions.

"You still don't see that I'm telling the truth?" Ilias heard his voice again.

I stayed still hoping he would stop talking.

"You just drove away in front of my face. Just admit it to Reyes. Stop lying to yourself."

"Can you stop talking and focus on the mission" I said a little sourly.

Ilias took a deep breath and got into position.

After I had traced my tattoo on my hand, I also went to the position and waited for my men to do their work as quickly as possible so that we could just get in and out again.

From a distance you could see smoke rising in the air and that was our signal so Ilias and I ran inside.

Arrived inside there were several stacked boxes in which there were probably my weapons, which I should have owned a long time ago.

"Why are they all already unconscious?" asked Ilias confused.

"I've had the smoke bombs replaced with gas bombs so we can finish this mission as soon as possible." I answered Ilias' question.

"Does that mean my wish won't come true?" he asked while trying to hide a grin.

Just as I opened my mouth to answer him, I felt a stabbing burn in my shoulder and a groan of pain escaped me.

I turned and was about to shoot but Ilias was faster and hit one of the Casma men who was supposed to be lying unconscious on the ground right between the eyes.

"Sorry dude. But thanks for making my wish come true." said Ilias behind me.

I turned back to see him grinning stupidly.

"Don't look at me like that, you'd better go home to patch up your wound. Besides, that wouldn't have happened if you'd paid attention in the meetings."

Without answering him, I went quietly to the car, sat in the passenger seat and waited with my eyes closed and my head leaned back for Ilias to give the men the final instructions.

After Ilias came, we drove off quietly.

"There is a god on earth" Ilias broke the silence.

I uttered "callate perro" between clenched teeth and only heard his laughter before my phone rang and interrupted it.                                   (shut up dog)

I opened my eyes and took out my phone with my right hand.

"Si mama" I said into my phone.                        (Yes Mama)

"hijo donde estas" my mother asked me.        (Son where are you?)
"De camino a casa ¿por que?" I uttered between clenched teeth as Ilias drove into a sharp turn and I banged my left arm on the seat.   (On the way home why?)

No doubt he did it extra, which made me glare at him.

"hijo, ¿qué pasa? Estás herido?" my mother asked me worried. (Son, what's up? Are you hurt?)

"I'm fine mom, I'll be there in 10 minutes." I answer her.

"Okay, your father and I are waiting here, we need to talk." she said seriously this time and hung up.

--------

When I got home, the first thing I did was let Pablo treat me.

"May I ask how that happened?" Pablo asked me with a smile on his face.

Because otherwise I'm always very careful on missions and always come back safely. I can't remember the last time I came back with a gunshot wound.

"You can ask, but whether you get an answer is another..- ugh, shit you can be a little more careful." I hissed out.

"Lo lamento, I'm almost done."   (Im sorry)

As if all of this wasn't enough, Ilias stepped into the room.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see how my best friend is doing after the injury." he said smiling and sat down on the chair that was in the corner.

"I'm fine, you can go." I glared at him.

'No' he shook his head, still smiling at me.

"You know, you're lucky it's your left shoulder and not your right. I mean, how else are you supposed to jerk off." he started laughing, which made Pablo laugh too.

I snarled out angrily, "When I'm done here, you'll wish it was the right one."

"Ilias, can you tell me how our Don managed to get injured after a long time and you didn't?" Pablo asked teasingly.

"What is that supposed to mean?" asked Ilais, and continued speaking without letting Pablo answer.

"First of all, I don't always come back hurt..." he started which made me and Pablo laugh.

"Okay, maybe but our don here forgot the first rule of fighting your opponent." Ilias finished his sentence.

"Which is?" Pablo asked and looked over at Ilias which I did the same.

"Never turn your back on your opponent."

Pablo looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"In my defence, I had no way of knowing that one of the men wouldn't respond to the gas." I said, shrugging and hissing straight out.

"Aha, I would have said that too. Just admit that you didn't listen during the meetings and that you miscounted when organizing the gas bombs." indignant Ilias.

To which I glared at him in response and considered which of the many options to kill a person I could use this time.

"Okay, done." were the only words that made me jump up and charge at Ilias.

"Hey, hey I didn't mean that WAIT." he brought out laughing while also jumping up and running to the other corner of the room.

Pablo's hand on my right shoulder, however, made me stop.

"Reyes wait save that for later even if your right shoulder isn't restricted right now it could pull jerky movements into your left and then I have to sew it all up again and I don't feel like redoing it."

"Listen to your doctor, I mean we don't want you to hurt yourself again." Ilias said while trying to hide a grin.

With a final angry look in the direction of Ilias, I turned to the door and headed towards the living room where my parents were surely waiting for me.

"You're like little children." I heard Pablo say before I turned the corner and saw my mother sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine through the door of the living room.

"hijo ahí tu-" my mother started her sentence, but stopped after she saw the bandage around my shoulder and immediately got up to walk towards me. (Son there you-)

"What happened?" she asked me and pressed lightly on my wound, which made me contract my face in pain and I looked at her in bewilderment.

"uhhh sorry" she said then. Which made my dad laugh.

"Mi vita, it's just a gunshot wound, nothing special has healed. The only thing that matters is that he's still alive." He managed to grin and my mother slapped his arm.

"Cómo puedes decir eso" she asked him, stunned. (How can you say)

"We still live in a mafia family, actually you should be used to one of us coming home injured." he said while looking up at her from his place on the sofa.

"I'm still a mother and still have the right to care for my son even if I married into a mafia family." she replied with a glare.

"I know, and that's exactly what I love about you, but-" my father was about to say something but my mother interrupted him.

"No buts, there are no buts. Period." my mother finish the sentence for him.

I watched it all with a small smile and sat down on the sofa across from my father who is being scolded by my mother.

"Mum, it's okay, relax. I'll get through it. You wanted to talk to me about something?" I asked and immediately noticed how nervous she was and looked down at my father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 1.1K 46
{Dark: Enemies to Lovers romance.} "I would get her eyes tattooed inside my brain; yet I would still get lost in them with just one look." ...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
3.9K 249 36
Hello my fellow readers this is in no connection to my other Mafia books. My Name is Aria Marie Cortez I am currently 28 years old , this story is ho...
308K 7.2K 64
"Shit happens." Was all astrid could say. Her life was just a normal ass highschool experience with a smidge of suicidal thoughts and abuse, I mean,i...