My Bad Boy

By notsoverytypicalgirl

Lucy Anastasia Evans. The bad ass chick in town. She’s the one you don’t wanna mess around with. She’s the gi... More

My Bad Boy
Chapter 1 - Introducing Me?
Chapter 2 - How They're Left Hanging
Chapter 3 - Slightly Remembering
Chapter 4 - A Day of Greatness *Note the Sarcasm*
Chapter 5 - The Tour Guide and The Going to be Best Friend in No Time
Chapter 6 - Lunch Break

CHAPTER 7 - The Traditional Way

102 9 6
By notsoverytypicalgirl

(WARNING: THIS IS UNEDITED)

Presenting... The Three Month late Chapter 7. Enjoy! and sorry...

***

CHAPTER 7 - The Traditional Way

School went surprisingly well the last two weeks. After what happened at the cafeteria that lunch time, I apparently got to be the talk of the school for a while - okay maybe until now- which is not so good but Oliver and his gang and any other gangs at school sort of kept their distance from me which is not so bad. Also, they have this school blog which they named 'The Blog' (very original) and basically you can know some needed info about anyone in school here, and yes including the faculty even the janitor and the school bus driver. It has contact information, addresses, news and upcoming activities, pictures, videos and things that they find interesting that happens in school. So since they find that lunch break incident so interesting, I kind of found some pictures and videos of myself in The Blog, and as Liz said I actually did look like Carrie who was about to kill Oliver. I was surprised I didn't get detention for that but then later found out the no teachers or faculties know about The Blog. The 10 minute interview that I had with Mike is there as well. It's in writing, not the actual recorded thing (Thank God).

In these two weeks,Leizel, Elli and I actually became good friends. We hung out a lot of times, sometimes with Josh and Drake. I also talked with Karen, Brenda and Mae a couple of times through Skype and email. I told them about the friends that I met including Drake - basically about how annoying he was - and they were happy that I found new friends. They even want to meet them. Also, the days with Josh as my tour guide actually went great. We got to know each other.

It's Friday today and Elli texted me that she couldn't come to school because she felt sick. I made a mental note to visit her after school. Liz is also not around since she's punished by her coach from God knows what. And I haven't seen Josh since this morning. So that means I'm technically by myself now.

I enter the cafeteria 10 minutes late which means tables are supposed to be full. But thankfully I spotted one empty table in the corner of the cafeteria. As I headed to get my food I caught Drake looking at me from their usual table with his friends without Josh this time. When his eyes met mine, he genuinely smiled at me and for some unknown reason I smiled back before I continued to get some food.

Why does that smile seem familiar? I thought as I grabbed a small bowl of salad, an apple and a box of orange juice for lunch. I shrugged at what my mind was asking again and again and decided to just let it slip off. You're probably hallucinating. And yeah I really probably am.

I went to the empty table and sat down and started eating my salad.

"Is that all you're eating? Last time I checked you were eating like there's no tomorrow. Don't tell me you've changed into one of those chicks who barely eats." I stopped chewing and turned my head to the side to confirm if my hearing was still working and yes, yes it was because the voice definitely belongs to Drake effing Stiller.

"What the hell are you doing here? This is my place." I not-so-loudly slammed my hands in the table while getting up from my seat.

"Hello to you too, sweetheart. Do you want to sit?" he asked, totally ignoring what I said.

"Not unless you get out of there."

"Well then I guess you'll just be standing till lunch is over." He placed both of his hands to the back of his neck and laid back into the seat.

"Don't mess with me, Stiller. I'm warning you. Get out and go back to your friends or I swear I will drag you out myself."

"I would like to see you try girly."

I placed my bag down to the seat. Oh you did not just say that.

*After 5 minutes*

"See that wasn't so hard, was it?"

He grumbled. "C'mon. Let me sit."

"No." I replied then took a bite of my salad. "Not unless you ask for it with a please. But you know you could always go back to your friends and-"

I heard him sigh. "Can I sit?" he surprised me by asking. I looked up to see him and he was looking intently at me... with those puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"I... uh... um... o-okay?" I was staring wide-eyed at him as he settled himself to the seat he was in earlier.

I just stared at him for a minute or two before he talked.

"You know what? I change my mind." And he stood up. I was really confused now. He was about to walk away but then he turned back to me. "What are you still doing there? C'mon!" he said and got my tray of food and started walking back to his table with his friends. Guy friends.

I was just still sitting and staring at his retreating figure for a few seconds before I was out of my trance. I stood up and ran toward him.

"Hey! Where are you going? What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"My food is on my table. I'm transferring you there." said Drake.

"You can't just do that! I don't want to sit in your table. Give me my food back!"

He stopped and faced me. "C'mon, just this once. If you don't like it there I swear you won't sit there again."

I was quiet. I can't believe I'm actually considering this. Drake smiled; actually smiled a big smile and started walking again probably thought my silence was yes.

"No." I caught up. "I want to go back to my seat."

"But your seat is already taken now sweetheart." He continued walking. I looked back and surely my seat was occupied by a girl who looked pretty heartbroken.

"It doesn't matter. I'll just make her go away."

"Aw you can't be that heartless, right? I mean look at her. She looks like she needs her alone time."

"Oh but I am." I answered.

He faced me again. "Please?" We are really near his table now.

"Fine" I said under my breath just enough for him to hear. He had that big gorgeous smile again as he put my tray down the table.

"Hey guys. You all know this bonnie lass right?" Two brown haired guys and one golden blonde guy at the table nodded. Drake introduced them to me. The brown haired guys across our seat are Arthur - he's at the right side- and Zack - at the left- and the blonde guy is Paul. I remembered Paul the first time I met Drake when I asked for the Principal's office.

"Bonnie lass? Really? Are you Scottish or something?" I said as I sat down next to Drake.

"Not really. Just a quarter."

"So you have Scottish grandfather?"

"Aye sweetheart. I do." He said and I rolled my eyes.

The conversation kept coming. Arthur and Zack were a bit arrogant. They play football with Josh and they say they're really good. I can safely say they have big heads. Paul was also a football player but he's nicer than the other two guys. Drake just kept the conversation flowing.

"So Lucy, I have this party tomorrow night." Paul started.

"Yeah. I've seen it in The Blog."

"You can come if you want."

"Nah. I'm good. I'll just probably chill at home." I said.

"Aw you party-pooper you! You have to come. Paul host great parties! You can come with me if you want." Drake chimed in, giving me a wink.

He basically just asked you to be his date. Real smooth Stiller. Real smooth.

"Ha! Not a chance asshole. Especially not with you."

"What? Why not?"

"Just because."

"Just because what?"

"Just because." I shrugged.

"What does that even mean?"

"I just don't have a reason why I don't want to go with you in particular so Just because"

Arthur and Zack grinned and Paul chuckled.

"Finally! The mighty Drake Stiller got rejected by a girl." Paul patted Drake's shoulder as if to comfort him. "It alright my friend. Shit happens." And I just laughed.

"You just laugh now all of you because you sweetheart are going with me to that party tomorrow." He said with a smug look as if he's very certain it would happen.

I answered with a smug look myself "Make me."

"Oh I intend to. I'm a very traditional man."

*****

I drove home after I visited Elli in her house. Landon was watching TV with Lily in the living room and Lily jumped off the couch running towards me the moment I entered.

"Lucy's home! Lucy's home!" Lily reached her hands out to me, asking for a hug. I knelt down and gave her one.

"Whoa. Someone's energetic today." I kissed the top of her head before standing back up. Lily giggled.

"Mom's in the kitchen." Landon said.

"Mom's home early?" I asked, a bit surprised.

Just as I finished asking mom walked in the living room wearing an apron.

"Yes I am dear. And you're a bit late from school."

I sat down the couch with Landon and Lily. "I'm sorry. I wasn't from school though I was visiting Elli in her house. She's feeling ill today."

"Oh. I hope she's feeling better now then."

"She said she is." I smiled.

"But you missed your guest from school sweetie." I perked up at that.

"What guest?" I turned to face mom.

"Your boyfriend was here 5 minutes ago Lu." Lily said beside me.

What? What guest? What boyfriend? I'm sure my face showed my confusion.

"But I don't have a boyfriend." I defended.

"Well, it sure was a boy." Landon said. "I was rather shocked he asked mom to take you to a party tomorrow. The guts of that guy to take you out was really shocking. Plus he asked mom. And he really looked familiar too."

No way. Don't tell me. No way. No way. No way.

"His name was Drake Stil-" I interrupted mom because I know that it was Drake Stiller.

"Mom, don't tell me you said yes." I asked mom, horrified.

Her answer just made my mouth hang open but very speechless.

"Well of course I did! He looked like a fine young man and yes he really did look familiar. And!-" Mom raised her forefinger "- He asked for my permission. I mean, who does that these days, right?"

Mom looked at me. "Close your mouth dear."

_____Chap7End

Thanks for reading! Liked it? Please Vote. Comments, Suggestions, Violent Reactions? You can place those in the comment box. Share it if you think it's worth it :) I hope this chapter is okay. Have a good day! Lovelots :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 497 58
Jack Dalton has been the apple of Lucy Halloway's eye since they started working together at Mag's Sports bar three years ago. The charming, fun and...
4.9M 129K 26
An arm snaked around my waist and he forced me to face him. "That kiss on Wednesday was hot, wanna continue from where we left off?" He whispered h...
303K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
4.9M 109K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...