Anguish (Jikook/vmin)

By xpensive_girl00

Drowned in anguish, how long until he screams, 'Enough'? Contains dark stuffs, violence, bullying, bulimia, e... More

ANGUISH
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

22.

949 99 17
By xpensive_girl00

Jimin popped up two xanax just before jungkook picked him up for the uni!

After a brief pep talk by jungkook the day before, jimin somehow sorted out his scattered feelings and convinced his heart and mind to continue his classes.

Maybe classes could distract him from his thoughts! That's what emerged in his mind!

Jungkook's tiny smile eventually stretched out into a huge one as jimin looked at him before seating himself in the car...

The ride was awkward though! Jimin sprinted off as soon as the car arrived in the uni!

His eyes fell upon hoseok by the hallways but he swiftly ignored him..

Rue who was busy with his stupid stuffs, alongside his bunch of stupid ass mfs....he noticed that the so-called buddies didn't even bother to greet each other.

'Something is up with them!' He whispered!

Hoseok who used to sit just behind jimin all these days, he was suddenly sitting on the very back and now the whole class seemed to notice something indifferent between them..

The fucking lunch that jimin used to have with hoseok across him,..whispers poured in from every corner in the cafeteria as jimin was seen having a dry sandwich all by himself...

Rue saw it as an opportunity as he approached jimin and toppled over his matcha latte above jimin's head....

Hoseok was sitting just 4 tables away from jimin and rue internally smirked seeing hoseok was busy with his own lunch instead of running off to rescue the damsel in distress....

'Lovely!' He said....

'Fatty's friend left him! Aww so sad!' He mocked jimin in a childlish voice...

'What's your fucking deal, rue? Why tf can't you leave me alone?' Jimin stood up, dabbing his hair with lots of tissue paper at once...he looked exhausted!

'Because people like you needs to know your godammn place! You shall be reminded everyday, every second, how unwanted you are in this world, and how not even a single person would shed tears if your existence get wiped out from this world!'

'What?' Jimin exclaimed not because he didn't hear what rue said nor in shock, but because....out of every words that came out of rue's trashy mouth for him, the shit he said the very moment hurted him the most...

'Even if it's your fiancée's father uni, you can't do shit, jimin! You are useless and pitiful! Always craving for attention while carrying that miserable look? What a sick joke your face is!'

'Catch him and take him to the terrace! We would give him a makeover today!' Rue spoke up again, after spitting on jimin's sandwich.

Rue's minions caught jimin by his arms and legs with a smirk on their faces...

Jimin turned back, his eyes screaming for help...but hoseok was gone....he felt betrayed at the very moment...

He was deeming hoseok's deed as a lie but now it all seemed too true for jimin! He was betrayed brutally by hoseok!

He was taken advantage of , the only one he trusted upon, sent the bloody video to his family, even jungkook's family and the time when jimin needed that person the most, he turned his back upon him.

'Leave him right off this second!'

'Not you again!' Rue shook his head as taehyung caught his wrist bending it around his back.....

'Weren't you supposed to be in your basketball game?' Rue whined out in pain, his minions left jimin and ran away somewhere like the cowards they were... they didn't want to mess around with taehyung infact nobody in the uni wanted to mess around with the son of the trustee....

'I don't like this look in your face, rue! How about we give you a makeover today?' Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows as he began choking rue with all his might....he carried rue by his neck and dropped him down on the table...rue groaned out so loudly in pain that the observers around ran to their respective classes in fear...

'How is it? How's the feeling? Suffocating much?' He put some more pressure on his hand and jimin detached taehyung's hand from rue's neck seeing how rue's whole face had gone red! A minute more of the choking, and rue would have been dead for good!

'Leave it! He is not worth it!' Jimin said in his stiff voice leaving rue in there, pathetically gasping for air...

-
Taehyung had a lot to talk about with jimin but jimin didn't say a word to him and stayed quiet the entire lectures...

Taehyung eyed hoseok time and again as well....

He had this urge to thrash hoseok day and night for hurting his jimin! How could he?

There he was, always so desperate for jimin's attention..and that moron hoseok didn't even realize what he had, and took advantage of jimin's naivety!

He had seriously put a stop to his atrocious attitude seeing how happy jimin seemed with that jackass but he wouldn't have let jimin mingle with that prick  if he had known what the future had in hold for jimin!

The boring classes came to an end, taehyung wanted to go after jimin but didn't want to be clingy and traumatise him more than he already was!

He wanted to be a better man for jimin! He was trying to change!

He had done more than enough damage to jimin from his side, but now he all wanted to do was protect jimin from fuckers like hoseok....

-
'How was your day?' Jungkook asked to jimin who was slumped up on the sofa....

Jungkook couldn't ask jimin in the car as he seemed too down, but he wanted to make sure jimin was atleast okay so he not only just took jimin to the Park's mansion but also invited himself in!

'How do you think it was?' Jimin sighed, and sat up straight as soon as his mother walked up to him...

'Wanna eat?' She asked!

All it took for jimin's waterfall to pour down was just two words from his mom! Though he liked his mom's attention, but it honestly felt made him feel his mom more of a stranger than before!

'No thankyou!' He politely declined, rubbing his eyes immediately!

'You should eat, jimin! You need to eat!' She yet again said, but this time in more  convincing way!

'As long as I can remember you have warned me to starve all my life! Am I supposed to do what you want while wagging my tail as if I am a dog?'

'I don't want you to starve anymore! We already talked it out yesterday, didn't we? Now you want to have this stupid conversation again?' She raised her eyebrows, and jimin laughed at her face!

'Talked it out? You made my life hell all these years and you want me to go back being normal just because we talked it out? Stupid conversation? My mind and my body is so fucked up that I can fall dead any time and all you could say to me is what, 'Eat'? Just because you made a bowl of porridge for me, apologized, you think you doin' a great job of being a MOM? Screw your fake concerns and leave me alone! You can't even ask your son about his wellbeing, a woman like you is not worthy of being called a 'MOM'!' Jimin ranted, his volume at it's peak...he loved his mom undoubtedly but the years of being neglected by his mom, the way he was abandoned, starved, tortured.... feelings of hatred seemed to outweigh the unconditional love for his mom,..the very moment!

'It's you who never seemed to get tired by calling me mom 24/7...I may not be worthy to be called mom, I agree! But I have done as much as I could! It was you who fucked up, made a mess but I still supported you, yesterday! You went to that guy on your own, so I definitely don't want you to dump your frustrations on me just because I am being lenient with you now!' Her eyes moistened by the time she finished speaking..

Jimin took a handful of xanax pills from his pocket and threw it at his mom..

'My hands shivers, my body trembles and I get cold sweats even if I have to talk with somebody. I am barely surviving on these pills and you made me like this.. It's not about hoseok here..It's about what you as a mom should have done....you cannot take responsibility for what you did to your son and now you are shit scared to look beneath this facade of mine because you know that the cause of it is you! Yes, I called for you, longed for you 24/7, blamed everybody except you for my condition, never pointed my finger at you, wanted your love more than anything else but guess what mom? You never glanced at me, even when I used to fall sick, you accused me of making an excuse just to not exercise! You were always ashamed of me...you say it all feels new to you and it's hard for you! You still maintain this certain distance from me but you want me to be all accepting as if it's an easy deal to me! You should have killed me in your stomach instead of raising a son who is now full of fears, traumas and mental issues! I hate my life and I would have been better off dead than living like a piece of shit!'

Jimin's mom was speechless, all she did was her shake her head in complete denial of jimin's accusations towards her!

Jungkook was sitting still, he could see how traumatised jimin really was...the pain inflicted upon jimin was really much more than he could ever think of...

'You have gone mad after mingling with that guy? You were not like this at all!' She said, trying to wipe jimin's tears but jimin turned his face elsewhere..

'And what made me go to him, mum? You made your son so deprived of love that he had to search for it elsewhere....I would not have gone out craving for that love and trusted some trash who manipulated me so badly.. Only a warm smile from you would have been enough to feel loved but I was too disgusting for you to do so....and what else could I have done instead of searching for that warmth in strangers which I never received from you? All you did was project your own traumas upon me and I would never forgive you for it!'

'Go home, jungkook! And don't come to pick me up tomorrow onwards! I don't want anybody looking after me! I have managed to survive all these years on my own and now that I have succumbed to the pain, accepted my fate, I don't want anyone to do shit for me!' He said nonchalantly, while picking up the pills that he just threw in the air like confetti....

He couldn't afford to let them go to waste, it was his source of sanity after all..

A/n:
Do vote, guys!🤧💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 6.1K 22
Warning : contains smut and yaoi if you are not a fan of the above DO NOT proceed Disclaimer: I don't own the characters all rights go to their right...
192K 12.2K 52
A complicated story of two boys who seems to hate each other and the worse can happen is that they're brothers. But what will happen when one falls...
307K 20.4K 40
"I warned you, you didn't listen." "We need to find a way, please. We have to." He was desperate. Desperate enough to do anything to get out of...
349K 15K 35
Jimin knew his relationship was toxic but he chose to stay. This book contains heavy abuse and stuffs, proceed only when you donot get triggered with...