Season of the Tides (Pirates...

Oleh Nature_Queens

The Nature Queen Series: Book 3 We see the changes in a season as a simple flip of a light, an average everyd... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Prologue
1. Drinian's Tale
2. A Port on Fire
3. The Boy in the Dream
4. Ronan's Farewell
5. The Void
6. Pirate Rescue
7. Bootstrap Bill's Descend
8. The Woes of Talika
9. Hook
10. Kaylee's Rescue
11. Sisterly Love
12. Tortuga
13. A Song in the Night
14. Jack Sparrow
15. Ship to Ship
16. Reepicheep's Confession
17. Isla de Morte
18. Hook's Vendetta Revealed
19. Kaylee's Discovery
20. Killian Jones
21. A Heart of Gold
22. True Royalty
23. The Kraken
24. A One Way Ticket to Hell
25. A Storm Coming
26. The Power of a Nature Queen
27. Hurt
28. Jackson's Fear
29. A Sense of Direction
30. Ursula
31. Love in the form of Anger
32. Purple Sails for a Fallen Friend
34. Talika's Long-Lost Rescue
35. Meg.
36. A Choice
Epilogue
First look at the Clouds in my Vision

33. Where the Compass Points

58 4 0
Oleh Nature_Queens

"So, what are you planning to do now?" Reepicheep asked.

At this point, Kaylee wasn't positive on what she was going to do. She needed to get back to Narnia, she didn't know the time span between here and there- she could've been gone for a year for all she knew.

"It's not like you can just leave young Turner here," Reep continued.

"I'm not going to make him go," Kaylee replied.

"Well, you can't just leave him! He may die and you'll loose him forever!"

"That's debatable." Kaylee smiled as Reep turned around to scowl at Will, who looked quite amused.

"Hmm, you better hope his majesty likes you," he muttered as he scurried off.

Kaylee watched him go, sighing.

"You're planning to go back," Will said.

"I have to," Kaylee admitted," They'll be out looking for me by now."

He raised an eyebrow as he walked closer, "You don't want to leave."

"No, I need to but I'm-"

"Afraid that I won't come with you?"

She snapped her mouth closed, "Yes."

Will shook his head,

"You know I'll follow you anywhere," he reminded her.

"Then why do I sense doubt?"

His eyes flashed suddenly, and she didn't like it.

"I am a pirate, you know that," he told her.

She snorted, "What is it going to take to make you realize I don't care if you're a pirate or a Prince?"

He smiled and pulled out the compass from his coat, placing it closed in her hand.

The looked skeptically at him, an eyebrow arched.

"The compass?"

"It points to whatever you want most, wherever it points- you can have it."

She looked back down at the compass, running a finger around the rim of the wood.

He pressed his forehead to hers, causing her lips to creep up in a smile. He opened the compass and stepped back, it spun around for a few seconds before landing to the east where Will stood.

Kaylee smiled and looked back up, "I've found what I want," she announced.

He walked back over and looked down, smiling he looked back up at her.

"Then you can have me," he said.

She nodded and he ran his fingers down the side of her ear,

"Oh-" she removed the golden chain from around her neck, "This is yours."

He shook his head and enclosed her fingers over the medallion, "It's yours."

She pulled the medallion to her chest, it was a gift that she'd treasure in the years to come. What about Jackson and Marien; the Pearl? Would he really leave it all behind? What about Talika? Kaylee knew Talika loved Will, but how would he tell her that Will was Kaylee's? Had he already told her?

Shaking these thoughts away, she turned back to the ocean, turned orange by the rising sun. They were on a peninsula a ways off from the Pearl, the sand was soft and surrounded by foamy white ocean.

"So, will you come with me?" she asked, looking back at him.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her, she enclosed one hand around his wrist and left the other one still at her chest. After a moment or two, he pulled back.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked.

"Very much, it does."

"WILL!"

They turned with a start to find Gibbs racing towards them as fast as his legs would carry him, a look of terror on his face.

"Gibbs?" Kaylee called," What's going-"

"We're been attacked!" Gibbs yelled.

"Attacked?" Will repeated," Attacked by who?"

"I don't know, but I know the entire crew is surrounded on the deck," Gibbs told him.

"Come on, then!" Kaylee was already racing through the sand, back to the ship in a blur.

The ship seemed deserted, but she could sense other presences aboard.
As the others joined her, she motioned for them to be quiet as she climbed climbed up. Hoisting herself silently up, she crept on deck. The crew was indeed on their knees, their hands up in surrender.

Jackson was at the head, looking utterly frustrated. He spotted her and his eyes widened, he shook his head vigorously. He mouthed something that she couldn't make out, but she felt a presence of something behind her.

In a flash- whip, clang, bang!

"Ronan?" She gaped in surprise, Narnia had started looking faster than she could have imagined.

"Kaylee," he breathed in relief, crossing over the deck and wrapping her in a hug. He'd turned nineteen in the last month, so he'd become just as strong as her. She felt him reach for an arrow, and in a split second found herself with a hand reached out to each Will and Ronan; keeping them apart.

"Get away from her," Ronan snarled.

"Over my dead body," Will growled.

"That can be arranged."

Titan held a blade up to Will's throat, his eyes narrowed.

"Enough!" Kaylee snapped," Weapons down!"

Titan and Ronan looked at each other, their expressions surprised, but they released Will.

"Release these people, they rescued me," Kaylee told them.

"Rescued you?" Ronan repeated, "They're pirates."

"Pirates, you'll find, that have a sense of honor!" Jackson shouted. After a second thought, he added," Sort of."

"What exactly happened, you've been gone for seven months!" Titan shouted.

"I'll explain everything after you release the crew," Kaylee assured.

"Kaylee!"

She whipped around and found King Peter walking towards her, "Father?"

He grabbed her in a hug,

"Where have you been?" he demanded.

"Ending a rein of terror across the Caribbean," Kaylee shrugged.

"For seven months?" Titan said.

"It's only been three here."

The men glanced at each other, and Peter nodded to Titan and Ronan; reluctantly, they released the crew.

"Father, this is William Turner, he's the captain," Kaylee told her father as she made her way back to Will.

"Your majesty," Will nodded respectfully.

Peter narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms.

"You do not seem the type that would be a pirate," he admitted.

"I became one to finish what my father started," Will replied stoutly," And now that I have, I will no longer be interested in pirating."

Peter raised an eyebrow, and Kaylee smiled to herself; that was always a clue that he was some-what impressed.

"Wait a minute, you aren't going to be our captain anymore?" Marty said.

The crew looked at him, glancing at one another with worried looks.

"No," Marien said," He has another job to do."

Will smiled,

"This is my sister, Marien," he told Peter.

"Your majesty," Marien greeted.

Peter nodded and Titan crossed him arms,

"What job do you have to fulfill?" he asked suspiciously.

Will eyed him and glanced at Kaylee, she rolled her eyes.

"This is my brother, Titan, and my cousin, Ronan," she informed him, gesturing over to Ronan.

"Ah," he nodded, a gleam in his eye at her tone; it was a good thing she'd told him of them beforehand

"I made a promise to your sister, and I intend to keep it," he said.

Titan's eyes narrowed further and he glanced at Ronan, who arched an eyebrow; Peter just looked amused.

"Really? A pirate?" Titan remarked.

"It could've been a huntsmen," Reepicheep said as he scurried on deck.

"Where have you been?" Kaylee demanded.

"Seeking."

Behind him climbed Marina and Kiera onto the ship followed by another young man,

"Very funny, Reep," Marina scowled.

"Robin, welcome to the Caribbean!" Reep smirked.

The other young man was Marina's, Robin Allias; he had been sent to kill Marina when she helped lead a rebellion in her dimension, Everess. As Kaylee had constantly reminded Ronan, at least he was a pirate and not a huntsmen sent to kill her.

"Hilarious, Reepicheep," Robin replied, his tone snarky.

He and Reep had developed a playful relationship since he'd started training, as Will would have to eventually; being with a Nature Queen wasn't the safest thing.

"It's good to see your safe," Kiera said as she walked over and slung an arm around her younger sister.

"This is my sister, Kiera," Kaylee told the others.

Kiera seemed to have grown more beautiful over the past few years that she'd been away, her rich brown hair had grown down to her waist and her green eyes seemed to have a multitude of color.

"And this is the captain?" Kiera asked as she studied Will.

"Yes, your majesty," Will replied, his tone cautious.

"Kiera," she corrected," I don't do your highness."

She smiled, and Jackson arched an eyebrow.

"I see that runs in the family," he muttered under his breath.

"Wait- why did all of you come to find me? When we send search parties, we never send more than three a team," Kaylee frowned, her eyes narrowed.

Peter and Kiera glanced at each other, never a good sign.

"There has been a bit of border trouble," Kiera told her, somewhat hesitant.

"What kind of border trouble?" Kaylee asked.

"Since you disappeared, there's been things in Narnia that absolutely should not have been there," Marina said.

"We've had to call be people all over the place," Ronan put in," even my mother's come in."
Kaylee raised an eyebrow, Arabia Wold was strictly a specialist; very seldom did she join in Narnia's affairs.

"Have there been any dimension jumpers?" Kaylee asked.

"Dimension jumpers? Hold on!" Jackson shouted," Are you saying that the White Witch can leave Narnia?"

"Anyone can leave Narnia, but they have to be in a certain spot," Robin informed him.

"Has anyone left?" Kaylee asked.

They all glanced at Peter, who looked wary at the moment.

"Daeva and Maro escaped." Kaylee practically hyperventilated in that very spot.

"Where are they?" she asked, her voice as calm as she could make it.

"Earth," Marina replied," We've already sent a team after them."

"Daro and- wait a minute, who are these people?" Gibbs wondered aloud.

"They're two of the White Witch's people, Daeva is her daughter and Maro is basically her adopted son," Respicheep explained," both are vile and I don't wish anyone to be near the likes of them."

"So, you need me more than I thought," Kaylee muttered.

"Yes, we do, you have to come back!" Kiera insisted.

Kaylee had forgotten that she too was half tiger, so she had the same hearing abilities.

"I'm coming back, I just need a minute," Kaylee gave her father a look and he nodded.

"Wait a minute, where is my father?" Marien asked suddenly.

"Oh, is he the one with the hook?" Kiera asked.

"Yes.."

"He put up quite a fight, so I threw him in your brig."

Kaylee sighed, exasperated, while Reep chuckled.

"Get him out, then!" Kaylee told him.

"I've got it," Ronan headed below deck, leaving the rest of them to their thoughts.

"Whose going to be our captain now?" Pintel asked.

The crew glanced around, and a murmur of questions arose. Will glanced at Kaylee,
"Marien," he stated.

They all looked at him in surprise, even Marien looked shocked.

"She has a claim to this ship," Will shouted,"therefore she will be my replacement."

They glanced around at Marien, who looked as if she wasn't sure of this. Pintel walked to stand in front of her, standing to attention, "Aye, Captain!" he said curtly.

Gibbs stepped forward, "Aye, Captain!"

Slowly, the crew followed this movement and 'aye, captain!'s echoed around.

"Very well," Marien nodded," I accept."

"Well, you better step in as Captain fast," Jackson said," because we've got another problem."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.9K 161 17
Book 3 Alivia Argent is trying to Move on from her past lover Aiden. There's a old Villian in town with some creatures who seem human but not human i...
238K 8.2K 37
She was the Sun. He was the Moon. Together they balanced out each other. Catherine Bailey is the cousin of Elizabeth Swann and best friends to Wil...
48.2K 1K 22
All seemed well after Maria saved Moonacre Valley. She's been gone for three years to finish her schooling and finally she's returned home. But the v...
301K 10.9K 49
[Jasper Falls Saga: Book 3] This book is part of a series and must be read in a specific labeled order. Please read The Werewolf's Mate first. Beaten...