After The Failure Of Cannon F...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Bite the cat's ear (咬猫耳朵) Status: 79 Chapters (Ongoing) Description: The task of the attack s... More

1: Pretending to be alpha slag Gong but pregnant
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33: World 1 Extras
34
35: Pretending to be a paranoid attack but with a group of real paranoids
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62: World 2 Extras
63
64
65: Pretending to be cold but a married widow
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99: Extras: Other Systems × Shen Wenyao
100
101
102
103
104: The Only Bug Mother In The Entire Galaxy

78

194 9 0
By LiannQ

Shen Wanyao blushed quickly when she heard the priest's question.

He knelt on the bed, clutched the sheets tightly, hemmed and hawed, and explained very deliberately: "I, my ancestors have some monster blood, so I will mutate into wings that can bleed, just like a little bee."

In the Western fantasy world, the combination of humanoid and non-humanoid creatures is commonplace. There are even a small number of battle angels, who have the genes of attacking monsters, with strong muscles and rock-solid wings.

The priest chuckled: "So that's the case."

He didn't ask much, and asked Shen Wanyao to get up to wash up and prepare for the morning class in the Holy See.

The man brought Shen Wanyao's holy robe and toiletries.

Shen Wanyao only needs to wash up in the man's bedroom.

He went to the bathroom and caught a glimpse of the laundry tub in the corner.

The fabric in the barrel is familiar.

After he took a closer look, he found that it was the bed sheet he had been lying on.

The sheets were completely dirty, stained with pale golden honey, crumpled and sticky, exuding a rich sweet smell. (Review, it's real Honeydew Honey)

Shen Wanyao was stunned, at a loss as to what happened last night.

Well, what a waste.

Shen Wanyao has been busy with small business recently, and unknowingly has the mentality of a small businessman. He even thought that if the honey juice last night was not to stain the bed sheets, but to drink for the guests, he could make a lot of money.

After he thought about it, he felt embarrassed again, how could he think like this, it seemed that he was so greedy.

Shen Wanyao was embarrassed to look at the sheets again, and hurriedly washed up.

He didn't notice that there was something really dirty in the sheets, white and fishy, ​​mixed with sweet and pure honey.

...

After Shen Wanyao finished washing, she put on her holy robe and left the bedroom with the priest.

The priest got up early, dressed neatly, and was cold and rigorous.

And Shen Wanyao looked like she had just woken up, her long hair was fluffy and hung softly on her waist, her snow-white face was left with red marks from the bedding, and she would yawn a little every few steps she took.

When the servant saw this scene, he guessed that the little Son had spent the night in the bedroom of the new priest.

They discussed it quietly.

"Your Majesty the little Holy Son is really eager to learn. As soon as the priest came, he couldn't wait to discuss and study with him."

"Little Shengzi looks so cute when he just woke up. Fortunately, the man who came is a priest. If it was someone else..."

"Based on the learning spirit of the little saint, he will definitely become the most respected figure in the heaven."

Shen Wanyao overheard the discussion and pursed her lips in embarrassment.

Not only did he not consult the priest all night, but he also stained the priest's sheets while sleeping.

Shen Wanyao lowered her head, following the man like a cowardly little quail.

The place where the Holy Son did his morning lessons was in the hall of the temple, facing the statue of the God of Light.

The content of the morning class is formulated by the Holy See and taught by priests.

When the man brought the morning class teachings from the Holy See and saw the content on the page, he frowned.

Shen Wanyao came over: "Sir, what are we going to learn later?"

The priest's eyes were dark, and he paused every word: "The Holy See wants you to learn how to recite love poems to the God of Light."

Shen Wanyao blinked: "Then you will teach me later?"

"right."

They are now in the hall of the temple where there is no one, and learning to recite should be standing in order to show respect for the gods.

But the man pulled a chair casually, sat down, and said to Shen Wanyao, "Xiaowan, sit on my lap."

Shen Wanyao glanced at the statue of light behind the man, pursed her lips: "This is not very good..."

The man didn't give Shen Wanyao time to react, so he put his arms around his lap.

Two people face to face, close at hand.

Shen Wanyao's long eyelashes almost swept across the tip of the man's nose.

The man leaned on his neck, and said softly in a voice that only the two of them could hear, "Xiaowan, I'm your husband, you don't have to be so restrained."

"We used to do this a lot, didn't we?"

The man is just guessing, with a little bit of reasonable speculation mixed in.

The young man's body is soft and feels good in the hand. His husband must like to hold him in his arms and bully him, seeing his eyes filled with tears and his snow-white toes dangling in the air.

The man guessed it right. When Shen Wanyao heard this, she blushed to the base of her ears, and she stumbled and begged.

"Sir, stop talking, let's start studying."

He and the man, who seem to be the holy son and the ascetic priest, are studying the teachings without distraction, but in fact they are the past husband and wife, who talk about the secrets of the night in front of the statue.

This made Shen Wanyao feel a lot of contradiction and guilt.

The man stopped teasing Shen Wanyao and opened the teachings provided by the Holy See.

"The Holy See asked me to teach you to recite this little poem today."

The priest glanced at the psalm and his face was very ugly.

This poem is a poem hired by the Supreme Holy See for Shen Wanyao and the God of Light.

I heard that the bard saw Shen Wanyao, who had just become the Son of God, and was so inspired that he wrote a poem on the spot.

Men feel that the content is extremely poor.

But in order not to reveal his secrets, he still taught Shen Wanyao.

"Xiaowan, read it first."

"Okay..." Shen Wanyao sat upright on his lap, looked at the teaching in his hand, and read carefully.

"My lips kiss only for the gods, my soul delights only for the gods, my body blossoms only for the gods..."

Shen Wanyao's voice is very soft, indistinguishable between male and female, very suitable for lingering love stories.

Before the poem was finished, his lips were pressed by the man's fingers.

The man's handsome face was very gloomy, and his blue eyes seemed to be rolling with thick ink.

He tried his best to restrain himself, and said in a deep voice, "Xiao Wan, you can't read this poem well."

"You can't pronounce the word gods correctly. You can replace 'shenming' with 'you' and pronounce it again."

"Take me as your god, and read to me seriously."

Speaking of the last sentence, inexplicable paranoia flashed in the eyes of the blond priest.

Shen Wanyao couldn't hold back the man, so she could only read the adapted poem.

"My lips are only for you to kiss, my soul is only for your joy, my body is only for you to bloom..."

——Shen Wanyao didn't know at all how beautiful the way he recited poems was in the eyes of men.

He was wearing a white holy son's suit, his waist-length hair was neatly tied into long braids, and his face was pure and clean. He seemed to be an absolutely holy holy son.

But he sat on the man's lap casually, his body wrapped in the holy clothes was already ripe, and his lips revealed beautiful love poems.

He even casually regarded a strange man as a god he respected and recited poems.

After Shen Wanyao finished reading the poem, the man was unexpectedly satisfied and kissed Shen Wanyao on the forehead.

"good."

Shen Wanyao: "...?"

He couldn't figure out why it would be nice to remove the word "Kami"...?

The morning class is very simple. After Shen Wanyao recites the familiar poems, the study can be finished.

He didn't want to be in the priest's lap anymore, and he ran back to the bedroom as soon as morning lessons were over.

Perhaps because the trotting was too intense, Shen Wanyao felt a sinking sensation in his lower abdomen as soon as he returned to the bedroom.

"Woo..."

He frowned, thinking of the fake belly.

Shen Wanyao stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror, lifted the hem of her clothes, and carefully observed her lower abdomen.

The belly with the succubus pattern bulges in a small, unnoticeable way.

Coupled with the fact that he already had the mature body of a man, he really looked like a little mother who had just conceived.

It's a pity that he is not, the belly is a bad thing of a strange male, and even the skin of the abdomen that wraps life is printed with the number of men who have conquered.

Shen Wanyao was so embarrassed, she didn't dare to look again after a few glances, she put down her clothes to cover her fake pregnant body tightly.

He rested for a while, and heard the sound of beak tapping from the closed French windows.

It's the homing pigeons coming back.

He hurried to open the door, wanting to ask how the homing pigeons were doing with the distribution of the honey juice leaflets.

Before Shen Wanyao could react, the little pigeon took out small paper tubes from the small bag he was carrying.

He picked up a paper tube and spread it out. Inside was an address and a sum of money.

Obviously, these small paper tubes are all honey juice orders.

Shen Wanyao suppressed her excitement, counted the small paper tubes, and there were more than a dozen orders.

He beamed, hugged the little carrier pigeon, and placed it in his palm: "Little Gugu, thank you for finding so many customers for my small business!"

The little carrier pigeon narrowed its peasy eyes and rubbed against the boy's palm. "Cuckoo~"

After Shen Wanyao got excited, she began to plan how to produce honey juice.

He needs to rest for a while after giving birth, and his body will have a very embarrassing reaction after giving birth.

This time, he needs to give birth to more than a dozen times of honey, and he must find a place that is quiet, comfortable, undisturbed, and can get dirty.

Of course, the bedroom he is in now is not good, there are servants to clean it every day, and he is in the Temple of Light, if he is seen, it will be over...

Shen Wanyao bit her pen, looking at the map of the towns and cities in the Heaven Realm, looking for any vacant houses for rent nearby.

Finally, he selected a house as his exclusive honey room.

Leaflets, orders, honey room... Shen Wanyao feels that her small business has formed a complete assembly line.

In addition, clothes with a manly smell are also needed as a tool to induce honey.

Of course, Shen Wanyao couldn't take the clothes of the man around him. He could only entrust the pigeon to bring the clothes that his second husband left at home.

His second husband was resurrected and became a priest, and he will not return to their home for a short time.

He will not find that the clothes are used by him to do small business.

After Shen Wanyao finished handling everything, she let out a sigh of relief, her pretty face flushed with satisfaction.

Sudden.

He felt a slap on the back.

Shen Wanyao turned her head and met the handsome man with blond hair and blue eyes.

"His Majesty the God of Light?!"

He froze for a moment, quickly reacted, and put away the small order.

Fortunately, the other party didn't notice his small movements.

The God of Light, who rarely appeared once, looked like an enthusiastic golden retriever dog, smiling: "Xiaowan, long time no see."

Shen Wanyao nodded: "Well..."

As if by magic, the God of Light conjured a fiery red rose from his hand: "Xiaowan, this flower is for you."

He likes this cute and pure little angel very much, and hopes that the other party will accept the flowers.

Little Shengzi's reaction was different from what he expected.

Shen Wanyao, who had already been married twice, didn't like this clichéd trick of presenting flowers. She just smiled politely and took the roses.

The God of Light asked casually, "Little Holy Son, how are you doing these few days?"

Shen Wanyao thought for a moment, and said honestly: "The Holy See has found a priest for me, and asked him to teach me how to love you."

"He's a grown man with the same blond hair and blue eyes as you."

The smile of the God of Light disappeared: "Father...? How did he teach you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
46.7K 6K 18
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
137K 4.9K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
25.1K 1K 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...