𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... More

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26

129 21 23
By strawberry1d

Hoseok couldn't believe how comfortable he had been the entire weekend with Jimin and the guys. They all returned home, allowing him to relax and reflect on his life and where he was going at this point in his life.

Talking to and confiding in Jimin provided him with a sense of direction as well as some insight into his feelings. For weeks, he had been feeling guilty about his feelings for the French maid.

Hoseok realized he and Jessica needed to get down and talk about their relationship. He just cannot continue in this manner. She chose to obtain a job in New York, her ideal destination, after six years of being a university sweetheart. Four years of a long-distance romance was not what he had anticipated. Throughout the first year, it was really tough to let Jessica leave. He visited her twice a term, nearly eight times a year for two weeks each time. She only came to South Korea once a quarter for three weeks to a month, so they had plenty of time to spend together.

They even took two breaks that year because they believed they were holding each other back, but their love triumphed and they found their way back to one other's arms.

But, as the second year advanced, Hoseok began to sense an emptiness, especially after some of the Club members found and married their girlfriends. He proposed to Jessica three times in four years, and she was reluctant to make a commitment to him even though she knew he was faithful and dedicated even if their relationship has ended.

His Hyungs and Maknaes couldn't understand this sort of relationship, and Jimin and Jungkook had never shied away from advising him to dump Jessica when circumstances grew too tough for him and the sadness in his eyes deepened every time they had to couple up for events. He always had to take his mom or Meijiwoo to red-carpet events.

There were times when he just wanted to cheat, but his moral compass was intact, and he couldn't do it to Jessica even if he had every reason to.

In the third year, he urges Jessica to terminate their relationship because, as much as he loves her, he can't endure the absence of his girlfriend any longer and wants to go on with their lives. She refused since she was in her safe place. He was her safe place.

He saw that Jessica was spoilt, and he knew he was partly to blame, so he allowed her full reign, just like her parents. He showered her with the finest jewels from her favorite jewelers. He bought her a red Ferrari, designer shoes and purses, and custom-created fragrances, and brought her to numerous exotic getaways when he wanted to relax. He even allowed her to travel and enjoy her vacation with her girlfriends in Greece and Italy.

The money he spent on her was like his pocket and entertainment change, but the things he had planned for his wife would've been infinite, but he didn't tell her and won't tell her now.

He wants to build a mansion for his wife and children, as well as vacation homes across the world, and lavish her with anything she desires as long as she loves, respects, and is faithful to him alone. She will have complete control over her own credit cards, and Jessica already has a black card with a limit of $800,000 on it.

She was the only daughter of a wealthy businessman in Seoul, and she was used to having whatever she wanted. Throughout college, she chased him constantly, even when he refused to date in his second year. He was too busy making his way to a billionaire ship to let his family heritage dictate his destiny. He was always confident that after he made his first billion, he would marry his fiancée and have a family. He is ready to be a family man and a dad.

The fourth year passed and he just couldn't, but they still loved one other, so she decided they needed to take a break because she had recently earned a huge promotion being the head curator of this NYC museum.

They took the longest break ever. Following the advice of his Hyungs, he stopped proposing. He was too busy planning the development of his new hotel in Jakarta, so he allowed her time to make up her mind about their future.

Yet, as if he wasn't tempted enough without his girlfriend there, he met the rude, loud-mouthed, and disrespectful French girl on that fateful day. He knew he was fighting a losing battle when he first saw her licorice irises as she rushed to flee the accident scene. She intrigued him, frustrated him, and pushed his buttons so far that he couldn't concentrate on the daily duties that he began to slowly fall for this "maid" until that steamy Friday afternoon when he could no longer deny the chemistry between them.

He became enchanted with Seo Noemie. Everything about her captivated him: her flirty and expressive eyes, her long eyelashes, her smirking lips he couldn't stop kissing, her glossy and healthy raven hair he could easily comb his fingers through...and that fit frame that made him lose his senses. She made him forget about Jessica. She was the embodiment of temptation self, and he felt guilt gnawing at his insides for betraying his love for Jessica...but--

His phone buzzed just then. Hoseok groaned heavily and wiped his tired eyes; just thinking about talking to Jessica will be challenging.

He was supposed to be on his way to her parent's house and he was so relaxed that he totally forgot.

"Hello baby!" she says cheerfully. "Are you already on your way?"

"Er I will be--are you at home now?" chuckled Hoseok.

"Not yet," she giggles, "I'm still shopping with Dilraba. On Saturday, she returned, and we spent some time together. She invited me to catch up so that I may indulge in plastic therapy on this glorious Monday."

"Well, Taehyung was with the guys," Hoseok muttered. Jess, I'm glad you had a great weekend. That does not matter. As I wait for you, I'll come around and chat with your parents. Please take your time... I'm giving you at least an hour to spend with your girlfriend."

Jessica seemed to be delighted "Well, fantastic, baby! I'm still upset that you didn't invite me to Jimin Lake's house. It's something I've never seen before. Yeonra says that they had a fantastic day at the lake...even Selena, Eujin, and Mi-young were present--gosh, Hobi! I haven't seen them in decades, you know."

Hoseok wanted to scoff, who was to blame? She only came to visit twice this year, and most of the time she just wanted to be alone with him. Eujin invited her to her and Jungkook's birthday celebration aboard Seokjin's yacht, but she was unable to fly to Busan. She couldn't get her focus away from the West African Exhibition. And Jimin particularly requested that Jessica and Dilraba not visit his Lake property.

Hoseok just sighed "Jimin wanted to spend two days alone with me. On Saturday, the rest of Bangtan came, and he didn't want anyone to leave, so we slept over. I need to rest before traveling to Jakarta after the Diamond Exhibition."

Jessica seemed to be frustrated "We didn't even spend quality time together, baby. Didn't we speak about rekindling our relationship? Hosoek, I miss you and I need you. Why do you keep pushing me away?" Her voice was slightly begging, and Hoseok just inhaled deeply. He understands he was distant from Jessica, but what did she expect? He was very hot and bothered over her. They had been on hiatus for eight months., her choice.

Hoseok grimaced "We'll chat when I get there, okay? Please inform your parents that I am on my way. You'll find me at your residence. Just have fun with your friends and don't overdo it."

Hoseok knows he would've gone to the gala event, but without the lure of Noémie, he didn't feel like going. Fortunately, she unblocked him after their interaction in the restaurant, but he gave her some space as she requested.

"I didn't even spend that much this time sweetie, you told me to enjoy myself--" Jessica chuckled.

Hoseok only groans inwardly "I'll see you later, Jess. Please stay safe..."

Jessica only bursts out laughing, "I will, baby...I love you."

He sighed and just murmured, "Take care Jess--" before switching off, causing Jessica's brows to wrinkle as she stared at her cell phone with dread. Why does Hoseok sound deflate again, and why doesn't he reaffirm his love like always? She hopes he is not stressed out. Jessica smirks nonchalantly because she knows her man and he is just tired.

She and Dilraba were about to go have lunch at Wisteria House for authentic Korean cuisine.

Hoseok climbed into his new black $2.5 million Pininfarina Battista sports car, which his father had sent over for him to test drive and, if he liked it, he could have it as a gift from a business associate. He enjoys the speed of the car, which is why he and Gervais are such great pals.

Both he and his multibillionaire father are sports car enthusiasts, although his father prefers and collects vintage sports cars. His father is in Dubai for one of his business meetings with Sheik Mohammed.

Their corporation developed a new aircraft - a jet for the crown prince - and when the Sheik discovered he has an only son who is a luxury hotel owner who uses Arab themes in his hotels he gave his dad a gift for Hoseok - a brand new sportscar. He told his dad to give the 'toy' to his son to play with.

He even invited the entire family to visit the palace while they are in Dubai for a week of vacation, all expenses paid. He wants to meet the Jungs' crown prince, 'little' Hoseok.

He pulled into the Lee Estate after 45 minutes and parked near the garage on the gravel driveway. The Lees are his second parents, and they love him. Jessica's mother once informed him that he had helped Jessica become more stable and that she loved him. Jessica was the school's queen bee, and she was idolized.

The Lees were overjoyed to see him again and embraced him enthusiastically.

"Oh Hoseok, it's wonderful to see you, Son," her father chuckles as they bow deeply.

"Thank you, Sir. Has Jessica returned?" But he knew Jess was not getting back soon. Her vehicle was not in the driveway. Her tiny Kia was gone. In their senior year, her father gave her one. She returned to the United States with his Ferrari gift.

"Well, she and her friend Dilra went shopping this morning. Gosh, that daughter loves the malls--" her mother grumbled as the men began to chuckle.

Her father just nods, "That's our girl, Jess. Shopping is her therapy."

Hoseok merely smirked," Well said. Sir, I would also like to speak with you privately--" he said tentatively. He noticed the pair gazing at each other discreetly. They wonder if Hoseok would bring up the marriage subject again.

Hoseok shrugs, "It's nothing major that you aren't already aware of..."

"Before we chat, let's talk over some of your favorite Kimchi dishes...ok," her mother says, linking her arm with his.

He just smiles compassionately as he follows them through the glass front door into the luxurious residence. Their house was extremely spacious, and Jess's dad let them rest in the lounge while Mrs. Lee prepared the table to feed Hoseok...

Jessica returned home nearly two hours later, feeling terrible.

Hoseok was being embraced by both of her parents, who looked to be in sorrow.

Jessica was apologizing excessively for being an hour late after her father chastised her for keeping Hoseok waiting. Her parents retire to their bedroom to give the youngsters some privacy.

Jessica wrapped her arms around Hoseoks' waist and peered at him through her eyelids, her blue-tinted black hair in loose curls. She looks whimsical with a crocheted floral designer sweater, light blue leather tight-fit leggings, and Jimmy Choo sandals. Her ears were adorned with cartier diamond studs.

"I'm so sorry, Sweetheart! Dilra wanted to go shopping, and we were both delighted to see each other. Yoenra was unable to come. Kai wasn't feeling well when they got back from the lake house. I apologize for keeping you waiting "She murmured as she snuggled deeper into his embrace. When he breathed her lavender shampoo, her blue-black hair tickled his nose, making him yearn for the lustrous mane of a certain licorice eyes girl. Jessica's hair was a little dry owing to all of the color treatments she enjoyed giving her hair, but Neomie...gosh! He has to stop thinking about her, but he can't order his heart and head to stop thinking about her right now.

He inhaled deeply and pulled her away from his body, smiling faintly, "It's okay Jess...can we talk?"

"You are not upset, are you...you know when girls get together...we can't just up and say goodbye," Jessica makes a face.

Hoseok took her hand and led her out to the garden, saying, "Let's go for a walk--"

"Wait a minute, let me quickly go and put my things in my room and get my flip flops, I can't walk outside with the house slippers...ok, just excuse me for a while" She dashed up the stairs with her six bags in each hand to her room.

Hoseok only nodded silently as he strolled to the terrace and gazed out over the lush garden and dazzling pool. He was reminiscing about their university days. They normally spent their summer vacations swimming and playing tennis. They were so carefree and in love that they would lie by the pool and discuss about their future after graduation.

His gaze was pulled to Jessica as she joined him and smiled, "This is one of my favorite spots..."

"Jessica, you have a really comfortable and tranquil home. Your parents missed you terribly--" He stared down at her solemn expression.

"I know...but hey, my life is in NYC," she sighs heavily. "I can't do that right now... Hosoek. They must recognize my desire to venture out as a mature, grown-up girl."

Hoseok simply pressed his lips together, his brow furrowed..- she said it herself. Her life is in NYC. Her eyes widen as she notices his expression, and she hurriedly turns to face him, biting her bottom lip, "Hoseok...you know what I mean...I...I still need to explore and...and build my career--"

Hoseok scoffingly turned to face her "Didn't I know that...Jessica. Your career is your life. What else could you possibly need in your life--" He stood beside a pillar, looking out over the green landscape garden...it was unusually silent.

Jessica's eyes widen as she immediately approaches a stoic Hoseok; he appeared weird and distant, as if he needed to remove something from his chest but didn't know where to start, "Baby...are you ok?"

Jessica's voice has a hint of fear in it.

Hoseok grimaces as he takes her soft hand in his and walks down the stone stairs over the beautiful lime-green lawn. When they finally reach the garden, he gently takes her hands in his, then his tender gaze shifts to her concerned demeanor.

Hoseok took a deep breath "I don't think we're on the same page, Jess. We've evolved to have different wants. You...clearly unprepared for anything serious...and I understood you and I had reached a crossroads in our lives-- "With a small grimace, his lips were squeezed together.

Jessica's eyes widen as he speaks seriously, his gaze a touch distant.

"Hoseok...we love each other, and even if we have differing viewpoints, we can make it work. I realize it's a little selfish of me to want you to leave everything behind...but sweetheart, I've worked so hard to reach that level of power. I'm a senior and the Chief Curator of my prestigious Museum, and I...love NYC...but I also absolutely love you, darling. --" She looked pleading into his eyes.

"Jess...do you understand what's going on right now?" said Hoseok, furrowing his brow. I...can't do long-distance relationships anymore. It's exhausting, and I just can't--"

Jessica gazed at him, her voice trembling, "Hosoek...w...what are you saying?" This cannot be happening. Hosoek is going to give her a choice, and she can't pick marriage right now...but she loves him. She just isn't prepared for the big step.

"I'm not going to put you in a position to pick Jess, I know you love your job--" Hoseok shook his head.

"But what's the matter, baby...we can marry when I'm thirty. I'll be prepared." She gazed at him with quivering lips and anxious eyes.

Hoseok smiled softly as he stroked her cheek "Jess...what happened this year in our relationship was only the top of the iceberg. We have reached the point of no return. We didn't physically dump one other, but we both lost interest in keeping our relationship afloat. That was like quietly quitting. We quit being a real couple --we did the bare minimum, and being so far apart made me realize that we are completely different people than we were four years ago."

Jessica gulped hard as she peered into his deflated but earnest eyes "I'm to blame, Hoseok...I truly apologize. I didn't realize how much our distance affected you." Fear gripped her heart and she bit her lip. She cannot afford to lose him. She'll do anything to keep him and start compromising to make him happy.

"Jess...Jess--"He let his hands massage over her petite shoulders as he stared deep into her worried face.

"To tell you the truth, this relationship is unsatisfying--I have a girlfriend but not a girlfriend--you are not there for me when I need you. When I'm stressed out, I need you to be physically there for me. In my arms, assuring me everything will be OK "He had a distressed expression on his face. He recalled the lonely moments in his penthouse, missing her so much that being on Skype wasn't enough. He desired to have her at his side...but she was never there.

Jessica sighed, her eyes welling up with tears, his suffering obvious even in his tone, "I know we stopped communicating our needs a long time ago and I know I've worked on your patience with my fear of getting married so soon baby, I even considered professional couples therapy."

Hoseok sighed and took a deep breath, "Jess...how can we salvage a relationship that is already going nowhere? I was extremely focused on hotel planning. Flying for six months to and from Indonesia, later on, our conversations sounded like an obligation. I was constantly tired and you were constantly busy. Our time zones were out and sometimes we haven't even tried to call or Skype each other. "She took his hands and caressed over his knuckles.

"Baby...please don't blame yourself-"she comforted him by looking into his eyes. She needs him to know she loves him.

Hoseok lets out a long sigh "I realized I'm not good at long-distance dating. It was mental anguish not seeing you for months...without embracing you and loving you...and temptations were everywhere. Jess, at work, in business meetings and conferences...pretty much everywhere. Jess, I'm just a man."

A heavy breath intake could be heard "Hoseok, did you meet someone, and is that why you're feeling this way? I've had a feeling since last week. You're edgy and absolutely kinda weird, are you?" She had cloudy eyes and her brows were drawn together as she peered at him with curious eyes.

Jessica felt the goosebumps race up her spine. Is her intuition correct? Gosh! No!

Hoseok looked quietly at Jessica, trying to interpret his expressionless eyes "We've had this problem for a long time, Jess. That has nothing to do with another girl or guy. It's all about us right now."

His eyes widen as he notices Jessica hyperventilating, and she takes a step back in astonishment "omg...omg...you want to break up with me? Isn't that right?" Her eyes welled up with tears as her face became flustered.

"Jess, take a deep breath! You knew I was unhappy with our situation. We made each other miserable, and your new life is in New York City." He replied quietly, feeling terrible for hurting her in this way. Her sobbing became louder as she sought to muffle them with her palms. Hoseok grabbed her shaking shoulders and pulled her against him, his arms wrapped around her shoulders. She sobbed against his chest.

"Hoseok, I..love you. I can't give you up, but I can change. We...we have the ability to save our relationship." She sniffed against him and lifted her tear-streaked face to him, her eyes locked on his sorrowful ones.

"I've noticed you and Gervais's girls interacting...Hoseok, were you involved with the French girl?" her gaze narrowed. Her breath was bated as she stared into his apprehensive eyes; he was struggling to maintain Jessica's gaze.

He realized he couldn't lie to her if he didn't come clean. He acknowledged with a nod. "I...I love you, Jess...but she brought excitement into my life," he said as his breath got shallow. It was a refreshing new normal to have someone who disliked me in general. I was intrigued by her. I'm sorry I upset you Jess, but she piqued my interest and intellect. She was a distraction and I was lonely. It felt like I was betraying your trust even if we took a quiet hiatus."

Jessica was flabbergasted, her Hoseok cheated on her with that stunning 'maid'.

"You cheated on me with Noemie!!!" She spat it out, her red-rimmed eyes glaring. She was pacing up and down, having trouble comprehending why he found another girl so attractive.

Hoseok chuckled, bewildered "Cheated! JESSICA WE WERE ON A FLIPPEN BREAK. WE DIDN'T DATE!" In disbelief, he shook his head. He narrowed his eyes at her and spat back, "It's not like you didn't do the same thing."

"What!" she said, her eyes widening.

He shook his head, laughing "It's not like you didn't have an affair with your boss, Andre. He has always looked at you with desire, and you have a great respect for him...but I won't dwell on that."

Selena discovered what she knew about her behavior in New York City when she repeatedly rejected his marriage offers.

Jessica almost choked on her spit, "Where did you get that!?" her red eyes practically flashed.

Hoseok gave her a deadpan expression, "Bangtan has its ways of collecting information Jess...but that isn't relevant. But I'm not going to suffer in silence any longer. I love you, Jess, but I'm no longer in love with you. We must confront reality. We grew distant. I want my wife to stay close to me. I want to be married and have a happy, healthy family...I want to be a dad..."

Jessica pursed her lips and stroked his chest with a sorrowful gaze "I'm sorry, Hoseok, but I don't want to marry you so soon. Right now, I'm not cut out to be a mother. Please be patient with me. It hurt me to give you hope, but I don't want to break up with you. We can forgive and restore our relationship."

Hoseok moved away from her, and she could sense the tension in his stance as he cast a sidelong glance at her, saying, "I'm done with long distance." He seemed regrettable.

Jessica couldn't believe Hoseok had fallen for someone else. She will never let Noémie have her man ever. She needs to make him happy once more.

She stood in front of him with intense sadness, asking him the question that had plagued her for days, "Did...did you sleep with Noémie?" Hoseok's eyes widen as he detects her hidden fury. Why is she acting this way? She resembled a bull that saw red, and Noémie was the red flag.

Hoseok only gives Jessica a blank stare. She returned to stand in front of him, gazing him in the eyes, and said, "Please tell me the truth, Hoseok. Were you intimately involved with...Noemie?"

He sighed dejectedly and nodded slowly, "Yeah." Jessica closed her eyes and chewed her bottom lip for a minute.

"Do you love her?" she struggled to ask.

Hoseok furrowed his brows and said, "Jess...please don't."

"Do you like her? Just be real,Hoseok. "she insists

Hoseok sweeps his hair back, unable to express to Jessica his true feelings. She'll be devastated.

"I don't know how I feel now, Jess; it's complicated, but I have feelings for her. I didn't mean to hurt you, Jess..."

"So she doesn't know how you feel about her since you didn't tell her?" She appeared to be hopeful all of a sudden.

Hoseok frowned as he observed Jessica inhaling deeply, then quietly said, "She doesn't know Jess because I didn't want to lead her on while I was still in love with you...I was confused and unable to analyze my feelings. I'm sorry."

Jessica wipes her eyes, then catches a glint in her chocolate brown eyes "Hoseok... I forgive you because I truly love you, and this episode was only a little entanglement for you. Noémie was nothing more than a distraction. She just made us realize that something is missing in our relationship, and I'm prepared to change in order not to throw 10 years of love and investment down the drain..." She smiled softly as she gently caressed his face, his eyes wide with disbelief. What!

Hoseok has a puzzled expression on his face and asks, "Jess--?" in a doubtful tone.

"Please Hoseok...please!...I'll marry you." Jessica shook her head and lifted her toes as she kissed his lips softly. She draped her arms over his shoulders and nestled her head tenderly on his chest while his hands were on her waist, drawing her against him.

Hoseoks' heartbeat was thumping in sync with the desperate girl in his arms.

A/N: Jessica knows about Noemie, but she is not ready to throw in the towel.

Thank you for all the support.

Don't forget to vote and comment with your thoughts, please.

1. Will Hoseok fall for Jessica's charms?

2. Do you think she'll want to marry Hoseok now that she's heard about another girl he might like?

3. Do you think Jessica is ready to fight for Hoseoks'love?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 8.9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
193K 11.2K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
208K 6K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...