Hi Fragile wife (English Vers...

Neg_tive द्वारा

In marriage, love is vital. This is the secret to having a long-lasting relationship. But what if it's just o... अधिक

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

207 4 0
Neg_tive द्वारा

=MIRA’S POV-

I woke up due to something heavy on my stomach. It was Marco’s leg.

Marco’s feet were intertwined with me.

He was sleeping peacefully on the fluffy pillows in my comfy bed. Even though his hair was a mess, he still looked handsome as ever.

“Mmm…” He moaned when I grabbed his leg that was still on my stomach.

I was about to stand up when he suddenly pulled my body close to his. I was facing him, and he was hugging me.

I swallowed when I saw his attractive lips. He had no lipstick on, though his lips were still red.

I looked at the clock on the side. It was already eight in the morning.

I tried to extricate myself from Marco’s embrace, though he was holding onto me too tightly.

“Honey, let go. I’m gonna cook.” I told him softly.

“Mmm, just a few more minutes, honey,” he replied sweetly and pulled my face to his neck.

I could almost feel his rock hard abs because our bodies were pressed together.

Marco, if you don’t stop, I might rape you, I screamed in my mind.

I could feel myself getting wet. I just hugged Marco back, because there was nothing else I could do.

*Ring* *Ring*

Marco got up in annoyance because of the noises emitting from his cellphone. I merely laughed and told Marco that I was going to cook breakfast.

“What’s our breakfast, honey?”

“Uhmmm. Sunny side-up, hotdog, and omelets.” I answered with a smile. He nodded in response and sat at the table.

“Oh yeah, come visit the office later, honey. I’m gonna introduce you to my employees there.” He said while eating.

I felt a sudden rush of excitement at these words.

“Sure!” I said happily and continued eating.

Marco said bye and took his leave, so I was bored again. The idea of going to the mall suddenly popped in my mind, so I texted Marco to let him know where I was going.

____________
To Marco:

Honey, may I go to the mall? There’s nothing to do in the house. I’m so bored.

Moments later he replied.

____________
From Marco: Okay, don’t forget to come here later.

____________
To Marco: Yes, sir.

I threw on some jeans and a fitted t-shirt before I went to the mall. I merely looked around, because I was trying to save money. I only had 3k of hard cash and no card.

Something in a jewelry shop caught my attention. It was a necklace with a butterfly pendant.

I was very fond of butterflies. Aside from the fact that they’re beautiful, they’re free to do whatever they want.

I was about to enter the shop to have a better look at the necklace, though I took a step back when I saw the price.

The necklace cost 15k, and that was way above my budget.

“Want that necklace?”

I wheeled around and lost my balance because someone suddenly spoke beside me. Good thing the person was quick enough to catch me.

I couldn’t help but feel awkward in the situation we were in. He was sort of hugging me, and my left hand was wrapped around his neck.

“Uh, no. I was just having a look at it. Not my style.” I lied and stood upright.

“Thank you,” I added, and he nodded in response.

He was tall and handsome. I had to crane my neck when I talked with him. His blue eyes made him even look more attractive, and he was wearing a suit.

If I had never met Marco before, I probably would have gone nuts over this guy.

I could say that he was also every girl’s fantasy.

He had the total package.

Without saying anything, he dragged me inside a jewelry shop.

“What are you doing? Why are we here?” I uttered nervously.

“Hi, ma’am. Hi, sir. Welcome to our shop.” This greeting came from a girl who was clearly trying to look and sound cute in front of the guy that I was with.

I wanted to laugh, because she reminded me of a duck with her way of trying to be adorable. Though I held back my laughter because I didn’t want to offend her.

“I want to buy something for my sister. It’s her birthday, and I want to give her something special. Can you help me?”

I heaved a sigh of relief at his words.

I wouldn’t have pegged him as a sweet person. Guys who made an effort to buy you a birthday present were rare.

“Yeah, sure.” I started looking around, and he followed me.

We appeared to be a couple to anyone who looked at us, because wherever I went, he followed.

“This one. This is perfect.” I said, pointing to a bracelet with an infinity design.

He looked at it from behind me while resting his two hands on the glass jewelry case. It was as if he was hugging me from behind.

“It symbolizes everlasting love,” he whispered, causing the hairs on my skin to stand.

Our situation was so awkward.

“Yeah, everlasting love for your sister,” I said and looked at him. Though I probably made the wrong move, because he was also looking at me. Just one push, and we would be kissing.

I held my breath because we were so close to each other. From the corner of my eye, I could see that other people in the shop were staring at us. Including the staff.

“Miss, I’ll get this one.” I heaved a sigh of relief when he pulled away from me.

“Which one, sir?” The saleslady asked in a flirty voice.

“The infinity bracelet,” he replied.

“Okay, sir.”

He grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the other corner, following the saleslady. “I’ll also get this one.”

My eyes widened when I saw that the necklace I wanted was what he was purchasing.

I bowed my head because I felt so bad. If only I had money, I would’ve been able to buy it myself.

I badly wanted that necklace. It was so pleasing to the eyes.

“Okay, sir.” I shifted my gaze to the ground when I saw the saleslady was wrapping it. I wanted to cry and throw a tantrum, though it would be embarrassing if I did so.

I was taken aback when he made me wear the necklace.

“What are you doing?” Perhaps he was just pulling my leg.

“It’s for you. So stop sulking. It doesn’t suit you.” He said while laughing. I frowned.

“Thank you,” I told him as I held the pendant. “It’s so pretty,” I said softly.

“It’s a gift for you, because you helped me,” he said with a smile.

A gift? It would be disconcerting if I didn’t accept it. Besides, I really wanted this necklace.

He paid for the product that I chose, along with the necklace that I was wearing. It was my first time receiving an expensive necklace.

Marco had never given me what I wanted ever since we got married. Even my ring was fake. So I was grinning from ear to ear because someone had given me this present, even though I didn’t know the giver.

“By the way, I’m Charles. Charles Falcon.” He stretched out his hand.

“Mira Alf- Cruz.” I almost uttered my last name. If Marco found out that I didn’t use his last name in introducing myself, I would be in trouble.

“Do you have any plans today?”

Shoot. I cast a sudden glance at his watch.

It was 12:30, and I still had to go to Marco’s workplace.

“I’m sorry, but I really need to go. It was nice meeting you, Charles. Thank you again for the necklace. Bye.” I rushed outside and hailed a taxi.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.2K 988 12
is it love or not !!?? When never meant to be than why so beautiful!!! A most different chapter of their life. There's no expectations , only imagin...
134K 13.5K 61
CAN LOVE BE ONE SIDED???? DOES IT HURTS IF A PERSON SUFFERS A HEARTBREAK???? CAN LOVE BE TRUE ONLY IF ONE PERSON HOLDS ON IT OR SHOULD IT ALWAYS BE F...
7K 834 8
People say love conquers all. That True Love is filled with compassion, hope, joy and trust! And love as a feeling is very complicated and impossible...
514K 47.3K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...