๐‘๐”๐„, hjp

By padfootmoonyprongsss

๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—˜; After a harsh breakup, Sirius Black and his girlfriend part ways, the both of them taking one twin da... More

๐‘๐”๐„
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE

ELEVEN

1K 71 26
By padfootmoonyprongsss

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The girls arrived back in their dorm a few hours later with their beds covered in packets of sweets and chocolates, each of them excited for the night ahead of them.

"It's so cold," Annie shivered, searching her trunk for fluffy pyjamas and thick socks, "Di, please don't tell me you're wearing shorts!?"

"I'm always hot at night, besides, going to bed cold is great! Instead of overheating, you get to cuddle up to your duvet!" Dianna exclaimed.

"And here I am sleeping with a heating spell on each night," Pansy sighed, shaking her head at Dianna.

"Me too, I remember when we found that spell just before Christmas of second year!" Daphne giggled.

"I'm going to go and get changed, I'll be back in a moment," Annie told her friends. Despite being at the school for almost a month now, she still wasn't comfortable getting dressed for bed in front of her dorm mates. Back at Beauxbatons, Annie and her friends would just get changed in their dorms instead of going to the bathroom, but they had known each other for years, it was different. She missed her Beauxbatons friends. Sure, she loved her Hogwarts friends, but everybody at Beauxbatons was so similar, they all seemed to understand all of her views and her liking towards fashion and shopping. She hoped to see them during the Christmas holidays, and also decided to write to a few of them.

She went into the bathroom and changed into her warm clothes, neatly folding her previous outfit and placing it down on the stool next to her. She brushed her hair and plaited it into neat, right braids, and wiped off the light makeup she had been wearing.

"Anne! Please paint my nails, I have this dark green colour that mum bought me in the summer, but every time I do it I always mess up!" Daphne complained as Annie walked back into the room and placed her clothes in her trunk.

"Of course, come sit!" Annie giggled, nodding towards her bed.

"Guys, I think that Draco and I will make it official soon! Did you see the outfit he wore to Hogsmeade today? He looked so good!" Pansy exclaimed.

"Pans, he was wearing a coat and a wooly hat, you could hardly see his outfit..."

"I know, I know, but he still looked great!"

"You're adorable," Dianna laughed, reaching towards a packet of chocolate stars and shoving a handful into her mouth.

"Shut up!" Pansy rolled her eyes, throwing a pillow at her.

"Don't you dare start another pillow fight with me Pansy!" Dianna warned, launching it back.

"Last time they had a pillow fight, it went on for half an hour and our room was a mess!" Daphne whispered to Annie, who was painting over her finger nails.

"They better not knock this nail varnish onto my bedsheets," she said, slightly seriously, though she was smiling.

"You're so dumb, remember you're a witch? You can just...magic it away!" Dianna reminded the redhead.

"Oh," Annie grew red in embarrassment, and continued doing Daphne's nails.

"Annabelle, are you a Veela?" Pansy asked, turning extremely serious for a quick moment.

"Me?" She let out a laugh, "what on Earth would make you think that?"

"Well, you did go to Beauxbatons, and your mums famous for like...being pretty or whatever, so I just thought-"

"Not everybody at Beauxbatons is a Veela, silly! Not to mention the fact my mother is famous for her wedding gown designs, she's not a model. Well, she has done modelling before but not for any huge companies!"

"Still!"

"I'm not a Veela, sorry Pansy!"

"I'm sure that Harry Potter thinks you're a Veela, have you seen the way he looks at you Annie? It's adorable, he's like a little lost puppy!" Dianna grinned, wiggling her eyebrows at Annie.

"He looks at me how he looks at everyone else!"

"He likes you!"

"Can we go back to talking about Pansy and Draco?"

"Yes!" Pansy nodded enthusiastically, "my mum reckons he'd be a good suit, our parents are both quite strict over who we marry, perks of being a pure blood and all..."

"Do you wish you could marry anyone? Or do you not really mind?" Daphne asked, her parents didn't really care much about the old pure blood traditions, as long as their daughters were happy, they had free will over who they spent the rest of their lives with.

"Not really. If it means I get to be with Draco, I don't care!"

"What about you, Di?"

"My mum doesn't care," she shrugged, laying back on her bed. "Even if she did, I wouldn't, I'll go wherever the wind takes me."

"All done," Annie said to Daphne, laying back on her bed. Daphne did the same, her head resting on Annie's shoulder as they listened to everyone talk.

Daphne was definitely Annie's best friend at Hogwarts; she was so short and sweet, always making sure everybody else was included and having fun.

"Thanks," Daphne replied, looking at her new nails with a bright smile.

"Do you guys think that Danny and Cameron are secretly in love?" Dianna asked.

"Definitely," said Pansy, "they have a cute bond no matter what they are, they've been best friends since like...birth!"

"Birth, like the time Annie and Danny met, because they are twins," Dianna grinned.

"How many times are you going to say that, Di? We just look similar!"

"Bullshit!" Pansy yelled.

"Ugh!" Annie groaned, taking a chocolate frog out of her pocket, "you guys are a nightmare!"

"You love it," giggled Daphne, "just like you love Harry!"

"Just like you love that Hufflepuff you're always staring at!"

"Hey! I don't have a crush on any Hufflepuffs thank you!" Daphne gasped, blushing a deep red.

"Yeah, and I'm Dumbledore," snorted Dianna, "we see that smile every time you spot him in the great hall."

Daphne rolled her eyes but smirked at her friends, not giving away a single hint to her friends about her secret crush.

"Knew it!" Pansy giggled.

"She's so cute!" Annie laughed, patting her friend on the head.

"I hate you guys!"

The four continued to laugh and chat as they nibbled on their snacks, each getting to know each other just a little better than they already did, and each having fun just being girls together.

A/N

This whole fanfic is so happy and sappy and cute it makes me sick ughhh I love sad endings and this book isn't going to have one smh

Qotd: do you like candles?

Word count: 1100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 80.2K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
1.2K 30 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...
406K 15.8K 132
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...
902 21 46
Follows the story of both two twins and their complicated relationships with the Marauders. Ashley Curron, forever in the shadow of her extrovert sis...