The return of the Older Sitri

נכתב על ידי Jedisage

Satoshi Sitri was the oldest brother of the Sitri siblings also one of the top devil General in the devil arm... עוד

Bio (updated)
Peerage and servant (update/changed)
Harem (updated)
Harem #2 (updated)
Prologue (updated)
A/N: Quick question
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
A/n: Fun facts about Satoshi
more servants/harem girls added
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Quick Random question
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
One more Maid for Satoshi
Chapter 12
A/n: Satoshi and Tsukiumi son and Daughters
A/n: Satoshi's Apprentices/students
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

2.4K 58 16
נכתב על ידי Jedisage

Satoshi's Pov

It was just a normal day for me and my peerage. All of us was training in a wide open area just behind my house that some hoe my mother bought for me I even told her that I didn't want anything fancy but you know how mothers all they want the best for their children.

Anyway during the training I found out that Zhen Ji had the ability to create fogs and mist a perfect to confused the enemy great for ambushes.  Cai Wenji also had the ability to increase one ones powers like one of those support roles in RPGs. My Wife Tsukiumi and pawn  Shizuku water abilities where also on point. Diao Chan and Eleonora combat skills where impressive and to my liking. Each of my girls had learned form each other the past few days  working each other and forming strong bonds 

"Okay ladies I think that's all for today you can go and relax back at the house." I said before I sensed something was up nearby so I decided to go check it out. Once the ladies where in the house I teleported to the location of where I sensed the magic and that's when I saw a nekomata being chased by a few devils and if I didn't know any better they where bounty hunters.

"No where to escape cat just come with us and face your crimes." said one of the devil bointy hunters.

"I'm not going back you hear me?" asked the Nekomata.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way." said the second bounty hunter before I stepped in.

"What is going on here?" I asked

"Who the heck are you?" asked the third bounty hunter.

"Dude that's Satoshi Sitri." said the fourth bounty hunter making the other hunters go pale.

"My apologies for my disrespect my lord Satoshi we where tasked to bring in the nekomata to stand trial for her crimes." said the third hunter.

"And what is that?" I asked

"For killing her master." said the first Hunter. I look at the nekomata who was badly hurt and like she's been on the run for days without sleep or rest.

"If you excuse us my lord we take the nekomata back with us." said the second hunter.

"I don't think so I will take her into my custody  and will investigate the matter myself. Do I make myself clear gentleman?" I asked

"Yes sir." said the first and second bounty hunter.

"Of course my Lord Satoshi." said the third devil bounty hunter.

"Before I you go I would very like to know your names." I said. 

"My lord my name is Mikal." said Mikal

"I'm Lexmark my lord." said Lexmark.

"The names Kiko." said Kiko

"And I'm Nyra. It's very nice to met you my lord." Said Nyra.

"Well it's very nice to met you all and you are doing your job well and are to be rewarded ." I said

"Thank you my lord but we are doing our job as devil hunters." said Mikal.

"He's right my lord." said Nyra.

"Perhaps you have a point but anyway I will let you be but know this this nekomata is under my care understand?" I asked

"Yes sir." all of them said at the same time before they left. I turned my attention to the tired and wounded nekomata.

"And may I asked who you are?" I asked

"Kuroka. My lord." Kuroka said before she passed out but I caught her in my arms and looked at her.

 She was very pretty with those ears and tails. Oh Satan do I have a fetish now? I shook the though form my head and teleported back to the house. Once inside I called for Belfast who ate the time was cleaning a mirror in the living room.

"My Lord who is that with you?" Belfast asked.

"Her name is Kuroka I saved her from some devil bounty hunters but now I want you take her to one of the spare bedrooms so she can rest." I said walking over to her.

"Of course master." said Belfast taking the sleeping Kuroka and carried her to one of the spare bedrooms.  Thinking to myself when Kuroka wakes up I will have some questions for her.

"My husband what is the matter?" asked Tsukiumi  while I was sitting in the living room lost in thought going over the evidence files that was against her from one of the bounty hunters.

"Oh hello my dear. I was just thinking about something." I replied telling her about the nekomata that was sleeping in one of the bedrooms upstairs and how  I saved her from bunty hunters.

"You really do have a kind heart husband maybe that's why I was so drawn to you." said Tsukiumi.

"Thank you for those word my dear." I said looking over the files before the door to the living room opened.

"Excuse me my master but the nekomata is awake and would like to speak with you." said Belfast.

"Very good send her in." I said. 

"Of course my lord." said Belfast moving to one side to let Kuroka into the room.

"Hello there Kuroka please have a seat." I said.

"Thank you." said Kuroka taking a seat on the couch across from me and my wife.

"Don't be scared I'm not gonna hurt you. My name is Satoshi Sitri and t his is my wife and queen  Tsukiumi and my maid Belfast." I said while Belfast was pouring us some tea.

"Thank you for taking me in." said Kuroka taking a sip of the tea.

"Now I have a few questions to ask you about why you became a high wanted stray." I said showing her the files. 

"I can explain that. You see I will admit that I did kill my master but not for the reasons people think." said Kuroka.

"Please go on." I said

"It's better if I start from the beginning." said Kuroka.

Kuroka Pov

 "I'm the  older sister of Koneko also known as Shirone. I was born to a Nekoshou called Fujimai and a human researcher. After losing our parents, Shirone and I  were later taken in by an unnamed Devil from the branch family of the House of Naberius, where I  was reincarnated as his Devil's Bishop using up two Evil Pieces." I said

"So what happened next?" Tsukiumi asked.

While serving my  master, I became extremely talented in Senjutsu and Youjutsu, and my magical power as a Bishop became so great that I could  surpassed my own master in terms of magical power alone. This later became my undoing when I  later became a Stray Devil after killing my  master, with everyone assuming that I  was drunk with my own powers. The true reason for the killing was to protect my  sister Shirone from my  master, who attempted to conduct tests on her in his research on creating a Super Devil. Afterwards I became one of the Underworld's most wanted criminals, ranking at SS-Class." I said

"You did a good thing trying to protect your sister like that. I would had done the same thing in your position." said Satoshi.

"How dare he do that to you and your sister and I would kill him myself if I saw him face to face." said Tsukiumi.

"That we can agree on." said Satoshi.

"I been on the run for who knows how long  not staying in one place for to long or else they find me." I said.

"Well Kuroka after hearing your side of the story I would like to help you clear your name. Can you take me to your  old master home I would like to conduct my search there." said Satoshi making my eyes go wide.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes I believe your crimes where unfair and the other devils jumped to concilsions instead of finding out the facts." said Satoshi. I was almost in tears to think that a high ranking devil like Satoshi would go out his way to help me.

"I don't know what to say I have nothing to offer you." I said

"That's alright Kuroka. In fact after we cleared your name I would offer you place in my peerage as one of my bishops. You have strong magic I sensed it." said Satoshi.

"My husband I will go with you." said Tsukiumi

"Very well. Are you up to travel Kuroka?" asked Satoshi.

"Yes I am." I replied.

"Good we head out now." said Satoshi.

After a few minutes we arrive in my former masters lab. Just thinking and seeing this place made me have mix feelings before I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"You be okay you have us with you." said Tsukiumi. I nodded my head and smiled before I lead the way inside. The place was a mess papers and files where all over the place glass broken. This place had seen better days.

"This place gives me chills." I said

"Kuroka stay close." said Satoshi.

"Yes sir." I said while still leading them down the many halls and labs that where all over the place until we stopped to a large door.

"This is it my former masters lab. The information we seek has got to be there. Stand back." I said using some of my magic to open the door. The doors opened with a rusty squeaking sound.

"There is still some power left in here." said Satoshi pulling a switch and the room lit up. Computer screens flicked to life displaying many different experiments and information.

"We should search this place and see what we can find. The sooner we get what we game for the faster we can get out of here." I said before we begun our searched. For hours we searched through the old files until Satoshi found something.

"Here I found something." said Satoshi. Walking over I saw he was holding some book.

"It's a book containing your old master's research and journal." said Tsukiumi.

"May I see that?" I asked before I took the book and opened it and flipped a few pages and read the contents and my heart almost sank for my my old master was taking other devils and experimenting on them still trying to make a super devil. I closed the book and handed back to Satoshi.

"This should be enough information to clear your name Kuroka." said Satoshi placing the book in his bag and searched for more information and files. The three of us spent the next two hours gathering old files and documents. We had enough to clear my name.

"That should do it." I said

"Then let's get out of here." Said Satoshi before we teleported away from the lab.

 Satoshi's Pov

After getting the information Kuroka and I headed to see Sirzechs who at the time was up to his neck in paper work but he had time to see me. Next to him was Grayfia who I assume was keeping a close eyes on him making sure he does his work.

"Lord Satoshi what brings you here all of a sudden?" asked Sirzechs.

"I have something I want to show you." I said before Kuroka walked into his office and Sirzechs shot up from behind his desk.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!!!!?" shouted Sirzechs.

"I have information here that will clear Kuroka of all charges Sirzechs." I said handing him the book and the files.

"Where did you get all of this?" asked Sirzechs going over the files.

"Kuroka and I investigated her old former masters lab. Looks like he was busy throughout years before his death." I said.

"Well this is a lot to take in." said Sirzechs.

"If I may my lord I assure you that all the information there is not forged." said Kuroka. Sirzechs leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes in thought.

"With the information you have shown me I can't deny why you killed your former master....and for that I will revoke your criminal status and you are free." said Sirzechs.

"Thank you Sirzechs." I said

"No thank you Satoshi you have proven that we need devils need to hear both sides and not passed judgment before we have all the facts." said Sirzechs making me smile.

"Your welcome. If there isn't anything else we will take our leave." I said before Kuroka and I left his office but not before I saw Grayfia gave me a wink. After arriving back at the house I let out a sigh.

"Well that was fun." I said.

"Excuse me my Lord." said Kuroka 

"Yes?" I replied

"I want to thank you for what you did for me. Not many other devils would do what you did  in fact they try to kill me or turn me in and for that I'm glad." said Kuroka.

"You are welcome Kuroka and like I said I would offer you a place in my peerage as my bishop if you like to. I won't force you to." I said

"I gladly accept your offer my new master." said Kuroka while I took out a bishop piece and held it in my hand. Kuroka took it and placed it to her chest and it went inside her.

"Thank you my master Lord Satoshi. I Kuroka will serve you as your loyal bishop." said Kuroka.

"Welcome to the family." I said before I called everyone to the living room to introduce my new bishop.

(a/n: another chapter done. let me know what you guys think in the comments and I see you all next time)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.2M 71.4K 145
[Check my profile for the new version of this story!!] [This is so... I wrote this when I was 16 😭] [KnY Various x Isekai!Reader] If you're honest w...
20.9K 363 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
24.8K 282 39
❦Yandere oneshots and headcanons specifically for Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, and/or Haitani Brothers x female or male reader❦ ...
1.7M 15.4K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...