๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

By erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... More

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ

10.1K 397 124
By erotic_scarlett

Hello hello hello to my lovely readers I hope you're doing fantastic
Enjoy the chapter !!!

Comment 😠

My gaze lands on Olivia who's watching us with a red face I'm scared she might have stroke.
Alessandro and Lio come and sit at our table "that was such a power move" my friend says to my hear while I sit Lio on my lap "you were so good baby high five" he claps my hand and go to Micheal "So how was it" the deep voice of Alessandro makes me turn to him and I smile nodding "it was good"

"You're not upset that I didn't say your name" he ask watching me intently but I shake my head "I am grateful actually sooner or later people will find that I am his mother for now I'm good with being anonymous" my hand drop on his and he kisses my knuckles.

The auction start and people are spending thousands pieces after pieces , I can tell that Josefina is very happy , her gatherings are always successful.

It's the turn of a necklace to be auctioned off, it's pretty simple compared to all that has been shown but it still remains a necklace adorned with lots of small diamonds with a bigger tear of diamond, It's beautiful but I look away and focus on people raising their little signs.

"I'm going to the ladies" I say before getting up and Alessandro nods looking me up and down yet again I think he really like seeing me in this dress.

I get lost on the way and find my self in a room with a sofa so I sit on it and take off my shoes , the heels have been killing me , I am so hungry also .

"What are you doing" the voice of Alessandro startles me "you've been gone for thirty minutes I was worried" he says taking his suits off and sitting beside me .
I notice that he has a bottle of champagne and I clap my hands excitedly "I was bored there" I say taking the bottle from his hand and drinking directly from it since there's no glass.

"What ?" I ask when I notice that he's been watching me for a long time "no it's just ... I like the woman you've become" I blush looking away "careful Sandro I might think that your starting to like me again" I say putting my feet on his lap and he start massaging them "I never hated you Rose actually it's more like I can't hate you and trust me I tried"

We sit inna comfortable silence before he speak up.

"How was it ? Being a mom I mean" he asks me carefully "the first months was hell Alessandro I was so overwhelmed things weren't easy with Aurelio I actually thought he hated me" I laugh turning around and putting my head on his lap to see his beautiful face

"Turns out I just had post partum depression" his jaw tighten "thankfully I had Abby with me she helped me so much Alessandro I really think I couldn't have made it without her"
He smiles tenderly "maybe I should be more cordial with her" I nod "yes you should"

"You should've tell me Rose" he murmurs "I tried" I respond and he frowns "when I learned that I was 4 months pregnant"
"Wait four months ?!" I laugh nodding "I actually didn't till I was seven months so..." I shrug and he nod for me to continue

"I went to the your house but I was stopped at the gate"
"By who ?" He says clearly getting angry but I shrug since I had no idea "I was stopped by a microphone the person behind it told me that if I showed my face again I would be thrown in jail and some other things too"

"Was it man or a woman ?"
"Please drop it Sandro" he shakes his head and starts speaking but I stop him "I am really hungry Sandro" I decide to distract him well I am not lying so I'm killing two birds with one stone .

"Let's find something" he pull me with him in the hallway.
We try not to make any sounds but we just ended up laughing like teenagers "shh we wouldn't want your mom seeing us like this"

We arrive in the kitchen where there are still people who are washing the dishes but a single look from Alessandro is enough for them to stop what they are doing and get out of the kitchen , he sat me on the counter and start looking for something to eat.

I want this man .

He came back with strawberries and white chocolate, I smiles, he remembered, I have a deep love for white chocolate as much as I love baking I don't have that much of a sweet tooth but I can eat white chocolate for days.

"This is all I could find" he picks a strawberry and hold it over my lips I glance at him to see that his pupils are a bit dilated, this turns him on , I open my mouth and stretch my tongue a little bit before biting the fruit , the juice leaks on my chin to my neck and before I can wipe it off Alessandro lips is on it and he start licking on sucking on my sweet spot .

I throw my head back moaning , his hands come trailing near my chest and I put mine in his hair bringing him closer to me , his lips still kissing me comes upwards toward my mouth.

He pulls back a little watching me "what are you waiting for Sandro" I pull him by his necktie but we're stopped by the ringing of his phone, I groan and he pull back totally regaining his sense "it's Micheal we should probably head back" he clear his throat and turns away.

"Ale !" Gosh I hate her voice and this fucking nickname, She ties her arm under his and takes him away , he turns his face to me but I roll my eyes and join my friend "look who cares to join us huh" she tease Micheal chuckle beside her and I glare at them "at least tell me you fucked" I sigh thank god Lio is not here but with Alphonso. 

"I almost kissed him" I whisper and she smack my shoulders making me yelp "bitch ! Tell me everything" So I tell her well them since Micheal also seems very much interested.

"Well I am sorry I interrupted but I am pretty sure you'll have many occasions" I nod.

I know Alessandro and I shouldn't but who cares. Yes I am choosing to ignore all the problems and unspoken issues we have , I decided that I want him at least for one night. When all the issues blows up then I will regret but for now I'm letting my coochie decide for me.

The gala finally end , we were now in the car and Aurelio was sleeping soundly.
I pick him up when we arrive and put him in bed.

I find Alessandro sitting on my bed with a box in his hand. He takes my hand and pull me between his legs , he opens the box and I gasp , it's the diamonds necklace from the auction "I saw you looking at it and thought it would look good around your neck"

I am speechless, why would he ? I "Turn around I want to see it on you" I do as he says and feel his breath on the inside of my neck "Sandro" I murmur pushing my back to his chest so I can feel him more , I turn around smiling after he put on the necklace "How do I look ?"

"Exquisite like always" his voice is hoarse, I look down and see how hard he is I gulp then try to reach it he stops me his hand around my wrist "not now Rose" he kisses me on the cheek tells me good night and he's out of the room.

What ?

It's been two weeks and Alessandro is on a business trip , he took Lio with him .
Whenever they call I only talk to Lio cause the fucker is avoiding me .

I figured out maybe I'm just horny and it's not him I want but just some action so I told my best friend to set me on a date .
I finished getting ready and step out of the house , I didn't want him to come get me because of where I'm living so I'm rejoining him in a restaurant he decided on.
I don't know his name since Abby didn't want to tell me .

I get there pretty easily since Luis drop me but not without voicing his disapproval. I smile mischievously and get down.

Entering the restaurant I immediately notice him and makes my way to him "Hi" he gets up and kiss my cheek. His quite a looking good guy , brown hair , blue eyes , tall I think 6'1 .

I learn that his name is Mark and that he's a teacher in primary school which is quite surprising given his built but I'm sure that he's a nice guy that children loves.

In the middle of the date I get a phone call from Abby , it must be pretty important if she's calling "excuse me I really have to take this" he nods and smile .

"Girl someone better be dying cau-" she cuts me off "Alessandro is back" I freeze but regain myself quickly "so ?" my friend laugh lightly "he's looking for you and hemightknowyoureinadate"
"Can you say that more clearly"

"Alessandro knows that you're in a date" I got a moment of hesitation but why should I care actually , we're not together "good , is Aurelio awake ?"
"No he's asleep" another reason for me to not end the date "well I'll be back when I am done" she laughs "I love you girl any way you won't find me here I'll be at Micheal's have fun" I plan on it.

I get back inside "sorry I took long" he nods not bothered at all "it's fine"
We talk some more , he's an interesting guy just not the kind I like . Who cares it's supposed to be a fling but I get the impression that he's not a fling kind of guy but the relationship kind which is a bother.

Outside he turns to me and kiss my cheek "You're a nice girl Omarosa and I really would like to get to know you more of that's okay with you" I nod and give him my number .

For some reason Luis is still there and I roll my eyes "Mr Guerrero is mad" he says as soon as I get in the car and I shrug "serve him for ignoring me" he chuckle and starts the car .

I loose all the confidence I had now that I am standing in front of the door I look back at Luis but he only smirk and go park the car , I gulp and get inside and like a teenage girl who sneaked out I walk on my toes trying to make as little noise as possible .

"You had fun" I yelp and turn around to see a very upset Alessandro I square my shoulder and held my chin high "yes very" I say turns again making my way to the stairs.

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my face , heat pool down my core while I smirk "what's wrong Sandro ? Don't tell me your jealous" I pout

"You wanna know what he did" his hand is know on the front of my neck squeezing it lightly "what you couldn't do hmm" at each word he squeeze "you should've been here fuck maybe I should've just spend the night and let him f-"

He slams my back on the wall making me grunt and laugh at the same time "Shut the fuck up Rose" , my legs wrap around his waist "make me" I whisper and that's all I needed to say before he rip my dress off me "you better buy another one" I say before latching my mouth on his .

The kiss makes moan , fuck I needed this , Alessandro dominates me completely just as I like it , he rips my panties off too and his fingers comes to my wet slit "fuck Rose your drenched"

"Then do something about it" he dip three of his fingers inside me making me groan in pleasure "fuck yes !"
It's been so long since I had this much and from only his fingers "this is what you wanted right" I nod smiling "more Sandro" he thrust deeper his thumb playing with my clit "You let another man touch what's mine Rose ?" He ask slowing down his pace

I shake my head wanting more so I thrust my hips into his fingers but he stops me making me whine "Answer !" He growl and I moan at his domineering tone "No" I moan out and he smile "of course you wouldn't you've always been my good girl right ?" I melt at the praise even though he's clearly mocking me .

He pick up his pace and latch his mouth around my nipple , my walls tightens around his fingers "Sandro please" he pinch my clit my eyes roll back and I feel myself coming but he retract his fingers and set me down "what the fuck Alessandro ?!"

"Watch your fucking tone with me Omarosa" he growl and I shut my mouth I still beed him to mek me come "next time you want to make me jealous or mad think about this exact moment, good night love" he kisses me fiercely then walk upstairs to his room I presume.

What ?

Did you like the chapter ??
I hope you enjoyed.

Tell me all your thoughts I wanna know everything

Do you like the new cover ?

Question of the day :
Do you write on here too ?

If yes drop the title (we gotta support each other) 👉🏾

If not do you plan on it or you just enjoy reading ?

Have great day wherever you are
🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.3K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
407K 10.1K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancรฉ when you whรธre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
410K 7.7K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...