The crimson child -Male Sith...

Da Dakejo0

There is no prophecy... There is no warning... you emerge from the shadow as you strike down everything holdi... Altro

The Ancient One
The Lone Hope
Battle of Sventove
Ally or Enquiry?
Onset on Zakuul
Knight's Oath
Negotiations
A Challenge?
Contractor
Miracles still happen
Abduction
Gladiator
Toys
Freedom
Role Model
Nightfall
False Heroes
First Encounter
Furious Factory
The old you
Jingling chains
Embattled outpost
Glimmer in the snow
The endless city
Endless talks
Seed of temptation
Where I come from
From the shadows
Cats and dogs
Shifting gaze
Friendly reminder
Inquiry for help
Strong will
Comradeship
The enemy of my enemy...
Ruins of Nabat
Heroism
On the offensive
Storming of the capital
The Venerable
Differences
Necessary offer
Sight on Geonosis
Mercy
Black in sand
Desperate shield
Second wave
The generator
Cleanup
Deathsinger
Rebel's Diner
Eclipse
Connecting
Tradition in Terrorism
Embarking on Concordia
Legacy in Flames
Minor complication
Shadows of suspicion
Seed of Dissent
Crisis on Mandalore
Deception's dark dance
Fervent Address
Political Aftermath
Echos of Mandalore
Shared Company
Rebel Assault
Veiled journey
A New Face
Echos of Betrayal
The Senate's Deliberation
Call for war
Paths to Discontent
A path forth

The Shadows Within

5.7K 118 27
Da Dakejo0

It was your first time facing a Jedi my student and you managed to fight him well, even though the Jedi Masters of this era could not hope to compare to those I've fought." your Master explains.

„It was all thanks to your teachings Master."

„I only taught you the way of the dark side. The power it holds and the strength that follows it's path. The way you fight with your blade, you created for yourself, my student. But never forget that a true Sith's strength lies in his potential in the dark side and how it is used. Even though a blade can be useful it doesn't hold the power some would wish it to." Vitiate explains and reaches out is hand, slowly pulling out a sword of the transporter.

It was a blade made of pure beskar, you've optained in the last test your master gave you to fully become his apprentice.

~Flashback~

The rain was pouring. You are studying the history of Nathema in a library hidden deep within a underground temple. Not many records of its history were left behind by your ancestors and you eventually came to find out why that is. In a dusty shelf you discovered an old pyramid sithholocron. Curiosly your hand reached out to it, but the moment your fingers barely touched the surface a strong force lightning unleashed itself out of the holocron into your body. Screaming in pain you fell on the cold ground and passed out. When you woke up there was a forceghost of a long forgotten sith lord standing infront of you. With mixed emotions you pull yourself together and get back on your feet. You feel the gaze of the ancient Sith mustering your figure and ability in the force.

„So this is what the Sith have become? A mere weak child with no hope and only desperation in his heart.", says the forgotten sith disappointed.

„Says the man who's name is as known as the secrets of Korriban.", you answer with a smug smile on your lips.

At least you seem to have some brain. My name is Darth Nyriss, state yours my child."

„My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and unfortunately for you I already have a master to teach me. So there is no need for me to listen to you."

„What planet are we on young (L/N)?", she asked, completely ignoring your statement earlier.

„Nathema.", you respond annoyed.

The facial expression of the Sith began to change almost immediatly. From one moment to another his eyes seemed to be filled with nostalgia and regret.

„You know child, once it went by another name, but that name has long been forgotten... just like that planet itself. The emperor erased Nathema from the history books and the astrogation to hide all evidence of his crimes...", Darth Nyriss began to narrate.

Your eyes and ears were focused on the story of the ancient sith and with big curiosity you wanted to listen to what he had to say, but you quickly closed the holocron as you felt the presence of your master nearing your location.

„Master Vitiate.", you exclaim as you fall on your knees, „I'm sorry, I shouldn't ha-".

„There is no need to be ashamed my initiate.", your master cut you off, „A Sith should always strive to learn as much as he can and be able to become the best version of himself, even without the help of his master. Therefore there is no reason to feel sorry. But for now I have a mission for you. If you should return succesfull, you will be officially made my disciple and I will start teaching you all there is to know about the dark side of the force."

„Yes my Master.", you answer and listen excited.

„There is a certain clan of mandalorains hidden in the endless mines of Concordia. I need you to go there and make sure that this clan will be on our side in the future. You understand?"

Yes master Vitiate."

Your master doesn't bother to shed any more words and sends you your way with a simple nod. Rushing out of the library you realise that you still have the holocron of darth Nyriss in your hand and decide to bring it into your quarters before you head out. Lost in thoughts you bumb into a soldier.

„Can't you watch where you going kid?"

„You should choose your words more carefully, if you want your life to continue another day!", your say as your fingers start to wrap around the handle of your lightsaber, ready to push your blade right through that mans chest.

A female voice interrupts your intense stare down: „Come on Havok we need to be somewhere! We don't have time for a quarrel like this."

You both get yoursefls out of the other ones gaze and start heading your ways again.

„I liked that one.", you mumble to yoursef with a smile, as you carefully place the holocron on a table besides your bed and start putting on another outfit. Yet again you chose a night black robe and your red frightening mask. In the hangar was your E 90 E-Wing starfighter already waiting for you.

It was your favorite ship, since it was fast, agile and easy to modify, and it was popular amongst bounty hunters and assassins for the same reasons. Because of that, it was easy for you to pass through controls without any of the fractions questioning your affliation. Sometimes when you've got some time to spare, you also like to work on your Starfighter. In the process you've added a new power unit, upgraded the cannonry and even got it a hyperspace drive. When out on missions you always made sure to bring your own R7 astromech droid, because these were the only droids compatible with your ship. The name of yours was R7-K4.

His personality wasn't that big of a deal, as his master he only trusted you and always tried to be by your side. Gently placing your hand on his metal head, the droid released a few happy beeps and then proceeds with getting into his place right behind the cockpit. Your gaze turns around for a last time to look at the hangar before you start your engines and lift of.

„Set course on Concordia R7, and hurry!", you order the droid as you reach the orbit of Nathema. Looking to your side you see 4 massive Docks, each producing Stardestroyers of the Sabaoth Class.

With a satisfied smile you continue drifting a little further into the wide open until your droid gives you the signal for your jump into hyperspace. You spend the whole time meditating and controlling the flow of your emotions as your master told you to. He taught you that when a being from the light sight is corrupted and has given in to the dark side, its ability to use it gains a temporal boost, therefore Vitiate taught you a method to always return to the light side of the force even from the deepest depths of your hatred. After something that felt like an hour of meditating to you, you arrive at Concordia and take of your mask. To your left is the great planet mandalore and in front of you one of its moons. As you enter the atmosphere of Concordia you're greeted by two mandalorian ships firing at you. Thanks to your modification on the E 90 you're able do dodge the bullets easily as you get a transmission on your commlink.

„Who dares to intrude the lands of the Death Watch? State your name and reason!", A harsh voice commands. Even though you hate being ordered around by people weaker then you,  you follow along, for now.

„My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and i got lost. I ran out of fuel and have no where else to land."

After a short silence you get the permission to land on Plattform C-9. Shortly after you arrived there you are greeted by woman clothed in mandalorian armor, from her height and figure you would judge that she's the same age as you and your feeling tells you that she could be a usefule ally in the future, but for now you have to focus one the mission assigned to you.

„We can give you the fuel but ofcorse you'll have to pay.", she says.

You thank her and the two soldiers accompanying her start getting to work, they didn't suspect anything since you purposely didn't fill up your tank.

„Is here anything where i can get myself a bite?", you ask with a perfectly faked smile.

It's not much but i know a place. I'll show you the way.", she says.

„Thank you, i appreciate your help."

The two of you start walking torwads a little city near the landing plattforms.

„So you're a bounty hunter or an assassin?", she asks boldly.

„Pardon?", you answer as she caught you by surprise.

„I'd guess an assassin, based on your looks. But nowadays you can't judge people just by their looks, you never know who someone is until you talk to them."

„I'm indeed a bounty hunter, even though i get that a lot.", you say with a small faked laugh as you hide your disgust over this conversation.

„My name ist Bo-Katan, but you can call me Bo."

„I'm (Y/N) (L/N), but call me (Y/N) if you'd like. I didn't know that you mandalorians were so talkative."

„You're right normally we aren't, still something about you just tells me that i can trust you."

Thank you, i'm pleased to hear that.", you answer with a beautiful faked smile on your face.

Even though you act surprised you most certainly aren't, because you exactly know what that something is. Every minute you speak with her you manipulate her feelings towards you through the force, an amazing ability your master taught you just recently and you always yearned to put it to the test. With that opportunity right at your hand, how could you resist. What is most important for that technique to work is the terms you are on with he individual you intend to manipulate. In Bo-Katans case you needed to leave a good first impression and it looks like it worked out perfectly.

„We're here.", Bo-Katan stopped and pointed at a small building with a crappy sign saying Murphys Law, „It isn't the fanciest, but it serves its purpose and the beer is sayed to be great here.", she adds.

Let's head inside, shall we?", you ask with a charming voice.

Bo nods as she enters the restaurant first. Inside you look around and only see mandalorians in dark grey and blue armor. Individually none of them could hope to be a match for you, but with their numbers you doubt that a fight now would be easy. Still standing in the entrance Bo waves here hand and places the two of you on a round table. You take the chair opposite to hers and order your food.

„So you're here on a job?", she asks curiously.

I'd rather not talk about work when i'm in company of a lady like you."

„A gentleman aren't we?", she says with a flirty smirk on her lips.

You slightly nod with a innocent smile. As you continue to keep your act up throughout the conversation you excuse yourself to go to the bathrooms. There you jump out of the window. Behind the building you are supposed to meet up with the mandalorian, or at least that was what you were told.

„Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?", a strict voice asks from behind you.

You turn yoursef around to see a mandalorian in completely black armor. You nod confirming his question.

This are the coordinates for the new meetingplace. Make sure to be there.", the mandalorian says as he handles you a small peace of paper.

„That is not how it was planned.", You whisper with a furios tone.

The man doesn't seem to be bothered by your eyes turning into their hellish yellow and just stands there. You take a deep breath and come to find control over your emotions again.

„I'll be there.", you answer shortly and the mandalorian nods, while he walks away.

Fast you turn around to head back to Bo-Katan as you imagine that she's already waiting for you. With a quick jump you return into the buildings bathroom and rush out to see a stressed mandalorian woman waiting for you.

„Thank you for waiting so patiently.", you say with a flirty smile as you sit down on your chair again.

She giggles adorably as her gaze wanders to her food on the table and a akward silence starts to spread between you.

„Your ship should be ready by now, should i walk you back?", she asks with a slightly sad tone under her question.

„Well as a matter of fact i found a reason to stay here for a little while longer, would you mind showing me a place for the night?", You ask while you stare deeply into her eyes trying to tighten the connection you established with the force and your efforts seem to be friutfull, because she invites you some place near the town you're currently in.

After you both said your goodnights to each other, she plants a sweet little kiss on your cheek followed by a flirty wink as she walked away, while you only stood there with a faked shy smile and your eyes fixated on the ground. But the second you closed the door you dropped the act, returning to your cold self. Your gaze turned emotionless again as you head out to the coordinates you were given earlier.

After a few minutes of traveling with a stolen speederbike you arrive and spot two guards awaitng your arrival. With a swift motion you jump of and follow them downstairs into a small cave. Both of them wore a clan symbol you've never seen any other mandalorian to wear, which is surprising since mandalorians use to wear their symbols with pride. The three of you proceed to head down the stairs until you arrive at an entrance, which only you seem to be allowed to pass through. Confidently you step into the big room to see a big black throne with three guards on each side .

„We are the jin clan!", the man sitting on the throne states, „We are the shadow of mandalore, created by the emperor Vitiate the immortal and here awaiting his return, now tell me why are you here (Y/N) (L/N)?"

„I'm here to bring you back to your rightful ruler and therefore to claim your head!", you say as you point the tip of your Lightsaberhandle at the throne.

„So be it!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

4K 48 4
Starkiller was an apprentice to darth vader, he would follow his commands without question, he would hunt jedi that survived the massacre and give in...
48 5 6
The last days of the Clone Wars and the last chance for a padawan prove he can take a Knight Trials to become a Jedi Knight. With the infamous Orde...
6.6K 159 11
The Hero with no Fear. The Jedi with no Limits. The Man with no Control. Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Knight, idolised for his lead in the conquests of mul...