all my dreams | trevor zegras

By cIayevans

"Of course I like you, you idiot. How many hits to the head have you taken?" A Trevor Zegras fanfiction Copyr... More

before reading
i. marriage pact
ii. cry and shit my pants
iii. shameless flirting
iv. new boy toys
v. i'm sweating
vi. your type
vii. personal puck bunny
viii. do it, sweet cheeks
ix. bark bark
x. approved nicknames
xi. bare minimum
xii. all your bitches
xiii. kind of hot
xiv. after i die
xv. girls night
xvi. stinky hockey boys
xvii. hot as sin
xviii. easy
xix. the guest room
xx. side eye
xxi. emotional damage
xxii. commiting homicide
xxiii. freeze to death
xxiv. some wyn time
xxv. you daft fool
xxvi. top choice
xxvii. you're the brains
xxix. in time out
xxx. graham-phobic
xxxi. spice
xxxii. full adults
xxxiii. my boyfriend's closet
xxxiv. little girl scout
xxxv. spotify wrapped
xxxvi. my brain is exploding
xxxvii. my wifey
xxxviii. happiness
epilogue

xxviii. wife her up

2.6K 50 17
By cIayevans

wynbauer: Looking back at high school Wyn is always hard to do. There's nothing she wanted more than to be skinny and the "standard of beauty". Now? I love that my body is different and my own. I love the food I let myself consume, from pasta to brownies to potato chips. I'm healthier and happier. And you know what? This is the me that gets to fall in love with not only myself but with someone else. That means everything to me.

197.7k likes

load more comments

usera: all of the hockey guys sharing this on their story and raving about wyn?? my heart omg

userb: love this for her

userc: wow, i'm so glad she recovered from her ed. she's such an inspiration

userd: STOP GRAHAM EVEN SHARED THIS AND GAVE HER LOVE, I WILL CRY RN. they're never nice to each other.
— grahamcracker: Idk what you're talking about, I'm always nice to her. She just bullies me.
— wynbauer: I would never. You bully me, sir.

usere: who is she falling in love with?? is it z?? because i ship it.
— userf: i don't. z deserves better than her. she's definitely not wag material.
— jackhughes: Yes, yes she is. I'd wife her up in an instant. Even tho she has a trash favorite team.
— wynbauer: Stfu, Jack. I will kick you in the shin when we meet.
— trevorzegras: You will not be wifing her up. But Wyn, you can definitely kick him in the shin. In fact, I encourage it. No, require it.

violetbennett: I am so incredibly proud of how far you've come, Elowyn Louise. You've grown so much from the girl I met all those years ago. It's an honor, honestly.
— wynbauer: I'm crying in the club rn.
— wynbauer: But also so much of it is thanks to you. I am so grateful that you came into my life when you did and you loved me for me, not for any connections or things I could give you other than friendship, I love you so much.
— violetbennett: I love you, too. Forever.

userg: i'm crying over jack defending her and soft violyn content.
— userh: i just laughed at that... 🎻

trevorzegras: This you is my favorite you. I am so thankful for everything that's made you the way you are and brought you into my life, Wyn.
— wynbauer: You're my favorite. I'm so glad you're in my life, hotshot.
— trevorzegras: Favorite what?
— wynbauer: Everything.

useri: when are they gonna date?? jfc.

userj: i would do anything for this woman.

userk: literally kill me. or kiss me.

brodyhayes: I'm so proud of you.

userl: WHAT

brodyhayes is now following wynbauer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 5.9K 64
。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she won't forgive me ❞ ❝ i think she will ❞ q...
8.2K 331 15
I have loved no one else but you in my life. ❪ 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌 : 𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❫ ❪ 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 : 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮...
232K 3.4K 46
They say opposites attract....but if he's also your brother's best friend and teammate? jamie drysdale fan fiction also somethings are altered to mak...
236K 11.7K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...