cara mia || tommyinnit

By jojodeliva

chiara has always been known as chichi, a famous punk pop singer known by millions. what happens when she sta... More

act 1
chiara
i
ii
iii
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
act 2
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii

iv

1.7K 41 7
By jojodeliva

Messages

RAHHHH 👹👹:
why does disc say
ur online rn 😭

isn't it 3 am over there

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
hi loser

but yeah im busy editing
and no cap im dazed off rn

more important question is

why are YOU awake 🤨 u
usually go to sleep early

RAHHHH 👹👹:
i took the fattest nap
coming home and woke up
thinking it was the next
day so now im wide awake

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
LMAOOOO WHAT

woman moment

RAHHHH 👹👹:
play nice

u want company ?

Tommy fell out of his chair completely. In the process, he dropped his phone on the floor before scrambling for it to make sure no one heard the loud crash.

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
Dhs"1$2&3:;; wahw

RAHHHH 👹👹:
ayo ?

american boy 🤠🐴🇺🇸:
SORYSORRYB

i dropped my
phone

yes id love ur company ara

—🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡—

He immediately got onto discord and fixed his background in the neatest way possible. Just as he hopped into his chair, Ara's profile picture popped up on his screen and it didn't take long for the brightest grin on his face to pop up when she greeted him.

She turned on her camera to reveal it pointed at her desk, something she always did in exchange for showing her face whenever she was on a call. Her desks were covered with sheets of music and scrambled words with an iced matcha latte in the corner and a Minecraft studying video playing in the background. Tommy watched her wave rapidly at the camera, only showing up to her wrists and he waved back excitedly. "You're shirts inside out, you wanker," Ara laughed as she sorted out papers.

Tommy looked down and swore before turning his camera off and changing his shirt. "I'm a wanker now? You've been hanging out with George and I way too much."

She chortled. "Is that so bad?"

His face reddened. "Not at all." He stared at the papers on her desk and squinted his eyes. "What're you up to?"

Ara noticed his behavior and flipped off the camera and in doing so, covered the papers. "It's stupid."

"Nothing you do is dumb."

She blushed, thanking the Gods he couldn't see it. "I transcribe music when I'm bored." Confusion streaked his face so she continued. "I listen to music and try and transcribe it from ear so I can separate the instruments and see patterns in good melodies for different songs."

He stared at her in disbelief. "You... are mental. That's absolutely brilliant, Ara, wow." Everything I learn about this girl is always impressive.

"You can't see me but I'm blushing, you freak," she confessed, pulling out a pencil and replacing a whole note to a half note.

He completely stopped editing and watched her work. "Are you doing a song right now?" Ara nodded before remembering he couldn't see her so she gave him a thumbs up. "Which one?"

Her hand stopped moving. "A ChiChi song."

"And you say you hate her," he shook his head in disapproval. "Which song?"

She gulped hard. "Uhhh, I forgot the name. Some new one I think." I can't tell him it's an unreleased song. He nodded without pushing it further. "So... what video are you spending this long on?"

Tommy began laughing at himself, hinting at Ara it was most likely cringe. "It's a video with KSI."

"Oh my God, is that why he was on the server a few days ago?" she gasped, laughing. He joined in with the laughter while nodding. "I swear he looted me somehow 'cause I'm missing some things back in our house."

"Oh, y'know what, that might've been me," he baffled. "I stole some things from the house without looking at whose chest it was from."

"You motherf—" she laughed as he jumped back into his chair. "Aye, stop distracting me! I can't hear my music and you need to finish editing."

"Sorry, sorry!" he repeated, letting her continue working. He knew he should've finished editing but instead, he watched Ara work and write. She wrote music notes like they were words, not hesitating with each note she wrote. Her hands moved lightning speed as she paused the song from time to time to write a line before letting it play again. There were points where she'd move to another stack of papers and write words that Tommy was too scared to ask about.

It seemed stalkerish, but what intrigued him the most was how she would cross her pinky and ring finger together when she picked a pencil up or while she typed. Her mannerisms were so smooth it intimidated him, knowing how clumsy he always was, especially around her.

"Are you gonna keep staring, Simons, or are you gonna finish your editing?" Ara called from behind her camera.

He quickly turned back to his side monitors and pretended to work. "Sorry."

"You're fine, Tom," she said and he could hear the smile on her face. His face dropped a bit and Ara instantly noticed. "Is something on your mind?"

"Yeah, but, it's kinda personal," he huffed. "I don't want to pry."

"Go ahead. I trust you."

Bloody hell, this woman. "Alright, I-uh... Are you ever gonna do a face reveal anytime soon? After Dreams's reveal, everyone has eye's on you now."

Ara's hand stopped moving making Tommy nervous he might've went over the line. "It'll happen eventually... half the fanart created of me is always wrong and one day that'll get into my head, I swear. But, the internet is a shitty place. From getting swatted to the treatment of women for just being streamers is batshit crazy. Not to mention how Dream was treated for his reveal? That's scary."

Tommy nodded, taking in her words. He recalled Dream's face reveal and how the internet teared him for days on end. Imagining how a girl would be treated in that place is out of this world. "I don't think you'd have that problem."

"Why's that?" she asked, her voice peaking.

Before he could think about a coherent answer, he blurted, "Everything about you is beautiful, you have nothing to worry about."

"Okay, pretty boy, go back to work," she said sarcastically to hide the fact that her insides were turning. She yawned while going back to listening to her song. She looked up at her screen to see Tommy mindlessly staring at her work again. Quickly, she grabbed a clean sheet of paper and a sharpie before scribbling something down and taping it to the lens of her camera, covering Tommy's entire view of her desk. "Don't miss me too much."

Tommy playfully frowned at the sign that red in all caps "SLEEP OR WORK."

"How could I not?" he mumbled as he leaned back in his chair.

With a heavy sigh he turned to his monitor and went hardcore mode for his work.

After a productive 45 minutes, Tommy had finished editing and cheered himself before remembering it was probably 5 am.

When he turned back to discord he noticed the paper on Ara's screen was gone but so was any movement from Ara.

She was zoned out on her desk, softly sleeping. Tommy would have been worried if it wasn't for her hand moving here and there and the soft breathing of her chest. All he could see of Ara were her arms and singular strands of her in the frame.

She didn't have to stay up with him, but he did. It had to be around 9-10am over in America but she was most likely running on 2 hours of sleep. Waking her up was not his job. He quietly fixed his desk and turned off all the lights in his room. The only light left was his PC and Ara's sage green setup.

"Sweet dreams, pretty girl," he said, leaving the call open on his PC before going to bed.

゚•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•゚

cringe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967 30 12
A stage crew kid. An internet celeb. A toxic friendship. A dash of anxiety. What could go wrong? (Pls read this. I need validation from those around...
187K 3.2K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
15.6K 303 14
✨Random One-shot Book✨ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...
283K 8.4K 38
Small youtuber Mintmochi has always been a fan of Tubbo. After grabbing the attention of the boy the two started interacting more. Watch as these swe...