It doesnt matter that we're c...

By Assassin_sin

My name is Katsuki Bakugou. I'm in love with a boy. Hes popular, smart, kind, and sweet. He is absolutely per... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152

Chapter 149

942 41 15
By Assassin_sin

He finally has everything set up in his favor. This time, he is going to stand on top. It took a lot longer than he wanted to get everything in place, but it will all be worth it. 

He is going to end Hisashi Midoriya by putting his son behind bars.

Enji takes a couple gulps of the hot coffee in his cold hands. The steam rises up and the warmth surges through his body. 

Its dark outside, the only light coming from the moon and the streetlights. His heart races with anticipation despite the blank look on his face. 

Tonight is going to be perfect. 

Behind him there is the sounds of people slamming their doors and climbing into the cars. There is no chatter, no small talk, or anything else. 

Everyone is on edge, ready to confront Izuku Midoriya, kidnapper and killer. 

And luckily for all of them, Enji wanted them to hear when they arrived. He had told everyone to put on their sirens on. 

It would feel even better to catch Midoriya when he was running with his tail between his legs. 

Enji turns away, getting into his police car and buckling up. He drops the coffee outside of the window without a care. 

Katsuki hears the sound of a blaring alarm. He doesn't want to get up, his body heavy with exhaustion. 

But when it doesn't stop, his annoyance only rises. He opens his eyes and turns to the dresser, where Izuku's phone sits. 

The screen is flashing red, a number showing. The alarm is loud, and he sees Izuku turn in his sleep, grumbling. 

He quickly reaches over and grabs it, clicking the answer button. Izuku shifts again, eyes slowly opening, still half asleep. 

"Hello-" 

"Izuku. Get out of there. This is a serious emergency. The police are over to your place, and they will be there in less than five minutes."

Katsuki squints at the bright light of the phone, wiping at his eyes. Izuku stays laying there for a second before he bolts up right, his bedhead a mess and eyes wide. 

He grabs the phone from Katsuki's hands and puts it to his ear, yelling something to the person on the other side. Katsuki groans, the only thought in his head at the moment is going back to sleep. 

It's so late, its dark outside, cold, and he just wants to fall asleep again. 

Katsuki closes his eyes, burying his head in his hands, drifting off. 

Izuku is still yelling, but while he is doing it, the green haired boy jumps out of bed, rushing around the room to get both his and Katsuki's coats. 

The blonde looks up at him when Izuku throws his orange puffy coat at him, the zipper hitting his face. 

"Ow what the fuck..." 

Izuku isn't paying attention to him, putting his own jacket on and slamming the door open and rushing out. 

Katsuki stares after him, silently confused.

"Izuku. Get out of there. This is a serious emergency. The police are over to your place, and they will be there in less than five minutes."

Emergency...

Police.... 

Over....

Five...

Oh shit. 

Holy shit! 

Katsuki shoves the blankets away from him, shoving himself into his jacket. His heart is racing, and he stops for a second. 

He rushes to the dresser and opens one of the drawers to forcefully that it bangs and drops out. 

He doesn't care though, instead sifting through all of the things inside. He pulls out the slip of paper Tomura had given him. 

A phone number. 

"Take care of him." 

Katsuki steadies his shaking hands as he takes out his own phone, typing in the number. He presses call and it rings for only a second before someone picks up. 

"Katsuki get up we have to go!!" 

"What's going-" 

Katsuki rushes the words out of his mouth while running out of the room, almost falling down the stairs. Tomura is cut off, forced to listen to the blonde's quick sentence. 

"Police are on their way, we are getting out, you have to help-" 

"Katsuki!!" 

Katsuki growls, finally getting off of the stairs and into the kitchen. 

"I'm fucking going!!" 

Katsuki runs into the living room, seeing Fizz already in his cat carrier. He lifts him up, shutting the small cage door. The kitty is staring at him with wide eyes, fearfully looking in different directions. 

Katsuki mumbles something to the cat, trying to calm Fizz and maybe himself down a little. He feels his chest going up and down, but it still doesn't feel like enough air is getting into his lungs. 

"It's ok, its ok, just stay calm Fizz, its ok."

He sees Izuku in the doorway putting on boots, throwing some to Katsuki. They land at his feet, and he puts them on, Izuku going to the door. 

Katsuki gets them on and goes to the hallway, Izuku only a couple feet away from him. The green haired boy turns to him and sees the panic on his face. 

Despite looking just as panicked, Izuku gives him a strained smile. 

"It's going to be ok." 

Katsuki stares at him and nods, is mouth twisting into a smile mirroring Izuku's. The green haired boy twists the door handle but stops when he hears the police sirens.

Fear paralyses both of them, but Katsuki recovers faster, grabbing Izuku's hand and pulling him out of the hallway and away from the door. 

He is hyperventilating, his hands gripping Izuku's hand so tight his knuckles turn white. They are in the kitchen, and he bumps into the table, sending it banging against the wall. 

He winces but doesn't stop. Izuku watches him, concern clear in his eyes. He tenses up and pulls Katsuki against him, making him stop. 

Katsuki's wild eyes find Izuku's, and the other holds him tightly. 

"Calm down love. I said it was going to be ok so it will. I just need you to calm down for a second. Look at me and breath, just like last time, ok? Can you do that for me baby?" 

One of Katsuki's hands grip Izuku's shirt and the other the cat carrier, trying to focus on what Izuku is doing. 

"Izuku Midoriya! You are under arrest! If you try to flee police will be forced to act violently! Come out with your hands up or we will come in ourselves!" 

Tears prick at Katsuki's eyes, and he sniffs. Izuku hugs him, burying his head in his hair. Katsuki feels his breathing even out as much as it can in this situation. 

Izuku pulls away and let's go of him, rummaging through his pockets. Once he gets what he's looking for, he puts the cold metal in Katsuki's hands. 

"There is an opening in the basement that leads to an open space, the one covered by the room we don't use. It's safe in there. I want you to hide with Fizz. I'll go out there and-" 

Katsuki grips the key, glaring at him. 

"What? Are you fucking insane?! You think I'm just gonna-" 

"We are going to give you one last warning! Do not harm Katsuki Bakugou and come out with your hands up!" 

"Tell them i hurt you, that i kept you here. That way you don't go down too. I know it's not the most solid plan but it's the only thing i can think of right now-" 

"Fuck that what-!?" 

There is a loud crash over the sirens. The front door being forced open and falling to the ground. 

"Get in!" 

Izuku stares at Katsuki, his eyes pleading and desperate. 

"If you aren't going to listen then I'll make you." 

Katsuki yells as Izuku lifts him up over his shoulder, running to the hatch of the basement and opening it. All the while, Katsuki brings his fist down on Izuku's back, screaming. 

"Let me go!! Izuku let me go right fucking now or i swear to God I'm gonna-!!" 

The hatch opens and Izuku forces him down, Katsuki stumbling down the stairs. He hits the ground, cutting off his screams as he hits his head. The cat carrier slides on the ground, Fizz meowing loudly. 

Izuku slams the hatch closed and rushes up the stairs. 

"There he is!!" 

Katsuki's vision is blurry as he stumbles up, swaying as he leans against the wall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 239 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
1.9K 23 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...
54.8K 1.1K 22
Izuku lives in a normal world..well normal as it's normal to have powers, called quirks but overall..pretty normal. Izukus's life is thrilling but wh...
98.5K 2.5K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...