𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... More

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

127 19 28
By strawberry1d

You were telling Anais how you met Mr. Imbecile when the two females interrogated you about your forbidden affair. Anais was amused by Ha-nis' account of your first meeting with the CEO.

You just cocked your head dismissively and responded, "You're the biggest fool for love." Anais has never seen you so out of place or so out of character. 'True love has found you,' she realized. You were uncommonly quiet and your demeanor seemed clouded with feelings of sadness.

Telling them you'll be OK is going to make them feel happier. But your heart was wounded because you had given Hoseok the right to reconcile with his long-term partner. Maybe you were just an interesting distraction for him, and he'll recognize it's Jessica he continues to love and craves.

What happened between both of you was pure, raw physical desire, and being around him will make you lose any sense of morality. You've already lost yourself by allowing him to touch you in that way. You don't want to think about your disastrous love life.

You felt particularly bad because of your encounter with a clearly taken man. You know he'll return to Jessica, the one he truly loves. How are you going to compete with history? They were in love through thick and thin. Through mini-breakups and lengthy hiatuses..She has every right to strangle you since you let her boyfriend stray.

Why did you finally fall madly in love after years of guarding your heart against romantic interludes? Why is it now?

Anais had arranged for you to spend the day shopping in the city center. You all got up early to take the first seaplane into the city.

You were all dressed in ankle-skinny pants and beautiful shirts. Ha-nis' hair was in a sloppy bun, while Anais looked beautiful in a wavy blonde nape ponytail.

The air around you is charged with anticipation, and Ha-Ni informed you that when she returned, she and Gervais would go on a dinner date.

You took benefit of the Mantra airline. There was just one family on the aircraft with you-a couple and two adolescents.

You marveled at the breathtaking scenery of the Nova Island resort.

Oh goodness, it's incredible. Your amazed gaze was drawn to the others' identical reactions. The teen girl was screaming and snapping photographs of the overhead view at all times.

You beamed as you snapped several photos of your cousin and Anais against the backdrop of the cabin. Many selcas were taken.

Ha-Ni radiates brilliantly. "I should send this to my parents." They just want to know how we're having fun and that we're safe."

"My mum wants to know, too," you giggle. She and her friend had a great time hanging together, but her friend doesn't want her to leave so soon, so she'll remain for a few more days. You began to ramble.

You're hoping Ms. Jung hasn't told your mother about your and Mr. Hoseoks' vehicle incident. She will be furious if she discovers that you refuse to accept responsibility for the damage done to his vehicle.

You promised yourself that you would reimburse Hoseok with some of your Paris apartment savings. You don't want to owe him anything once you leave here. Fortunately, Adrienne and Pierre are busy setting up the new retail stores in the fashion district.

You'll join them the day before Hoseok's white luncheon, which you're not sure you'll be able to attend. Seeing him again will make you uneasy, reminding you of what you desire but cannot have.

It'll be far too painful. When you arrive at the little airport, your resort will make reservations for an Uber to transport you around town. As the three of you took in the sights, the metropolis was guzzling. You went to the tiny store to buy gorgeous summer outfits and shoes. You purchased some lovely outfits, a tote bag, and leather sandals for your mother and relatives. Anais, a shoe enthusiast, purchased six pairs of unique shoes.

Ha-ni acquired various sunhats and bright scarves. You went to the fresh markets after your shopping trip and got some fresh fruit for the room. You were starving after a lot of selcas with locals and in front of lovely food stalls.

Anais found an excellent coffee shop in one of their upscale malls, where you all sat and had a light burger lunch.

You take in the sights and sounds all around you. While you sip your ice-cold coconut water, Anais and Ha-No were chatting. You give the girls your fries since you don't want to eat any more after the satisfying burger.

You don't want to consume any cider or icy liquids either. The sick sensation in the pit of your stomach lingered after you took your medication this morning. You made a mental point to consult a doctor about the weird occurrence in Seoul.

Anais's questions break your line of pondering.

"'Huh?" Your brows appeared furrowed. Your thoughts sent you to another world, and you couldn't understand what was being said.

"I said, Tonight we're going to the FLAMES restaurant for dinner. So we may dress sexily and dance till the wee hours of the morning. They have a Wink cocktail bar, and I'd want to sample some of their new mixed cocktails. We can spend the day in the main pool on Sunday, eating breakfast and lunch at the Soul Kitchen and ordering supper to eat in the privacy of our room because we will be drained after a full day of swimming... How's that?" Anais stated triumphantly, her voice tinged with glee.

"I have no issues. That's OK with me. But please allow us to pack sooner because our flight is early in the morning." You mention that you are already anxious about the journey home.

Ha-Ni grinned." You are unquestionably our tour leader. I'd want to travel somewhere else with you guys next time. This was a wonderful little getaway." She exhaled deeply.

This was her attempt to avoid thinking about her failed and heartbreaking romance with Bangchan. When she returns, she will take a risk and give Gervais another opportunity. But she is still suspicious of his dating past. He is accustomed to dumping females after a week or two of dating, and she is skeptical of that, but Noémie assures her that Gervais appears genuine in his pursuit of a romantic relationship with her. Ha-ni is concerned about her parent's reaction to a relationship with a foreigner.

"What can I say", Anais smirked. "My abilities come well recommended."

You merely shook your head at Anais' arrogant remark.

You left town in the late afternoon. You were ecstatic after another excellent day........

At 7 p.m., after you've all had a much-needed nap/rest, email your photos to your family. Your mother is interested in your activities, but you have only given her group shots.

After a nice shower, you changed into a fashionable sequined cocktail dress and the lovely butterfly stilettos that Anais had given you.

A little cart drove you to the Flame Grill restaurant in the center of the island, which had the greatest view. You all seem so liberated and content. As you entered the grass-roofed restaurant, there was a lot of laughter and joking among you.

You had a very attentive waiter with whom Anais frequently flirted. You ordered your incredible appetizers and an expensive white, sweet wine. You order a prawn cocktail, Anais a traditional Caesar salad, and Ha-Ni a Tuna Tataki. You then ordered their specialty fish dish.

Anais allowed the server to snap candid photographs of the three of you smiling, making funny expressions, and posing. You all decide to have ribs and steak with grilled and roasted veggies for your main dish.

You could just moan when you enjoyed the tender meat. Your mother would have appreciated the meat dishes since, being a native Korean, she enjoys meat and plenty of Soju drinks with her meals.

When you think about your single, forthright mother, you merely grin affectionately.

Anais and Ha-Ni were giggling as they discussed hilarious things they had done on vacation. You smiled since Anais was notorious for causing several scandals in Paris. Her family runs a perfume firm and is quite affluent; Anais works as an executive at one of their Dubai divisions.

You were all excited to put your delicious desserts to the test after your main course. You went with a soft chocolate lava cake, Anais went with crème brulee, and Ha-Ni, who grew more daring, went with Island Dream coconut with mango and almonds.

You spent over two hours in the Flame Grill restaurant. And it was after 9 p.m. when you departed. Anais, on the other hand, was not prepared to go back to your villa.

You were taken to the 'Winks' bar for your cocktails after leaving a generous tip for the waiter. You decided to return to the villa by midnight.

Some of the young couples were having a fantastic time on the dance floor. Ha-Nis eyes were wide because she had never truly let herself go until the Diamond Banquet a week before. She was a church girl to the core.

She can't wait to show off her talents on the dance floor. You simply lifted your brows at the new Ha-Ni, who was eager to try everything. You're hoping your aunt doesn't accuse you of enticing your adorable cousin into sin. You just hope she doesn't go too far because she is the family's wholesome cousin. Your mother always uses Ha-Nis' lifestyle as a moral compass for you.

Anais twitched her brows and smirked. "Let's go sit on the bar stools. "The bartender can demonstrate his mixing talents."

You chuckle, "Just make sure you don't lure the poor guy on with those mesmerizing blue irises."

Anais pouts and flashes a crooked grin, "Don't worry, bestie... I still want a taste of the demon driver's physical love. If his kisses are this hot, I can't wait to --" she began to fan herself while you cracked up. Ha-ni's face was scarlet red.

Ha-ni hastily raises her hands and shakes them, saying, "Er, too much information.I don't need to know the nasty details. Please spare me!"

Anais broke out laughing and gently wrapped her arms over her shoulder, adding, "Don't worry. Your innocence will be protected. Look how I left Noemie to her own devices in Seoul, and she couldn't even defend her purity by allowing the CEO a taste of French caviar '" she simply clicked her tongue sadly.

You merely rolled your eyes and nudged her shoulders, a piercing glare on your face. "At least I'm over 24 years old, and Ha-Ni is 27, says the one who lost her innocence when she was just 15 years old". You make a snort.

Anais cracked a grin and tossed her honey-blonde hair over her shoulder. "I'm just a sucker for gorgeous men-ooh!" She licked her lips teasingly as she stared at you.

"Oh my my... let's just get our cocktails---please." She sat in the center of you and Anais. Your best buddies only smirk as she teases and tugs Ha-ni's plump cheeks.

You all put your drink orders. Anais went for Passionita, a vodka and passionfruit-infused drink. Mint, pineapple juice, and vanilla extract. You opt for Summer Zest, a faux cocktail without gin, made with apple juice, fresh cucumber, elderflower liqueur (just a touch of it), orange-flower syrup, and lime juice. Ha-Ni chose Dark and Storm because she wanted to try the dark rum with ginger ale, lime juice, bitters, and grenadine.

It was refreshing and later on you all ordered more of the mock cocktails like different flavor mojitos.

After another round of cocktails, you all stood up and joined the young people on the dance floor. You've never felt freer to be youthful and free. You returned to your villa after midnight, chatting and laughing. Anais and Ha-Ni were noticeably tipsy, and you worry how they will feel the next day.

You can bet they'll have terrible hangovers. Fortunately, most of your drinks were non-alcoholic. You enter your bedroom and swiftly take a shower.

You climbed into bed wearing your cool sleep shirt. Adrienne emailed you images from the opening days of the two shops in the affluent fashion area when you opened your text messages, particularly those from your coworkers. She even told you how many orders you had to buy particularly of your necklaces and bracelets.

Then she said something that made your blood run cold.

Adrienne: Wow! Noemi, nous venons de faire une grosse vente. Vous êtes sexy Mr. Le meilleur ami de Kim. L'hôtel Tycoon... Je pense que son nom est Mr. Junk ou Jung. Sa fiancée a demandé à Pierre de créer une bague de fiançailles de 7 millions de dollars avec sa pierre de naissance, un beau péridot olive-vert. Elle veut que vous créiez un collier en diamant et un bracelet avec plus de 35 diamants. »( Wow! Noémie, we just made a large sale. You are Sexy Mr. Kim's best buddy. A hotel tycoon... I believe his name is Mr. Junk or Jung. His fiancee has asked Pierre to create a $7 million engagement ring with her birthstone, a beautiful olive-green peridot. She wants you to create a diamond necklace and bracelet with over 35 diamonds set around it.)

Oh, dear!

As the blood in your face drained, your body felt as if it were floating. Oh dear, Lord! Oh, my dear Seigneur! Did Hoseok finally decide to marry his fiancée after ten years of dating?

You were defeated!

You must now forget him.

As your heart began to palpitate painfully as you dropped your phone next to you and immediately planted your palm over your quivering mouth rushing to the bathroom, an immense wave of nausea overtook your shocked body...

A/N: Seems like Hoseok made the choice.

A huge shout-out to all Hobi supporters. I value all the reads, votes, and comments, and even those add the book to your readers' lists.

1. Do you believe Hoseok will ultimately marry Jessica?

2. What do you think Noemie should do if she goes back to Seoul?

3. Will she design the jewelry for Jessica even if her heart is broken?

4. Do you believe she will finally allow Hoseok to move on with his life now that he has listened to her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.9K 60
(COMPLETE) Will you touch my heart? where kim taehyung is a famous actor and has to learn about a new role for his new film. and Jeon Jungkook who is...
302K 13K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
29K 1.1K 31
❝Thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. Thank you.❞ tears threatening to escape from his eyes ❝Thank you for letting me be a part of you...
464K 25.6K 41
Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where taehyung, a simple village boy had to perfo...