Just Death and FEAR (just sha...

By GachaDonut

WARNING: This story contains violence, suicide, swearing, and death. Cringe warning for the old chapters. B... More

h
Chapter 1: Paradise
Chapter 2: Island..?
Chapter 3: Volcano...?
Chapter 4: where am i??
Chapter 5: ...
Chapter 6: Plants
Chapter 7: Cyan..?
Chapter 8: Waking up.
Chapter 9: Happiness
Chapter 10: A Suprise.
Chapter 11: Nightmares & Circles
Chapter 12: Chaos and Uncorruption
Chapter 1: Paradise (REMAKE)
Chapter 2: Island...? (REMAKE)
Chapter 3: Volcano...? (REMAKE)
Chapter 4: Where am I...? (REMAKE)
Chapter 5: ... (REMAKE)
Chapter 6: Plants...? (REMAKE)
Chapter 7: Cyan...? (REMAKE)
Chapter 9: Happiness (REMAKE)
Chapter 10, Part 1: A Surprise. (REMAKE)
Chapter 10, Part 2: A Performance
Chapter 11: Nightmares and Circles (REMAKE)
Chapter 12: Chaos and Uncorruption (REMAKE)
Update!
Chapter 13: Beneath Me
Chapter 14: Below the Flesh
Chapter 15: My Regrets
Epilogue
Heli and Ship

Chapter 8: Waking Up. (REMAKE)

51 2 0
By GachaDonut

Cyan woke up, groaning in pain. His clothes felt like they were recently washed.
He saw Cube, watching over him again.

"Cube? What... What happened? Ugh, my head feels like it's about to explode..."

"It's a long story... Anyways, um... do you want anything to eat? Drink?"

"Uh... no. I want to know what happened."

Cube began to breathe a bit faster. "You... you were sick! Yeah... you were sick, and me and the others took care of you..." She nervously chuckled.

Cyan stared at her for a moment, then hesitantly nodded. "Alright then..." He knew she was lying, but didn't want to force her to tell the truth.

"Thankfully, there's enough things in the house to make some dinner... Would you like some?"

"Yeah, sure, I guess..."

Cube nodded. "Great!" She left the room, leaving Cyan alone with his thoughts.

He kept thinking about the other heroes, especially Trian...
He just missed them so much. He didn't feel complete without them.

He sighed, waiting for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 198 27
*Book 2* Mitch and Scott will start a new life, one they never expected to be living. *Sorry, I'm bad at descriptions. Read Part 1 first please!*
3.3K 45 85
After what felt like a 3 year long wait in the In Between, it's time for a certain group of people to start their next journey in a new world. It's t...
142 10 2
a doomed child since birth still looking for the living reason of life on a blind path with synthetic mortals and unclear rewards.
41.6K 663 20
What would happen if the Wii- somehow- stopped melting after the deletion of the Corrupted mii? Well, a lot of things end up happening after that...