𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 & 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 | 𝙱2 𝚂�...

By HoneyLixie00

(Book 2 to Love and Affection) ❗️MAY HAVE SLOW UPDATES❗️ 5 years since Jisung had met those 7 men. The ones... More

Welcome Back
Here... We... Go!!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11

10

475 20 22
By HoneyLixie00

Sunsets, Cuddles & Kisses •

[Changbin's Pov]

Friday. Another glorious date night. It was Jisung's turn to choose what we do and he hasn't gotten back to me on it yet.

I had my earbuds in as I spotted Chan on the bench, not that he needed it but better save than sorry. The gym wasn't very crowded today and it was honestly how I preferred it compared to how busy it can get.

When Chan finished up, we went 'separate' ways towards different workout equipment and I begin my squat rack reps.

Keeping up with my physical health had become more of a must lately, especially now that I am becoming a growing idol. Chan simply comes along because he knows I don't like going alone.

As an up and coming idol here, it's difficult to get started off almost nothing. So there are certain requirements I have to push myself to meet. But hell, as long as I'm considered good looking most my albums sales will probably be made by females.. whether they enjoy the music or not. Did that small fact bother me a little? Yes, honestly it did. Knowing that I'd rise do to things that don't actually involve my music but that would be a phase that would pass over time.

Mid-squat, my ringtone interrupted my music and blared in my ears making me groan. I guess I forgot to put my phone on do not disturb when we arrived at the gym.

I settled the bar back down on its rack and walked over to my bag to answer the call. Minho was calling...

"Minho? Something up?" I asked. He never really called me unless it was an urgent matter, otherwise he'd just text and wait for my answer.

"Hmm, yes actually, something is up." He had a tone to his voice that suggested he was about to lay out some big news. Whether good or bad, I had no idea. "Your sales rates."

I almost dropped my phone. "What? The album was released barely three days ago!"

"Yes, well, we promoted you well way before the release of your mini album. Seems people have been eager. I just got word of this, figured you would want know."

"Jesus." I said as I sat down on the bench. "How many sales?"

"Well with the chart I have now, 10 million nationally and 5.7 million internationally. You're a hit. Climbing the charts fast actually, you're no where near our top sales yet but that's too be expected since you're brand new."

15 million sales. My jaw basically reached the Earth's core now. "I'm.. speechless."

"Well, you did work your ass off for this and I applaud you, love. Are you doing anything tonight?"

"Yea, actually.. it's date night with Jisung." I admitted, finally pulling myself together.

"Oh shit, I hadn't realized it was Friday. Well you do that, but I want to take you out to celebrate this weekend, we will have the whole group together."

"Won't that be..."

"Nah, there's a lot of places to go to avoid the public eye but still be out publicly to celebrate. I've been at this a while, I know the ropes darling."

I chuckled and thought about it for a second. "Yea, okay. Tomorrow works for me if it's good for everybody else's schedules."

"Perfect, I'll get the band together. I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing. Congratulations Binnie."

I thanked him and hung up the phone, only to stay sitting right where I was. Chan eventually came walking over to chug half his water.

After he set it down he looked at me. "What's with your face bro? You look like you just got told your going to be a father."

I chuckled at his interpretation of my expression and looked at him. "My album is a success. 15 million sales in 3 days."

"Oh my fucking god, that's amazing!" Chan got overly excited and pulled me from my seat to hug me. He backed up and ruffled my hair.

"Yea, looks like I really gotta hide who I am out in public now. But I better get going, I need to get over to Jisung's and discuss what we want to do tonight."

After a few more minutes of brief conversation we walk each other out to our cars and said goodbyes. I got into my car and just sat there for a few moments, scrolling through my phone before finally hooking up my Bluetooth.

I took in a few deep breathes before pulling out of the Gym lot and onto the street. My fingers tapped against the steering wheel as I drove through incredibly slow traffic. My patience was never a virtue but honestly there wasn't a thing that could destroy my good mood, not even painfully slow traffic.

After slowing inching down miles of highway over what seemed like hours, I was finally able to turn down the familiar neighborhood road. Each house passing only got bigger and bigger until I had to make another turn. Eventually reaching the driveway I needed to pull into. Jisung's and Jeongin's cars were parked in the open garage, but seemed like they were the only two home.

I parked my car behind Jeongin's and just made my way in through the garage, hanging my keys on the hook in the kitchen by the door.

Jeongin freezed upon my entrance as he was shoving a piece of toast in his mouth and Mae just stood their having a staring contest moment before he waved at me and I chuckled at him.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting you to come through that door." He said trying to come up and hug me.

"I'm sweaty!" I informed and he stopped again, debating his next move before basically saying fuck it and hugging me anyway. I hugged him tightly, gentle squeezing him.

"Don't crush me!" He whined and I smiled, but I didn't loosen my grip on him. Instead I just stayed their, squeezing him and he eventually stopped whining about it and returned the energy.

"How has baby boy been doing, huh?" I asked as I pulled away from our hug and he smiled.

"Good actually. I have to start organizing the layouts for the next showing at the gallery, but it never takes long." He giggled. "What's been going on with you? I know you released you album a couple days ago. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for the launch."

"Oh it's not an issue Innie, I promise. I wasn't even there for the launch. I was in bed, dreaming about giraffes or something." I shrugged. "But... I got some good news today."

He looked at me as he took the final bite of his toast, searching my eyes. "Oh come on! Don't leave me here in suspense. Tell me!" He walked my arm and I laughed.

"Okay okay!" I leaned against the kitchen counter and crossed my arms. "15 million sales."

Jeongin's eyes widen. "WHAT? You're kidding!"

"No. 15 million sales. Worldwide." I nodded, tapping my heel against the floor. Jisung came into the kitchen with wet hair, smiling upon seeing me.

"Congratulations on the success baby." He congratulated me as he open fridge and poured himself a glass of tea. He lifted the glass to his lips to take a sip before turning to me. "You ready for date night?"

"Shit, tonight is your date night?" Jeongin asked as if he had forgotten what today was. He began pouting. "I wasn't expecting to be home alone."

Jisung and I shared a looked and nodded, "you can come with baby." I said, nudging his foot with my own. After a few rounds of back and forth questioning and reassurance, we agreed to all do date night.

"Well, baby boy." Jisung said. "Let's go get ready." He slapped the youngers ass who giggled and I laughed at the two of them.

I still had some clothes left here, which I could work with. "Jisung, you still haven't told me what you wanted to do."

"Hmm, we'll leave it as a surprise. Just dress casual." He informed me and I just stood there.

"Baby, casual for you and Innie looks like your both just walked out of a Louis V store." I said and he laughed at me.

"No, I mean it. Just comfy casual, Binnie." Jisung reassured and left upstairs. I shortly followed and raided the guest room for my clothes. Black shorts, white tee and a shirt sleeved black button was as casual as it gets for me. Then again it was some of the only options I had to throw together that would look good.

Of course though, I was the first one to be completely ready to go. Jisung came down after me. Black pants and a thin black rib cage sweater, sleeves rolls up to his elbows. A belt around his waist that showed off just how small it was. I had to urge to slide my hands around his waist, but I knew that would trigger certain behaviors.

"Aren't you gonna get hot?" I asked.

"I'm already hot." He teased with a smirk and I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "But no, not with what I have in mind anyway."

"Which is what exactly?" I tried to get an answer out of him, but he left me on the edge once again with a smirk.

Jeongin came prancing down the stairs, of course out doing the both of us at 'casual' in his baby blue and white outfit. Baby blue baggy tee with converse to match, white jeans. A hoodie, in a corresponding blue tied around his shoulders. He hopped the last step and skipped right up to us.

"Okay, so where are we going?" He asked and Jisung just started ushering us out to the car. "I call shot hun!" The maknae said as he bursted through the garage door.

I got into the backseat as Jeongin wiggle in the passenger seat like a little kid, which plastered a huge smile on my lips. After a few minutes of just waiting, Jisung finally got into the drivers seat and off we went to wherever he was taking us.

When we arrived at the Park based right on the bay of Han River, I was honestly surprised. Jeongin had hopped out of the car and Jisung opened his trunk to pull out a large folded blanket and handed bags of snacks to Jeongin who got all wide eyed and instantly began looking through them.

"Either of you care for a little picnic while we watch the sun set on the river?" He asked and I smiled so wide my cheeks started to hurt. Jeongin got really excited.

"Can I pick the spot?" He asked as stomped his feet happily. Jisung nodded and we walked behind the younger as he ran off to pick the perfect spot. There were other people around walking in groups or couples holding hands and chatting on benches.

We stopped under a tree with a large shady area and Jisung laid out the picnic blanket. Jeongin immediately took up half the area and giggled as he looked up at the sky. Jisung instantly reached into a bag and grabbed the first snack bag he could.

Jisung kept looking at me with a smile and sparkling eyes. I could help but get slightly shy under his gaze.

"Why are you staring?" I asked with a nervous chuckle.

"I'm just proud of you, Binnie." He tilted his head to the side and Jeongin rolled onto his said and rest his head in his palm.

"We both are." Jeongin agreed.

My faced felt hot and I turned away. "Jesus you're acting like I cured cancer."

They laughed and teased me for being embarrassed and blushing. My retaliation was attacking the closer person with tickles and that happened to be little Jeongin. He hollered trying to get away while Jisung rolled around with laughter.

Jeongin manages to wiggle away onto his feet and I followed shortly after, chasing him around the tree trying to cut him off in some way. I managed to get my arms around his waist and he squealed, immediately his legs starts kicking the air in front of him.

I burying my face in his neck attacking it with kisses and the younger wiggled in my arms as he giggled. Jisung kept laughing and I turned to him, letting go of Jeongin.

"You're next. Come here baby." I smiled mischievously and the man immediately started crawling away until he got on his feet and ran but didn't make it far when I snatched him up and started spinning him around.

"Binnie!" He yelled, clinging desperately to my arms. "Binnie! I'm getting dizzy."

I stopped, realizing I had dizzied myself as well and I looked at him with a smile. He let out a small laugh and resting him weight on me, head on my shoulder. I kissed his forehead and began dragging his body back to the blanket, he had gone limp and laughed as I dragged him along like a corpse.

We laid back flat on the covered ground. Jeongin wiggling his way on top of both of us, Jisung and I laughing in unison. The sky began to change from its normal bright blue to a peachy orange and the wind picked up slightly, dancing through the branches over us.

The bright ball of light getting visibly lower as the night tried to creep its way up. Streetlights flickering on and the evening buzz of traffic in the distant of the city grew a little louder as the wind carried the sounds into the air.

The peachy pink sky slowly fading to a purple as the sun reached closer to the horizon, the clouds looking like strawberry cotton candy. The water along the river tracing a line a gold through its center.

We were all facing the horizon watched at the bright light faded inch by inch under the edge of our world to greet to other side. Leaving us for the moon to watch over while it's away. Jisung had moved his way over to rest his head on my shoulder and Jeongin had his head resting in my stomach.

Despite the energy the younger previously exhibited, he looked like he was about to fall asleep on the both of us. I simply reached my hand out and began patting his head gently to the flow his soft hair.

"Is he sleeping?" Jisung asked in a hushed voice. I looked at him with a smile and nodded.

"I think so." I whispered. Jeongin stirred on top of us and groaned.

"I'm not sleeping.. y'all are just comfy to lay on." He claimed, though his voice clearly gave his sleepiness away along with his closed eyes.

"You know what I think?" I asked and they both looked at me. I sat up and pulled Jeongin fully into my lap. "I think we need to go home and give our baby boy cuddles."

"I agree." Jisung said.

"But I'm not sleepy!" Jeongin pouted.

"So you don't want cuddles?" I asked him and he just looked at me, not answering. I gave him a look and loosened my hold, to which he wrapped him arms around my shoulders as if to trap me. I chuckled and got us both to our feet.

Jeongin slipped in his hoodie, the sleeved being extra long and giving him cute little sweater paws. Without needing a signal, Jisung started packing things up.

I offered my back to Jeongin for a piggyback ride and he didn't hesitate to take the opportunity to jump on. We walked back to the car as the night came on.

Jeongin decided to sit in the back so he could lay down. 'I'm not sleepy' was a huge lie. I shut the door behind Jeongin and walked up to Jisung as he closed the trunk. He turned to me, hands on my chest as I hugged his waist.

"I'm sorry today wasn't as long as we normally have them." He apologized and I shook my head.

"No. It was perfect. You gave me a moment of relief and joy. I couldn't have asked for more." I said and he smiled, planting a kiss on my cheek and then my lips.

After all the stress I've had. The weight on my chest. Just having a moment- even if it didn't last very long- to feel free...

Was more than enough for me.

__________
[Authors Note]

Ah! Finally I've been able to finish this chapter. The process of writing it was slow and I've had a busy couple weeks with my nephew and planning other things. But I'm finally able to post. I will probably post as much as I can this weekend before having to go back to my 60 hours a week with a child that definitely is planning my demise. 😂

I hope you guys have been doing okay. Hopefully happy and healthy but if not:

If you take up the opportunity to rant, know that there is no discrimination. And if you are open to it, I would gladly hand out advice and hugs to each of you who willing to take it. I love all of you and as you know, I see each and every one of you as important and beautiful, and so unique. You deserve the good from life and even though I'm a complete stranger to most of you. I am willing to hand you a little bit of good.

Hugs and Much love to all of you! You'll hear from me again soon my little Honeybees!
With All My Love ~ Cece 🤍

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
65.6K 1.4K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
11.1K 516 13
SLOW UPDATES! Chan loves Jisung ; everyone can see it because he's so obvious. Minho likes Jisung ; at the same time he hates Seungmin. Changbin ha...
20.9K 937 21
Now that Y/N has left the states, how will their life change? What will happen to David? Will Y/N and the boys finally get their happily ever afters...