11

•it's a yes or a no, no maybe•

[Minho's pov]

I combed my fingers through my wet hair as I finished pulling down my shirt. I looked out the bathroom door into the bedroom. Seungmin still sleeping peacefully halfway through the day. A sleep very much needed.

I tiptoed out of the room and towards the living room, cleaning up last nights take out mess before Seungmin could wake up and do it for me. After finally getting him to agree to take a break from his work, it was even more difficult to take him into letting me do most of the work around the house. But he kept using the excuse: well, I'm going to be here all the time for a while now anyway. I'll clean and cook while you work.

But it's not what I wanted for him. Not even close. He was always doing everything to the max for us and our home, and for the others. I wanted this to be his time for all that hard work and favoring to be returned. After taking out the trash as quietly as I could, I did the small pile of dishes. I guess the clinking of the glass was enough to wake the man up as I heard footsteps start to approach from the hallway.

I turned my head towards the kitchen entrance to see Seungmin come in rubbing his eyes. His feet shuffling in a tired manner as he walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, which I gave a kiss to his hair as he did so.

"Good morning, Pup." I said softly and he just let out a sleepy hum. I dried my hands and carefully turned in his arms, returning the hug he was giving as he rested against me. Seungmin yawned, turning his face away.

"Good morning." He whispered back and kissed my cheek. I kissed his bare shoulder before letting him to proceed to what I had planned.

"You, go lay back in bed mister." I ordered softly and he raised a borrow in slight curiosity, but proceeded to do as told. I began to prepare breakfast. Of course I heard Seungmin trying to sneak back into the kitchen.

"Seungmin." I said as turned around and he froze in place.

"What are you doing?" He asked, as if he was snooping already.

"Making us breakfast. I was gonna serve you in bed, but if you insist on being nosy take a seat at the table, Pup."

"But-"

"Nope!" I said, grabbing his hands and leading him to the table, pushing him down into a seat. "It's your day baby, you have to let me do everything for you today since you're always doing everything for me. You can just watch, okay?" I smoothed his hair on his head and he pondered the thought for a minute.

"So we are switching role?" He asked and I nodded. "All roles?"

That time I knew what he meant and I just gave him that look he knows all too well. "Pup, you know you are not allowed to do that."

"But Lino-" he started but I shushed him.

"If I say I'll think about it, will you stop asking?"

"Only if it means you'll actually think about it." Seungmin stated and I rolled my eyes then nodded to agree. I went back to focusing on making our breakfast and he sat where I put him, watching patiently.

He would occasionally squirm in the seat trying to get up but I would just give him a look and he would stay seated.

When I finished making breakfast, I put down his bowl in front of him and sat beside him at the table. His smile filled me with a kind of pride I didn't want to let go of.

"You made my favorite." Seungmin wiggled happily in his seat before eating it up. I smiled, eating my breakfast with him, he reached over and took my hand in his with a warm smile.