THE MIGHTY DUCKS X READER [ed...

By fortyshades

figure skater , kid boxer, and hockey player y/n joins team USA to play hockey. She's a normal person with n... More

A/N
Intro to Y/N
~Daddy's girl~
~Crutches~
~Sitting on the bench with you~
~Dinner with the banks family~
~True ducks~
~together and forever~
~Till forever falls apart~
A/N
Y/N update
•Get your head in the game•
•Coach Orion•
•Skirt + make me•
•Pretty Twirling skater•
•Fight!!•
•Funeral + I'm sorry•
•Special showdown •
•All The Bad Memories•
•Kiss•
A/N
Y/N update
-Let's do this-
-Varsity team.-
-All for popularity-
-deja vu-
-Caught-
-He's going to kill me-
-Let the game begin-
Important a/n
-not a good hiding spot-
A/N
A/N

•welcome back.•

187 3 1
By fortyshades

Outfit up top! You will need a skirt it's part of the story for awhile but feel free to change it!

Y/N's POV:

September 26

I stand in between scooter and Riley looking down to the ground. I should've made it official I was done with the varsity team. I keep my head to the ground.

"Do I have a motion for reconsideration ?" Buckley asks. I"'m sorry, Coach, but unless there is a motion from a board member...and a second, the decision must stand."

"You leave us no choice but to bring in our attorney." Coach Orion says. That's when the door opens and it's coach Bombay!

"Dean Buckley, members of the board. As counsel for Coach Orion... and the freshman hockey team, I'm here today to set forth your legal options, so that you may make the best possible decision for all parties concerned." Bombay walks up to Dean.

"Mr. Bombay, this isn't a legal proceeding." Dean tells him.

"Not yet, but I can assure you that it will be. Do you mind ?" Bombay hands him his briefcase. "These scholarships-- an offer-- became a binding contract upon the signatures of the recipients... and acceptance by the Ducks. They cannot be voided except for cause which, I guarantee you, you have none. "

Bombay goes on, "Should you decide to pursue their cancellation, I will slap you with an injunction. I will tie this matter up in court for years, until long after these kids have gone on to college. And I will collect damages. I will win. Because I am very, very good. You know why I'm so good? Because I had a good education.You gave it to me. And you're gonna give it to these kids." Bombay says.

I look up to see Bombay and he gives me a smile. I remember all the good things that happened to me and the ducks. I don't know if I will officially quit hockey all I know is I wanna be with my ducks again.

"He is good." Orion whispers to Charlie.

"just gettin' started." Charlie whispers back.

"Now some of you may be snobbish enough to believe that...these Ducks don't belong at Eden Hall" Bombay says. Orion looks over to the varsity players.

"Let me tell you, you are dead wrong. These are remarkable young people.You give them their full shot, and I promise you they will succeed. Not only on the ice, but in the classrooms as well. These people are my friends, and I know what they can do. Accordingly, I demand that you reinstate their scholarships, for their benefit and for your own." Coach Gordon finishes.

The board members start to decide.

"This is ridiculous. Really." One of them says.

"What's going on, man ?" Cole whispers to Rick.

"Shut up Cole." I whisper.

"I move that the scholarships...be reinstated. " a woman in red says.

"Is there a second ?" Dean says. The second raises his hand after the first.

Yes there's a motion! All In motion please ..please.

"All in favor ?" Dean says.

"We have no choice." One of the board members says.

"Scholarships reinstated" Dean states.

I run over to Julie and Connie.

"You guys are gonna stay!" I say in excitement.

"Yes we are ma'am !" Connie says hugging me tight with Jules.

Charlie's POV:

"For Hans, Charlie. I've got some business in Chicago, but I'll be back soon. If you need anything, give me a call." Coach Bombay tells me.

"All right." I say.

"Okay ? I mean it." Coach says.

"Yeah. Thanks again, Coach." I tell him.

" See you later." Orion says to me

"See you." I tell him.

"Hi, Charlie." Linda says

"Hey." I say "Listen, I'm sorry I was such a jerk, but I'm staying in school. And I still owe you that Coke."

"I'm just glad you're back." She says.

Y/N's POV:

"Congratulations...in destroying our school."

"Dude you're a whole man playing games with us" I say.

"Well your hockey tricks are sloppy." Riley says to me.

"I'm on point like ballet, you three headed snake." I scoff.

"What? Three headed snake huh?" Riley says.

"Hey, look, it's our school too" Russ says.

"It's everyone's school, you stupid jock" Linda adds along.

"No, it'll never be your school. Don't you get it You're our own little affirmative action, brought in for color to entertain us. But you couldn't even do that. Your fancy lawyer kept you in on a technicality, but you'll never belong."

"Oh yeah I heard a rumor that you said you made me who I am. You think you're the man?"

"Oh that's cause I am sweets." Riley tells me.

"Oh yeah but you beg for me just to talk to you." I snap back.

"Oh shut it." He says.

" You'll never be anything more... than a bunch of rejects here on a free ride." Cole says.

"Free ride ? Look at you, rich boy ! Mummy and Daddy gave you everything, huh ?" Russ yells at him.

"Hey,J.V.-Varsity game's.on Friday. Then we'll show the whole school what a joke you really are. Then maybe you'll leave on your own. It'd be the only honorable thing to do." Riley smirks

" You know we're gonna hurt you." Cole grins.

"Listen, you guys had an unfair advantage last time. You had one of us: Banksie." Charlie tells Rick.

"Excuse me ? What about me, I was apart of you guys too! " I say

"Sorry y/n I was going to say your name too."  Charlie says.

"Oh, well, keep him. He never had the heart of a Warrior anyway." Riley says.

"Hey, Biff, one more thing. After we beat you, the Warriors die and the Ducks fly." Russ says.

"Hey, anything you say, loser. Hmm ?" Riley grins at him.

Oh shut up you jerks. I've had enough.

"That's enough. I'm done" I say

"Y/n you're done with hockey?!" Guy yells.

"No you big head ! I'm done with the varsity team. You guys can "win" without me." I say

"Welcome back y/n." Guy says.

"Whatever" Riley says kissing Mindys cheek. I scoff at him. Wow I even thought I started liking him. I roll my eyes and suddenly someone kissed my cheek.

"Mendoza ?" I whisper

"play along " he whispers into my ear.

"Hey Riley ! You wanna play how long you can kiss your girlfriend?" Luis says.

"You mean. You two. Dating ?" He laughs.

"We are ." Luis winks at me.

"Prove it!" He yells out

"In 9 months I can!" He smiles and all the varsity players walk away.

"Good move Russ, make 'em even madder" averman says. "Charlie we gotta to do something man."

"Yeah, Your right. We got to get to work" Charlie says walking off.

——

Y/N's POV:

September 27

"All right, I've been doing my homework on the varsity. I'm not gonna lie to you, they're good. The way they wiped your faces in the dirt last time was no fluke. So if you want your pride back, you better be willing to work." Orion tells us.

We were doing drills which was honestly tiring.

"There's nothing glamorous about it. In the pros, we call it blue-collar hockey. Now there's one thing the varsity does very well. They're vultures around the net. They pick up every piece of loose trash. That's how they beat you. Not with the first shot; the second and the third. They bang in the junk. So if you wanna win, you're gonna have to pick up the trash." Coach says

"Whew, man. Have any cream cheese ?" Averman jokes. I was in between Russ and Luis.

"Fuck no.." I whispers to Russ as he covers his nose.

—-

"Let's go, let's go, let's go! Come on! Who's that ? Who's that ? Come on, come on ! Clear the bagel out ! Who's there ? Who's there ?" Coach says as he cheers is on. We were shooting trash everywhere blocking all them too.

"Julie the Cat, nice save ! Here we go ! " coach yells.

—-

We were now outside picking up trash.

"Get down, guys. All right." coach says.

"Come on ! Throw that garbage in there !" We skated by throwing all the trash into the garbadge Can.

——

We were back on the rink.

" All right, looks like this place is pretty clean." Julie says as she blocks things from getting into the net.

" Get up, get up! Come on! On the net! "The crease is yours! Let's go!" Charlie says.

Orion blows his whistle, "Let's go ! Get over here ! Grab a knee! "You guys are not skating like Warriors !"

I roll my eyes and scoff, "seriously?"

"You look like something else." he tells us. He opens the Louisville box, "You look like Ducks."

I thought he made them throw it away again since they weren't wearing theirs. I don't know and I honestly don't care anymore.

"All right ! Check it out !"

—-

We were all chanting 'quack' and hitting the ice with our hockey sticks. I couldn't be more happier.

"Quack, quack, quack, quack."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 229 34
Sadie Ross - the best friend everyone wants. Smart, witty, beautiful, and kind, with a heart of pure gold. Charlie Conway - captain and heart of the...
65.6K 1.1K 24
It's Maggie Brooks's first year at Eden Hall Academy and she can't wait to dive into a school year full of fun. Down to earth and understanding good...
21.6K 498 25
❛ i've got a boyfriend, he's older than us, he's in the club doin' i-don't-know-what ❜ ━━ ADAM BANKS X OC ━━ STRANGERS TO FRIENDS TO LOVERS ━━...
22.3K 84 15
Team USA's journey to the Goodwill Games Championship. Relationships, parties, alcohol, adventures, and family. All characters are aged up, so I gues...