Flower ~ OcxOc (Fear Street 1...

By JJTWD17

Fox Johnson the twin sister to Deena and they had a little sister Josh. Fox loved horror movies and books but... More

Just so you know
Cast
Part One
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
Note

8

290 10 0
By JJTWD17

They went to the school where Josh had made a plan to kill or get rid of the killers but first they all had to change and wash to make sure they didn't have any of Sam's blood on them.

Josh dropped a bucket of the lost and found clothes in front of them and Fox was quick to grab the normlest clothes she could.

"Alright, we have to decontaminate. You can't have any of Sam's blood on you." Josh tells them as Fox grabs a bottle of water and goes to walk into one of the classrooms.

"Well, not much I can do about that." Sam says before walking away and Deena doesn't waste a second before following her.

Fox quickly gets out of her clothes before finding a morro to check her body luckily she doesn't find any blood but she does see a hickey on her chest from David making her blush a little as she sighs.

"I look like shit." Fox said to herself as she looked into the morro her arm was bandaged and still had some dry blood on it and she had bags under her eyes and it also didn't help that her hair was a mess.

She looked around the room only in paints and a bra while looking in the teacher's desk until she found a hair tie and put her hair into a bun before putting on a shirt and leaving the room.

When she got out she only saw Simon who was in a big blue knit sweater leaning against the wall.

"Sup." Fox says as she leans against the wall next to him as he gives her a nod.

It was silent as they stood there but not an uncomfortable silence lucky.

"Can I know who he is?" Simon asked her and Fox didn't bother asking him who he was talking about as she looked up at him and let out a big sigh turning for her whole body facing him.

"David, the guy who owns the bookstore I work at." Fox whispers to him not really thinking before telling him she looked up at Simon whose mouth was hong open and eyes as wide as they could get.

"Oh...my...god. Isn't he really old? Not that he looks at it." Simon says making Fox look at him wired not knowing that he was checking out David. "Hey, anyone can tell that man is hot." Simon tells her, making her chuckle.

"One he is 37 and two I know." She tells him turning away from him again as he chuckles.

"Is he nice to you?" Simon asked her with a smile, making her nod her head as she blushed. "Good if he wasn't me and nerd Josh would have to do some damage." He tells her, making her start laughing and Simon does too.

As their laughter starts dying out Kate and Josh walk out and Fox doesn't miss her brother blushed face her Kate's red lips Simon seems to put the pieces together as Fox and Simon chuckle a little.

"No!" Simon says as he walks up to them.

"Calm down. It was barely first base." Kate tells Simon as Fox wraps her arm around her brother's neck pulling him into her side.

"Aww my baby brother is becoming a man." Fox teases him, making him squirm out of her arm before pushing her away from him.

Not even a second later Sam and Deena walk over both having the 'after sex glow' making Fox throw her hands up.

"Wait, wait. Did you...all go to pound town?" Simon asked everyone but Fox as everyone shifted uncomfortably. "Me too." He says with a smile making Fox groan as she walks in between everyone.

"Don't you guys know how horror movies work." She asked them making some shrug as others just gave her confused looks. "One of the main rules is you can't have sex." She tells them, making Sam shake her head at her.

"This isn't a horror movie Fox." Sam tells her making Fox give her a hard look as she turns around.

"We are getting chased by killing ghosts because you bleed on a witch's bones. Are you trying to say that this doesn't sound like a horror movie?" Fox asked Sam as she gave her a look as if saying 'try me bitch I know more than you'.

"None of that matters right now Fox right now we need to keep track of the plan." Deena tells Fox, making her nod as she stands next to Kate.

Fox was using a mop to put some of Sam blood down the halls as the other got the bathroom ready to set on fire Fox hoped to any Gods out there that this worked.

After doing that they all went to a hall waiting. Fox was sitting on the ground biting her nails as she waited. The sound of someone running made her jump a little only to see the Nightwing killer running her way just like in the woods.

She got up and started running down the hall, her pocket knife in hand as she ran to her friends.

"Nightwing is coming." She tells them as she stands next to her twin.

After a couple of seconds Simon comes running down the hall. "Dude! She's here! I saw her! She...She was so sexy, but fucking crazy still! She was doing it! Following the blood tail!" Simon tells them freaking out a little and Fox didn't blame him.

"It's working. Skull Mask freak, three o'clock." Kate tells them as Fox peaks her head out to see him coming down the hall.

Not long after that they could hear Ruby Lane singing as she got closer to them not that Fox would admit it to anyone but Simon but she definitely checked Ruby out as she walked closer to them.

"This is so dumb. If this doesn't work, I will murder you!" Kate tells Deena as she starts freaking out a little and Fox grabs her best friend's hand trying her best to calm her down.

"They're all here." Deena tells them as they see Nightwing come running down the hall and Skull Mask goes into the bathroom next was Ruby Lane and lastly Nightwing.

They hear them opening doors as they shut the door and wait for Sam to come out of the vent and when she does they light the bathroom on fire they can hear them shout in pain as they run down the hall.

They don't go back for a little while and when they do and put out the fire it's covered in black blood and the small makes Fox gag a little before she covers her mouth with her hand.

"Come back from that, motherfuckers!" Simon says as they all look around and they all chuckle smiling, feeling happy and relieved that they did it.

But that didn't last for long when the body pisces started forming again.

"What the fuck." Fox says as she watches two pieces form on the sink.

"Guy? Holy!" Josh says and Fox turns around only to see a hand try and grab Josh as Kate grabs the back of his shirt pulling him up as they all run out of the bathroom.

They all run into a classroom. Simon finds the key locking the door as Fox walks back and forth fighting the tears that want so bad to fall as she also tried to get her body to stop shaking as her skin started feeling hot.

"They're coming!" Deena yells as she tries to push the teachers desk against the door.

"They're gonna keep coming!" Kate shouts at her as Fox keeps trying to calm herself down which wasn't working which wasn't that surprising to her she was always good at helping others just not herself.

"We're fucked!" Simon shouts, making Fox nod a little she truly believed that they were going to die.

"No, no! We are not fucked! She's fucked. They're coming for her. If we put Sam in the hall, we end this now." Kate tells them and Fox wasn't actually on board, sacrificing someone wasn't something that sat right with her.

But she can't blame the others, none of them were really friends with Sam she was just someone they were nice to for Deena so why would they all die for her.

"You're a monster." Deena tells Kate as she walks in front of her glaring at her friend.

"I'm being reasonable! We can't run anymore. A bullet won't stop them, fine. They're really strong. But we just tried to goddamn explored them, and that didn't work!" Kate snaps at Deena.

"You're suggesting killing her." Deena asked them as Fox curled herself into a conor.

This is how Fox ended up in a lot of situations like when she was mad, sad or nervous she didn't know why but sometimes when her body got shaky and she felt hot and all she wanted to do was cry and hit something but inside of doing any of that she would hide somewhere and block out everything around her.

"I mean, that's not exactly what she's saying." Josh tells Deena making Deena look at her brother pissed.

"Oh, you're on her side?" Deena asked Josh but Kate didn't give him time to answer.

"You'd let us all die to protect her. Look at this." Kate said as she grabbed Josh's bag off his shoulder opening as she walked up to Deena. "Okay, all of this. Dead, dead, dead." Kate tells Deena as she slams all the newspapers on the table before pushing them off the table. "This is the way." Kate tells Deena who looks at her for a minute before turning to Fox who is looking at them softly with her knees to her chest and her arms around her legs.

"Are you on their side too?" Deena asked Fox who opened her mouth then closed it.

Fox wanted to say that she wasn't because her twin didn't feel alone because Fox knew she would die for everyone else in this room but that's because they were her siblings and best friends but Sam wasn't any of those things.

And feeling this way made Fox feel like shit.

"I don't want to die." Was the only thing Fox could say as she looked at her twin who threw up, turning away from her twin.

"Sam's gotta go." Kate tells Deena who seems to be about to cry as she looks over at Sam who seems to be thinking.

"Are you kidding me?" Deena asked Kate, who looked at her with a straight face.

"Kate's right. I don't want you guys to die for me. I'm going. I'm ending this." Sam tells them as Fox slowly gets up walking by Josh who is on the ground looking at the newspapers.

"No, you're not. Are you crazy?" Deena tells Sam as she walks over to her Sam puts her hands on the side of Deena's head putting their foreheads together before walking away going to the door.

Simon and Fox held Deena back as Sam left the room and went into the hallway. Deena stopped screaming for Sam as they held her back.

"Let her in, I know how we can stop this!" Josh yelled at them Fox looked over at Kate who nodded, running to the door unlocking it as Fox and Deena ran out grabbing onto Sam and pulling her back into the classroom before Nightwing could get to her.

"There's another way. C. Berman. She's the key." Josh tells Sam, making her confused.

Well the other talked about C. Berman Simon and Fox were holding the door back and putting more stuff in front of it as Nightwing was in the hallway hitting the door with his ax.

"We need some help here!" Simon calls out to others and Kate gets up running to them helping them hold the door shut.

Fox screamed when the ax came through the door right in front of her face.

"This shit is not gonna hold!" Simon yells, making Fox scoff a little.

"You think?" She asked him, still staring at the hole in the door. "Guys we need to get out of here!" Fox yells knowing it won't take long before Nightwing gets in here and kills them all.

Fox jumps when Nightwing's hand comes through one of the holes grabbing Simon's head as Kate grabs onto Simon trying to pull him back and Fox grabs her pocket knife out of her back pocket opening it before stabbing it into Nightwing's arm and she keeps stabbing him until he lets go of Simon.

Josh ends up coming over to help them all keep the door shut, all of them trying their best not to get hit by the Nightwing's ax in the process.

"Come on guys, we need to get out of here so we can find a way to kill Sam and bring her back!" Deena shouts at them making them all confused before moving from the door and to the windows where they all get out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 221 21
Y/N is living her life in Sunnyvale when she gets dragged in to some shit that her friend Sam is involved with. Not to mention a bunch of her ex frie...
67.9K 1.3K 20
You're Denna and Josh's older sister. Nick is not evil in this, it's his brother Will that's doing everything. For this story I'll be saying I and ce...
14.6K 368 21
Sam and Deena 🤍 When a Shadysider moves to Sunnyvale it may be a bit of a challenge at first but what if she meets a dirty blonde, sweet cheerleader...
89.7K 2.7K 37
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ fear street -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓 ━━━━ it will have blood, they say; blood will have blood. they were being reckless and foolish; they w...