The nerd . Taehyung ff (ft. b...

By taes_gukk

when the bad boy mafia king fell in love with her . she as a nerd who is weak and bullied. pls don't take th... More

introduction
introduction to BTS
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17

part 9

136 6 0
By taes_gukk

At the mansion

YN POV

Once we came in the mansion . They took me to a big room and I assume they all have the same size of rooms for themselves. I was ok with it knowing if l tell them to let me shift in other small room they wouldn't let
me . I have known them for years now .

But to be exact l really liked the room . It was totally my type . Decent and elegant. A good balcony which gives fresh air . As I am an nature lover this is really good room to me .

YN's Room

Later we decided to put my belongings just at a corner and l decided to roam around the room . I saw a door which l assume must be the closet .

But wait , its a walk in closet. Like come on . I don't need soo many things .

I asked Jennie about it

YN - Jennie don't you think this is too much. Like l don't need so much.

Jennie : yniee , just relax naa . Enjoy your life now . You just live once afterall.

Rose - there is more for you to see . Let's goo .

YN - I don't need so much naa .

Jisoo - let it be naa . Just enjoy yourself over here now .

Lisa - let's go to the next room .

With that we all went to the next room .

As soon as l open the door l saw a huge Library .
Like as l said before , I don't need this much. Why are they giving me soo much .

The library

Lisa - You like it YN ?

YN - I am saying this again don't you think that this is already too much .

Rose - Yniee , we missed you so much and this room we specially kept in the house for you only .

Jennie - yeah , we all know your love for reading .

Jisoo - y'all lets go to the last room .

YN - Now there is one more thing which is incomplete.
Wow men , why doing so much for me .

Jisoo - just enjoy it YN.

With that we all came out and went to the last room it was a huge bathroom.

I guess there is a small Sauna too in there . This is really awesome.

YN - this is it right .

Rose - this is just your room , you have more to see .

Jennie - yupp, the whole house tour isn't completed .

Lisa - lets first eat something, I am hungry .

YN - yeah let's eat up first .

With that they went downstairs to the dining room . As expected it was also big .

The others like black colour and l also feel it's classic and good . So i liked the interior.

After eating l decided to take some rest or maybe go in the pool for some time .

I asked others if anyone wants to join me in the pool . Jennie sais she will join me .

I later went to my room and changed my clothes. Jennie also went to her room . She said she will come back to my room after changing .

I changed up to some normal swimsuit and Jennie also came back till then .

Later we both went to the swimming pool . I got to know that there are two of them .

One is on the outside and their is one more pool on the inside .

Jennie insisted to go in the indoor pool as it was already evening . So we went there .

Indoor pool

After a few good hours of swimming and playing in the pool with Jennie we both went to our rooms and got ready for dinner .

After having dinner , I decided to rest and explore the rest of the house tomorrow as tomorrow will be Sunday and it's a university leave .

So l slept after scrolling my phone for few minutes.

TO BE CONTINUED

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS PART AND SORRY FOR UPLOADING IT AFTER SO MANY DAYS . I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD LONG PARTS AND MORE OFTEN .

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS PART. 💜💜☺️😊🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC