Baseball and the Azure Blue S...

By Jacky-chan94

Aoki Sora would never have thought that having a love for cosplay and her unisex name would come in handy for... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Who needs Baseball Idiots?
Chapter 2: A maybe not so bad Baseball Idiot
Chapter 3: The Baseball Idiot's Boss
Chapter 4: Joining the Baseball Idiots
Sora Picture Gallery
Chapter 5: Eavesdropping Baseball Idiots
Chapter 6: Confused Baseball Idiots
Chapter 7: Helping the Baseball Idiot recover
Chapter 8: Worrying the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 9: The care of the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 10: Baseball Idiots hanging out
Chapter 11: A serious talk with a Baseball Idiot
Chapter 12: Retired Baseball Idiots and older brothers
Chapter 13: Baseball Idiots and battery partners
Chapter 14: Bonding with the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 16: A surprise for the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 17: Christmas with the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 18: Sleepover with the Baseball Idiot's Captain
Chapter 19: Baseball Idiots finally free!
Chapter 20: The blonde Baseball Idiot (Part 1)
Chapter 21: The blonde Baseball Idiot (Part 2)
Chapter 22: A Baseball Idiot being lost
Chapter 23: Baseball Idiots at practice
Chapter 24: Baseball Idiots revealing secrets?
Chapter 25: The Baseball Idiot and the fake girlfriend
Chapter 26: Baseball Idiots heart-to-heart
Chapter 27: Baseball Idiots and One Piece
Chapter 28: The Baseball Idiot's day off
Chapter 29: Forgiving the Baseball Idiots
Chapter 30: Getting to know the Baseball Idiot's Ace
Chapter 31: A drunk Baseball Idiot
Chapter 32: Valentine with the Baseball Idiots
Valentine Special: Cosplay Café Gallery (Part 1)
Valentine Special: Cosplay Café Gallery (Part 2)

Chapter 15: A jealous Baseball Idiot

152 7 0
By Jacky-chan94

Sora was humiliated to no ends! What the hell had she done?! And why the fuck hadn't she realized it any sooner?! The blue haired girl wanted to die! Had it been her panic attack? Could fear cloud your mind so much that you would do the unbelievable? Or had she been too tired to recognize her situation? Well, not that she hadn't felt very good. Protected and warm and comfy. But exactly that was the problem, no? Gods in heaven she had slept with Kuramochi in one bed! And they had snuggled and held hands and shared secrets... Her face began heating up. No! No, no, no! The young girl really didn't need stuff like that. Heart-throb stuff in a team full of boys was goddamn life-threatening!

The blue haired girl shook her head fiercely. No thinking about dangerous territory! She never had thought about stuff like that since entering the team. That some of them looked good, yes. Fair enough... But anything more beyond that?! Shit, this was lethal! If she started developing feelings and would begin blushing and stuttering every single time she felt butterflies in her stomach, she might as well tell them that she was a girl! Comradeship and friendship were one thing, but romantic feelings, developing a crush or even as much as falling in love? Why hadn't she thought about that possibility earlier?! Ah well... because she never would've thought that she would actually be able to become that close to anyone ever again... Big mistake there!

She wouldn't be able to look the green haired shortstop in the eye anymore, would she? Sora groaned angrily. Sawamura that idiot! If he just would've been there to pick up his damn phone! Or better if she would've been better in controlling her fear... Ah, this sucked! Great deal! What was she supposed to do now? The young girl was panicking again. For another reason this time. She honestly would need every single bit of her acting skill to appear like nothing had happened at all.

Besides, hadn't she already blown her cover completely? What she had done with Kuramochi... Did guys do that? Like... the shortstop had done it too, but... Only to help her with her panic attack, right? She had no idea if other guys her age would comfort their friends like her green haired teammate had done it. Her breaking out in tears, hiding under her desk and trembling uncontrollably could be barely explained with her phobia of thunderstorms. Everything that had happened after that this night... Yeah, no! Not so much! Like... truly, just no! She had behaved like a girly and she was painfully aware of it! Sora was so screwed! Her mind was spinning, she was confused as hell and her nervousness wouldn't settle down. Again, she undoubtedly wanted to drop dead right this instant! Sora didn't know how she should go out and behave like normal.

The blue haired girl was standing in the washroom with the sinks to brush her teeth and wash her hands and her face. With her wig on her head, a wide white shirt and long black sweatpants she looked into the mirror while getting her hygiene done. Her bright blue eyes were still a bit reddened and her face seemed a bit pale. Sure, she was tired. Even though the young girl had slept like a log on Kuramochi's chest... Fuck, not that again! Her cheeks turned beautifully dark red. Would she ever be able to get that picture out of her mind again?!

When suddenly Sawamura barged in, Sora nearly jumped out of the window!

"Ossu, Sora! Good morning!" the loudmouth cheered brightly grinning as always.

"Eijuuuun...!" she whined dramatically, approached the young southpaw and wrapped her arms around his torso to hug him. "Needa hug!"

"Ah, alright...?"

The brown haired pitcher wondered what could've happened, but he didn't say anything and hugged his friend tightly. Maybe that was just a girl thing?!

"Touchy-feely this mornin'?"

Her forehead plopped against his chest.

"Yeah!" the young girl admitted without hesitation.

"'Kay... Wanna hold my hand while I'm brushing my teeth then?"

The blue head smiled affectionately. That was one aspect she loved so much about the young southpaw. He was innocent and did everything in good faith. Maybe that guy would also have slept with her in her bed to calm her down. Strangely this thought didn't make her heart almost quit the service. Lovely... So, it was only Kuramochi, huh? Should she think about a deeper meaning behind that? Better not. Instead she nodded her head at Sawamura's question and he held out his hand for her to grab it. She had to help him put toothpaste on his brush though...

"Sho, hash shomeshing happened, Shora?" the pitcher asked with a mouth full of foam and she let out a giggle since no one else was present in the washroom right now.

"Uhm... kinda..."

Sora debated if she should fill in her energetic teammate because he must've noticed that Kuramochi didn't come back the whole night anyway. Besides, his shining hazel puppy eyes watching her with obvious curiosity were just too cute to resist. So, she finally gave in, lowered her voice and told Sawamura what had happened. Except for Kuramochi's secret, of course. That was not her thing to tell anyone. The poor brown haired boy almost choked on toothpaste. Yeah, life was hard sometimes...

"Sora, I'm so sorry! I promise next time I'll definitely take my phone with me! No, I just won't separate from it ever again! I can't believe I wasn't there when you needed me. I'm such a bad guardian... I'm so glad Kuramochi-senpai was with you. Just imagine you could've been all alone and scared in your room. Ah! And that would've been my fault! I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" he started ranting once his mouth was free of any disturbing substances.

...

...

The blue haired girl blinked in stunned silence.

Well... She should've known...

But, c'mon... Seriously, THAT was his problem?!

So, Sawamura was actually glad that Kuramochi had slept in her bed with her. The young girl just wished she could share that optimism. No, honestly! She sighed and shook her head in utter disbelief.

"Of course I forgive you. It wasn't your fault anyway. Besides, that wasn't my point, but I won't comment on that matter until you're old enough..."

To be a dork apparently also had certain benefits. No kidding! And no wonder that guy couldn't get a hint on his childhood friend Wakana possibly having feelings for him. The poor girl! Falling in love with a dork obviously had no benefits at all.

"Oi! That's mean!" Sawamura protested. "What was your point then?!"

Yeah, sure as hell she wouldn't explain that in every detail now or else her brain would short-circuit. The blue haired girl only shook her head.

"Nope, so not happening"

"Sora..."

"No!"

"But I am old enough. We're same age!"

Dear Gods in heaven, please bless this poor soul with more brain!

Sad to say that Sora's silent prayer was completely ignored.

"You better hurry up and get finished, we have to go to morning practice!" the blue haired advised her pitcher friend and ignored his pleading much to his dismay.

"If you don't wanna answer me, I guess I've got no choice but to torture it out of you!" the young southpaw threatened.

Sora rolled her cerulean eyes at his antics.

"Yeah, I wanna see that!" she scoffed. "C'mon, Eijun. We really don't have tim-..."

A splash of water out of Sawamura's filled beaker interrupted her rather unexpectedly.

"Wahahaha! How's that?! How do you like my special cold-water torture, Sora?" he laughed out loudly while already refilling his beaker, intending to continue his assault.

Looking down on her wet clothing Sora narrowed her azure blue eyes at the brown haired boy.

"Eijun... Do you want to die early or somethin'?"

While the blue haired girl was usually a friendly, kindhearted, cheerful and sunny person and also had just the right amount of responsibility, rationality and was able to act maturely and to keep her level-head, sometimes in certain situations when she was being challenged or very upset, her more feisty and fiery character would surface. No need to mention that especially the baseball idiots of the Seidou team were perfectly able to draw out that normally well-hidden potential, much to her dismay.

Thus, it was not a big surprise that Sawamura's water attack escalated very quickly into a war. Screaming and shouting at each other, the two carefree teenagers used their beakers as weapons to refill them with cold water and splashed and threw it at each other until the sinks, the mirrors and the floor were all soppy and their clothes and even their hair were soaking wet and dripping.

And even then, they didn't stop fighting. Because Sawamura was stubborn as ever and wanted his answer and Sora wasn't willing to just give in and refused with a persistent childishness of her own. Until they both slipped on the wet tiling, landed on the floor and started laughing.

The first thing Miyuki saw when he entered the washroom was a completely drenched Sora sitting on the floor with the usually fluffy and spiky hair hanging down and partly sticking to the cheeks and neck and with clothes that seemed like a second skin. Sawamura was clinging to the blue head with a hug around the shoulders from the side and it wasn't really visible if he tried to help his friend back up or if he was trying to hold the blue haired down on the floor. Also the brown haired pitcher was dripping from head to toe and the whole room looked like a mess. It seemed like a typhoon had rushed through only seconds ago.

A vein popped on the young captain's forehead and he wasn't so sure why. Was it the fact that his teammates were fooling around and causing trouble with their stupidity when they should be preparing for morning practice? Which would be perfectly fine for the captain of the team to be pissed off at. Or was it rather the sight of the two idiots with rosy cheeks and gleefully sparkling eyes laughing and having fun with each other and being so obviously and awfully close? And that couldn't be excused with captain's responsibility and might as well be classified as jealousy. Which again didn't fit into the vocabulary of a Miyuki Kazuya. He made a huge effort to deny the very existence of this particular emotion. Ugh, it was way too early in the morning for shit like this!

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" his voice snapped through the room like a whiplash, causing his two teammates to jump in surprise.

"Whooo, Cap! Mornin'!" Sawamura cheered, ignoring the anger in the catcher's tone whereas Sora blinked at him innocently with those big, round and shining blue eyes.

Fuck! These eyes made him think dangerous things!

"Don't just sit there staring at me like the airheads you are, get your asses moving!" Miyuki demanded roughly, avoiding direct eye contact with the blue head. "I really don't know if you're just being reckless or if you're actually that brainless... Or maybe you truly wanted to piss me off? It's goddamn winter outside! Meaning, it's cold! And you two are soaking wet right now! Did you even think about how you would be able to get back to your dorm rooms? Or how or rather if you would be able to attend morning practice on time without getting beheaded by the coach? And who the fuck do you think will clean up this mess you caused for ya? Someone from the team maybe? Or did you want to be punished with cleaning up the washroom to skip practice on purpose? Honestly, what in the ever-loving hell has gotten into you?! Both of you!"

The young captain was unexpectedly serious. Exasperatedly he pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a heavy sigh after his rant.

"Sorry, captain", the two doused team members on the floor apologized unisono, helping each other up on their feet again.

"Look what you've started, moron!" Sora hissed under her breath. "Urks, I'm all wet thanks to you! And there I told you we don't have time for your stupid antics right before practice!"

"That's your fault for always teasing me! You could've just answered me, ya know!" Sawamura shot back, sulking like a little child. "So mean!"

Nevertheless, the brown haired pitcher helped the young girl by supporting her with one arm around her waist so that she wouldn't slip again. Miyuki quirked an eyebrow, though it wasn't a real surprise that Sawamura had started the whole thing because he had been annoyed. He was just too easy to rile up.

"Aren't you two disgustingly chum with each other? How gross!" he simply couldn't hold back to blurt out and received a puzzled glance from the blue haired girl.

"Whoa Kaz, you sound like Mochi!"

Murder is a crime, murder is a crime, murder is a crime... It would end your baseball career, so don't do it, don't do it, don't... NO DON'T!!!

Miyuki had never wanted to strangle someone to death so bad! And at the same time, he had to suppress the urge to grab Sora's wrist and pull the blue head along to knock some sense back into his battery partner. Or maybe he could help with changing out of these very wet clothes...

"You do realize you're rivals for the same position now? Don't ruin it!" he gave back teasingly, trying to appear like Sora's comment hadn't bothered him in the slightest. "Now put your jackets on already, would you? We have to get you to your rooms to change into something dry and warm. Preferably before you catch a pneumonia... So, chop, chop!"

He clapped his hands to emphasize his point and the two brawlers complied. However, when Sora came closer and reached out for one of the team's jerseys, Miyuki's caramel eyes widened for a split second. The now completely transparent and tightly sticking white shirt revealed something to him that caused his body to tense up instantly.

As the blue haired girl left the washroom to head back to her dorm room and shivered in the cold winter wind, she wondered why her captain kept following right behind her, even when she already opened her door.

"Uhm... Kaz? You don't have to come with me, ya know. I can get dressed on my own. Or do you want to watch?!"

She tried it with their usual humorous teasing, but Miyuki didn't react to it for once and just pushed her inside with a grim expression clouding his handsome features.

"Wow, hey! What's up with you all of a sudden? Are you actually that mad?!"

"Sora, tell me the truth..." the brown haired catcher ordered almost furiously. "Are you injured?"

"Huh?!"

The young girl was confused, although she understood that he wasn't mocking her. His gaze had an unbelievable intensity and his expression remained serious. What did he mean?!

"No, I'm not!" she answered genuinely with an equally stern attitude. "We slipped and fell down, but nothin-..."

"That's not what I mean!" Miyuki interrupted with clenched fists and gritted teeth.

"Sorry captain, but I honestly don't know what you're referring to then", Sora tried to calm him down with a matter-of-fact kind of voice and body language while talking. "You've been present during most of the practices as well, right? You would've noticed an incident with an injury..."

"Then why are you bandaged?!"

The blue head stiffened in shock only for a very short moment before processing what must've happened. Damn that stupid white shirt! And damn that stupid Eijun with his stupid water battle! Luckily she, Takashima and the coach already had prepared a quasi-excuse for that. Granted, it wasn't a very good excuse, but it could work. Or at least it was better than saying nothing at all.

"Ah, that!"

She took off her jersey on purpose and pinched her wet shirt for show.

"Hell, Kaz! You're a little dense, no? I'm wearing them since the very first day I entered Seidou, ya know... And now you notice!" she scoffed and shook her head in fake amusement. "They're not to cover up injuries though. So, no worries"

But apparently her captain wasn't convinced so fast because he narrowed his eyes at her skeptically.

"What do you mean? For what purpose would you use bandages if not to treat an injury?!"

Sora scratched the back of her head sheepishly and prayed that her acting would be sufficient.

"Well, don't ask me how it works in detail because I haven't been able to understand everything up until now as well, but it is a track and field thing to improve your training", she explained. "I think it has something to do with blood pressure and kind of controlling how the blood flows back and forth while running and also with tightening and loosening the bandages to fix your breathing habits and techniques. Like when you pull them very tight, you can't breathe in so much and you have less oxygen while running and stuff? As I said, I don't really get all of it because it's rather complicated, but the one thing I can tell you is that it's to increase my performance as an athlete. Just like there are people who train at higher altitudes and all that. You can ask coach Kataoka and Takashima-sensei if you want. They had to give me permission for it since I'm also wearing them during practice"

Miyuki exhaled wearily. He honestly couldn't remember when exactly he had made an even bigger fool out of himself. That's what he got for worrying about other people! He ran one of his hands through his brown hair. Somehow that reminded him of his secret batting practices and his visits at Takigawa's rehab.

"So, you're the kind of guy who does stuff like that in secret, huh... Just why am I not surprised..."

Sora snorted.

"Says you..."

The usually mischievous smirk returned to his face and the brown haired catcher crossed his arms over his chest.

"By the way, Sora... Aren't you gonna change?"

"Aren't you gonna leave?!"

Miyuki snickered clearly amused, but didn't move from his position in the middle of Sora's room.

"Go and brush your teeth, captain. I don't need a chaperon!"

"Yeah, you've spectacularly proven that today!"

"Shut up already! Eijun was just being Eijun once again. Nothing new, right?"

"You haven't been very eager to stop him though, Sora..."

The blue haired girl gritted her teeth and hissed in annoyance.

"Get out of my room!"

She threw a pillow, but of course Miyuki caught it with ease.

"Ah, right! I almost forgot there was still something I wanted to ask you..." her captain suddenly remembered and Sora tilted her head in confusion at him. "What did Sawamura ask you that you didn't want to answer so badly that you had to fight him for it?"

Sora hadn't been prepared for that question and wasn't able to react soon enough to mask her embarrassment. Miyuki was quite taken aback when she suddenly blushed heavily and averted her azure blue eyes. That was new! The blue head had never flushed so dark red before and avoided both eye contact with the catcher and also his question. Heh... Interesting. Very, very interesting... What could possibly bring that sassy character to be flustered? He had to find out!

"N-Nothing...!"

The brown haired captain raised his eyebrows. Even stuttering? Now it was getting more and more exciting!

"Sooo – raaa...!" he sang with a sickeningly sweet voice and the blue haired girl cringed and made a gagging sound.

"No!" she repeated. "Go ask Mochi. He might as well punch you in the face for being a nosy lil' pain in the ass!"

"Kuramochi?"

Miyuki's mood kinda dropped a little bit and a certain tension was suddenly filling the air in the small dorm room. Sora gulped and took a step back when her captain put his hands in his pockets seemingly casual and slowly started to come closer. Sure, his curiosity was piqued and he also wanted to tease the blue head, but there was also something else. Something the young catcher couldn't quite grasp. Or maybe he just refused to.

"Heh, so Kuramochi and even Sawamura know, but you don't want to fill me in? You wound me, Sora..."

His voice was still sarcastically teasing, but Sora could've sworn to hear a sharp undertone. Miyuki's smirk was rather wolfish and his caramel eyes had that characteristically amused glint that suddenly felt much more dangerous and... feral? Wild? Hungry, maybe?! Oh hell, he wasn't a damn predator now, was he? But the fact that he didn't stop approaching her even though she stumbled backwards until she hit her dresser with her back still remained and he kept going until he was so close that the young girl had to look up to him with her bright blue eyes. With one hand he reached out to the dresser behind her to stabilize himself and leaned in even more.

Oh, c'mon! Was Miyuki Kazuya actually doing that fucking shoujo manga cliché of pinning someone against a wall, a door or something similar to her right now?! And that right after the night she had slept with Kuramochi in one bed because of a panic attack? What would come next then? Ah but... wasn't he somehow forgetting that Sora still should be a guy in his eyes? And didn't he tell her himself that the young captain didn't do guys? Sora was hella confused! And her heart was racing like crazy. Could've been the reason for not being able to have clear thoughts.

"C'mon now, talk to your captain Sora!" Miyuki purred softly while only being a few centimeters away from her face.

The blue haired girl honestly had to muster everything she got left to glare at him.

"Hell, no!"

He chuckled, but it didn't sound amused at all. It sounded threatening and it sent a shiver down her spine!

"But why not?"

"'Cause you're the kind of guy who would use it against me as blackmail!" she deadpanned dryly.

"Mh, fair point", he admitted lightheartedly without hesitation and Sora facepalmed. "Okay, okay, I promise not to for this time, so you can tell me now"

"Does it bother you that much, captain?"

"That you choose to rely on two other guys instead of your catcher and your captain? No, not at all... I'm certainly delighted to hear that"

Sora's jaw almost dropped.

"Are you jealous?!"

"No!"

"Fight me, Kaz..."

Miyuki's smirk grew into his well-known malicious grin and his beautiful golden eyes lit up once again. He was having so much fun. It really was getting dangerous.

"Oh, I don't think I have to" he exclaimed confidently while still holding Sora's gaze.

The blue haired girl was breathing flatly by now and this whole situation was starting to go on her nerves. That arrogant little prick! Who the hell did he think he was?

"Careful now, captain..." she warned him as she lowered her voice and flashed him a honey-sweet smile of her own. "Or do you actually want me to join your lil' game, huh? Because I gotta say... You're strangely attractive when you're seriously angry. I just noticed today that I've never really seen you like that. I could develop a thing for that, ya know"

Miyuki took in a sharp breath and his eyes grew large while still staring into hers. Sora watched him in astonishment. She never would've thought that she truly got him there! Hell, what was she doing?!

"Sassing me even now, Sora?!"

Time for the young girl to smirk now.

"Turns you on, doesn't it?"

It did! So much that he didn't even understand it himself. What did that cheeky blue head have that made Miyuki react the way he did every single time? Besides being glad that he had found someone who could cope with his nasty personality and someone he could have his banters with, someone he could tease to no ends without being avoided and someone who would even dare to challenge him... Wait... That already was a lot, wasn't it?! Sora surely made his life much more interesting.

And then there was that fact that his blue haired teammate was some hell of a badass pitcher he was blessed enough to be able to form a battery with... So, it was even baseball related. He still had to figure things out with Sora as his new partner, but that made it only more exhilarating. It was something the young captain was looking forward to.

All he had ever cared about since he could remember was baseball. Miyuki had never wanted any unnecessary relationships or friendships whatsoever with any people, even as a child and also teammates or comradeships between team members never had been his priority. While he had to admit that a good teamplay could affect the matches in a positive way, he was also very well aware that he didn't have to interact with them necessarily to make it work out properly. As a catcher it was more than enough to have a professional and baseball-only related relationship to his pitchers. Friendship was overrated. The brown haired catcher had experienced that in the past more than enough.

Seidou had changed that. Miyuki would never admit that even at the cost of his very life and he also wouldn't stop acting like he always did. But the Seidou team had been able to change his attitude little by little. Also thanks to a certain annoying shortstop who had made a huge effort to become his friend from the beginning, even though the young captain had never asked him to.

Even his interest in girls that had developed during his first High School year when he had noticed that his looks were able to make them fawn and swoon over him had died down after a certain time. It wasn't fun anymore. Playing with them, sleeping with them had lost the thrill and at some point, he simply hadn't cared anymore. Not to mention, they had been getting annoying and clingy and he sure as hell didn't need that! No teenage drama wanted, thank you very much! And he didn't have the time nor the motivation or the interest in a romantic relationship either. It would be a distraction and it could affect his play. He wanted to focus on his baseball career after all. Couldn't possibly do that with a noisy, demanding girlfriend who wanted to spend time with him and didn't understand anything about the sport he loved and cherished so much. So, who needed or wanted that?! He couldn't relate to that, he didn't even want to try.

And this was the moment Miyuki suddenly realized that with Sora it would be different. Despite the blue head being a boy, which honestly speaking the young catcher couldn't care less about, having a relationship with him would be so much more uncomplicated and natural. First of all, he couldn't imagine Sora getting clingy. The blue head would rather glare at him and kick his ass, which Miyuki highly appreciated. Then of course, the blue haired pitcher wasn't sensitive to his words and even if he chose the wrong tone of voice every now and then, Sora wouldn't start crying and whining, he would challenge him with his own fire and be his usual sassy, cheeky lil' self. They would be able to talk about baseball, their careers and their future and as long as they were still at Seidou, they would even be able to play as a battery together in the same team. Building their spare time around their school and baseball schedules wouldn't be a problem either, they were in fact already doing that to hang out with each other. Miyuki would have to have an eye on Sora so the blue head wouldn't overwork himself again though. Given all that, he came to the conclusion that maybe he just wanted Sora. Like he always had wanted baseball...

Actually he had thought that he just wanted to catch for him and to lure the blue head into a battery with him, which the young captain had successfully accomplished by now. He had blamed all the thrill, the anticipation, the exhilaration on baseball related stuff because Sora had been interesting to him since they had met for the first time in the school's corridor. And yeah, there had been something like sexual tension and a certain physical attraction Miyuki had to admit, but at that time that had also confused him great deal. Because obviously he had never before reacted to another guy. Not that he would've minded experimenting a little, but Sora hadn't seemed to be into stuff like that, so that was also fine... Or was it now? Not anymore, huh? In this kind of situation he was stuck in at the moment, so very close to a completely drenched blue head who was alluring as ever with his mischievous lil' smirk. So, did it turn him on when Sora sassed him? Hell, yes it did! The only problem was that his blue haired team member still thought that they were fooling around and having their little banter as always.

"Oh Sora, you have no idea..." he finally drawled suggestively, making the blue head sigh exasperatedly.

"So frustrated that you won't get what you want from me this time?"

"I always get what I want, I already told you"

"Yeah and exactly that is the problem with you, isn't it? The easy way is just dead boring for you and that's probably why you're so kinky. You're only able to show your true colors when something isn't going your way because you're a spoiled little brat who isn't used to that. Given, you are such a pretty, precious lil' genius catcher and on top of it the captain. Not many people who could say no to that, huh?! Well, good for me then. I'll be sure to give you some hell of a hard time so you can go and sulk in a corner. And now, shoo! Out of my room already, I have to change and apologize to coach!" Sora actually shooed Miyuki away with her hand.

The brown haired captain gaped impressed. He never had thought about it that way, but maybe the blue head could be right? Maybe girls who would willingly jump him all the time just weren't a real challenge? On the other hand, Sora was a personified provocation and not only in baseball, also with words, gestures, behavior, literally everything! Did he want to make Sora surrender to him or something like that? Maybe he really was kinky after all...?

"Aw, Sora... You just know me too well. Sometimes that's creepin' me out!" Miyuki cooed on his way back to the door.

"Oh, fuck off already!"

"Ah, but... weren't you the one inviting me to stay and watch?"

"Wouldn't have taken you for a voyeur, captain"

"Mh, maybe it would actually be faster if I just helped you change..."

Sora tensed up and suppressed any other noticeable reaction with sheer willpower.

"If you want to try that in your current state of mind, Kaz, I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to go to morning practice at all today, would we?" she asked, innocently blinking at her captain who froze on his spot with the doorknob in his hand.

Miyuki licked his lips and forced himself to leave the small room filled with so much delicious tension without another comment. Maybe he had been wrong and the blue head was doing that on purpose. Maybe his partner wanted to torture him. Would mean, the really kinky one would be Sora, right? Now he would definitely need a cold shower after practice to cool his head.

No need to mention, that Sawamura and Sora were banned from morning practice to clean the washroom and that they had to run laps in the afternoon and the evening as a punishment, much to Miyuki's and Kuramochi's amusement.

Also needless to say, that of course the captain tried asking the green head about what had happened between him and Sora and how Sawamura was involved in the matter as well, but only got the same ashamed reaction that his blue haired teammate had also shown him earlier. Just that the shortstop was still able to threaten Miyuki to kill him even if he was utterly flustered and dark red in the face.

Thus, the day ended for the young captain with a lot of newfound realizations, a cold shower and a bittersweet taste in his mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 2.2K 23
Sawamura recently learns that Ryousuke, Haruichi's brother, and Tatsune, Yuuki Tetsuya's younger sister, are dating. Curious as to how the love betwe...
8.6K 389 8
Sawamura & Furuya By: BrilliantDance Republished. Give them love!!!
760 3 28
Akira is a boy who lives for baseball. Sounds normal for a 16 year old, but he has a secret. In truth, Akira is a girl, which she keeps as a secret f...
53 2 3
Pairing: Eijun Sawamura/Kazuya Miyuki Fandom: Daiya No Ace / Diamond No Ace Status: Ongoing ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NOTES: I DO...