LOST ONES.

By daprettiestt_nii

โTHEY SAY EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND PEOPLE CHANGE LIKE THE SEASONS.โž - BOOK 1 More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
book 2.

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.

5.4K 320 60
By daprettiestt_nii

ATLANTA, GEORGIA - 2:03PM

❝It's the fact that she called you bitter because you was warning her about a nigga.❞ Ximena shook her as we sat down at one of the benches at the mall.

"Right? But it's whatever for real, Mena. I just hate how our friendship just ended all because I told her about Duke."

"Who said y'all friendship ended?"

"I ended it the minute I hung up the phone. Like don't call me bitter because I'm warning you about a nigga and all the shit he comes with. She gone gave to deal with Talia delusional ass and everything and I told her Ian want no dealings with that. Like I'm trying to be drama free. Ion wanna be around all that bullshit." I told her which was true.

Ximena found out about the situation because Zahara told her. Guessing Zahara wanted Ximena to side with her, Ximena did the opposite and told her the same thing I said just way meaner in a way. But at the end of the day it was the truth and she'd just have to see that for herself.

I didn't take Zahara to be the type to throw shots on her instagram story saying that 'bitches are bitter and don't wanna see her win', and some other shit. So, I just blocked her on everything, but Ximena did the complete opposite. She was throwing shots right back and told Zahara if she wanted to get up there with her then she could. Whole time I wasn't trying to go back to being that person. Knowing if I did it'll be hard for me to change.

"Fuck her. I told her when I see her I want my one like bitch you is too old getting on Instagram throwing shots. We was suppose to leave that shit in middle school, tuh high school at that. But anyways, how are you and Prada?"

I smiled looking away.

"Ugh, I love y'all together."

"We not even together."

"Not yet, but I'm already knowing you gone be the one to play games."

"What you mean?"

"If Prada was to ask you out right now what would you say?"

I shrugged.

"Like Prada could dead ass tell you how he feel and everything and if he was to ask you out you'll be like you don't know, basically. But bitch I feel like you need to know. Do you like him?"

"Yeah, he makes me happy in a way. When we're with each other I feel all my problems go away. I'm in a calm peaceful state with him. And when it be time for him to go, I don't be wanting for him to leave like I be pouting and everything. He's a gentleman, he cares like when my feet was hurting he massaged them then the next day he took me to the Spa. He always asking if I'm hungry or if I'm okay. He's so fine like bitch I just be staring at him and get horny. Mm mm mm, whew."

"Would you give him a chance?"

"I would but I'm scared."

"Scared of what?"

"Like what if he hurts me. I'm not saying that he would but what if. Ion wanna be hurt because I've been hurt enough as it is."

"Honestly he doesn't seem like the type to just hurt you. I say give it a try, Milan. He makes you happy and I love that for you." She told me smiling.

I nodded.

"You think they got them Triple pink Dunks?" I asked Ximena as I looked over by Foot Locker.

"Nah. You might have to get them online. Why? You wanna go look over there?"

"Yeah." I got up fixing my clothes before we went over there. Of course they ended up not having them, but they did have some all white forces and I needed some new ones. So, I got those with Candy Dunks. They were pretty.

"Girl not Tori on live talking 'bout us." Ximena shook her head laughing. I sucked my teeth looking into her phone. "I'm 'bout to join it."

"Oh, gosh."

"They are bitter." Tori spoke nodding her head agreeing with what Zahara was saying. She was also in the live so Ximena asked if she could get added.

"Why y'all hoes on live popping shit?" Ximena asked. "Ion do allat internet shit. Tori you know where I lay my head at, boo. It ain't nothing to pull up and get yo' ass beat."

"Bitch, bye." Tori rolled her eyes.

"Y'all on Instagram doing allat bullshit. Like Zahara sis are you mad that we was telling you 'bout the nigga Duke? Like I literally don't understand why you mad and you got the nerve to say we being bitter. Just telling you about him and that delusional ass bitch Talia."

"Y'all just want the nigga! I should've known the second y'all said something to Talia. Jumping down her throat about him like she said she can't win for fucking losing and if anybody delusional it's y'all."

I frowned because I was really tempted to say something but knew once again if I did that'll be me going back to my old ways. I wanted so badly to say something to Zahara because if anybody was delusional it was her. Like sis you fucked a married man with 4 kids and even after you knew you still fucked him.

"Where, Milan? I know she with you. The bitch too scary to say something when she was popping allat when I was on the phone with her."

"I'm right here but I'm not doing this Instagram shit." I told the both of them reading the comments.

1k.duke get yall asses off live doing allat bullshit. and keep my name out yall mouths.

ta.liaaaa_ get duke name out YALL mouth.

Ximena exited off the live. "I ain't even finna go back to my old ways. 'Cause I want to smash Tori and Zahara's head in so damn bad like it's really tempting, but I'm just gone leave it alone. As a friend we was just telling you about the nigga and the shit he come with. Yeen have to do the most and go to Instagram about it. It ain't doing nothing but making her look bad, but that's her. I'm done helping bitches out but she gone see and I'ma tell that bitch I told her so. Then the situation don't got shit to do with Tori. Like bitch you just so badly wanna be in something. You okay?"

I nodded clearly lying. She looked at me for another second or two.

"I miss my puppy." I frowned.

"Did you find a name for him?"

"I like Nugget but he don't look like a Nugget."

"And people name their dog Dior but Dior ain't put on their fur or anything like that. I like Nugget it kinda fits him."

"And Prada wanted to name him Midnight which is cute but I can't imagine calling out 'Midnight come here', like it doesn't seem right."

She laughed. "I wanna get waxed but I just know it hurts."

"Tuh, who you tellin'."

✘✘✘

❝Who made this?❞ I grabbed the plate of food Prada was handing to me.

"My pops."

I nodded going into the kitchen to warm it up in the microwave. Feeling a hole being burned into my face, I looked seeing Prada staring at me.

"What's wrong with you?" He questioned coming closer to me. "Yeen hug a nigga or nothing."

"'Cause you was handing me the food."

"And I still ain't get a hug. What's wrong with you, Milan?"

"Nothing." I grabbed a fork out the drawer before washing it off with some water. Once the food was done, I grabbed a water out the fridge along with some paper towels then headed up to my room with Prada following behind me.

I sat down on the bed and just as I was 'bout to eat my food, Prada took the plate away and sat it on the dresser. He stood hovering over me and I sighed.

"What's wrong? Why yeen fucking with me today?"

"What you talking about Prada? You came in and gave me food. I didn't have time to hug you."

"And when you went to microwave food you could have and you can right now. Ion like that shit. You ain't even greet a nigga then I can feel yo' energy. Hell you lyin' for. You ain't gotta lie to me. Ian nobody to lie to, Milan. Communicate with me." He licked his lips

"Ion wanna go back to my old self and I feel like I might have to because Tori and Zahara talking crazy." I told him getting up to get my food.

"Hell they say?"

I began telling him everything that happened a couple days ago and what went down today. His facial expression immediately changed when Duke name was brought up so that had me thinking about what Ximena said.

"You wasn't doing nothing but being a real ass friend and she took it how she took it. You ain't do nothing, but I say just ignore the shit."

"It's hard to do that when I'm getting called out my name. They jumping down my throat talking 'bout I'm being bitter, this and that."

"But you know you not, right?"

"I know."

"So, why you pressing the situation? Just leave it alone, Milan. Yeah you got every right to feel a way because they loud and wrong. They jumping down your throat about a nigga youn even want. You was telling Zahara about a nigga and the shit she gotta deal with. She took it how she took it and that's all to it. Ignore that bullshit they putting on they story. Matter of fact, disable yo' shit. You said yeen wanna go back to yo' old self, right? So, you gotta cut off anything that's tempting you to go back, mama."

"I know, thank you." I smiled.

"No problem. That's all that's bothering you?"

"I guess."

"Talk to me."

"It's also like I didn't take her to be that type of person. All I tried to do was help her out and she wanna go to Instagram and throw shots."

"You tried and that's all that matters. Milan, stop stressing it. Youn needa be stressing yourself. Hurry up and eat so we can do something."

I looked at him as I continued eating. I'm already knowing he had something planned.

When I finished eating, he told me to put on some comfortable clothing and then we left. I didn't know where he was taking me but whatever it was I know it was to help me get all that negativity off my mind.

The car ride was silence, no music playing and neither of us talking. It was more of a comfortable silence and every so often, I found myself looking over in the driver's seat staring at him.

We pulled up to Skyview Atlanta and not gone lie my eyes grew wide.

"We needa get on the ferris wheel." I told him as he opened the door for me.

"We is." He held onto my hand and we began walking alongside.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You needa stop doing that. Just ask your question, Milan." He looked at me before kissing my forehead. His lips were soft and I wanted to see how they felt on my lips.

"Do you have any exes?"

"Yeah, 2."

I rolled my eyes. "Are they going to be a problem?"

"No."

"You sure? If they are I might as well just end our friendship."

I wasn't trying to deal with that.

"They ain't gone be a problem, Milan. Last time I been in a relationship since high school. They blocked on everything."

"Why y'all break up?"

"I wasn't ready to be in no relationship. Like I was still childish and shit. I wasn't ready for no relationship, you feel me?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"I'm for real, Milan. Yeen gotta worry about nunnadat shit. I wouldn't put you innat position or anyone in that matter. You gotta trust me, you trust me?"

I nodded.

"Words."

"Yeah, I trust you. Do you trust me?"

"Yeah. You got any exes?"

"Nope."

"Find that hard to believe."

"Ion know why you and Ximena think I'm lying."

"First of all you beautiful as fuck. Ain't no way you been single all yo' life."

I laughed. "I have. I wasn't worried about no relationship like ever until now."

I got this feeling when he looked over at me. The tension were pretty thick but neither of us cared enough to address it. We just left it alone.

We walked further more until we got to the ferris wheel. I was scared low-key just because of how far we was going to be up. But I just decided to put my attention on Prada.

"Ion know why yo' ass over there shaking."

"Me, shaking? Never that." I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

"Come hea'. Don't know why you sitting so far." He grabbed me by my waist as he pulled me closer to him. "You so pretty, bruh."

"I know, thank you." I tried hiding the fact that I was blushing, but he grabbed me by my neck. "Whatttt?"

He pulled me in closer as he looked at me and down at my lips. I was about to say something until he smashed lips into mine. Both of us fighting for dominance but he ended up taking over as he slid his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues moving in a circular motion.

"I'm finna fuck you up." Prada pecked my lips. "You see that?"

I looked down at his joggers. You could see his print showing so I did what I wanted and touched it, moving my hand back and forth. He groaned, biting his lips.

"Don't make me fuck you up."

I smirked removing my hand. I meannn the view.... nevermind.

a/n;

prada so sweet. he be making milan feel things she aint never feel before. i cant wait for them to start dating lmao.

thoughts on zahara?
- i honestly feel like she has no reason to get mad like milan was just texting her what she needed to know 💀.

thoughts on tori?
- the situation has nothing to do with her, literally.

& fr. prada exes wont b a problem. i hate all the ex drama.

don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 20.4K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
1M 34.7K 40
seยทrene /sษ™หˆrฤ“n/ adjective 1. calm, peaceful, and untroubled; tranquil. 09/13/2021-09/22/2021 *old. don't read*
62.4K 2.2K 32
a complicated, traumatic love story.