Affogato Cookie x Female CRK...

By IHateMyselfII

Female assistant cookie run kingdom reader x Affogato Cookie ๐Ÿ’€ Cookie run kingdom is not owned by me but is... More

1.The Kingdoms Shut in Assistant
2. Affogato Cookie is เถฉเท
3.Assistant's Cleaning Nightmare
4. Assistant and Affogato suffering
5. Sad reality, you get no bit-witches...
6.Fired, baked Y/n wants to get hit by a rake
7. Assistant no more
8. Gnome Moment
9. Affogato hates y/n
10. Y/N Strikes Back!
11. Gnomed Gnightmare
12. Gnomeeting
13. The part where they make hats โˆ†
14.The part where they go to the gnome cafe
15. The part where they ACTUALLY are in the gnome cafe
16.Jelly Satans Hot Jelly Ramen
18. Affogato is a Toe Eyed Cabbage
19. The part where Affogato is being a lil goofy ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
20.Affogato Unhinged
21. Insert A Title Here Since The Author Is Tired

17. Gingerchad

62 3 6
By IHateMyselfII

Affogato P. O. V

Ugh, that Gingerbrave is raising the morale! They're taking them back out from the coffins! All this "I survived it so they can too! " positivity schmuck makes my stomach turn. Why. Won't. Gingerbrave. Let. me. have. this!

I continue to see this goody-two-shoes cookie lead his friends to get everyone out of MY jelly coffins! I'm lucky I'm on the castle balcony so he won't see how angry I am! Yet! He isn't even angry at too?! What is this stupidity?! "Oh hey Affogato Cookie! you're probably right that they won't come back
..But they are our friends! and-" Blah, blah, blah...

Now I shall prepare to counter this surprise...

Meanwhile in Cookie Hell:

Y/n, custard and the gnomes have explored their surroundings. The strange warm air whipping their faces. Eventually everyone finds a strange castle made of cocoa bricks strangely not melting. Then you guys see it...

Jelly Satan.

Affogato P. O. V
I anticipate my next move... If I take gingerbrave out of the picture it could lower cookie morale.. But Gingerbrave is an.. Anomaly..? He survived the jelly ramen so how did he even do that?

I plot on one of my exquisite dark chocolate chairs that came from inside my room. Why is this so hard to accomplish?

"Uh, uh Affogato sir? "

Huh a nervous pink cookie.. Strawberry cookie...What's she doing here?

"Hmm oh sorry what is it fellow cookie~?"

She looks quite hesitant to tell me..

"Well Gingerbrave told me that you were really good with poisons and uh...He wants you to help, um no pressure or anything... "

Hmmm I can closely observe what Gingerbrave is doing...

"Sure, sure! ~"

Meanwhile in Cookie Hell

The Jelly Satan pulls of his face

*GASP! *

"POMEGRANATE COOKIE?! " Y/n gasped. "Who was that again? " Custard muttered confused.

Pomegranate chuckled

"Yes, yes and you know what... "

She gracefully closed her eyes and waved her staff eleganty to reveal less gnomes than before

Then she opened her eyes, her red eyes piercing through mainly y/n.

"You should start running... "

Affogato P. O. V
"So Affogato my friendly pal! You thought of anything that can counter this? "

Y/n's unconscious body was carefully put into the table.

It appears to have been a curse.. But these kind of curses are controlled remotely... There must be something in the soup...

"Hmm I'm not sure yet... "

Gingerbrave looks shocked...

"B-but we must try! "

I sigh in annoyance looking away why did Gingerbrave even care about just 2 cookies? Why? I respond irritatedly...

"Gingerbrave my friend. You must be careful counteracting curses or you might kill a cookie... ~"

Gingerbrave looked down and apologized.

"Oh, oh I'm sorry Affogato sir! I won't question you! "

Now that's the obedience I like to see... Now will y/n benefit my cause... Besides she is so sweet, making me feel like I have a sense of belongi- No! No no no!
Y/n only benefits me as a 'stable authority leader.' While we used to both share the glances of cookies...

She I and Custard would share it the glances, the glares!
.. Now all eyes are on me and I can't plot!

And everyone needs my help!!!

Is my goal really even worth it anymore... ? Oh who am I kidding it is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.9K 55
(THIS STORY IS STILL ONGOING) After a mysterious book ends up in the cookie kingdom. Gingerbrave and the gang discover a whole other world and discov...
1.8K 36 8
From partying in another Kingdom, to being introduced to the Cookies of Darkness, Clover Cookie has a lot of information to take in. Pure Vanilla Coo...
116K 928 32
Hey re-updating this, List your request...while I may not post consistently or at all that doesn't mean I won't write your story! I apologize for any...
33.8K 626 91
Yeah I was bored so I decided to make this. Read the first Part for Info and Request!