The Mafiosa's Thorn

De Carlos_G_Peralta

Ever since her husband's tragic passing, Bianca Petali has continued his legacy as boss of the Petali Organiz... Mai multe

Author Notes and Mini Reviews
Shakedown
Meeting Pt 1
Meeting Pt 2
Rafael
Fate
A Lit Fuse
Run & Hide
End of A Barrel
Orchidea's Home
Tension
Game
Opportunity
Spar
Unravel
Rattle
Punish
Heartbreak
Decisions
Telephone Game
Date
Consequence
Relief & Tense
Therapy
Dress Up
Concrete
Auction
Spill
Regain
Reward
Steaming
Council
Richie
Sopresa
Fall
Falling
Garner
Rock Bottom
Fiance
Xianmao
Red
Phoenix
Chills
Declaration
A Moment of Peace
Final Night Pt 1
Final Night Pt 2
Duel
Aftermath
Dungeon
Thanksgiving
Fresh Start
Epilogue

Rising

35 8 130
De Carlos_G_Peralta

The Fourth Week....

Bianca Petali's recovery improved thanks to Miguel's care. Over ten hours of sleep whittled down to eight hours. One glass of whiskey instead of a third of the bottle. 

Her appetite came back to where snacks no longer satisfied her.

"Miguel, can you make me your spaghetti?"

"Your wish is my command. Would you like me naked?"

"I prefer to rip your clothes off....if the dish blows my mind."

He smirks. "Oh, a challenge?"

"You said I would question my heritage. Bring it on!" she yells with a smile.

"Okay. Let me just prepare myself. I will be right back."

She sees him go into the bedroom before he locks the door. She questions what he is up to until he comes back with a spaghetti strap black dress and lingerie in hand.

"I want you to wear this for tonight. Don't enter the bedroom just yet."

She plays along, hoping to figure out what he planned. After taking a nice shower, she puts on the black dress. A smile cracks on her face from his good taste.

The top of her cleavage almost popping out from their prison. Her wide hips accentuated by the mini dress. The length stopping just below the bottom of her bubble butt.

She applies some eggplant mascara to bring out more of her emerald eyes. Some matching lipstick to make her plump lips juicy for him. She leaves her lingerie behind. He's moving around without a problem. The perfect time to empty him out.

She throws on some stilettos before walking out. The smell of fresh tomato sauce lingers in the air. A generous amount of garlic was used.

"Mmmm. This is going to be good."

He looks back at her and his jaw drops. Damn! She makes everything look good.

She capitalizes on the moment by turning around and bending to touch her toes. His ladle drops into the pot.

"Oh, fuck...."

"Me," she finishes his sentence.

He clears his throat to focus on the red sauce. She lets him get back to work while sitting down at the glass table. She sees him add some adobo and cooked ground beef before draining the spaghetti. He prepares the bowls while mixing the sauce into the pasta. He fills up the glasses with red wine before giving her bowl first.

He sits down with his portion with eyes waiting to see her reaction. She widens her legs to give him a proper look. The bulge in his pants wants to break free and properly be one with her body. His hands grip the table to avoid ripping that dress apart.

He lets out a long exhale from the side of his mouth. "You look amazing. You always do."

Dazzling whites smile at him.

Her fork twirls the pasta around before she puts it into her mouth. She puts her fork down. Her eyes smile from the flavor. She motions for him to eat without saying a word. He enjoys his dish, but wonders what her review will be.

After dinner, she stands up and gets close to him........ "It's good, but it's missing something."

"Oh. What-"

She pulls his head in for a strong kiss. He pulls her into his lap. Murmurs dance between them before she breaks it.

Her emerald irises almost sparkle. "It's now perfect. I love you, Miguel Torres y El Segador."

"I love you too."

Her hands unbuckle his belt. Zip. Pull down.

She grinds her naked cave against his covered member. Her fingernails trace his neck tattoo. He buries his head in her bosom. Licking the tops of her mountain peaks.

"Amore mio (my love), you make me feel so good."

He shifts her off and leads her by the hand. "I'm just getting started."

He opens the bedroom door. Her breath hitches.

Petals of a purple orchid decorate the bed in the shape of a heart. A lit candle flickers with the smell of lavender.

Her hand being squeezed gets her attention. Her eyes well up. 

Miguel is on a bended knee with a special diamond ring in hand. One emerald facing a sparkling diamond.  "I wanted to wait for the right time, but this will have to do. Bianca Petali, will you-"

She nods her head before jumping with a yes.

He slides the diamond ring on her finger. She jumps into his arms, peppering his dimples with kisses that he returns. Their clothes drop with soft thuds. Excited smiles exchange between them.

He pats the bed for her to lie down. "Let me massage my fiancée first."

She happily lies on her back. Her body shudders from his gentle touch. Pain melting away allows pleasure to settle in. From her fingers down to her toes, he gives her a massage that deities would envy. 

Her husky moans excite his manhood, but he aims to make her feel good first.

With a pull of his arm, she's now lying on her stomach. Her shoulders crack from the pressure that was built up in her. The soles of her feet and calves get attention before moving to his favorite body part.

He kneads her ass as if he was making bread. Rubbing, pulling, and smacking it. He sees her biting her lip before heavier than air moans escape.

She swings her butt in a circle to entice him. "Damn!"

His teeth gently nibble on each cheek. "Better than dessert."

He stops to let her catch her breath. Bianca feels like puddy in his safe and warm hands. She wants him to mold her into every position known to man. He brings her to her side with a pillow underneath.

He takes out a pink tulip. "What would be a good safe word for you?"

"Sauce," she laughs. "It was really good."

He nods before tracing her fine as wine body with the flower. She shudders from the physical teasing.

The soft petals brush against the entrance to her cave. Tongues dance with each other as he continues his torture method. He rubs one of her nipples between his index and thumb. Her body twitches with each attentive stroke of her cave...

"Sauce!"

He stops--he finds himself pushed onto his back. Blazing emeralds meet lustful chocolates. She shifts her body up and grinds her wet cave against his face. She takes the tulip and brushes his six pack with it, before teasing his manhood with it. His hands grab her hips to show his appreciation...

She explodes while continuing to assert her dominance over him. She shifts down to lick his face clean. Their lips reunite.

"Take control of me, mi amor."

"Oh, I will empty you out, bello."

She takes his tie and ties his hands together. She winks at him before grinding her cave along the length of his staff. He grunts from her taking control of him. Her perfect body on top of him. 

"I can't wait to be inside of you."

"Me neither."

After exploding, she licks his member clean. His weapon stiffens back up for more. She grips the base before sitting down. He feels her Kegel muscles gripping him, refusing to let go of him.

She squeezes her eyes shut to appreciate this moment. Bouncing up and down. Her walls feeling every inch of him going against them.

"You're so beautiful, Orchidea," he grunts.

"Thank you, my handsome Segador."

Her bouncing becomes faster. Her jiggling breasts entice him to try and break free.

Her cave grips his staff during a wave of pleasure that shakes her entire body. She rests herself on top of his chest. Soft kisses decorate her face.

After settling down, she unties him. He quickly sits up to get between her legs. His eyes lock onto hers, asking if it's okay.

"Fill these other two holes with your club!" she orders him.

He starts gentle and slow until his staff disappears entirely. She tells him to go harder and faster which he obliges. Tears crawling down her face stops him.

"Is it painful?" he asks.

She wraps her arms around him to keep him in that position. "No. It's perfect," she responds with heavy breaths.

He thrusts with one purpose: making sure she's satisfied.

She cranes her head back from the sucking of her nipples. He keeps a steady rhythm. Her nails draw blood from his back...

"I'm getting close!"

"Bianca, I love you."

"Miguel, I love you tooooooooo!"

Waves of pleasure ripple through their bodies. His seed fills up her cave with some coming out. He rests his sweaty face near hers. His fingers wipe away the beads of sweat off her face.

Furniture cushions out of place. Empty bowls stained with leftover red sauce. Different uniforms of the mafiosa litter the floor. Like a bomb of love went off in the condo. She bends over with her tennis skirt, exposing her skin to the salty air of the beach. Her ass marked red by his hands. Her index finger beckons him to the balcony. 

He hears pop music coming from the beach. Several people below them are having a party of their own.

"One more hole, El Segador. Let's make it loud."

He runs back inside and returns with lotion and lube. She smiles from his consideration for her. She exhales from the cooling sensation on her butt. His fingers caressing each cheek with care.

"My fiancé is incredible."

"I will please my goddess," before kissing her lips.

She grinds her butt against him before he pulls away. He takes some lube and enters a finger to prepare her. A bite of her lip before relaxing to his control.

Another finger comes into play. "Mrs. Petali, as your tennis instructor, I want to teach you one more thing."

"What - ah- is it?"

"Love means nothing in the game, but you mean everything to me. You're a blessing to my heart, mind, body, and soul."

"Igualmente (Same), now give it to me."

After quickly washing his hands, he returns to her. His hands rubbing the ointment on his staff. He grips her wide hips before inserting himself into the third hole.

"Oh, fuck!" She gasps with a pounding heart. If she wanted to die, this would be her preferred way to go.

He gives her a moment. "Mrs. Petali, would you like to continue?"

"Make my body remember you."

He thrusts with wild abandon. Her moans get louder, rivaling the music below them. She doesn't care if they could record her lewd face and body. She wants the world to know about their love.

His fingers rub against the top of her cave while assaulting her neck with licks. He pulls her by the back of her hair to have her admire his work. Lips reunite while he lifts a leg up to get even deeper.

Her mind can only focus on how blessed she is to be with him.

She screams out his name while they explode together. The shrill noise pierces through the music. Heads turn up. Their faces couldn't be seen, but they know a couple is having sex in the open.

Miguel carefully places her leg down. "Looks like we got admirers."

"Let them watch," she pants. He helps her stand up. She drives her tongue inside his mouth, wanting more.

He isn't finished either.

She has him sit on a balcony chair. She sits on his lap with her back to him. After adjusting him into her third hole, she bounces away. He fondles her breasts while kissing her upper back.

She pushes her full weight against him where his back meets the chair. She bounces without holding back. Their breaths become visible from the drop in temperature. Cold air meets their hot urges for each other. Love and lust blending before final waves of pleasure overtake them.

Their names scream into the starry night sky. Her body topples on top of him. His dark chocolate eyes admire her tired body. A little piece of his eternal garden.

Several minutes pass before the cold air pushes them back inside.  Their feet stagger to the bathroom for a bath. Their bodies relax from the chamomile bath. A proper reward for pushing their bodies beyond the limit. He pulls his left hand and kisses her diamond ring finger.

After getting out of the bath, he brushes her wet hair to detangle it. Her eyes close in sheer bliss from the gentle strokes. He picks her up bridal style in preparation for that day. A wide smile on her face as he carries her to bed. He gently places her in bed and pulls the covers over them. 

His muscular arms pull her into him. She rests her head on his chest as sleep settles in. She stares at her diamond ring before falling asleep. 

Peaceful smiles from imagining their wedding day once Xianmao is taken care of.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.4K 128 11
(Mafia Men #1) Sometimes we love the enemy. Or does love create enemies? - Natalie Elizabeth Sinaloa... Assassin and daughter to the Sinaloa Cartel C...
1.6M 38.4K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentín, being the most vi...
7.5K 110 17
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
266K 4.3K 31
Bianca Romano, a regular 19 year old college student studying to become a nurse, working two jobs to care for her disabled mother. Giancarlo Bartolo...